James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?

Just trolling trolls, as I said.

This is my website.http://climate-cycling.com/
What is not on my website is the height of the tropopause is rising. I think
ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
A question I asked and answered on quora.com; https://qr.ae/pvWC0f
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.
25-09-2022 18:28
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

We have already established that you are the primary troll on the Danish site (KlimaDebat.dk). Are you trying to be the commensurate troll and cover all your bases?

ozone and a slowing thermohaline circulation is responsible for some of the warming. With the tropopause altitude rising, that might be because of denser gasses being pumped into the atmosphere. That can also cause warming.
Why atmospheric air pressures all being relative to the Sun's gravitational field, why natural atmospheres are what they are. Adding heavier elements (gasses) to an atmosphere will be adding kinetic energy to it.

You might think adding energy from human activity is relevant to the temperature of the earth atmosphere.

But the amount og energy received from the sun in about 1½ hours is about equal to the amount of energy the entire human population is utilizing in one 1 year.
25-09-2022 18:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

You might think adding energy from human activity is relevant to the temperature of the earth atmosphere.

But the amount og energy received from the sun in about 1½ hours is about equal to the amount of energy the entire human population is utilizing in one 1 year.

The gasses being added to the atmosphere increase the amount of kinetic energy
in the atmosphere. And as long as those gasses are in the atmosphere they'll help to warm it.
25-09-2022 19:07
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

in the atmosphere. And as long as those gasses are in the atmosphere they'll help to warm it.

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.
25-09-2022 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

No, you cannot create energy out of nothing, dude. See the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-09-2022 19:46
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

Human activity is not the creation of energy. Human beings can only exist on Earth as long as Earth is receiving energy from the Sun.

No, you cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

You cannot trap heat. You are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

You cannot trap light either.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-09-2022 19:47
(21599)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

No. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 19:48
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

Correct, but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added, cannot be greater than the amount utilized and the amount of energy utilized by huminaty is about 1½ hours worth of energy added by the sun.

No. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 20:19
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

Nope.
Where did I say anything on creating energy? I stated utilizing energy.
25-09-2022 21:43
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

Nope.

but you utilize energy to add these gases, so the amount of energy added,

Are you really so stupid as to try to deny your own arguments?????????!?

Semantics fallacy. Denial of self argument fallacy (paradox). Discard of the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor is capable of creating energy out of nothing. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-09-2022 21:45
25-09-2022 21:57
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

Post at your own risk.

He wasn' far off.

Nope.

Semantics fallacy. Denial of self argument fallacy (paradox). Discard of the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor is capable of creating energy out of nothing. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

Rofl.

At least I understand the meaning of the words I use, you apparently don't.

Since you can't even master language, how could you ever master science.
25-09-2022 22:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14412)
Robert Wagner wrote:Rofl. At least I understand the meaning of the words I use, you apparently don't. Since you can't even master language, how could you ever master science.

You still have not made any sort of value-added contribution.
25-09-2022 22:08
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
IBdaMann wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:Rofl. At least I understand the meaning of the words I use, you apparently don't. Since you can't even master language, how could you ever master science.

Yes I did. But being the little marxist you are, you wouldn't understand.
25-09-2022 22:09
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Nope.

Rofl.

At least I understand the meaning of the words I use,

Apparently not. Baldfaced lie.
Robert Wagner wrote:
you apparently don't.

No, you can't discard your paradox that way! You must clear your paradox. The only way to do this is to utterly discard one of the conflicting arguments. Denying your paradox does not make it go away.
Robert Wagner wrote:
Since you can't even master language,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
Robert Wagner wrote:
how could you ever master science.

No, you cannot get away with ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics that way! They are NOT going to go away. You have to deal with them!

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 22:11
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

Agreed. He seems to be mostly trolling, and at times preaching his religion. He has already openly discarded the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics. He seems to favor (from what I've seen so far) semantics fallacies and inversion fallacies. He already has denied and discarded logic as well.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-09-2022 22:13
25-09-2022 22:21
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

Nope.

Rofl.

At least I understand the meaning of the words I use,

Apparently not. Baldfaced lie.
Robert Wagner wrote:
you apparently don't.

No, you can't discard your paradox that way! You must clear your paradox. The only way to do this is to utterly discard one of the conflicting arguments. Denying your paradox does not make it go away.
Robert Wagner wrote:
Since you can't even master language,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
Robert Wagner wrote:
how could you ever master science.

No, you cannot get away with ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics that way! They are NOT going to go away. You have to deal with them!

I am not avoiding the laws of thermodynamics.

I'm stating that you can not add more energy to the atmosphere, than you are utilizing and the amount if energy utilized by man in a year is about 1½ hours worth of the suns irradiation of earth.

You could though, if you harness geothermal energy, move more energy from the crust to the atmosphere, than you utilize moving that energy.
Edited on 25-09-2022 22:26
25-09-2022 22:26
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Okay. I'll have to add hallucinations and inversion fallacies to your list of problems.

Illiteracy: proper nouns must be capitalized.

Marx preached communism and fascism as the answer to the world's problems. It was through his teachings that the dictatorships of Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Hirohito, and FDR arose, resulting in WW2.

Both communism and fascism are forms of socialism.

Capitalism is not socialism. IBDaMann is primarily a capitalist.

The Church of Global Warming, which YOU preach, on the other hand, stems from the Church of Green, which in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx.

It is YOU preaching communism and fascism. It is YOU preaching Marx.

Inversion fallacy. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-09-2022 22:27
25-09-2022 22:27
(14412)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Agreed. He seems to be mostly trolling, and at times preaching his religion. He has already openly discarded the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics. He seems to favor (from what I've seen so far) semantics fallacies and inversion fallacies. He already has denied and discarded logic as well.

Robert Wagner views himself as a "brown shirt" for Marxism. He is a totally dishonest Marxist who, naturally, denies that he is a Marxist. He is as uneducated as any Marxist. He is desperate to be perceived as "important" and "relevant", and his approach is to aggressively heckle those promulgating views he finds threatening and different views in general.
25-09-2022 22:31
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Robert Wagner views himself as a "brown shirt" for Marxism. He is a totally dishonest Marxist who, naturally, denies that he is a Marxist. He is as uneducated as any Marxist. He is desperate to be perceived as "important" and "relevant", and his approach is to aggressively heckle those promulgating views he finds threatening and different views in general.

This is the typical nature of fundamentalist beliefs. Anyone that challenges the religion must be put down. This is typically through insults and labeling someone as effectively Satan or a clueless minion of such.

If you look at Marxism itself (which of course is the goal of the Church of Global Warming), you will find that Marx does this as well in many of his writings, labeling anyone that disagrees with him as 'evil' in some way. An example is the 'unfair advantage' that business owners have that Marx quite literally labels as 'evil'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-09-2022 22:34
25-09-2022 22:31
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Okay. I'll have to add hallucinations and inversion fallacies to your list of problems.

Marx preached communism and fascism as the answer to the world's problems. It was through his teachings that the dictatorships of Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Hirohito, and FDR arose, resulting in WW2.

The Church of Global Warming, which YOU preach, on the other hand, stems from the Church of Green, which in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx.

And even more troll bs.

I applied IBDaLoosers own definition on himself.

What has climate science to do with Communism and Marx?

I'm preaching physics and science, something you only seem to have a faint idea about.
Edited on 25-09-2022 22:33
25-09-2022 22:42
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And even more troll bs.

I'm preaching physics and science, something you only seem to have a faint idea about.

Inversion fallacy. Insult fallacy. Hallucination. Word stuffing. RQAA (Repetitive Question Already Answered)(chanting).

You are discarding science and physics, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.

The 1st law of thermodynamics: E(t+1) = E(t) - U where 'E' is energy, 't' is time, and 'U' is work. You cannot create energy out of nothing. The presence of any gas or vapor isn't work. 'U' is zero here.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics: e(t+1) >= e(t) where 'e' is entropy, and 't' is time. This law defines 'heat' and the direction heat flows (from hot to cold). You can never reduce entropy...ever. You can never heat a warmer surface using a colder gas...ever.

You have already set aside both of these laws. You cannot just discard them. They are laws of physics based on theories of science.

* You cannot trap heat.
* You cannot reduce entropy.
* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

Continuing inversion fallacies and semantics fallacies isn't helping you. A fallacy is an error in logic. Logic is a closed functional system, just like mathematics.

It is YOU discarding logic.
It is YOU discarding theories of science.
It is YOU discarding the writings of Marx.

No, you cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else!

The Parrot Killer

25-09-2022 23:01
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And even more troll bs.

Inversion fallacy. Insult fallacy. Hallucination. Word stuffing. RQAA (Repetitive Question Already Answered)(chanting).

You are discarding science and physics, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.

The 1st law of thermodynamics: E(t+1) = E(t) - U where 'E' is energy, 't' is time, and 'U' is work. You cannot create energy out of nothing. The presence of any gas or vapor isn't work. 'U' is zero here.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics: e(t+1) >= e(t) where 'e' is entropy, and 't' is time. This law defines 'heat' and the direction heat flows (from hot to cold). You can never reduce entropy...ever. You can never heat a warmer surface using a colder gas...ever.

You have already set aside both of these laws. You cannot just discard them. They are laws of physics based on theories of science.

* You cannot trap heat.

Continuing inversion fallacies and semantics fallacies isn't helping you. A fallacy is an error in logic. Logic is a closed functional system, just like mathematics.

I don't have a problem, but you clearly seem to have.

Looks like you're getting aggravated there, that's bad for your health.

I did not discard the laws of thermodynamics, you can try twist my words all you want, that doesn't make me wrong, only confirmes you being a troll, troll.
27-09-2022 09:43
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And even more troll bs.

* You cannot trap heat.

I did not discard the laws of thermodynamics, you can try twist my words all you want, that doesn't make me wrong, only confirmes you being a troll, troll.

Lying won't help you either.

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 10:31
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And even more troll bs.

* You cannot trap heat.

I'm not lying either, troll, you are.
27-09-2022 17:17
(14412)
Robert Wagner wrote:What has climate science to do with Communism and Marx?

The correct word is Marxism. I did not use the term "communism" and I did not refer to Karl Marx. This is just another example of your intentional misinformation to derail another conversation, i.e. to troll.

Marxism is any (mistaken) mindset/reasoning described by Karl Marx in either The Communist Manifesto or Das Kapital. I can support any claim of Marxism that I make from text of those works.

Global Warming and Climate Change are dogmas of a Marxist religion that demonizes economic principles, denies human nature, and ultimately seeks a Utopian Earth through the destruction of "capitalism". Greenhouse Effect is a sacred, miraculous, wondrous, and science-defying doctrine of this religion. One of this religion's major demons is the energy industry which drives the success of the economies of the world. This religion's congregation stands in solidarity against the world having cheap/plentiful energy because the congregation is comprised of humanity-hating trolls, such as yourself, who simply want everyone to be equally broke and penniless ... because then everything will be FAIR.

Robert Wagner wrote:I'm preaching physics and science,

You don't know any science to preach. Science is not preached, it can only be taught. Physics is science, moron.

I feel sorry for anyone who believes you actually know anything other than being a troll.
27-09-2022 18:54
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
IBdaMann wrote:

The correct word is Marxism. I did not use the term "communism" and I did not refer to Karl Marx. This is just another example of your intentional misinformation to derail another conversation, i.e. to troll.

Marxism is any (mistaken) mindset/reasoning described by Karl Marx in either The Communist Manifesto or Das Kapital. I can support any claim of Marxism that I make from text of those works.

Global Warming and Climate Change are dogmas of a Marxist religion that demonizes economic principles, denies human nature, and ultimately seeks a Utopian Earth through the destruction of "capitalism". Greenhouse Effect is a sacred, miraculous, wondrous, and science-defying doctrine of this religion. One of this religion's major demons is the energy industry which drives the success of the economies of the world. This religion's congregation stands in solidarity against the world having cheap/plentiful energy because the congregation is comprised of humanity-hating trolls, such as yourself, who simply want everyone to be equally broke and penniless ... because then everything will be FAIR.

You don't know any science to preach. Science is not preached, it can only be taught. Physics is science, moron.

I feel sorry for anyone who believes you actually know anything other than being a troll.

Just trolling the trolls, troll.

LCOE of PV is now lower than marginal cost of coal power in many places of the world.
27-09-2022 21:08
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And even more troll bs.

* You cannot trap heat.

I'm not lying either, troll, you are.

Lame Inversion Fallacy (LIF). Grow up. You are acting like a child.

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 21:10
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LCOE of PV is now lower than marginal cost of coal power in many places of the world.

What is 'LCOE'? What is 'PV'?

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 21:49
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)

Levelised Cost Of Electricity, PhotoVoltaic.
28-09-2022 00:35
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:

Oh. So...buzzwords. Meaningless.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2022 02:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

One cannot graduate first grade today without knowing that PV is photovoltaic. So back to first grade you go kiddy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-09-2022 05:30
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

One cannot graduate first grade today without knowing that PV is photovoltaic. So back to first grade you go kiddy

Just like you. Join in on the buzzword fest.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2022 10:42
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

I can certainly believe your head starts buzzing, when you try to understand the meaning.
28-09-2022 12:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You provided zero information, other than your usual rants where you attempt to sound intelligent.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

29-09-2022 00:19
(21599)
Robert Wagner wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

I can certainly believe your head starts buzzing, when you try to understand the meaning.

Buzzword have no meaning.

The Parrot Killer

29-09-2022 00:20
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You provided zero information, other than your usual rants where you attempt to sound intelligent.

You are describing yourself again.

The Parrot Killer

29-09-2022 02:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are describing yourself again.

Did I mention that my Son is studying computer cryptography in the US Navy, or that he got a letter of recognition from the Secretary of the Navy for identifying a breach of security connected to his submarine radio system?

Oh well, what did you do today?

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2022 03:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Robert Wagner wrote:

With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.
29-09-2022 08:59
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
James_ wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

With research I am pursuing, I'll probably mention what Fourier said. He believed that the Earth was too far from the Sun for the Sun to be the reason why the Earth has a warm atmosphere. And since I can explain why the troposphere is a greenhouse, it might question what is actually heating the Earth's atmosphere.
That is the basis of a greenhouse, a limited amount of external heat is trapped inside the barrier.

Difference between day and night time temperatures should give an indicator of the suns influence on atmosphæric temperature...

Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.
29-09-2022 09:22
(14412)
Robert Wagner wrote:Greenhouse gases are ua distributed 'barrier' for heat radiation.

Just for laughs, what are you claiming this means? Does it have anything to do with greenhouse effect? If so, what is that?
Page 7 of 11<<<56789>>>

Join the debate New Posters beware!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eisenhower was right - beware us1316-10-2015 20:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact