Remember me
▼ Content

My Experiment - A Refresher



Page 1 of 212>
My Experiment - A Refresher15-10-2023 02:33
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
According to the IPCC's 2013 report on global warming and NOAA's 2014 report on
Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion this was made known;

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4. The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases. For many of the scenarios used in the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Assessment (IPCC, 2013), global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.


It seems everyone starting with the IPCC missed what this was saying. I'll translate it for you guys, okay?

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone.


These gasses moves from the troposphere to the stratosphere. That is what atmospheric forcing refers to. The question is, how do they affect stratospheric ozone levels.

N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels.


Does this really need translating? N2O Bad, CO2 and CH4 Good. That was easy, right?

Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


CO2 and CH4 are saving the ozone layer?

The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases.


What happens to the ozone layer depends on CO2 and CH4.

global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.


Recovery of the ozone layer depends on both CO2 and CH4.

To clarify, the greenhouse gasses CO2 and CH4 can save the ozone layer. See
how easy that is to understand? The question is, why are 3 greenhouse gasses associated with ozone? And this process starts in the troposphere and moves to the stratosphere. See how easy it is when simple problems are outlined?
What is the common source of 4 different gasses that move from the troposphere to the stratosphere? What's missing is the #1 greenhouse gas, water vapor. That accounts for 60% of atmospheric warming but apparently doesn't make it to the stratosphere.
Then if we simply modify verifying trigonometric identities with basic calculus then we can consider what can verify a 3 or 4 step verification process. With trigonometric identities, a basic example is cos^2 = 1 - sin^2. That becomes
cos^2 = sin^2 + cos^2 - sin^2. sin^2 - sin^2 = 0 leaving cos^2.
For me to say CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2 (for the Chapman cycle, source of ozone)
then 2CH2O > CH4 + CO2 while allowing for some O2 to become 2N2O allows for a solution.
Basically the IPCC's policy on climate change is wrong. Reducing ODSs should be the priority. That helps to protect the ozone layer while reducing emissions which will have some affect on climate change. You guys know I already explained to Swan that mass has kinetic energy and that translates to heat. What CO2 would actually do is to promote a more consistent temperature in the atmosphere. This gets into gas constants and Boltzmann's ideal gas law and we know that goes over like the Hindenburg or IBDaMann in here.
15-10-2023 02:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
According to the IPCC's 2013 report on global warming and NOAA's 2014 report on
Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion this was made known;

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4. The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases. For many of the scenarios used in the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Assessment (IPCC, 2013), global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.


It seems everyone starting with the IPCC missed what this was saying. I'll translate it for you guys, okay?

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone.


These gasses moves from the troposphere to the stratosphere. That is what atmospheric forcing refers to. The question is, how do they affect stratospheric ozone levels.

N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels.


Does this really need translating? N2O Bad, CO2 and CH4 Good. That was easy, right?

Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


CO2 and CH4 are saving the ozone layer?

The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases.


What happens to the ozone layer depends on CO2 and CH4.

global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.


Recovery of the ozone layer depends on both CO2 and CH4.

To clarify, the greenhouse gasses CO2 and CH4 can save the ozone layer. See
how easy that is to understand? The question is, why are 3 greenhouse gasses associated with ozone? And this process starts in the troposphere and moves to the stratosphere. See how easy it is when simple problems are outlined?
What is the common source of 4 different gasses that move from the troposphere to the stratosphere? What's missing is the #1 greenhouse gas, water vapor. That accounts for 60% of atmospheric warming but apparently doesn't make it to the stratosphere.
Then if we simply modify verifying trigonometric identities with basic calculus then we can consider what can verify a 3 or 4 step verification process. With trigonometric identities, a basic example is cos^2 = 1 - sin^2. That becomes
cos^2 = sin^2 + cos^2 - sin^2. sin^2 - sin^2 = 0 leaving cos^2.
For me to say CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2 (for the Chapman cycle, source of ozone)
then 2CH2O > CH4 + CO2 while allowing for some O2 to become 2N2O allows for a solution.
Basically the IPCC's policy on climate change is wrong. Reducing ODSs should be the priority. That helps to protect the ozone layer while reducing emissions which will have some affect on climate change. You guys know I already explained to Swan that mass has kinetic energy and that translates to heat. What CO2 would actually do is to promote a more consistent temperature in the atmosphere. This gets into gas constants and Boltzmann's ideal gas law and we know that goes over like the Hindenburg or IBDaMann in here.


Have you tried this one yet? The data says that it clears up CO2 nicely




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-10-2023 03:20
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:


Have you tried this one yet? The data says that it clears up CO2 nicely




I need one of my other projects to work. Then if I can demonstrate that CO2
supports recovery of the ozone layer it'll change the IPCC's policy. The observations that the IPCC made are accepted as being accurate. Yet nothing in science explains what is in their climate change report.
15-10-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Have you tried this one yet? The data says that it clears up CO2 nicely




I need one of my other projects to work. Then if I can demonstrate that CO2
supports recovery of the ozone layer it'll change the IPCC's policy. The observations that the IPCC made are accepted as being accurate. Yet nothing in science explains what is in their climate change report.


Yup, the IPCC is waiting eagerly for your report.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-10-2023 03:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
James_ wrote: Then if I can demonstrate that CO2
supports recovery of the ozone layer it'll change the IPCC's policy.

James__, I have some bad news for you. The IPCC's policy is to destroy capitalism. That will not change with any new revelations about CO2 or the ozone.

James_ wrote: The observations that the IPCC made are accepted as being accurate.

James__, you seem to be operating under the misconception that the IPCC has somehow made some observations. I don't think you have read any IPCC reports. They are nothing but conclusions that are to be believed on faith. It wouldn't be much of a faith if they were publishing observations, that's why the IPCC always lists the "high confidence level" that all are to have in their conclusions.

There are no observations. It is religious dogma, intended for the faithful.

James_ wrote: Yet nothing in science explains what is in their climate change report.

Science is atheistic. Science does not speak to the unfalsifiable and science does not try to explain "kill capitalism!"
15-10-2023 04:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?
15-10-2023 05:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-10-2023 23:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...
16-10-2023 00:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
James_ wrote:
According to the IPCC's 2013 report on global warming and NOAA's 2014 report on
Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion this was made known;

Meh. I'm already aware of the religious text published by the IPCC and NOAA.
James_ wrote:
It seems everyone starting with the IPCC missed what this was saying. I'll translate it for you guys, okay?

So you are going to translate from their wacky religion into your wacky religion. Gotit.
James_ wrote:
Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone.

There is no such thing as 'climate forcing'. Neither CO2 nor N2O nor CH4 are ozone.
James_ wrote:
These gasses moves from the troposphere to the stratosphere.

CO2 is heavier than air. So is N2O and methane. How does this happen?
James_ wrote:
That is what atmospheric forcing refers to.

The atmosphere is not energy.
James_ wrote: The question is, how do they affect stratospheric ozone levels.

They don't.
James_ wrote:
N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels.

Nope. There is no effect.

Does this really need translating? N2O Bad, CO2 and CH4 Good. That was easy, right?

Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


CO2 and CH4 are saving the ozone layer?

The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases.


What happens to the ozone layer depends on CO2 and CH4.

global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.


Recovery of the ozone layer depends on both CO2 and CH4.

To clarify, the greenhouse gasses CO2 and CH4 can save the ozone layer. See
how easy that is to understand? The question is, why are 3 greenhouse gasses associated with ozone? And this process starts in the troposphere and moves to the stratosphere. See how easy it is when simple problems are outlined?
What is the common source of 4 different gasses that move from the troposphere to the stratosphere? What's missing is the #1 greenhouse gas, water vapor. That accounts for 60% of atmospheric warming but apparently doesn't make it to the stratosphere.
Then if we simply modify verifying trigonometric identities with basic calculus then we can consider what can verify a 3 or 4 step verification process. With trigonometric identities, a basic example is cos^2 = 1 - sin^2. That becomes
cos^2 = sin^2 + cos^2 - sin^2. sin^2 - sin^2 = 0 leaving cos^2.
For me to say CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2 (for the Chapman cycle, source of ozone)
then 2CH2O > CH4 + CO2 while allowing for some O2 to become 2N2O allows for a solution.
Basically the IPCC's policy on climate change is wrong. Reducing ODSs should be the priority. That helps to protect the ozone layer while reducing emissions which will have some affect on climate change. You guys know I already explained to Swan that mass has kinetic energy and that translates to heat. What CO2 would actually do is to promote a more consistent temperature in the atmosphere. This gets into gas constants and Boltzmann's ideal gas law and we know that goes over like the Hindenburg or IBDaMann in here.



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-10-2023 00:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Have you tried this one yet? The data says that it clears up CO2 nicely




I need one of my other projects to work. Then if I can demonstrate that CO2
supports recovery of the ozone layer it'll change the IPCC's policy. The observations that the IPCC made are accepted as being accurate. Yet nothing in science explains what is in their climate change report.

The ozone layer does not require 'recovery'.
Climate cannot change.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-10-2023 02:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-10-2023 02:22
16-10-2023 03:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz


Work on your reading comprehension, idiot. James wrote N2O, which is Nitrous Oxide. You're the only one who got confused in this thread. Maybe you should stick to picture books, and cherry tomato suppositories. Obviously, chemistry is another subject you struggle with.
16-10-2023 04:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz

Nice try little girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: sigh...16-10-2023 08:44
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz



The problem with using scientific terms without knowing what they mean is you can end up saying something really STUPID.

Like saying "Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

An introductory chemistry course would have surely included an explanation for what the difference is between an atom and a molecule.

But in a troll-on-troll debate, an atom IS a molecule - if you are good enough at word games.

Nitrous oxide is generated by a variety of human activity.

Use by dentists doesn't even make the list of top 100 sources.

The single biggest source of nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere is due to excess nitrogen fertilizer finding its way into low oxygen environments in the form of nitrate. Denitrification of nitrate by bacteria creates nitrogen gas (N2) as the dominant product, and nitrous oxide and nitric oxide as by products.

For an actual scientist to engage in discussion with trolls who don't even know the difference between an atom and a molecule would be a waste of time.
16-10-2023 13:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz



The problem with using scientific terms without knowing what they mean is you can end up saying something really STUPID.

Like saying "Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

An introductory chemistry course would have surely included an explanation for what the difference is between an atom and a molecule.

But in a troll-on-troll debate, an atom IS a molecule - if you are good enough at word games.

Nitrous oxide is generated by a variety of human activity.

Use by dentists doesn't even make the list of top 100 sources.

The single biggest source of nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere is due to excess nitrogen fertilizer finding its way into low oxygen environments in the form of nitrate. Denitrification of nitrate by bacteria creates nitrogen gas (N2) as the dominant product, and nitrous oxide and nitric oxide as by products.

For an actual scientist to engage in discussion with trolls who don't even know the difference between an atom and a molecule would be a waste of time.


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz


Yawning


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-10-2023 04:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz



The problem with using scientific terms without knowing what they mean is you can end up saying something really STUPID.

Like saying "Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

An introductory chemistry course would have surely included an explanation for what the difference is between an atom and a molecule.

But in a troll-on-troll debate, an atom IS a molecule - if you are good enough at word games.

Nitrous oxide is generated by a variety of human activity.

Use by dentists doesn't even make the list of top 100 sources.

The single biggest source of nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere is due to excess nitrogen fertilizer finding its way into low oxygen environments in the form of nitrate. Denitrification of nitrate by bacteria creates nitrogen gas (N2) as the dominant product, and nitrous oxide and nitric oxide as by products.

For an actual scientist to engage in discussion with trolls who don't even know the difference between an atom and a molecule would be a waste of time.


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz


Yawning


Still trying to figure out why you brought Nitric Oxide into the discussion... But, then again, I don't have your limited mental capacity either. Maybe Google will help. All I got was dietary supplements. Maybe you have a problem getting your 'motor' running, and considering... Try to focus on the topic, not you personal problems.
17-10-2023 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-10-2023 04:34
17-10-2023 05:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap


I never brought up any sort of racing... That was your own delusion. Top Fuel dragsters and funny cars burn nitromethane (CH3NO2). Should have googled it, before making a fool out of yourself, as always. Nitrous Oxide is an aftermarket add-on for any car, though probably fukk up most.
17-10-2023 05:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2948)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap


I never brought up any sort of racing... That was your own delusion. Top Fuel dragsters and funny cars burn nitromethane (CH3NO2). Should have googled it, before making a fool out of yourself, as always. Nitrous Oxide is an aftermarket add-on for any car, though probably fukk up most.


I have an old quote here from IBdaMann. Now be honest, was he correct or was he correct?

IBdaMann wrote:
(Swan,)A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you (post).



Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-10-2023 05:34
17-10-2023 05:52
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
I have my website back online. The Cold Fusion? page goes into more detail about my experiment.
I'll still need to create a page about the ozone layer itself and how it might influence jet streams. This gets kind of technical because it seems that when the ozone layer is warmer during the winter then it shifts the jet stream south allowing for the polar vortex to shift.

https://climate-cycling.com/
17-10-2023 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


Look Harvey, you made a mistake as you clearly said the above and said that N2O makes cars go really fast when in fact N2O is not flammable, but NO is.

Look as I have already said most 6th graders do not know the difference between

N2O, Nitrous Oxide, the laughing gas that your mother uses to deal with your autism

NO, Nitric Oxide, the stuff that makes as you say, cars go really fast

PS. You may wipe your ass with that psych degree at any time


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-10-2023 21:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2948)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


Look Harvey, you made a mistake as you clearly said the above and said that N2O makes cars go really fast when in fact N2O is not flammable, but NO is.



Look dumbass, you are clearly the one who is riddled with mistakes. If you got off the stationary bike once in a while it might help.

Nitrous oxide most certainly will give a horsepower boost simply by making the air fuel mixture more dense and allowing for more fuel to be compressed inside the piston cylinder.

Oxygen is also not flammable, but a little bit necessary for your internal combustion engine. Are you able to comprehend this?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-10-2023 02:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide

Nitrous oxide (dinitrogen oxide or dinitrogen monoxide), commonly known as laughing gas, nitrous, nitro, or nos,[4] is a chemical compound, an oxide of nitrogen with the formula N
2O. At room temperature, it is a colourless non-flammable gas, and has a slightly sweet scent and taste.[5] At elevated temperatures, nitrous oxide is a powerful oxidiser similar to molecular oxygen.

Nitrous oxide has significant medical uses, especially in surgery and dentistry, for its anaesthetic and pain-reducing effects.[6] Its colloquial name, "laughing gas", coined by Humphry Davy, is due to the euphoric effects upon inhaling it, a property that has led to its recreational use as a dissociative anaesthetic.[6] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[7] It is also used as an oxidiser in rocket propellants, and in motor racing to increase the power output of engines.

Nitrous oxide's atmospheric concentration reached 333 parts per billion (ppb) in 2020, increasing at a rate of about 1 ppb annually.[8][9] It is a major scavenger of stratospheric ozone, with an impact comparable to that of CFCs.[10] Global accounting of N
2O sources and sinks over the decade ending 2016 indicates that about 40% of the average 17 TgN/yr (teragrams, or million metric tons, of nitrogen per year) of emissions originated from human activity, and shows that emissions growth chiefly came from expanding agriculture.[11][12] Being the third most important greenhouse gas, nitrous oxide also substantially contributes to global warming.[13][14]

Nitrous oxide is used as a propellant, and has a variety of applications from rocketry to making whipped cream. It is used as a recreational drug for its potential to induce a brief "high"; most recreational users are unaware of its neurotoxicity and potential to cause neurological damage.[15]


Wow, third most feared greenhouse gas, too... James should be happy, the ozone-killing was mentioned as well.

Flammable is sort of a relative term as well. Depends on conditions, but most things can burn. Some need high temperature, pressure, or both. We usually only consider things flammable at room temperature, and a spark or flame to ignite.

Now, let's see how Swan tries to fix his fukk up... Apple stock quote, tomatoes?
18-10-2023 02:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


It's ok Harv, you tried to prove that I did not know the difference between NO and N2O and got burned, happens every time so you are in good but dumb and dumber company.

I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap.

LOL the sad fact is that you had to sort files all day.

I bet you did a great job too

ROTMFFLMMFAOff


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-10-2023 03:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2948)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


It's ok Harv, you tried to prove that I did not know the difference between NO and N2O and got burned, happens every time so you are in good but dumb and dumber company.

I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap.

LOL the sad fact is that you had to sort files all day.

I bet you did a great job too

ROTMFFLMMFAOff


No one is buying your bullchit. Your reading comprehension is miserable. You blame others for your failures. Your life is miserable. It sucks to be you. I actually feel bad for you.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-10-2023 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


It's ok Harv, you tried to prove that I did not know the difference between NO and N2O and got burned, happens every time so you are in good but dumb and dumber company.

I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap.

LOL the sad fact is that you had to sort files all day.

I bet you did a great job too

ROTMFFLMMFAOff


No one is buying your bullchit. Your reading comprehension is miserable. You blame others for your failures. Your life is miserable. It sucks to be you. I actually feel bad for you.


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
177.15 USD
+177.06 (196,733.33%)all time
Closed: Oct 17, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer

Now take your meds


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-10-2023 04:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


It's ok Harv, you tried to prove that I did not know the difference between NO and N2O and got burned, happens every time so you are in good but dumb and dumber company.

I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap.

LOL the sad fact is that you had to sort files all day.

I bet you did a great job too

ROTMFFLMMFAOff


This is what wrote, and your fukked up mind went wrong...

How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


No mention of racing. No specific cars. And you can search Nitrous Oxide on your own, to find it the same gas. Oh, there is a difference... The Nitrous Oxide sold for cars contains sulfur, as an irritant. So people like you don't buy it for recreational purposes. You can buy the tank, and whole system on Amazon. Won't work on your bicycle though, so the fat man is still going to keep knock you off.

I search Nitric Oxide as well, but only got a bunch of supplements, like Super Beets. No tomatoes though.

People were using Nitrous Oxide for street racing, long be for professional drag racing was even a 'thing'. This thread is a testament of your stupidity. When you were told that you were wrong, you should have looked it up, just to be sure. Then you either admit you were wrong, or let it go. Not even smart enough to do that. And, you won't even learn from you humiliation, just keep going on, as stupid people do.
18-10-2023 04:59
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?
Attached image:

RE: Long Chain Hydrocarbon18-10-2023 05:09
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
This is your basic crude oil. When heat is used to create shorter chains (refined petroleum product), are the shorter chains absorbing some of the heat content?
The heat would excite the nucleus of the elements to a higher n state. Electrons
in the shell of an element will have 1 electron per level of the shell which refers to an n state. There's also the Pauli Exclusion Principle which states no two electrons in the same atom can have identical values for all four of their quantum numbers. In other words, (1) no more than two electrons can occupy the same orbital and (2) two electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spins (Figure 46(i) and (ii)).
The 2nd image is Pauli. Not sure if it applies, the elements might be too small.
When heat excites a long chain hydrocarbon apparently smaller chains form to allow for Pauli's exclusion principle. And when N2O "burns" the O element is helping a carbon element to allow for the laws of thermal dynamics by creating a stable gas (molecule) in a high heat, high pressure environment.
And with oxygen, when CO2 occurs then it has a double ionic bond with the 2 oxygen elements. Where I think oxygen has 6 electrons and carbon has 8 (their atomic numbers) 2 electrons are lost, hence the double ionic bond, each oxygen element is sharing an electron with the carbon element.
This suggests that their shells "where electrons orbit a nucleus or nuclei) would merge to some degree. I can't remember if that's when we'd be discussing muons but I think it's gluons which are subatomic particles that have short half lives.
I think that's right, what do you guys think?
Edited on 18-10-2023 05:25
18-10-2023 05:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-10-2023 05:22
18-10-2023 05:29
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


You are aware that I have a personal interest in atmospheric chemistry, right?
After all, I say 2CH2O > CO2 + CH4. Since formaldehyde is unstable it can phase 180º off of another CH2O molecule to try and reach a thermal equilibrium (all gasses have an R value). As a result 2 new gasses occurs.
Edited on 18-10-2023 05:30
RE: Nitrous oxide and ozone thinning18-10-2023 10:09
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


You are aware that I have a personal interest in atmospheric chemistry, right?
After all, I say 2CH2O > CO2 + CH4. Since formaldehyde is unstable it can phase 180º off of another CH2O molecule to try and reach a thermal equilibrium (all gasses have an R value). As a result 2 new gasses occurs.




There is great value in understanding the role of nitrous oxide in stratospheric chemistry.

One thing that nitrous oxide does up there is consume ozone as it gets oxidized by it. As more oxygen gets added to the NOx, it eventually oxidizes all the way to nitric acid. N2O + (O3 )+ H2O = 2HNO3
The number of ozone(O3) molecules is not specified because often only one of the three oxygen atoms is used as oxidant, leaving oxygen gas (O2) among the products.

So, oxidation of nitrous oxide to nitric acid in the stratosphere impacts several ozone molecules for each molecule of nitrous oxide oxidized.

That means that nitrous oxide contributes to ozone thinning, right?

Yes, it does. But the product of nitrous oxide oxidation in the stratosphere is nitric acid. Nitric acid in the stratosphere can freeze in the coldest months of the polar winter. As droplets of nitric acid freeze and join to form ice particles, they fall from the stratosphere in a process atmospheric chemists call "denitrification". (see following post for how denitrification produces nitrous oxide)

Stratospheric denitrification is credited for contributing significantly to ozone recovery.
RE: anthropogenic nitrous oxide emissions18-10-2023 10:28
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
Nitrous oxide is a powerful greenhouse gas that is emitted in massive quantities as a result of human activity.

Here are four large scale sources of nitrous oxide due to humans.

1. Denitrification of nitrate from excess fertilizer nitrogen. Nitrate is used as oxidant by denitrifying bacteria in low oxygen conditions. More than 98% of the nitrate is transformed into nitrogen gas (N2). A tiny biproduct fraction is transformed into nitrous oxide (N2O), and even lesser amounts of nitric oxide (NO).

2.Nitrification of ammonia and urea fertilizer. Ammonium (NH4+) from fertilizer can be oxidized by nitrifying bacteria, two species two step process, to produce nitrate in the form of nitric acid. Urea is transformed to ammonium before crops can take it up, and that ammonium can be oxidized to nitric acid. Nitrate is the main product of the nitrogen oxidation, but small amounts of by product nitrous oxide are also generated.

3. Combustion of organic carbon. The heat generated by combustion of organic carbon, whether it is a car engine or slash and burn agriculture, oxidizes some nitrogen gas into combinations of nitrogen and oxygen (NOx).Nitrous oxide is one of the NOx gases generated this way. Smog tests measure for it.

4. Synthesis of nitrogen fertilizer. Historically, technology for synthesizing nitrogen fertilizer from nitrogen gas transformed it into ammonia with nitrous oxide emitted in significant quantities as by product.
RE: Dissimilatory nitrate reduction to ammonium and N2O18-10-2023 10:41
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
Im a BM wrote:
Nitrous oxide is a powerful greenhouse gas that is emitted in massive quantities as a result of human activity.

Here are four large scale sources of nitrous oxide due to humans.

1. Denitrification of nitrate from excess fertilizer nitrogen. Nitrate is used as oxidant by denitrifying bacteria in low oxygen conditions. More than 98% of the nitrate is transformed into nitrogen gas (N2). A tiny biproduct fraction is transformed into nitrous oxide (N2O), and even lesser amounts of nitric oxide (NO).

2.Nitrification of ammonia and urea fertilizer. Ammonium (NH4+) from fertilizer can be oxidized by nitrifying bacteria, two species two step process, to produce nitrate in the form of nitric acid. Urea is transformed to ammonium before crops can take it up, and that ammonium can be oxidized to nitric acid. Nitrate is the main product of the nitrogen oxidation, but small amounts of by product nitrous oxide are also generated.

3. Combustion of organic carbon. The heat generated by combustion of organic carbon, whether it is a car engine or slash and burn agriculture, oxidizes some nitrogen gas into combinations of nitrogen and oxygen (NOx).Nitrous oxide is one of the NOx gases generated this way. Smog tests measure for it.

4. Synthesis of nitrogen fertilizer. Historically, technology for synthesizing nitrogen fertilizer from nitrogen gas transformed it into ammonia with nitrous oxide emitted in significant quantities as by product.



Globally, both natural and anthropogenic, the largest source of nitrous oxide emission to the atmosphere is as a by product of microbial nitrate reduction.

The more familiar one is denitrification, during which nitrate is reduced to nitrogen gas with by product emission of nitrous oxide.

The less familiar process is dissimilatory reduction of nitrate to ammonium.

This also generates nitrous oxide as by product, but produces ammonium, rather than nitrogen gas, as the product of nitrate reduction.

Both processes only occur under low oxygen conditions, with nitrate rather than oxygen used as oxidant for organic carbon oxidation (metabolism for energy).
18-10-2023 14:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


You are aware that I have a personal interest in atmospheric chemistry, right?
After all, I say 2CH2O > CO2 + CH4. Since formaldehyde is unstable it can phase 180º off of another CH2O molecule to try and reach a thermal equilibrium (all gasses have an R value). As a result 2 new gasses occurs.


So?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-10-2023 14:31
18-10-2023 18:22
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


You are aware that I have a personal interest in atmospheric chemistry, right?
After all, I say 2CH2O > CO2 + CH4. Since formaldehyde is unstable it can phase 180º off of another CH2O molecule to try and reach a thermal equilibrium (all gasses have an R value). As a result 2 new gasses occurs.


So?




That's describing why light from a distant star bends more than Newton's gravity or is a part of determining the curve of space-time. That should be Cr^2. With what I posted, it'd be more about Coulomb's law and gravitational attraction.
Molecules in the atmosphere have gravity just as the Earth does. Their absorption and emission spectrums can attract them to each other and then their gravitational fields can cause a collision. It does take energy to separate 2 or more elements that have either an ionic or covalent bond.
With 2 molecules like CH2O bonding with each other, the emission/absorption spectrum of CH2O is about 400nm. That's the "in common" frequency. This then would allow for Coulomb's law to be modified so that the absorption/emission spectrum replaces the polarity of a mass that has been charged either positively or negatively. And we know like charges repel while opposite charges attract.
Attached image:

18-10-2023 19:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
WTH
NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System. It is used on cars, etc. that people want to go fast.
N2O increases the amount of oxygen in the combustion chamber. Basically if you have a long chain hydrocarbon like crude oil will have 9 carbon elements and 20 hydrogen elements.
With gas and diesel, it gets into the image. With the long chain hydrocarbon (crude oil) 9 carbon elements in a row with a hydrogen element on each side and each end.
N2 doesn't burn but the O (oxygen element) combines with another O element to help burn hydrocarbons. And when a person gets high off of N2O, this is probably because of how the CO2 is created. Something has to be burning, right?


Well clearly you guys are the reigning laughing gas experts. I prefer oxycodone myself

You may continue snorting your laughing gas and rubber cement cocktail

ROTMFFLMMFAO


You are aware that I have a personal interest in atmospheric chemistry, right?
After all, I say 2CH2O > CO2 + CH4. Since formaldehyde is unstable it can phase 180º off of another CH2O molecule to try and reach a thermal equilibrium (all gasses have an R value). As a result 2 new gasses occurs.


So?




That's describing why light from a distant star bends more than Newton's gravity or is a part of determining the curve of space-time. That should be Cr^2. With what I posted, it'd be more about Coulomb's law and gravitational attraction.
Molecules in the atmosphere have gravity just as the Earth does. Their absorption and emission spectrums can attract them to each other and then their gravitational fields can cause a collision. It does take energy to separate 2 or more elements that have either an ionic or covalent bond.
With 2 molecules like CH2O bonding with each other, the emission/absorption spectrum of CH2O is about 400nm. That's the "in common" frequency. This then would allow for Coulomb's law to be modified so that the absorption/emission spectrum replaces the polarity of a mass that has been charged either positively or negatively. And we know like charges repel while opposite charges attract.


Neither gravity time or space exist as described. 85 percent of the universe is not missing, in fact everything is right where it belongs. Just how it is.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-10-2023 19:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz

Nice try little girl

You are just arguing against yourself again, posting simply for the sake of posting.
N2O is being discussed here, not NO.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-10-2023 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz

Nice try little girl

You are just arguing against yourself again, posting simply for the sake of posting.
N2O is being discussed here, not NO.


LOL, I can discuss whatever I choose, so either get used to this or check out.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-10-2023 20:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?


LOL two different gasses kid


Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...


Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz



The problem with using scientific terms without knowing what they mean is you can end up saying something really STUPID.

You certainly have demonstrated that!
Im a BM wrote:
Like saying "Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

An introductory chemistry course would have surely included an explanation for what the difference is between an atom and a molecule.

But in a troll-on-troll debate, an atom IS a molecule - if you are good enough at word games.

An atom is not a molecule.
Im a BM wrote:
Nitrous oxide is generated by a variety of human activity.

Use by dentists doesn't even make the list of top 100 sources.

The single biggest source of nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere is due to excess nitrogen fertilizer finding its way into low oxygen environments in the form of nitrate. Denitrification of nitrate by bacteria creates nitrogen gas (N2) as the dominant product, and nitrous oxide and nitric oxide as by products.

Nitrous oxide has no capability to warm the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
For an actual scientist to engage in discussion with trolls who don't even know the difference between an atom and a molecule would be a waste of time.

So discussing with you about the difference between an atom and a molecule is a waste of time. Gotit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate My Experiment - A Refresher:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
As I said, Quantum Experiment Shows How Einstein Was Wrong416-05-2023 21:31
Cool Experiment Idea1617-01-2021 23:25
Experiment4429-07-2020 01:19
So I did a little experiment.......1711-07-2020 22:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact