Remember me
▼ Content

The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the



Page 3 of 4<1234>
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the16-08-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:




I think you fuked up. You accidentally showed me a picture of the Colorado river that actually does not have straight up canyon walls. Will the depth double at this location if the water volume actually doubles? LOL. Yawn.


I showed you a photo of the area that you claimed is a rain forest because it gets so much rain. I also showed you a photo of the river that rises after a rain, as all ricers do on the Earth. LOL everyone knows that the glass panels that surround the Earth cause rivers to rise.

You may now resume masturbating


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-08-2023 13:46
17-08-2023 17:16
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


17-08-2023 18:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2023 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


I wonder how many genius lawyers that pretended to believe that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels in order to have people believe that they are actually stupider than they really are, will read this.

Nice going Sherlock

Now hand over the keys


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-08-2023 02:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


I wonder how many genius lawyers that pretended to believe that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels in order to have people believe that they are actually stupider than they really are, will read this.

Nice going Sherlock

Now hand over the keys


Smart enough to figure out what Heaven is. IQ of 130 not needed.


18-08-2023 02:30
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


If they were holding back the Hoover Dam more, electricity output would have continued falling.

But looks like electricity output bottomed at a low point in April 2023 and rose quite a bit in May and June.

I will have to check back on the below link in a couple months to see if the rebound in power generation continued in July, as the lake Mead level would suggest...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1360603/power-capacity-of-the-hoover-dam/


18-08-2023 02:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


If they were holding back the Hoover Dam more, electricity output would have continued falling.

But looks like electricity output bottomed at a low point in April 2023 and rose quite a bit in May and June.

I will have to check back on the below link in a couple months to see if the rebound in power generation continued in July, as the lake Mead level would suggest...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1360603/power-capacity-of-the-hoover-dam/


Seems that I hit a grand slam with my Hoover dam revelations. LOL I never said that they held back power generation, I said that they deliberately let more water out of the dam than was needed to generate electricity in order to cause a public climate panic. Bye your reaction which exposed you from the clown pretending to believe that the Earth was surrounded in glass and copper panels, into the obvious government brain dead stooge that you always were. So doush-bag, what does it feel like to be unmasked in public and outed as the fool that you let other people choose for you to be? and as such relinquished your soul for a few pieces of silver.

You may now continue doing as you are told, saying as you are told and trying desperately to impress your superior who does not care if you live or die.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-08-2023 20:33
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


If they were holding back the Hoover Dam more, electricity output would have continued falling.

But looks like electricity output bottomed at a low point in April 2023 and rose quite a bit in May and June.

I will have to check back on the below link in a couple months to see if the rebound in power generation continued in July, as the lake Mead level would suggest...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1360603/power-capacity-of-the-hoover-dam/


Seems that I hit a grand slam with my Hoover dam revelations. LOL I never said that they held back power generation, I said that they deliberately let more water out of the dam than was needed to generate electricity in order to cause a public climate panic. Bye your reaction which exposed you from the clown pretending to believe that the Earth was surrounded in glass and copper panels, into the obvious government brain dead stooge that you always were. So doush-bag, what does it feel like to be unmasked in public and outed as the fool that you let other people choose for you to be? and as such relinquished your soul for a few pieces of silver.

You may now continue doing as you are told, saying as you are told and trying desperately to impress your superior who does not care if you live or die.


So now you say "they deliberately let more water out of the dam than was needed"

But a couple pages back you said, "Lake Meade is rising because they reduced the flow thru the gates of the Hoover dam"

Why should anybody listen to this confusion???

Now that's not even considering all the unfounded insults you randomly spit out to conclude all your posts, which reminds me of a stinking hobo ranting and raving on the streets, who all the people passing by try to ignore.


RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the19-08-2023 02:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Look Swan. Lees Ferry Arizona, on the Colorado river, upstream from Lake Mead gets rain all year, with July and August being their rainiest months.

https://wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/cliMAIN.pl?azlees


So? Do you have a point or are you just babbling again?

Yea Lees Ferry is a certified rain forest, right.



And you sir are weird


It's more support for the same point I have been making in this thread, that Lake Mead is rising due to more water flowing in from its tributary rivers.


Lake Mead is rising because they let so much water go that the people of Las Vegas were in danger of drought and no power to the casinos, so the mafia took over the dam and it is now being managed correctly.

So they are draining Vegas are they.



If they did not release as much water from Hoover Dam, such as you say, less hydro electricity could be generated


Sounds logical but you are wrong, because if the lake goes below a certain level, then zero electricity is generated, which is why the mafia took over the dam.

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Everyone needs another good laugh


If they were holding back the Hoover Dam more, electricity output would have continued falling.

But looks like electricity output bottomed at a low point in April 2023 and rose quite a bit in May and June.

I will have to check back on the below link in a couple months to see if the rebound in power generation continued in July, as the lake Mead level would suggest...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1360603/power-capacity-of-the-hoover-dam/


Seems that I hit a grand slam with my Hoover dam revelations. LOL I never said that they held back power generation, I said that they deliberately let more water out of the dam than was needed to generate electricity in order to cause a public climate panic. Bye your reaction which exposed you from the clown pretending to believe that the Earth was surrounded in glass and copper panels, into the obvious government brain dead stooge that you always were. So doush-bag, what does it feel like to be unmasked in public and outed as the fool that you let other people choose for you to be? and as such relinquished your soul for a few pieces of silver.

You may now continue doing as you are told, saying as you are told and trying desperately to impress your superior who does not care if you live or die.


So now you say "they deliberately let more water out of the dam than was needed"

But a couple pages back you said, "Lake Meade is rising because they reduced the flow thru the gates of the Hoover dam"

Why should anybody listen to this confusion???

Now that's not even considering all the unfounded insults you randomly spit out to conclude all your posts, which reminds me of a stinking hobo ranting and raving on the streets, who all the people passing by try to ignore.


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 19-08-2023 02:39
20-08-2023 08:20
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


20-08-2023 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-08-2023 02:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


21-08-2023 02:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


21-08-2023 02:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


21-08-2023 13:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


Info gathered from the internet that the government 100% controls.

1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS
2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this
3. Climate change is caused by burning fossil fuels. In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.
4. The Manhattan project was a success for the USA. In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.
5. There is a way to shield 8mm film from an atomic blast and keep it from melting. LOL film melts at several degrees less that the 1,000,000 F generated by a nuke
6. The North Pole became ice free in the year 2,000. Nope it's still frozen.
7. There are ten different companies making effective covid 19 vaccines. In reality those vaccinated die sooner from covid than non vaccinated people.
8. Joe Xiden is the president of the USA. Actually, Xiden is a communist in diapers, who does not know where he is and who does not wipe his own ass.
9. Climate change is draining lake mead. No the idiots who misused the dam did that.
10 All temperature and lake depth data on the internet is accurate. If that were so there would be no ice at the North Pole, and lake mead and shasta would still be dropping.
11. Lake Mead began dropping 4 years ago due to drought. Sorry kid lake mead was being drained for the last 25 years at least in conjunction with the north pole melting in your schizzo mind


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-08-2023 15:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS

It's not the government that is claiming this.

Swan wrote: 2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this

The CIA is the wrong organization to be mentioning.

Swan wrote: In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.

You never did explain what this Climate Change religion of yours is. What are your top Climate Change prayers? I hope you're not simply misusing the word "climate" when you should be using "environment."

Swan wrote: In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be relieved to hear that, unless you mean "failure" in the Swan shuffle sense, i.e. that you aren't aware of any failure.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-08-2023 16:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS

It's not the government that is claiming this.

Swan wrote: 2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this

The CIA is the wrong organization to be mentioning.

Swan wrote: In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.

You never did explain what this Climate Change religion of yours is. What are your top Climate Change prayers? I hope you're not simply misusing the word "climate" when you should be using "environment."

Swan wrote: In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be relieved to hear that, unless you mean "failure" in the Swan shuffle sense, i.e. that you aren't aware of any failure.

.


Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, because I am not 22,000 years old.

You may now resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-08-2023 18:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


Info gathered from the internet that the government 100% controls.

1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS

Microwaves cook by stimulating the water in something (usually food), effectively cooking inside and outside at the same time and not browning the food like a convection oven would (which cooks from the outside in.
Swan wrote:
2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this

This BS again? Oswald killed JFK. There was no other killer. Oswald was later killed by the mob, which favors Democrats.
Swan wrote:
3. Climate change is caused by burning fossil fuels. In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.

Climate cannot change. Fossils are not used as fuel.
Swan wrote:
4. The Manhattan project was a success for the USA. In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.

The Manhattan project developed the first nuclear weapons, which were used on Japan to end the war. These were fission weapons, unlike nuclear weapons today. Since then, this technology has been harnessed for peaceful means to produce electricity and for medical uses, including the successful treatment of some cancers.
Swan wrote:
5. There is a way to shield 8mm film from an atomic blast and keep it from melting. LOL film melts at several degrees less that the 1,000,000 F generated by a nuke

Cellulose acetate (used as a film base at the time) has a melting point of 436 degF.
The images you see taken of a nuclear blast is from far away in a specially designed camera to withstand the shockwave.
Swan wrote:
6. The North Pole became ice free in the year 2,000. Nope it's still frozen.

The ice at the north pole is normally about 6-8 ft thick (with compression areas far thicker). Wind and tides do occasionally create open water, which freezes again into a thin sheet. These areas of open water usually occur during the summer, when the Sun is above the horizon 24/7. Submarines use this technique to surface at the North Pole with minimal damage.
Swan wrote:
7. There are ten different companies making effective covid 19 vaccines. In reality those vaccinated die sooner from covid than non vaccinated people.

There are no vaccines for covid19. mRNA treatments are not vaccines. mRNA covid treatments CAUSE covid19.
Swan wrote:
8. Joe Xiden is the president of the USA. Actually, Xiden is a communist in diapers, who does not know where he is and who does not wipe his own ass.

Biden was never elected. He is not President. There is no USA anymore. The USA fell to a Democrat coup. The States are now basically independent States currently trying to restore the Union.
Swan wrote:
9. Climate change is draining lake mead. No the idiots who misused the dam did that.

Climate cannot change. Lake Mead is fed from Lake Powell, which in turn is fed primarily from the Yellowstone River and other tributaries through the Rockies. Lake Powell dam operators released more water to help fill Lake Mead. Also, heavy rains and an unusually snowy winter throughout the Western Basin helped to fill Lake Mead.

Overuse of Lake Mead water through Hoover dam to produce power for the SDTC cause the water level to drop in Lake Mead. Flows are normal downstream.

Swan wrote:
10 All temperature and lake depth data on the internet is accurate. If that were so there would be no ice at the North Pole, and lake mead and shasta would still be dropping.

There is no temperature data. Lake depth along the Colorado River basin is tracked by the Dept of Natural Resources (each dam contributes to this data).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-08-2023 18:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS

It's not the government that is claiming this.

Swan wrote: 2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this

The CIA is the wrong organization to be mentioning.

Swan wrote: In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.

You never did explain what this Climate Change religion of yours is. What are your top Climate Change prayers? I hope you're not simply misusing the word "climate" when you should be using "environment."

Swan wrote: In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be relieved to hear that, unless you mean "failure" in the Swan shuffle sense, i.e. that you aren't aware of any failure.

.


Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened, because I am not 22,000 years old.

You may now resume fingerpainting

No one ever said the so-called 'Ice Age' never happened. You are hallucinating again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the22-08-2023 18:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Excellent, I said that the lake was falling for the last 25 or so years because it was mismanaged as they let too much water out in order to perpetuate a fake climate crisis. Now since the water got so low that power generation would eventually fail along with the Las Vegas area they have now reduced the output and the lake is literally rising in the dry season that idiots like you claim is caused by snow that forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July.

You ought to drink more vodka as you are slipping up like I never will.

PS. Can you tell us more about the glass panels that surround the Earth and the two Suns, or is your pretend government lawyer farce over since I exposed it for what it is. LOL you got one of those online psychology degrees, right? O did you blow 500k at Harvard just to be humiliated by me?

Lake still rising

https://mead.uslakes.info/level.asp


More nonsense from Swan The Babbling Baby. There actually has been a drought in the Western USA for most of the 21st century. They didn't fake a drought by draining lake Mead. Lake Mead fell because of drought.

With lake Mead rising like it has this year, there could be hope the drought has come to an end.......

I'm not sure why there has been a drought, or if it's over. Just seems hopeful looking at 2023.

Btw, do you mean vodka tomato sauce, or vodka 80 proof?

Maybe we can chat more about Heaven later, and I can flash my brilliant education like sunshine. I don't really want to send this thread on that tangent at the moment. But let's see if you can goad me some more. Maybe I will change my mind.


Tell us again how the snow forgot to melt in March, April, May, June and July and only remembered to melt in August?

Lake still rising, with NO rain falling and no drought ended, but there never was a drought, they faked the drought by draining the lake. I am confident that you will catch on soon enough, when your superiors tell you to stop engaging me thus causing more damage to the systems lies.

Silly, but do not worry, when people's homes around lake mead begin floating away because of the high water, they can open the gates again and lower the lake, just like they were doing.


There has been rain. Like I said, July and August are the rainiest months at Lees Ferry AZ

And seems there has been a drought in the western states. It's not just lake Mead that indicates this.

Here look at lake Shasta. It had quite a lot of water loss from fall 2019 to fall 2022, dropping from about 1030 feet to 930 feet. But now, almost fall 2023, it rose to 1030 feet, thanks to recent rain falls.

https://shasta.uslakes.info/Level/

Is the mob managing lake Shasta too?


Info gathered from the internet that the government 100% controls.

1. Microwaves cook food from the inside out. Complete government BS

Microwaves cook by stimulating the water in something (usually food), effectively cooking inside and outside at the same time and not browning the food like a convection oven would (which cooks from the outside in.
Swan wrote:
2. Oswald killed JFK, Complete government BS, Trump has the files, and the CIA knows this

This BS again? Oswald killed JFK. There was no other killer. Oswald was later killed by the mob, which favors Democrats.
Swan wrote:
3. Climate change is caused by burning fossil fuels. In reality climate change began 5 billion years ago and never stopped.

Climate cannot change. Fossils are not used as fuel.
Swan wrote:
4. The Manhattan project was a success for the USA. In reality the Manhattan project was the biggest failure in the history of the human race.

The Manhattan project developed the first nuclear weapons, which were used on Japan to end the war. These were fission weapons, unlike nuclear weapons today. Since then, this technology has been harnessed for peaceful means to produce electricity and for medical uses, including the successful treatment of some cancers.
Swan wrote:
5. There is a way to shield 8mm film from an atomic blast and keep it from melting. LOL film melts at several degrees less that the 1,000,000 F generated by a nuke

Cellulose acetate (used as a film base at the time) has a melting point of 436 degF.
The images you see taken of a nuclear blast is from far away in a specially designed camera to withstand the shockwave.
Swan wrote:
6. The North Pole became ice free in the year 2,000. Nope it's still frozen.

The ice at the north pole is normally about 6-8 ft thick (with compression areas far thicker). Wind and tides do occasionally create open water, which freezes again into a thin sheet. These areas of open water usually occur during the summer, when the Sun is above the horizon 24/7. Submarines use this technique to surface at the North Pole with minimal damage.
Swan wrote:
7. There are ten different companies making effective covid 19 vaccines. In reality those vaccinated die sooner from covid than non vaccinated people.

There are no vaccines for covid19. mRNA treatments are not vaccines. mRNA covid treatments CAUSE covid19.
Swan wrote:
8. Joe Xiden is the president of the USA. Actually, Xiden is a communist in diapers, who does not know where he is and who does not wipe his own ass.

Biden was never elected. He is not President. There is no USA anymore. The USA fell to a Democrat coup. The States are now basically independent States currently trying to restore the Union.
Swan wrote:
9. Climate change is draining lake mead. No the idiots who misused the dam did that.

Climate cannot change. Lake Mead is fed from Lake Powell, which in turn is fed primarily from the Yellowstone River and other tributaries through the Rockies. Lake Powell dam operators released more water to help fill Lake Mead. Also, heavy rains and an unusually snowy winter throughout the Western Basin helped to fill Lake Mead.

Overuse of Lake Mead water through Hoover dam to produce power for the SDTC cause the water level to drop in Lake Mead. Flows are normal downstream.

Swan wrote:
10 All temperature and lake depth data on the internet is accurate. If that were so there would be no ice at the North Pole, and lake mead and shasta would still be dropping.

There is no temperature data. Lake depth along the Colorado River basin is tracked by the Dept of Natural Resources (each dam contributes to this data).


Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food so they never reach the center of something deeper than that. The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

So you just failed engineering, again.

You may now resume fingerpainting with your mommy.

Cooking with Microwaves
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron. The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out." When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

LOL if you need more humiliation, just let me know


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-08-2023 19:14
30-08-2023 16:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote: Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

The FBI built a scale model mock-up and is investigating how it induces climate change, otherwise they'd be interviewing you.


.
30-08-2023 17:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

The FBI built a scale model mock-up and is investigating how it induces climate change, otherwise they'd be interviewing you.


.


Oh I get it, this is Jeopardy, and the answer is.

What happens when IBdaMann's Chlorpromazine wears off.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-09-2023 11:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you need more humiliation, just let me know

Assumption of victory fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the01-09-2023 13:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you need more humiliation, just let me know

Assumption of victory fallacy.


Do microwaves cook food from the inside out?
No. Microwaves penetrate the food to a depth of 1 to 1½ inches. In thicker pieces of food, the microwaves don't reach the center. That area would cook by conduction of heat from the outer areas of the food into the middle.

https://www.fsis.usda.gov/food-safety/safe-food-handling-and-preparation/food-safety-basics/cooking-microwave-ovens#:~:text=Microwaves%20penetrate%20the%20food%20to,the%20food%20into%20the%20middle.

LOL, in your deluded mind you are arguing with me, however you are arguing the fallacy that you are claiming. Source, USDA, so please argue with them, as I am sure that they need a laugh at your expense.

Silly girl

Psych 101 says that your attempt to boost my confidence by deliberately being wrong, will have no effect on someone with my IQ, but I do giggle somewhat as I wonder who pays you to be a moron and why you believe that being a moron is a suitable use of an ebducationz


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-09-2023 13:33
01-09-2023 20:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
Assumption of victory fallacy.

Do ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-09-2023 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
Assumption of victory fallacy.

Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology accepted


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-09-2023 08:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
Assumption of victory fallacy.

Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-09-2023 23:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
Wrong kiddy because microwaves cannot penetrate more than 1.5 inches into the food

Blatant lie. Microwaves can completely penetrate food.
Swan wrote:
so they never reach the center of something deeper than that.

Yes they do.
Swan wrote:
The center is cooked after the outside by standard heat radiation, not the microwaves.

No. It is generally cooked by the microwaves.
Swan wrote:
So you just failed engineering, again.

Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Microwaves are produced inside the oven by an electron tube called a magnetron.

Not necessarily. Different ovens use different methods to generate microwaves.
Swan wrote:
The microwaves are reflected within the metal interior of the oven where they are absorbed by food. Microwaves cause water molecules in food to vibrate, producing heat that cooks the food. That's why foods that are high in water content, like fresh vegetables, can be cooked more quickly than other foods. The microwave energy is changed to heat as it is absorbed by food, and does not make food "radioactive" or "contaminated."

Heat is not energy. You cannot change microwave energy to heat.
Swan wrote:
Although heat is produced directly in the food, microwave ovens do not cook food from the "inside out."

Heat is not contained in anything.
Microwaves essentially cook from the 'inside out', since they cook throughout the food.
Swan wrote:
When thick foods are cooked, the outer layers are heated and cooked primarily by microwaves while the inside is cooked mainly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers.

Wrong. Microwaves can go all the way through food.
Swan wrote:
https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/resources-you-radiation-emitting-products/microwave-ovens#:~:text=Although%20heat%20is%20produced%20directly,from%20the%20hot%20outer%20layers.

You are cutting and pasting from a false authority again.
Swan wrote:
Assumption of victory fallacy.

Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.


Really, you can stop apologizing already


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the03-09-2023 20:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 03-09-2023 20:05
03-09-2023 21:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S


Again, I have accepted your apology and unconditional surrender both


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-09-2023 11:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again, ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-09-2023 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again, ...
Mantra 40a.


So did you try the magic shrooms for your writers block


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-09-2023 20:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again, ...
Mantra 40a.

So did you...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the05-09-2023 05:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again, ...
Mantra 40a.

So did you...
Mantra 40a.


LOL Very pretty, just not all that brightly lit

Don't take is so hard, some people win some of the time, some lose some of the time, and then some like me are perfect all the time

130 now hand over the missile keys already.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-09-2023 05:12
07-09-2023 17:07
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Everybody knows that when you cook something in the microwave, the outer part gets heated sooner than the inner part.

Sometimes I try to defrost meat, and the outside winds up a bit cooked, but the inside is still frozen.

I hadn't heard of anybody saying a microwave cooks the inside of food before the outside...


07-09-2023 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Do ...
Mantra 40a.

Apology...
Mantra 40a.

Really, ...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again, ...
Mantra 40a.

So did you...
Mantra 40a.

LOL ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-09-2023 20:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Everybody knows that when you cook something in the microwave, the outer part gets heated sooner than the inner part.

Sometimes I try to defrost meat, and the outside winds up a bit cooked, but the inside is still frozen.

I hadn't heard of anybody saying a microwave cooks the inside of food before the outside...

It doesn't. It cooks all of it at once.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-09-2023 22:23
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Everybody knows that when you cook something in the microwave, the outer part gets heated sooner than the inner part.

Sometimes I try to defrost meat, and the outside winds up a bit cooked, but the inside is still frozen.

I hadn't heard of anybody saying a microwave cooks the inside of food before the outside...

It doesn't. It cooks all of it at once.


Why does the outside cook before the inside?


08-09-2023 06:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)


Spongy Iris wrote:Why does the outside cook before the inside?

This is where probability math enters the picture.

Imagine you are a photon of microwave electromagnetic energy. You are headed towards a frozen chicken in the center of the microwave oven.

There is a specific probability that you will strike a water molecule on the outermost of the frozen chicken.

If that doesn't happen, you will continue traveling past the nearest outermost water molecule to the water molecules that are one molecule deeper. There is a specific probability that you will be incident to (strike) one of them ... presuming, of course, that you didn't already strike one of the outermost water molecules.

If you don't strike one of the first two water molecules, there is a specific probability that you will strike the third water molecule down.

If you don't strike one of the first three water molecules, there is a specific probability that you will strike the fourth water molecule down.

If you don't strike one of the first four water molecules, there is a specific probability that you will strike the fifth water molecule down.

...

If you don't strike one of the first 402,221 water molecules, there is a specific probability that you will strike the 402,222nd water molecule down.

If you don't strike one of the first 402,222 water molecules, there is a specific probability that you will strike the 402,223rd water molecule down.

....

There is a very low probability that you will make it to the center, but there are so many of your microwave photon friends on the same excursion that some of them actually do make it to the center. As Into the Night pointed out, those that do successfully make it to the center, do so at the same time (considerably more) others are striking water molecules only 6,723,881,034 molecules deep, which coincides with a much greater quantity striking water molecules 5 deep, 144 deep and 2,301 deep, for example, i.e. the entirety of the chicken is cooked at the same time but less power is arriving at the center due to the diminishing probability of photon penetration.

Let me know if you have any questions.
08-09-2023 07:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
IBdaMann wrote:
Let me know if you have any questions.


I do have a question. How is a glass of water heated by a microwave? Per your explanation, very few if any photons would be able to reach the center because they are literally all hitting water. My guess would be the outside is warmed first and the remaining by conduction. Correct? Obviously there would also be some movement and mixing inside the glass..


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Page 3 of 4<1234>





Join the debate The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the :

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Lake Mead516-02-2024 00:19
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
FASTER GLACIER MELTING MECHANISM COULD CAUSE HUGE SEA LEVEL RISES420-05-2023 19:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact