Remember me
▼ Content

Hurricane Dorian, sign of Global Warming?

Page 2 of 2<12
09-09-2019 01:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14500)
keepit wrote: From you.

Whatever.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-09-2019 01:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3106)
It's not really a problem to me. I was just making a point.
09-09-2019 01:33
(14500)
keepit wrote: It's not really a problem to me. I was just making a point.

It's not a problem for me. I'm not a Christian, nor am I claiming to be.

It's just that most "mainstream" Christians claim that adherence to the commandments is kind of a requirement. How you view them is up to you. I was just raising a point to your attention.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-09-2019 01:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3106)
Just a misunderstanding.
09-09-2019 01:41
(14500)
keepit wrote: Just a misunderstanding.

Have you, by any chance, perused The Manual?

It's a quick read. The material comes directly from die-hard Global Warming and Climate Change believers ... and to this date not a single person has found any inaccuracies whatsoever.

09-09-2019 03:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Just for the sake of argument - rebuilding after recurring loss is kind of like Einstein saying "doing the same thing time and again and hoping for a different outcome is a definition of insanity".
I know, i know, there are always exceptions.

Then no one should build!

Everywhere you go there is something that is prevalent about the area that causes destruction.

The West Coast gets a lot of earthquakes and volcanoes.
The Northwest not only get earthquakes, we get volcanoes and mudslides.
The deserts of the Western Interior get lots of fires.
The Plains get lots of tornadoes, damaging hail, etc. (I'm currently fixing the last hail damage from when I was over there...it's tedious work).
The Gulf and southeastern States get hurricanes.
The Northeast gets devastating snow, so thick it can crush houses.
The Upper Midwest gets harsh cold temperatures, causing many automotive accidents, exposure, frozen pipes, and death.
Hawaii gets tidal waves and volcanoes.
Alaska gets extreme earthquakes, and has limited transportation, as well as cold and exposure risks, possibly causing death.
Mexico has roving gangs and bandits, that have no problem destroying your house to 'make a point', as well as fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes.
Canada is just a colder version of what the U.S. is, but without good transportation over much of it.

Where are you gonna go?

The only place you left out, was California... Think rather take my chances else where...
09-09-2019 09:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3106)
A new psychological syndrome - fear of california. I fear it too, really.
09-09-2019 19:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21775)
keepit wrote:
A new psychological syndrome - fear of california. I fear it too, really.

The West Coast gets a lot of earthquakes and volcanoes. Already listed.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Hurricane Dorian, sign of Global Warming?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Hurricane Idalia1803-09-2023 13:58
30,000 SCIENTISTS SIGN PETITION ON GLOBAL WARMING, CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NO SETTLED SCIENCE202-11-2022 23:15
Apocalyptic Hurricane to Make Landfall2730-08-2020 22:11
Hurricane season coming. Lockdown end?523-04-2020 19:37
Climate Change, Sign from the Book of Revelations!025-01-2020 19:27
Articles
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact