Remember me
▼ Content

weather


weather14-02-2024 20:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Doesn't the weather seem a LITTLE bit extreme nowadays?
15-02-2024 00:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: Doesn't the weather seem a LITTLE bit extreme nowadays?

Nope.

I wonder if anyone at all will notice that you didn't bother to define "extreme weather."
15-02-2024 02:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
When i went to college i learned the you had to have certain qualifications to take certain courses. It's evident that you aren't qualified to discuss the aforementioned subject matter because you don't understand the phrase
"extreme weather".
RE: "extreme weather" is self evident, requires no definition15-02-2024 07:28
sealover
★★★★☆
(1245)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
When i went to college i learned the you had to have certain qualifications to take certain courses. It's evident that you aren't qualified to discuss the aforementioned subject matter because you don't understand the phrase
"extreme weather".


--------------------------------------------------------

The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Sigh...
16-02-2024 04:00
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
sealover wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,
When i went to college i learned the you had to have certain qualifications to take certain courses. It's evident that you aren't qualified to discuss the aforementioned subject matter because you don't understand the phrase
"extreme weather".


--------------------------------------------------------

The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Sigh...



Yeah, yeah, it's just like when IBDaMann accused IBDM of having said
"Smack-smack-smacky-smack". How could IBDM ever talk that way about IBDaMann? I understand what you're talkin' about. We need a grown up
discussion.
Should we raise our hands when we want to talk (post) and how exactly will that work? Branner!!, get down here this instant. You need to say that you will not tolerate ANYONE saying "Smack-smack-smacky-smack". Nope, we can't have people posting "Smack-smack-smacky-smack" because then the next thing you know everyone will be posting "Smack-smack-smacky-smack" and then we can't have a grown up discussion because of all of the "Smack-smack-smacky-smack"
going on. And now I expect you to "Smack-smack-smacky-smack" something about this. We got standards.

p.s., sealover, feel better? I lodged a complaint on your behalf about all of the
"Smack-smack-smacky-smack" going on in here. You need to stand your "Smack-smack-smacky-smack" ground!
Edited on 16-02-2024 04:03
16-02-2024 04:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote:ibd,... It's evident that you aren't qualified to discuss the aforementioned subject matter because you don't understand the phrase
"extreme weather".

You're full of baloney, keepit. You haven't defined your terms and are trying to pass your many shortcomings off as somehow being my fault. You've made too many false statements, keepit. All you do is talk trash.

16-02-2024 04:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
sealover wrote: The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

When you wonder how it is that everyone knows that you are a scientifically illiterate loser begging for attention, wonder no further. You never really have any intention of discussing anything rationally, which begs the question as to why you are drawn to this site like a moth to light. Before playing Scrabble, players first select an authoritative source (usually a particular dictionary) should there arise any disputes over words. In any discussion, terms are defined to prevent the discussion from coming to a halt at the first instance of someone like you hurling undefined buzzwords because he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Science defines everything because ambiguity is not permitted in that namespace.

You, never wish to discuss anything; you only wish to preach your Global Warming religion. As such, you refuse to define anything, so as to give yourself as many avenues to flee in cowardice as possible.

sealover wrote: Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

There hasn't been any.

While the Robups of the world still seek the scapegoat of "human activity" to blame for the lack of attention they receive, they remain in denial about the reality of their extreme shortcomings. When keepit is in your camp, you know theirs a glitch in your thinking.

I think we can all appreciate how Branner has made this a site of rational discussion for all subjects for all people.
16-02-2024 11:52
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote: The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

When you wonder how it is that everyone knows that you are a scientifically illiterate loser begging for attention, wonder no further. You never really have any intention of discussing anything rationally, which begs the question as to why you are drawn to this site like a moth to light. Before playing Scrabble, players first select an authoritative source (usually a particular dictionary) should there arise any disputes over words. In any discussion, terms are defined to prevent the discussion from coming to a halt at the first instance of someone like you hurling undefined buzzwords because he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Science defines everything because ambiguity is not permitted in that namespace.

You, never wish to discuss anything; you only wish to preach your Global Warming religion. As such, you refuse to define anything, so as to give yourself as many avenues to flee in cowardice as possible.

sealover wrote: Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

There hasn't been any.

While the Robups of the world still seek the scapegoat of "human activity" to blame for the lack of attention they receive, they remain in denial about the reality of their extreme shortcomings. When keepit is in your camp, you know theirs a glitch in your thinking.

I think we can all appreciate how Branner has made this a site of rational discussion for all subjects for all people.



This thread is an extreme whether event. It's like January 2023 in February 2024.
I might "see" if I can find what the ozone layer and jet stream were doing before and during a "strong" change in the weather. Some might say roid rage but I don't think ODSs are classified as steroids..........,yet.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/us-struck-with-historic-number-of-billion-dollar-disasters-in-2023

And yes, seal over did make an excellent point, most but not all sentences end with a.. "end with a period." sealover thinks this should be changed. What are you going to do about it
17-02-2024 06:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
sealover wrote:
The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

The concept of climate religion is self evident and requires no definition.

sealover wrote:
Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Fortunately, more and more people are losing faith in your religion.

sealover wrote:
Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

How much did we have? How do we know if there was more than in 1934? Is there a measurable value to extreme weather?

sealover wrote:
While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

I am reminded of the extremely strong thunderstorm than ravaged my state of Iowa on August 10th 2020. It was truly a once in a lifetime event. Some nut job, much like yourself, tried to blame global warming.

Conversation went like this....

Moron: It was global warming.
Me: Nope.
Moron: But it was hotter than hell that day!
Me: It was 82, exactly the average for the last 100 years.
Moron: But all the heat was trapped at the surface giving the storm it's "fuel".
Me: No, a storm like that requires warm air rising into cold dry air, and fast...violently fast. It took an vast amount of COLD air to sustain the strength of that storm.
Moron: Well then wasn't global warming, it was climate change.
Me: Yes, that's correct. You are a moron.

sealover wrote:
What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

What you hoped Branner would do is ban everyone who disagrees with you. Tell me I'm wrong.

sealover wrote:
Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Rational discussions happen all the time right here. You choose to not participate. You find it somehow thrilling to hop on here every once in a while, preach a squirt of your piss religion, and then run like the little chicken shit you are for 7-10 days pretending no one asked you any questions or challenged you in any way. Rinse and repeat. You're a spineless fuk.

It's is YOU who is not engaging in ANY discussion. Are you capable?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
RE: 1700 other members to seek attention from17-02-2024 09:57
sealover
★★★★☆
(1245)
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:
The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

The concept of climate religion is self evident and requires no definition.

sealover wrote:
Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Fortunately, more and more people are losing faith in your religion.

sealover wrote:
Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

How much did we have? How do we know if there was more than in 1934? Is there a measurable value to extreme weather?

sealover wrote:
While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

I am reminded of the extremely strong thunderstorm than ravaged my state of Iowa on August 10th 2020. It was truly a once in a lifetime event. Some nut job, much like yourself, tried to blame global warming.

Conversation went like this....

Moron: It was global warming.
Me: Nope.
Moron: But it was hotter than hell that day!
Me: It was 82, exactly the average for the last 100 years.
Moron: But all the heat was trapped at the surface giving the storm it's "fuel".
Me: No, a storm like that requires warm air rising into cold dry air, and fast...violently fast. It took an vast amount of COLD air to sustain the strength of that storm.
Moron: Well then wasn't global warming, it was climate change.
Me: Yes, that's correct. You are a moron.

sealover wrote:
What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

What you hoped Branner would do is ban everyone who disagrees with you. Tell me I'm wrong.

sealover wrote:
Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Rational discussions happen all the time right here. You choose to not participate. You find it somehow thrilling to hop on here every once in a while, preach a squirt of your piss religion, and then run like the little chicken shit you are for 7-10 days pretending no one asked you any questions or challenged you in any way. Rinse and repeat. You're a spineless fuk.

It's is YOU who is not engaging in ANY discussion. Are you capable?


---------------------------------------------------

There are 1700 other members besides myself from whom you could be seeking attention.

Why get so obsessed with ME?

I really don't want YOUR attention.
18-02-2024 09:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote: Some nut job, much like yourself, tried to blame global warming.

Do you think maybe this is all just a big misunderstanding over a typo? Maybe the original intended bogey was "global farming", because you know that "F" and "W" are easily conflated, and that it just snowballed from there. I'm certain of it. The world's farmers were the evil bad guys in the very last Jurrasic Park movie so you know that there's something to it.

22-02-2024 18:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote: The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

When you wonder how it is that everyone knows that you are a scientifically illiterate loser begging for attention, wonder no further. You never really have any intention of discussing anything rationally, which begs the question as to why you are drawn to this site like a moth to light. Before playing Scrabble, players first select an authoritative source (usually a particular dictionary) should there arise any disputes over words. In any discussion, terms are defined to prevent the discussion from coming to a halt at the first instance of someone like you hurling undefined buzzwords because he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Science defines everything because ambiguity is not permitted in that namespace.

You, never wish to discuss anything; you only wish to preach your Global Warming religion. As such, you refuse to define anything, so as to give yourself as many avenues to flee in cowardice as possible.

sealover wrote: Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

There hasn't been any.

While the Robups of the world still seek the scapegoat of "human activity" to blame for the lack of attention they receive, they remain in denial about the reality of their extreme shortcomings. When keepit is in your camp, you know theirs a glitch in your thinking.

I think we can all appreciate how Branner has made this a site of rational discussion for all subjects for all people.



This thread is an extreme whether event. It's like January 2023 in February 2024.
I might "see" if I can find what the ozone layer and jet stream were doing before and during a "strong" change in the weather. Some might say roid rage but I don't think ODSs are classified as steroids..........,yet.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/us-struck-with-historic-number-of-billion-dollar-disasters-in-2023

And yes, seal over did make an excellent point, most but not all sentences end with a.. "end with a period." sealover thinks this should be changed. What are you going to do about it

The ozone layer is not weather and is not controlled by weather. It is also not being depleted.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 19:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
sealover wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:
The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

The concept of climate religion is self evident and requires no definition.

sealover wrote:
Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Fortunately, more and more people are losing faith in your religion.

sealover wrote:
Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

How much did we have? How do we know if there was more than in 1934? Is there a measurable value to extreme weather?

sealover wrote:
While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

I am reminded of the extremely strong thunderstorm than ravaged my state of Iowa on August 10th 2020. It was truly a once in a lifetime event. Some nut job, much like yourself, tried to blame global warming.

Conversation went like this....

Moron: It was global warming.
Me: Nope.
Moron: But it was hotter than hell that day!
Me: It was 82, exactly the average for the last 100 years.
Moron: But all the heat was trapped at the surface giving the storm it's "fuel".
Me: No, a storm like that requires warm air rising into cold dry air, and fast...violently fast. It took an vast amount of COLD air to sustain the strength of that storm.
Moron: Well then wasn't global warming, it was climate change.
Me: Yes, that's correct. You are a moron.

sealover wrote:
What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

What you hoped Branner would do is ban everyone who disagrees with you. Tell me I'm wrong.

sealover wrote:
Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Rational discussions happen all the time right here. You choose to not participate. You find it somehow thrilling to hop on here every once in a while, preach a squirt of your piss religion, and then run like the little chicken shit you are for 7-10 days pretending no one asked you any questions or challenged you in any way. Rinse and repeat. You're a spineless fuk.

It's is YOU who is not engaging in ANY discussion. Are you capable?


---------------------------------------------------

There are 1700 other members besides myself from whom you could be seeking attention.

Why get so obsessed with ME?

I really don't want YOUR attention.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that craves attention. You cannot handle someone ignoring you.
There are not 1700 posters active.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 19:14
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:
The concept of "extreme weather" is self evident and requires no definition.

The concept of climate religion is self evident and requires no definition.

sealover wrote:
Fortunately, more and more people finally get it.

Fortunately, more and more people are losing faith in your religion.

sealover wrote:
Especially after all the extreme weather that occurred just in the past year.

How much did we have? How do we know if there was more than in 1934? Is there a measurable value to extreme weather?

sealover wrote:
While the "skeptics" still seek some scapegoat other than human activity to account for it, very few of them are still in denial about the reality of its occurrence.

I am reminded of the extremely strong thunderstorm than ravaged my state of Iowa on August 10th 2020. It was truly a once in a lifetime event. Some nut job, much like yourself, tried to blame global warming.

Conversation went like this....

Moron: It was global warming.
Me: Nope.
Moron: But it was hotter than hell that day!
Me: It was 82, exactly the average for the last 100 years.
Moron: But all the heat was trapped at the surface giving the storm it's "fuel".
Me: No, a storm like that requires warm air rising into cold dry air, and fast...violently fast. It took an vast amount of COLD air to sustain the strength of that storm.
Moron: Well then wasn't global warming, it was climate change.
Me: Yes, that's correct. You are a moron.

sealover wrote:
What I hoped Branner would be willing to do is make rational discussion of this subject possible on his website.

What you hoped Branner would do is ban everyone who disagrees with you. Tell me I'm wrong.

sealover wrote:
Rational discussion is still not an option here, and probably never will be.

Rational discussions happen all the time right here. You choose to not participate. You find it somehow thrilling to hop on here every once in a while, preach a squirt of your piss religion, and then run like the little chicken shit you are for 7-10 days pretending no one asked you any questions or challenged you in any way. Rinse and repeat. You're a spineless fuk.

It's is YOU who is not engaging in ANY discussion. Are you capable?


---------------------------------------------------

There are 1700 other members besides myself from whom you could be seeking attention.

Why get so obsessed with ME?

I really don't want YOUR attention.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that craves attention. You cannot handle someone ignoring you.
There are not 1700 posters active.



I've tried telling him just talk to people. Do you think GasGuzzler or Harvey55 could help him?
24-02-2024 04:16
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:

The ozone layer is not weather and is not controlled by weather. It is also not being depleted.



https://youtu.be/vG90NtdsL6E

Illegal goal post moving. The weather is not the issue. Can you define "weather"? When a day comes along when it does not rain in Seattle is called "Climate Change".
We are not talking about weather someone's brain is water logged or not.
The weather is what happens in the MBL (Marine Boundary Layer) and influences the flora and fauna which are habitats and ecosystems. And it seems that ODSs (Ozone Depleting Substances) and deforestation might be the 2 things that most affect the weather.
Edited on 24-02-2024 04:23
24-02-2024 08:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Doesn't the weather seem a LITTLE bit extreme nowadays?

No.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2024 08:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
When i went to college i learned the you had to have certain qualifications to take certain courses. It's evident that you aren't qualified to discuss the aforementioned subject matter because you don't understand the phrase
"extreme weather".

So you won't define it. Buzzword fallacy. There is no subject matter with a meaningless buzzword.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 24-02-2024 08:13
24-02-2024 08:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The ozone layer is not weather and is not controlled by weather. It is also not being depleted.



https://youtu.be/vG90NtdsL6E

Illegal goal post moving. The weather is not the issue. Can you define "weather"? When a day comes along when it does not rain in Seattle is called "Climate Change".
We are not talking about weather someone's brain is water logged or not.
The weather is what happens in the MBL (Marine Boundary Layer) and influences the flora and fauna which are habitats and ecosystems. And it seems that ODSs (Ozone Depleting Substances) and deforestation might be the 2 things that most affect the weather.

Ozone is not weather and is not being depleted.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2024 13:39
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:

Ozone is not weather and is not being depleted.



If I told you it's depleted, it's depleted. What part of "debate" do you not understand? Did the Pineapple Express in California drop a coconut on your
head in Florida?

Still, you might be right. If ozone is not allowed to occur then it is not being depleted. It can only be depleted from the level it was. The ozone layer has
been depleted would be using proper grammar in the English language
that you so love and cherish.

p.s., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lwntq-qN5I
And yet I'll need to become depleted in the U.S.

Edited on 24-02-2024 13:40
24-02-2024 20:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Ozone is not weather and is not being depleted.



If I told you it's depleted, it's depleted.

You can't deplete the ozone layer just because you say so!
James_ wrote:
What part of "debate" do you not understand?

You are not debating.
James_ wrote:
Did the Pineapple Express in California drop a coconut on your
head in Florida?

I don't live in either California nor Florida.
James_ wrote:
Still, you might be right. If ozone is not allowed to occur then it is not being depleted.

Ozone is created and destroyed all the time. The ozone layer is not being depleted.
James_ wrote:
It can only be depleted from the level it was.

It is not being depleted.
James_ wrote:
The ozone layer has been depleted would be using proper grammar in the English language
that you so love and cherish.

It is not being depleted.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-02-2024 08:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
James_ wrote: If I told you it's depleted, it's depleted.

The earth is now officially climate-depleted and, as Swan can tell you, it is moraine-infested. The earth had hardly any moraines until the Industrial Revolution forced all the exploited proletariat to abandon their moraines for cheaper proxy measures ... and all I wanted was to have a life free from Christians telling me that I couldn't have a life, but then Swan keeps telling me that I can't have a life until I get a life.

James_ wrote: Still, you might be right.

Moving, there is no chance.
25-02-2024 21:49
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: If I told you it's depleted, it's depleted.

The earth is now officially climate-depleted and, as Swan can tell you, it is moraine-infested. The earth had hardly any moraines until the Industrial Revolution forced all the exploited proletariat to abandon their moraines for cheaper proxy measures ... and all I wanted was to have a life free from Christians telling me that I couldn't have a life, but then Swan keeps telling me that I can't have a life until I get a life.

James_ wrote: Still, you might be right.

Moving, there is no chance.



What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel. I might be able to build a variation using my (?) invention that
would use 3 different methods of adding energy to the wheel. 2 of those methods
have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.
He wants people to know this is what makes America the Greatest country in the world. He is ultra-MAGAt (maggot) after all. Johann Bessler's Wheel is going to be
way cooler than anything I ever thought.
26-02-2024 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
James_ wrote: What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel.

I know! What's he thinking?

James_ wrote: I might be able to build a variation using my (?) invention that would use 3 different methods of adding energy to the wheel.

I have no idea why Swan denies that three different methods can't create energy to provide to the wheel. He'll probably just shout something along the lines of "you can't violate the 1st law of thermodynamics."

I totally get where you're coming from.

James_ wrote: 2 of those methods have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.

Swan will rue the day of your triumph because he doesn't want to acknowledge that you can have a life without Christians and the first law of thermodynamics.

James_ wrote: He wants people to know this is what makes America the Greatest country in the world.

He thinks that the "rule of law" means adherence to the laws of physics. We the People determine if we are going to adhere to physcs, not some ozone-depleted jet stream.

James_ wrote: He is ultra-MAGAt (maggot) after all.

Swan probably HATES tyranny. What is he thinking?

James_ wrote: Johann Bessler's Wheel is going to be way cooler than anything I ever thought.

I'm waiting for the tactical military power supply.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-02-2024 06:08
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel.

I know! What's he thinking?

James_ wrote: I might be able to build a variation using my (?) invention that would use 3 different methods of adding energy to the wheel.

I have no idea why Swan denies that three different methods can't create energy to provide to the wheel. He'll probably just shout something along the lines of "you can't violate the 1st law of thermodynamics."

I totally get where you're coming from.

James_ wrote: 2 of those methods have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.

Swan will rue the day of your triumph because he doesn't want to acknowledge that you can have a life without Christians and the first law of thermodynamics.

James_ wrote: He wants people to know this is what makes America the Greatest country in the world.

He thinks that the "rule of law" means adherence to the laws of physics. We the People determine if we are going to adhere to physcs, not some ozone-depleted jet stream.

James_ wrote: He is ultra-MAGAt (maggot) after all.

Swan probably HATES tyranny. What is he thinking?

James_ wrote: Johann Bessler's Wheel is going to be way cooler than anything I ever thought.

I'm waiting for the tactical military power supply.


I won't be surprised if it's used for off grid and emergency power. With anything like a field unit then it'd need to be moved like heavy equipment and then assembled on site. It might be used for power where Ukraine has had its electrical grid damaged by war.

IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel.

I know! What's he thinking?


He'll need to remember, he saw no reason to work with me.

James_ wrote: 2 of those methods have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan will rue the day of your triumph because he doesn't want to acknowledge that you can have a life without Christians and the first law of thermodynamics.


I prefer to consider KE = mv = momentum. That tells us that momentum can dictate thermodynamics because mv = 3/2kT. And momentum = 1/2mv^2. It's
all relative as they like to say.
26-02-2024 14:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
Doesn't the weather seem a LITTLE bit extreme nowadays?


Nope


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-02-2024 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel.

I know! What's he thinking?

James_ wrote: I might be able to build a variation using my (?) invention that would use 3 different methods of adding energy to the wheel.

I have no idea why Swan denies that three different methods can't create energy to provide to the wheel. He'll probably just shout something along the lines of "you can't violate the 1st law of thermodynamics."

I totally get where you're coming from.

James_ wrote: 2 of those methods have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.

Swan will rue the day of your triumph because he doesn't want to acknowledge that you can have a life without Christians and the first law of thermodynamics.

James_ wrote: He wants people to know this is what makes America the Greatest country in the world.

He thinks that the "rule of law" means adherence to the laws of physics. We the People determine if we are going to adhere to physcs, not some ozone-depleted jet stream.

James_ wrote: He is ultra-MAGAt (maggot) after all.

Swan probably HATES tyranny. What is he thinking?

James_ wrote: Johann Bessler's Wheel is going to be way cooler than anything I ever thought.

I'm waiting for the tactical military power supply.


I won't be surprised if it's used for off grid and emergency power. With anything like a field unit then it'd need to be moved like heavy equipment and then assembled on site. It might be used for power where Ukraine has had its electrical grid damaged by war.

IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What Swan will hate is when he finds out everything that comes with or involves Bessler's Wheel.

I know! What's he thinking?


He'll need to remember, he saw no reason to work with me.

James_ wrote: 2 of those methods have been called "failed" builds by him and his associates. That is what he and his friends think of my efforts because I'm not an American like him.
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan will rue the day of your triumph because he doesn't want to acknowledge that you can have a life without Christians and the first law of thermodynamics.


I prefer to consider KE = mv = momentum. That tells us that momentum can dictate thermodynamics because mv = 3/2kT. And momentum = 1/2mv^2. It's
all relative as they like to say.


LOL sre you still begging Alan to butt bop you again


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-02-2024 15:21
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

LOL sre you still begging Alan to butt bop you again



And this from a guy who said "when I raped you, I did so much damage they had to remove your rectum".

What happens when a white supremacist is ignored. Ask guys what happens in prison because Swan knows.

I get it now Alan. You're not attacking me like it's Jan. 6th because you're defending your country. You're fighting to protect America from terrorists like me.
I'm a threat to your way of life.
Isn't this like when the CSA (Confederate States of America) came into existence?



p.s., Alan, What you're overlooking is that you need to be careful what you post.
Also, with the work I do, it requires mental discipline on my part.
Edited on 26-02-2024 16:14
27-02-2024 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL sre you still begging Alan to butt bop you again



And this from a guy who said "when I raped you, I did so much damage they had to remove your rectum".

What happens when a white supremacist is ignored. Ask guys what happens in prison because Swan knows.

I get it now Alan. You're not attacking me like it's Jan. 6th because you're defending your country. You're fighting to protect America from terrorists like me.
I'm a threat to your way of life.
Isn't this like when the CSA (Confederate States of America) came into existence?



p.s., Alan, What you're overlooking is that you need to be careful what you post.
Also, with the work I do, it requires mental discipline on my part.


Come out of the closet already, you know that you want Alan in your ass again


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate weather:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
The 100 Year Weather Forecast1113-09-2022 16:19
Meteorologists are getting better at forecasting "extreme weather events"4223-08-2022 20:58
weather4715-01-2022 07:24
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact