Remember me
▼ Content

The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel

The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel13-01-2021 04:31
SaviorLife
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

You can call all those big tech companies such as Facebook, Twitter, etc as a scam entities/companies if you want for they are very deserve it.
They are making the China Government's policy (The great internet firewall) is like a very good angel/policy. At least you are not allowed to "join, use" the social media platform, so you can either focus on real life activities or choose other better fairer platform.

But now, when you are allowed to "play" the game, you play too good, then all of sudden, the developer/middle man block/ban/stop you to play for stupid non-sense reason.
It is not only cause frustrated for users, but the bigger problem is that those companies make profit out of user then kick them off, you can call them as as cam service !

You need to remember that without protest/violence, the USA would not even exist by now !

Oh guess what, the US military let that happen,they let those scam tech companies continue to run normally without actions !

You cannot let a secret society/group control the whole big system with more than 1 billion users.

The China Great Internet Firewall has both positive and negative effect.
I am not going into that topic, but if for big tech companies, all the national governments worldwide must apply that law, which is "seize, take control", you cannot let big tech companies collecting data/spying people without doing nothing. They are not better than any criminal gangsters !

All those middle man tech companies should never worth more than $1 billion USD dollar, let's alone many times more like now, their product can easily replicate and every decent tech companies can do it, it is just about databases and few coding.

Those stupid secret societies just made up bunch of idiots beings, who have no clue howto escape the matrix desert !

It is time for all national governments make a move to total defeat those stupid middle man tech companies.

The people vote for the authority government,they do not vote for the big tech to decide what is right and what is wrong. Only the authority have the rights to tell which content is allowed and which one is not.

The end of the monopoly middle man tech companies is here ! I don't see they can exist more than 12 months from now !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
13-01-2021 11:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't do social media, mostly because it seems like a pointless waste of time. I can see it useful for some, who share the same photos, video, and messages with a large family, friends, or group. But, most seem to be open to anyone who cares to look, and may, or may not be factual, or true. It's not really a scam, if they clearly state in their Terms of Service, what they plan to do with the content you provide. Of course, most people never bother to read, when they join.
23-11-2021 00:22
dixonfelProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
There are many issues with big companies and they are often hiding stuff from the public. I'm constantly looking at Tech News Today in order to see if there's an investigation going on. The truth is that these things have been going on ever since people were able to hold an absurd amount of power. The good thing is that there are people who're constantly fighting from this and I'm 100% supporting them in whatever they are doing because they are doing a good thing. Hopefully, we will be able to discover and the people that are doing the wrong things, will be punished for it
23-11-2021 19:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't do social media, mostly because it seems like a pointless waste of time. I can see it useful for some, who share the same photos, video, and messages with a large family, friends, or group. But, most seem to be open to anyone who cares to look, and may, or may not be factual, or true. It's not really a scam, if they clearly state in their Terms of Service, what they plan to do with the content you provide. Of course, most people never bother to read, when they join.

Of course, forums are part of social media.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-11-2021 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
dixonfel wrote:
There are many issues with big companies and they are often hiding stuff from the public. I'm constantly looking at Tech News Today in order to see if there's an investigation going on. The truth is that these things have been going on ever since people were able to hold an absurd amount of power. The good thing is that there are people who're constantly fighting from this and I'm 100% supporting them in whatever they are doing because they are doing a good thing. Hopefully, we will be able to discover and the people that are doing the wrong things, will be punished for it

If a tech company is doing something you don't like, you can always leave it.

That's exactly what's been going on with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google, and Amazon Web Services.

People just go to somewhere else, or just stop using such services completely.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-11-2021 19:44
25-11-2021 00:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dixonfel wrote:

That's basically what the TV show Continuum was about. If free media isn't available online, your local library might have it in their DVD collection.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954347/
27-11-2021 16:18
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
See, I have shared a lot of great articles for nothing, without receive any donation from the public.
My last attempt is the project/website https://eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com .
02-12-2021 08:05
rajnish
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
hjsvdgvjhgsgjhgjdsgfjhdfgsajhsgddgjd

Join the debate The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact