Remember me
▼ Content

The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the



Page 2 of 4<1234>
10-08-2023 17:04
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
if the Colorado river is flowing at double this means that the river is twice as deep

Are you really that stupid?

Swan wrote:
Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct?

No.


Still waiting to hear how a river can double its flow without becoming obviously deeper like the Mississippi does routinely, but then again this is plain to see





Yup, and since none of that is happening to any lake mead dam tributary, all is normal and the lake is rising because the output of the Hoover dam was REDUCED.


Gage height:

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/monitoring-location/09380000/#parameterCode=00065&period=P365D

Discharge:

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/monitoring-location/09380000/#parameterCode=00060&period=P365D

The river must have started flowing faster.


RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the10-08-2023 18:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
if the Colorado river is flowing at double this means that the river is twice as deep

Are you really that stupid?

Swan wrote:
Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct?

No.


Still waiting to hear how a river can double its flow without becoming obviously deeper like the Mississippi does routinely, but then again this is plain to see





Yup, and since none of that is happening to any lake mead dam tributary, all is normal and the lake is rising because the output of the Hoover dam was REDUCED.


So none of the clowns can demonstrate how a river doubles its flow without becoming deeper and overflowing its banks as is not happening to the lake mead tributaries.

See kids this is why your mother told you not to lie, because once you start, one lie just leads to another and here you are with egg on your face mocking yourselves, and helping to hide the communist people who were and are trying to dehydrate and starve America and its food supply.

Thank you, thank you very much


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-08-2023 18:12
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the10-08-2023 18:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?
Edited on 10-08-2023 18:37
10-08-2023 19:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Guess he sort of missed that flow is the rate the water is moving... But, what can you expect, only a questionable 130 IQ. We have an exploding tomato thread, so guess he'll default to Apple stock quote. Only reasons to check obsessively, is if you plan to buy, sell, or afraid you'll lose your life savings...
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the10-08-2023 19:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-08-2023 19:50
11-08-2023 00:38
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


11-08-2023 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


Speed is a function of both the slope and gravity of which neither change. Any river running at twice the flow of last year will be higher and overflowing its banks, neither of which are observable, besides 99 percent of snow melt is over by now and the remainder is evaporating in the heat before it gets into any body of water, desert summers are known for this (REALLY). So the only realistic reason that lake mead water levels are rising in August is that they reduced the dams output flow.

But you keep up making stuff up like Al Bore who claims that he invented the internet and that the North pole is currently ice free.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-08-2023 01:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


Speed is a function of both the slope and gravity of which neither change. Any river running at twice the flow of last year will be higher and overflowing its banks, neither of which are observable, besides 99 percent of snow melt is over by now and the remainder is evaporating in the heat before it gets into any body of water, desert summers are known for this (REALLY). So the only realistic reason that lake mead water levels are rising in August is that they reduced the dams output flow.

But you keep up making stuff up like Al Bore who claims that he invented the internet and that the North pole is currently ice free.


I keep waiting for you to eventually define flow, but I'd be the moron if thought you'd ever define your terms.

What the hell, I'll ask anyway.
By "flow", do you mean volume or velocity?

Either way, your ignorance is on full display.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-08-2023 02:47
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


Speed is a function of both the slope and gravity of which neither change. Any river running at twice the flow of last year will be higher and overflowing its banks, neither of which are observable, besides 99 percent of snow melt is over by now and the remainder is evaporating in the heat before it gets into any body of water, desert summers are known for this (REALLY). So the only realistic reason that lake mead water levels are rising in August is that they reduced the dams output flow.

But you keep up making stuff up like Al Bore who claims that he invented the internet and that the North pole is currently ice free.


Are you saying that the velocity of water moving in a river never changes?


11-08-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


Speed is a function of both the slope and gravity of which neither change. Any river running at twice the flow of last year will be higher and overflowing its banks, neither of which are observable, besides 99 percent of snow melt is over by now and the remainder is evaporating in the heat before it gets into any body of water, desert summers are known for this (REALLY). So the only realistic reason that lake mead water levels are rising in August is that they reduced the dams output flow.

But you keep up making stuff up like Al Bore who claims that he invented the internet and that the North pole is currently ice free.


I keep waiting for you to eventually define flow, but I'd be the moron if thought you'd ever define your terms.

What the hell, I'll ask anyway.
By "flow", do you mean volume or velocity?

Either way, your ignorance is on full display.


It was claimed that the output and flow of the rivers here are at twice the capacity as they were at last year, yet the rivers are not overrunning their banks. That said I would not have to define flow to a competent adult, which you are not, obviously.

In fact I do not have to define anything, as I am playing with you and the other moron agents. Let me know, however, if you are going to breakdance.

However if you promise to hold your breath waiting for me to do what you want, I will consider your proposition.

PS. Everyone quits, you might as well now, or start up the vicoden again


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-08-2023 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
@Swan,

Hey dumbass, I couldn't care less about lake Mead and it's tributaries. Honestly, I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about. What caught me as hilarious was your ridiculous assumption that double the flow equals double the depth.

You have done a nice pivot and evasion from that original statement and tried to change it from double to deeper.

Are you going to double down with stupid and go back to double, or will you remain in paradox with a deeper statement?


Yup, if the Colorado river puts out double flow in the steep canyons where it runs thru there will be double depth. Why? because the water at the bottom has the same mass as the water at the top.

All that you are doing is confusing and mocking yourself


By running faster.


Speed is a function of both the slope and gravity of which neither change. Any river running at twice the flow of last year will be higher and overflowing its banks, neither of which are observable, besides 99 percent of snow melt is over by now and the remainder is evaporating in the heat before it gets into any body of water, desert summers are known for this (REALLY). So the only realistic reason that lake mead water levels are rising in August is that they reduced the dams output flow.

But you keep up making stuff up like Al Bore who claims that he invented the internet and that the North pole is currently ice free.


Are you saying that the velocity of water moving in a river never changes?


I am saying that no river doubles its output without additional height that is observable to all, and that does significant damage to the environment due to erosion.

The speed of a river varies from close to 0 m/s to 3.1 m/s (7 mph). Factors that affect the speed of a river include the slope gradient, the roughness of the channel, and tides, (NONE OF THESE CHANGE WITH THE SNOWFALL) Rivers tend to flow from a higher elevation to a lower elevation. The gradient is the drop of the elevation of a river. Therefore, the rivers speed is at its maximum at the headwaters (high gradient, high energy) and at its minimum at the base level (no gradient, lowest energy). An incoming tide can reverse a river and cause it to flow against the gradient -- uphill!

Erosion and speed have a direct relationship. As speed increases erosion increases as well. With the process of erosion, it is found that fast water carries smaller rocks and sand downstream. Sand and gravel are deposited in slower waters. Just as speed affects erosion, erosion affects speed. The speed of a river affects the shape of the river itself. At a high gradient, the speed of a river is at its maximum therefore the shape of the river is very narrow. It stretches out as the slope gradient decreases.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-08-2023 06:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.
11-08-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.

Though in a shizzos mind all things are true and false at the same time and physical realities always come second to the voices in your head.

You may now resume welding your foil hat.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-08-2023 04:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.


I never said anything close to that. Your reading comprehension continues to suffer.

Let's recap.
You said the Colorado river would be double the depth with double the water. I called you stupid. I have to assume that you think the river has straight up sidewalls as a perfect tube throughout it's entire length. OK, got it.

Oh, and water is not self leveling. Got that too.

Happy flailing.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
12-08-2023 04:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.

Though in a shizzos mind all things are true and false at the same time and physical realities always come second to the voices in your head.

You may now resume welding your foil hat.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-08-2023 05:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.


I never said anything close to that. Your reading comprehension continues to suffer.

Let's recap.
You said the Colorado river would be double the depth with double the water. I called you stupid. I have to assume that you think the river has straight up sidewalls as a perfect tube throughout it's entire length. OK, got it.

Oh, and water is not self leveling. Got that too.

Happy flailing.
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the12-08-2023 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.


I never said anything close to that. Your reading comprehension continues to suffer.

Let's recap.
You said the Colorado river would be double the depth with double the water. I called you stupid. I have to assume that you think the river has straight up sidewalls as a perfect tube throughout it's entire length. OK, got it.

Oh, and water is not self leveling. Got that too.

Happy flailing.


Again you apparently do not know that, where the Colorado river flows thru steep carved canyons with no riverbanks, that there is nowhere for the additional water to go except up. In these areas if the flow doubled so would the height, so in the absence of this you spent all those years in college just to be my personal junkie.

So dorkie please explain where double flow goes if not (((UP))) Also note that double flow does not increase the slope enough to create double speed, not that your mind can grasp an engineering concept, no matter how simple




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-08-2023 13:45
12-08-2023 18:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Water will always take the path of least resistance. All the rocks and boulders in the river bed, are resistance to the flow. Slower rate, less volume. As the water level rises above the rocks, there is less resistance, faster flow of water. You don't need to double the water depth, to get double the volume of water flowing down the river. Nice attempted dodge... Talking tributaries, get stuck, so switch to the Colorado River, for a failed 'save'...
12-08-2023 19:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey Swan, quick sand is a real bitch. Stop flailing about and maybe you have a chance at someone saving you...or continue on. It is rather amusing.


Someone saving me from what? You are the clown saying that you can put twice as much water into the same space.


I never said anything close to that. Your reading comprehension continues to suffer.

Let's recap.
You said the Colorado river would be double the depth with double the water. I called you stupid. I have to assume that you think the river has straight up sidewalls as a perfect tube throughout it's entire length. OK, got it.

Oh, and water is not self leveling. Got that too.

Happy flailing.

Swan wrote:
Again you apparently do not know that, where the Colorado river flows thru steep carved canyons

I am well aware.

Swan wrote:
with no riverbanks, that there is nowhere for the additional water to go except up.

Problem is, much of the river looks like this. Apparently you have never been on the Colorado river. There are steep canyon walls, but plenty of places for water to go without doubling the depth or defying physics by running uphill. Nice attempt though. Two honks for Swan!


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the12-08-2023 19:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Water will always take the path of least resistance. All the rocks and boulders in the river bed, are resistance to the flow. Slower rate, less volume. As the water level rises above the rocks, there is less resistance, faster flow of water. You don't need to double the water depth, to get double the volume of water flowing down the river. Nice attempted dodge... Talking tributaries, get stuck, so switch to the Colorado River, for a failed 'save'...


The Colorado river is the largest tributary to Lake Mead.

Is it fun being retarded?

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIAO

PS. You have two choices, as do all.

1. You can tap out now
2. You can continue humiliating yourself in public


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-08-2023 20:08
12-08-2023 22:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?
13-08-2023 00:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?


So in your strange little world rivers never overrun their banks and flood the town because when more water enters the river it just runs faster, and never gets higher. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously were you always so weird, or did the government teach you to be strange?

If you have pills, please consume them now, as prescribed, but not without your mommy or daddy's help.

PS Rivers get higher kiddy, really




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-08-2023 01:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?


So in your strange little world rivers never overrun their banks and flood the town because when more water enters the river it just runs faster,

PS Rivers get higher kiddy, really



Gosh, a fukking Swan evasion. Never saw that coming.
Rivers don't double their depth with double the water volume, dumbass. Address it, or tap out, dumbass.

Happy flailing.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-08-2023 01:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?


So in your strange little world rivers never overrun their banks and flood the town because when more water enters the river it just runs faster,

PS Rivers get higher kiddy, really



Gosh, a fukking Swan evasion. Never saw that coming.
Rivers don't double their depth with double the water volume, dumbass. Address it, or tap out, dumbass.

Happy flailing.


They sure do double their depth in the Colorado river canyons as there is nowhere else but up for the river to go.

Now you be a good girl and ring the bell




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-08-2023 03:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?


So in your strange little world rivers never overrun their banks and flood the town because when more water enters the river it just runs faster, and never gets higher. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously were you always so weird, or did the government teach you to be strange?

If you have pills, please consume them now, as prescribed, but not without your mommy or daddy's help.

PS Rivers get higher kiddy, really



Depth of the water, isn't the same as volume, when it's moving. You're missing the flow rate variable. How much water is passing through the point you are measuring. Guess you didn't get that far with your schooling. Did you drop out, or flunk out?
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the13-08-2023 04:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Thought the Virgin river was a tributary of the Colorado river, not directly Lake Mead. Not from around there... Too much back-peddling and deflection in this thread.

Changes nothing though, once a river has risen sufficiently to clear the rocks and boulders at the bottom, a much larger volume flows quicker, without a further rise in level. Less resistance... How often do you see river banks going straight up? Higher water, higher velocity, means faster erosion. Gravity tends to collapse undercuts as well. River depth is a simple-minded way of measuring the volume of water...

So, how many gallons of ketchup did you get out of 1000 tomatoes this week?


So in your strange little world rivers never overrun their banks and flood the town because when more water enters the river it just runs faster, and never gets higher. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously were you always so weird, or did the government teach you to be strange?

If you have pills, please consume them now, as prescribed, but not without your mommy or daddy's help.

PS Rivers get higher kiddy, really



Depth of the water, isn't the same as volume, when it's moving. You're missing the flow rate variable. How much water is passing through the point you are measuring. Guess you didn't get that far with your schooling. Did you drop out, or flunk out?


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
177.79 USD
+123.39 (226.82%)past 5 years

How would you determine the volume without knowing the depth and width or widths? and more importantly how would depth not translate to more volume, in three dimensions. LOL perhaps if you mess your hair up like einsteinium you will comprehend, but I doubt it, so stop humiliating yourself and ring the bell already.

PS. My first school flunked me, then had a social worker test me to see how retarded that I was. Her conclusion was that my problem was that the school had me in the retarded class and that I was rebelling because my IQ was between 117 and 121. Which explains why you bought Coors and I bought Apple computer corp, and Alphabet and Raytheon, now RTX corp.

Capish Shirley?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-08-2023 04:15
13-08-2023 16:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Think about flow rate, like water in a pipe. When you open the valve a little, only a small volume of water flows. The size of the pipe doesn't change, the physical volume is always the same. When you open the valve all the way, a greater volume flows out, a lot quicker too. The pipes remain the same size. When you have a river with rocks above the surface, you have resistance to the flow, like the water pipe, with a valve. But, once the water level rises above the rocks, it opens up a path with less resistance, the valve is wide open. A lot more water flows, through the same space. The level of the river doesn't need to double, to double the volume flowing through it.

Glad to see Apple is still hanging in there... Tech will all always get replaced with something better, cheaper to produce. Apple will eventually fall, probably not long either.
13-08-2023 17:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Think about flow rate, like water in a pipe. When you open the valve a little, only a small volume of water flows. The size of the pipe doesn't change, the physical volume is always the same. When you open the valve all the way, a greater volume flows out, a lot quicker too. The pipes remain the same size. When you have a river with rocks above the surface, you have resistance to the flow, like the water pipe, with a valve. But, once the water level rises above the rocks, it opens up a path with less resistance, the valve is wide open. A lot more water flows, through the same space. The level of the river doesn't need to double, to double the volume flowing through it.

Glad to see Apple is still hanging in there... Tech will all always get replaced with something better, cheaper to produce. Apple will eventually fall, probably not long either.


LOL, hey retard, if there were no pipe then the water would be free to rise like it does in every river. Furthermore the only pump to a river is gravity, and slope which cannot be controlled or influenced by humans. Minus any antigravity apparatuses that may be at area 53.25

You need mental help, however if you choose to continue humiliating yourself, be my guest

Again rivers with more water go UP on the Earth as there is no pipe to constrain them



That said what you say might be true if you can build a pipe to constrain every river, then include an unlimited slope and pumping system to counteract gravity for the millions of miles of river systems.

Yo Ponch, bring the dart gun and straight jackets, we have a live one here that needs electroshock pronto




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-08-2023 18:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'll just give it a few days, maybe it will sink in... You just aren't understanding the water is moving. The volume of water in the river is greater than if it wasn't moving. There is a time element you just aren't grasping.
13-08-2023 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'll just give it a few days, maybe it will sink in... You just aren't understanding the water is moving. The volume of water in the river is greater than if it wasn't moving. There is a time element you just aren't grasping.


I'll just give it a few days, maybe it will sink in... Rivers rise when excess water enters them, because they are not constrained to pipes, like they are in your mind where the voices come from.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-08-2023 08:13
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Looks like a flash flood warning was issued today, 8/13, around lake Mead.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/flash-flood-warning-issued-near-lake-mead-us-93


14-08-2023 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Looks like a flash flood warning was issued today, 8/13, around lake Mead.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/flash-flood-warning-issued-near-lake-mead-us-93


Actually Las Vegas has sunshine all day in the forecast, 106F for the high. Furthermore, the lake is 200 feet below flood stage

Silly

PS LOL are you claiming that the .25 percent of an inch of rain that is falling hundreds of miles to the North will all make it into the lake?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-08-2023 02:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Looks like a flash flood warning was issued today, 8/13, around lake Mead.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/flash-flood-warning-issued-near-lake-mead-us-93


Actually Las Vegas has sunshine all day in the forecast, 106F for the high. Furthermore, the lake is 200 feet below flood stage

Silly

PS LOL are you claiming that the .25 percent of an inch of rain that is falling hundreds of miles to the North will all make it into the lake?


Entirely possible..
15-08-2023 05:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Looks like a flash flood warning was issued today, 8/13, around lake Mead.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/flash-flood-warning-issued-near-lake-mead-us-93


Actually Las Vegas has sunshine all day in the forecast, 106F for the high. Furthermore, the lake is 200 feet below flood stage


Actually...oh wait...I should only lead with "actually" if I'm about to say something stupid.

Factually, the area Spongy was speaking of is south of Lake Mead and was actually getting pounded by a hefty storm.

Swan wrote:
PS LOL are you claiming that the .25 percent of an inch of rain that is falling hundreds of miles to the North will all make it into the lake?

No. The claim is that you are only pretending to be excessively stupid as it is entirely impossible to be the colossal dumfuk you are without some kind of effort.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-08-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Looks like a flash flood warning was issued today, 8/13, around lake Mead.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/flash-flood-warning-issued-near-lake-mead-us-93


Actually Las Vegas has sunshine all day in the forecast, 106F for the high. Furthermore, the lake is 200 feet below flood stage

Silly

PS LOL are you claiming that the .25 percent of an inch of rain that is falling hundreds of miles to the North will all make it into the lake?


Entirely possible..


It is entirely impossible due to a variety of physical factors that your mind has no comprehension of due to how many times your mother dropped you on your head. She had no right to keep you in the closet you know, though we all understand why she did.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the15-08-2023 18:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees



Edited on 15-08-2023 19:28
15-08-2023 19:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-08-2023 23:28
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


16-08-2023 01:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-08-2023 06:14
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2946)
Swan wrote:




I think you fuked up. You accidentally showed me a picture of the Colorado river that actually does not have straight up canyon walls. Will the depth double at this location if the water volume actually doubles? LOL. Yawn.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Page 2 of 4<1234>





Join the debate The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the :

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Lake Mead516-02-2024 00:19
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
FASTER GLACIER MELTING MECHANISM COULD CAUSE HUGE SEA LEVEL RISES420-05-2023 19:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact