Remember me
▼ Content

New Posters beware!



Page 8 of 9<<<6789>
29-09-2022 09:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy,

I'm betting that your son is being trained on how to use the crypto equipment.

Swan wrote: or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I'm betting that he raised a security concern and is being recognized, not that there was any identified security breach.

Swan wrote:Oh well, what did you do today?

Figured out what you actually meant from what you actually wrote.
29-09-2022 09:28
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(58)
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Just for laughs, what are you claiming this means? Does it have anything to do with greenhouse effect? If so, what is that?


The difference in effect from atmospheric gasses on ingoing and outgoing radiation, troll.
29-09-2022 09:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Robertroll Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robertroll Wagner wrote:Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Just for laughs, what are you claiming this means? Does it have anything to do with greenhouse effect? If so, what is that?


The difference in effect from atmospheric gasses on ingoing and outgoing radiation, troll.

Troll, you really can't have a difference in effect if there is no effect.

The question before you is "What effect is the greenhouse effect?" Is the greenhouse effect not an effect? This question should be too easy to answer, and if the answer is "There is no greenhouse effect" then I'm fine with that. Also, if you are claiming that there is a greenhouse effect and you need to violate physics to explain what that is, that's OK too.

29-09-2022 09:53
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(58)
Enough with your self-portrait.

We've all seen how 'pretty' you are...

So gasses have no effect on radiation you say, sure troll, if you say so.
29-09-2022 12:44
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Difference between day and night time temperatures should give an indicator of the suns influence on atmosphæric temperature...

Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.



I am hoping my research will show that the Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) influences the atmosphere.
29-09-2022 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Retard alert

How many watts does the Earth get from the sun?

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

So as I previously stated Fourier is was and always shall be a dumb Frenchman

That said you are dumber than he could ever be


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-09-2022 13:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Difference between day and night time temperatures should give an indicator of the suns influence on atmosphæric temperature...

Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.



I am hoping my research will show that the Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) influences the atmosphere.


How do you gather info from the van allen belts?

Answer, by surfing the net for BS

That is your research


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-09-2022 13:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Robertroll Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robertroll Wagner wrote:Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Just for laughs, what are you claiming this means? Does it have anything to do with greenhouse effect? If so, what is that?


The difference in effect from atmospheric gasses on ingoing and outgoing radiation, troll.

Troll, you really can't have a difference in effect if there is no effect.

The question before you is "What effect is the greenhouse effect?" Is the greenhouse effect not an effect? This question should be too easy to answer, and if the answer is "There is no greenhouse effect" then I'm fine with that. Also, if you are claiming that there is a greenhouse effect and you need to violate physics to explain what that is, that's OK too.



Why are you mocking yourself?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-09-2022 13:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy,

I'm betting that your son is being trained on how to use the crypto equipment.

Swan wrote: or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I'm betting that he raised a security concern and is being recognized, not that there was any identified security breach.

Swan wrote:Oh well, what did you do today?

Figured out what you actually meant from what you actually wrote.


LOL did I mention that the Navy tested him and he came out ahead of 99 percent of all others in the Navy? Hmmm, inside the top 1 percent, shit he almost beats me. That said when you are more intelligent than EVERY admiral/captain this presents issues. But at least he has his own room in the nuclear sub that he is assigned to.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-09-2022 14:00
29-09-2022 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:How many watts does the Earth get from the sun?

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

Incomplete. Abundance of an energy source is irrelevant for all of the energy that cannot be used. In physics, the term for that is "entropy."

Hydrocarbons, for example, need to be extracted from the ground, refined, packaged and shipped ... in order to be usable.

Solar energy needs to be converted into electricity somehow (e.g. solar panel, hydroelectric dam, wind turbine), transported over resistant materials at substantial loss (or packaged into batteries), and that represents the limit of how much energy will be usable. Humanity cannot convert 173,000 terrawatts of solar energy continuously.

In fact, when you realize that limit, you will find that it is paltry and completely insufficient, barely able to qualify as a suitable supplement for humanity's burgeouning demand.

Hydrocarbons are the currently humanity's best renewable energy source.


Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.




So as I previously stated Fourier is was and always shall be a dumb Frenchman

That said you are dumber than he could ever be[/quote]


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-09-2022 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:How many watts does the Earth get from the sun?

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

Incomplete. Abundance of an energy source is irrelevant for all of the energy that cannot be used. In physics, the term for that is "entropy."

Hydrocarbons, for example, need to be extracted from the ground, refined, packaged and shipped ... in order to be usable.

Solar energy needs to be converted into electricity somehow (e.g. solar panel, hydroelectric dam, wind turbine), transported over resistant materials at substantial loss (or packaged into batteries), and that represents the limit of how much energy will be usable. Humanity cannot convert 173,000 terrawatts of solar energy continuously.

In fact, when you realize that limit, you will find that it is paltry and completely insufficient, barely able to qualify as a suitable supplement for humanity's burgeouning demand.

Hydrocarbons are the currently humanity's best renewable energy source.


Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 29-09-2022 16:05
29-09-2022 17:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-09-2022 17:34
29-09-2022 18:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.



He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?


Just trolling trolls, as I said.



This is my website.http://climate-cycling.com/
What is not on my website is the height of the tropopause is rising. I think
ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
A question I asked and answered on quora.com; https://qr.ae/pvWC0f
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.


So....adding a baseball to a pile of baseballs makes the baseballs move faster...gotit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-09-2022 19:31
29-09-2022 18:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.



He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?


Just trolling trolls, as I said.



This is my website.http://climate-cycling.com/
What is not on my website is the height of the tropopause is rising. I think
ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
A question I asked and answered on quora.com; https://qr.ae/pvWC0f
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.


You might think adding energy from human activity is relevant to the temperature of the earth atmosphere.

But the amount og energy received from the sun in about 1½ hours is about equal to the amount of energy the entire human population is utilizing in one 1 year.

Argument from randU fallacies. Making up numbers and using them as data is a fallacy, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 18:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.



He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?


Just trolling trolls, as I said.



This is my website.http://climate-cycling.com/
What is not on my website is the height of the tropopause is rising. I think
ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
A question I asked and answered on quora.com; https://qr.ae/pvWC0f
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.


You might think adding energy from human activity is relevant to the temperature of the earth atmosphere.

But the amount og energy received from the sun in about 1½ hours is about equal to the amount of energy the entire human population is utilizing in one 1 year.



The gasses being added to the atmosphere increase the amount of kinetic energy
in the atmosphere. And as long as those gasses are in the atmosphere they'll help to warm it.

You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again. You cannot create energy out of nothing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 18:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.



He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?


Just trolling trolls, as I said.



This is my website.http://climate-cycling.com/
What is not on my website is the height of the tropopause is rising. I think
ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
A question I asked and answered on quora.com; https://qr.ae/pvWC0f
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.


You might think adding energy from human activity is relevant to the temperature of the earth atmosphere.

But the amount og energy received from the sun in about 1½ hours is about equal to the amount of energy the entire human population is utilizing in one 1 year.



The gasses being added to the atmosphere increase the amount of kinetic energy
in the atmosphere. And as long as those gasses are in the atmosphere they'll help to warm it.


Correct,

No. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Robert Wagner wrote:
but you utilize energy to add these gases,

What energy??????!?
Robert Wagner wrote:
so the amount of energy added,

What energy?????!?
Robert Wagner wrote:
cannot be greater than the amount utilized
and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.

Argument from randU fallacy.

You cannot create energy out of nothing.
You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere.

You don't get to speak for the dead.
James_ wrote:
And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse,

It isn't.
James_ wrote:
it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.

The surface of Earth and some direct absorption from the Sun.
James_ wrote:
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.

You cannot trap heat. You are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Difference between day and night time temperatures should give an indicator of the suns influence on atmosphæric temperature...

Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Argument from randU fallacy. There is no barrier. You cannot trap light. You are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy,

I'm betting that your son is being trained on how to use the crypto equipment.

IF he has a son at all. He likes to make up a lot of shit.
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Oh well, what did you do today?

Figured out what you actually meant from what you actually wrote.

Partially. What he actually wrote is fiction. It's his way of trying to feel important or relevant.

He's a nothing, so he has to make up stories to puff himself up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-09-2022 19:10
29-09-2022 19:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Just for laughs, what are you claiming this means? Does it have anything to do with greenhouse effect? If so, what is that?


The difference in effect from atmospheric gasses on ingoing and outgoing radiation, troll.

I assume you mean 'radiance'. There is no difference. You cannot trap light.
There is no such thing as 'ingoing radiation'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-09-2022 19:15
29-09-2022 19:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Enough with your self-portrait.

We've all seen how 'pretty' you are...

LIF. Grow up.
Robert Wagner wrote:
So gasses have no effect on radiation you say, sure troll, if you say so.

What radiation??????!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Difference between day and night time temperatures should give an indicator of the suns influence on atmosphæric temperature...

Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.



I am hoping my research will show that the Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) influences the atmosphere.

They are not in the atmosphere.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-09-2022 19:14
29-09-2022 19:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy,

I'm betting that your son is being trained on how to use the crypto equipment.

Swan wrote: or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I'm betting that he raised a security concern and is being recognized, not that there was any identified security breach.

Swan wrote:Oh well, what did you do today?

Figured out what you actually meant from what you actually wrote.


LOL did I mention that the Navy tested him and he came out ahead of 99 percent of all others in the Navy? Hmmm, inside the top 1 percent, shit he almost beats me. That said when you are more intelligent than EVERY admiral/captain this presents issues. But at least he has his own room in the nuclear sub that he is assigned to.


Did I mention you like to make shit up?

You are a nothing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.



With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.


Retard alert

How many watts does the Earth get from the sun?

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

Argument from randU fallacies. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' is a fallacy, dude.
Swan wrote:
So as I previously stated Fourier is was and always shall be a dumb Frenchman

So you discard science and mathematics. Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
That said you are dumber than he could ever be

Insulting people is a fallacy, dude.

No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 19:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn

Argument from randU fallacies. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2022 20:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.


In other words, you cannot even begin to deal with the consequences of the high intelligence that you lack. However, if you really believe that I am lying contact the FBI as lying about military status is frowned upon.

Silly poo


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-09-2022 00:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-09-2022 02:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Since you are no one and nothing both, why would I argue with you? You seem to believe that you have some importance that you clearly do not. Now drink your Coors


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-09-2022 19:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-09-2022 20:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-09-2022 20:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?


Congrats to your son. Damn good thing your apple tree is on a steep hill.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
01-10-2022 01:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?


Congrats to your son. Damn good thing your apple tree is on a steep hill.


Your word salads are almost as effective as Kamalla Harris word salads


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-10-2022 01:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?


Congrats to your son. Damn good thing your apple tree is on a steep hill.


Your word salads are almost as effective as Kamalla Harris word salads


Maybe your son can explain it for you.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
01-10-2022 02:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn


Solar panels are less the 20% efficient at converting. There is marketing hype, and breakthrough research, claiming 30+, but that's in 'ideal', lab conditions. All that abundant solar energy, is also spread over a large surface area. Obviously, we can't cover the entire planet surface with solar panels. We need plants for food, which need solar energy, and also tend to cast shadows on solar panels... Cloud cover, and of course nighttime sort of reduce the amount of solar energy available to solar panels. There maybe a lot of potential solar energy available, but we can only utilize a small fraction of it. Solar panels degrade in the environment where they are used. Less the 20% is actually converted to electricity, the rest brutalizes the panel. Marketing estimates a 20+ years of production. Unfortunately, after 10 years, the panels have degraded significantly, and may no long produce sufficiently for the application. If you installed an 18 volt panel, to charge a 12 volt lead-acid battery. 10 years later, you probably won't get enough voltage to fully charge the battery, and cells in the battery die. You need larger panels, to compensate for degrading. The extra energy produced goes to waste, usually dissipated as heat.

Solar has it's uses, but mostly short term, temporary. You can get by on it for a while, but it's not a longterm solution.
01-10-2022 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.


Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?


Congrats to your son. Damn good thing your apple tree is on a steep hill.


Your word salads are almost as effective as Kamalla Harris word salads


Maybe your son can explain it for you.


Perhaps if he has time after redesigning the software that his submarine uses.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-10-2022 03:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn


Solar panels are less the 20% efficient at converting. There is marketing hype, and breakthrough research, claiming 30+, but that's in 'ideal', lab conditions. All that abundant solar energy, is also spread over a large surface area. Obviously, we can't cover the entire planet surface with solar panels. We need plants for food, which need solar energy, and also tend to cast shadows on solar panels... Cloud cover, and of course nighttime sort of reduce the amount of solar energy available to solar panels. There maybe a lot of potential solar energy available, but we can only utilize a small fraction of it. Solar panels degrade in the environment where they are used. Less the 20% is actually converted to electricity, the rest brutalizes the panel. Marketing estimates a 20+ years of production. Unfortunately, after 10 years, the panels have degraded significantly, and may no long produce sufficiently for the application. If you installed an 18 volt panel, to charge a 12 volt lead-acid battery. 10 years later, you probably won't get enough voltage to fully charge the battery, and cells in the battery die. You need larger panels, to compensate for degrading. The extra energy produced goes to waste, usually dissipated as heat.

Solar has it's uses, but mostly short term, temporary. You can get by on it for a while, but it's not a longterm solution.


LOL my post was about solar energy, not your flimsy solar panels.

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

Not that you could ever distinguish between a watt and 173,000 terawatts of continuous power


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-10-2022 05:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

I don't believe you. You just make up shit.
Swan wrote:
Oh well, what did you do today?

More than you, who like to make up shit on forums.

...deleted Mantras 1a...34...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra 1...

No argument presented. Trolling.

...deleted Mantra repetitious fiction...

No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-10-2022 05:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn


Solar panels are less the 20% efficient at converting. There is marketing hype, and breakthrough research, claiming 30+, but that's in 'ideal', lab conditions. All that abundant solar energy, is also spread over a large surface area. Obviously, we can't cover the entire planet surface with solar panels. We need plants for food, which need solar energy, and also tend to cast shadows on solar panels... Cloud cover, and of course nighttime sort of reduce the amount of solar energy available to solar panels. There maybe a lot of potential solar energy available, but we can only utilize a small fraction of it. Solar panels degrade in the environment where they are used. Less the 20% is actually converted to electricity, the rest brutalizes the panel. Marketing estimates a 20+ years of production. Unfortunately, after 10 years, the panels have degraded significantly, and may no long produce sufficiently for the application. If you installed an 18 volt panel, to charge a 12 volt lead-acid battery. 10 years later, you probably won't get enough voltage to fully charge the battery, and cells in the battery die. You need larger panels, to compensate for degrading. The extra energy produced goes to waste, usually dissipated as heat.

Solar has it's uses, but mostly short term, temporary. You can get by on it for a while, but it's not a longterm solution.

Solar panels are the most expensive method of generating electricity, watt for watt.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-10-2022 05:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glad that you agree with the following

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

See you can still learn


Solar panels are less the 20% efficient at converting. There is marketing hype, and breakthrough research, claiming 30+, but that's in 'ideal', lab conditions. All that abundant solar energy, is also spread over a large surface area. Obviously, we can't cover the entire planet surface with solar panels. We need plants for food, which need solar energy, and also tend to cast shadows on solar panels... Cloud cover, and of course nighttime sort of reduce the amount of solar energy available to solar panels. There maybe a lot of potential solar energy available, but we can only utilize a small fraction of it. Solar panels degrade in the environment where they are used. Less the 20% is actually converted to electricity, the rest brutalizes the panel. Marketing estimates a 20+ years of production. Unfortunately, after 10 years, the panels have degraded significantly, and may no long produce sufficiently for the application. If you installed an 18 volt panel, to charge a 12 volt lead-acid battery. 10 years later, you probably won't get enough voltage to fully charge the battery, and cells in the battery die. You need larger panels, to compensate for degrading. The extra energy produced goes to waste, usually dissipated as heat.

Solar has it's uses, but mostly short term, temporary. You can get by on it for a while, but it's not a longterm solution.


LOL my post was about solar energy, not your flimsy solar panels.

Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use.

Not that you could ever distinguish between a watt and 173,000 terawatts of continuous power

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 8 of 9<<<6789>





Join the debate New Posters beware!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eisenhower was right - beware us1316-10-2015 20:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact