Remember me
▼ Content

weather

weather14-02-2021 06:48
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Yesterday on the radio the forecast was for 36 deg C and its 1.00pm Sunday and about 28.Thats 8 degrees wrong in a few hours yet some F wits claim to know what the temperature will be in 30 years

duncan61
14-02-2021 07:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:Yesterday on the radio the forecast was for 36 deg C and its 1.00pm Sunday and about 28.Thats 8 degrees wrong in a few hours yet some F wits claim to know what the temperature will be in 30 years

Nope. The F wits claim to know what Climate will be in 30 years and you can't prove them false. They make it abundantly clear that Climate is not the weather and they mock you for "not knowing the difference."

So when they claim that Climate will suffer a catastrophic "change" in 30 years, you have no way to say that they are somehow mistaken.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 07:08
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
February is Perths hottest month and we have not had one doy over 40 C.Wheres DKRTS on this unprecedented event
14-02-2021 08:10
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:February is Perths hottest month and we have not had one doy over 40 C.Wheres DKRTS on this unprecedented event

DRKTS is an intellectual coward. He won't face scrutiny or answer questions honestly.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2021 02:10
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The Thames river is frozen in places.There is ice off the Kentish coast.Who is going to stand up in Parliment and declare we must do something about the climate emergency we have created.The last time this happened was 1963
16-02-2021 02:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:Yesterday on the radio the forecast was for 36 deg C and its 1.00pm Sunday and about 28.Thats 8 degrees wrong in a few hours yet some F wits claim to know what the temperature will be in 30 years

Nope. The F wits claim to know what Climate will be in 30 years and you can't prove them false. They make it abundantly clear that Climate is not the weather and they mock you for "not knowing the difference."

So when they claim that Climate will suffer a catastrophic "change" in 30 years, you have no way to say that they are somehow mistaken.

LOL is Al Gore still saying that children will never see snow?
16-02-2021 03:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
The Thames river is frozen in places.There is ice off the Kentish coast.Who is going to stand up in Parliment and declare we must do something about the climate emergency we have created.The last time this happened was 1963

What is a 'climate emergency'?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-02-2021 03:14
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL is Al Gore still saying that children will never see snow?

Nashville, TN (where one of Al Gore's houses are) is currently under a winter storm warning, with accumulations of additional snow up to two inches expected.

In other words, Snowmageddon (at least for Nashville!).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-02-2021 03:22
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

What the warmazombies declare is happening.I am sure it was based on warming not cooling.I have just read an article on predictions based on data from 1980 -1999 and in less than 100 years all the water on the planet will have boiled of and the Earth will resemble Mars.That was 2015.

duncan61
16-02-2021 03:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

What the warmazombies declare is happening.I am sure it was based on warming not cooling.I have just read an article on predictions based on data from 1980 -1999 and in less than 100 years all the water on the planet will have boiled of and the Earth will resemble Mars.That was 2015.

They're having one in Texas. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-cold-snap-why-texas-181730836.html
16-02-2021 04:25
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
There has to be a way that it can now be proven by computer models that CO2 causes cooling and now we are all going to freeze to death.
16-02-2021 05:10
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

So...no definition yet. Climate does not have a temperature. There is no quantitative value for climate.

Can anyone answer this question? What is a 'climate emergency'?

The Parrot Killer

16-02-2021 05:11
(21599)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

What climate in Texas is having an emergency? Climate has no temperature.

They're having one in Texas. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-cold-snap-why-texas-181730836.html

The Parrot Killer

16-02-2021 05:12
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
There has to be a way that it can now be proven by computer models that CO2 causes cooling and now we are all going to freeze to death.

Anyone can make up random numbers, use them as data, and call it a 'proof'.

Heck...there's a whole industry that does just that.

The Parrot Killer

16-02-2021 05:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:

Um, computer models aren't needed. If it increases the amount of oxygen in the Chapman cycle, then the stratosphere will be warmer while the troposphere is cooler. This would be dependent on how much the ozone layer helps to cool the troposphere.
16-02-2021 05:58
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:There has to be a way that it can now be proven by computer models that CO2 causes cooling and now we are all going to freeze to death.

Why does there have to "be a way"? How do you suggest someone "prove" the impossible?

16-02-2021 06:55
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am taking the piss IBDM how can you not see the sarcasm??I pick it up when you do it
16-02-2021 07:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Wonder how all those windmills and solar panels are working out, buried in ice and snow... If you lose a loved one, because the power grid fails, do to the solar farms and windmills not producing, even a little. Can you sue Al Gore? Much of these farms. are subsidized by taxpayer dollars (thanks Obama), with the promise they would make our lives better. Killing grandma, during a typical winter storm, certainly didn't improve her life.
16-02-2021 16:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

In Wisconsin, those conditions are merely a typical Winter day...
16-02-2021 16:27
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:

Indeed, we should all be scared of freezing to death now... until Summer rolls around and we should all be scared of global warming again...
16-02-2021 22:54
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wonder how all those windmills and solar panels are working out, buried in ice and snow... If you lose a loved one, because the power grid fails, do to the solar farms and windmills not producing, even a little. Can you sue Al Gore? Much of these farms. are subsidized by taxpayer dollars (thanks Obama), with the promise they would make our lives better. Killing grandma, during a typical winter storm, certainly didn't improve her life.

Currently, windfarms in Texas are NOT producing ANY power. The blades are coated with ice, leaving them unbalanced. Fuel burning helicopters are spraying hydrocarbon based antifreeze on carbon based epoxy windmill blades.

The Parrot Killer

16-02-2021 22:54
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Indeed, we should all be scared of freezing to death now... until Summer rolls around and we should all be scared of global warming again...

Very well put. That just about sums it up for the Climate Change idiots.

The Parrot Killer

17-02-2021 01:55
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Democrats stopped global warming in less than a month and froze you all in.Thats impressive
17-02-2021 08:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Um, computer models aren't needed. If it increases the amount of oxygen in the Chapman cycle, then the stratosphere will be warmer while the troposphere is cooler. This would be dependent on how much the ozone layer helps to cool the troposphere.

The Norway rat commonly referred to as the street or sewer rat, is believed to be of Norwegian origin, arriving in the U.S. on ships from other countries in the 1700s. Today, Norway rats are found throughout the world. Norway rats have fairly poor vision and are colorblind.

Why are Norwegians so invasive?
17-02-2021 16:44
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
Democrats stopped global warming in less than a month and froze you all in.Thats impressive

Too bad they didn't perform their coup and install hairy-leg-rubbing hair-sniffing child-groping Joe Biden as Prime Minister of the SODC a lot sooner, eh? Maybe we wouldn't've been dangerously near the tipping point and have so many Climate Ground Zero's...

At least global warming is now over with, thanks to our savior the Democrats and the unparalleled leadership of the installed Prime Minister Joseph "who am I?" Biden.

Now we can start listening to government fear mongering about the government-caused global cooling "problem", and give up even more of our freedoms to the very same government that caused the "problem" in the first place, so that they can "fix it" by causing global warming, which will later be deemed a "problem" that "needs fixing", and rinse/wash/repeat...

Join the debate weather:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
The 100 Year Weather Forecast1113-09-2022 16:19
Meteorologists are getting better at forecasting "extreme weather events"4223-08-2022 20:58
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact