Remember me
▼ Content

The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System

The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System26-08-2022 10:40
MidMessFar
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System
Full article, source: https://midmessfar.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/

The only metric you should trust is the weather, the climate.
All other news on the mainstream are worthless and can be manipulated.

Through history, many dynasties and event an entire civilization got destroyed by the weather.
Why?
Because that old system no longer work, no longer truly help assist the public people.

That similar event are happening on many nations in this civilization as well.
You can see the drought and heatwave in China, Europe for the last 2 months or so.

If I have to guess, then the next things natural God will bring super floods that will lead to many death and casualties. Many dams, electric house can be totally broken.
Full article, source: https://midmessfar.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/
26-08-2022 17:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4323)
None of the current weather/natural event we've experienced in recent times, are any worse than those from the past. Mankind has experienced worse, survived, and thrived. Nothing lasts forever, whether natural, or man-made. Everything erodes, decays, breakdown over time. We can do repairs, mitigate, but eventually the patchwork fails. A lot of our infrastructure is century, plus years old, and has greatly exceeded any expectations for how long they would last. It's cheaper to just patch, and repair, than to replace and update. We tend like building new stuff, over replace things that still basically work, most of the time.

Society is decaying, eroding, breaking down. Humans are power and control freaks of nature. They need to 'own' everything, even other humans... Humans also tend to destroy, what they cannot own or control, even other humans...
Join the debate The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The 100 Year Weather Forecast1113-09-2022 16:19
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Meteorologists are getting better at forecasting "extreme weather events"4223-08-2022 20:58
My New Digital Currency System Will Destroy The USD, Euro & Make World Peace014-08-2022 11:29
The New International Personal Passport Will Be The Key For Society Evolution012-08-2022 09:51
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact