▼ Content

Honest Question for Christians

Page 2 of 3<123>
19-12-2022 22:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who claims that the Earth is a message in a bottle

Swan, due to the placement of the earth's surrounding glass, you necessarily ride your bike past it every time you ride your bike. I'm sure Spongy Iris will give you his assurances that the glass was there at any time in earth's history of your choosing.

So the earth's glass is a moraine, right?

I thank the Lord that I have no clue as to what you are babbling

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-12-2022 00:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:I thank the Lord that I have no clue as to what you are babbling

You thank your Lord for keeping you in bliss, for keeping you from understanding really anything that is posted.

20-12-2022 01:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

You thank your Lord for keeping you in bliss, for keeping you from understanding really anything that is posted.

True I thank the good Lord for not allowing me to understand the rantings of a delusional schizzo who denies the last ice age. This is a great ability that he has given me. Praise be to God

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-12-2022 09:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:I thank ...

Mockery. Trolling.

True ...

Mockery. Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 20-12-2022 09:32
20-12-2022 14:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:I thank ...

Mockery. Trolling.

True ...

Mockery. Spamming. Trolling.

Excellent, you took my advice and used a dictionary to learn a new word. See, if you stick with me long enough you might even be able to construct an entire sentence...............

Keep plugging at it.

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 15:24
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

True I thank the good Lord for not allowing me to understand [what I can only perceive as ramblings of someone else]. Praise be to God

I notice that you didn't understand what I wrote and I see that you won't understand what is written in this post. I also notice that not understanding pleases you.

You truly are in bliss. Congratulations.
20-12-2022 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

True I thank the good Lord for not allowing me to understand [what I can only perceive as ramblings of someone else]. Praise be to God

I notice that you didn't understand what I wrote and I see that you won't understand what is written in this post. I also notice that not understanding pleases you.

LOL, I never did learn Ebonics, try again in English.

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 20:55
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

As I had predicted, you didn't understand what was written in my post, which was written in clear, straightforward English. Unfortunately, you cannot understand even simple English and you even mistakenly misconstrue it as "Ebonics".
20-12-2022 21:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

As I had predicted, you didn't understand what was written in my post, which was written in clear, straightforward English. Unfortunately, you cannot understand even simple English and you even mistakenly misconstrue it as "Ebonics".

Dude, no one on Earth pays attention to you, least of all me. Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You may resume choking your chicken

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 22:12
(14414)
Swan wrote:Dude, no one on Earth pays attention to you, least of all me.

Many people on Earth pay attention to me, and chief among them is currently you. Those who don't pay attention to me but who pretend to do so are my children.

Swan wrote: Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

I have no delusions of being a prophet. That would erroneously presume the existence of some higher being who somehow knows more than I do, who feeds me information to post. I already know everything ... minus the four things I am specifically researching because I don't know them.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawn.
20-12-2022 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Many people on Earth pay attention to me, and chief among them is currently you. Those who don't pay attention to me but who pretend to do so are my children.

Swan wrote: Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

I have no delusions of being a prophet. That would erroneously presume the existence of some higher being who somehow knows more than I do, who feeds me information to post. I already know everything ... minus the four things I am specifically researching because I don't know them.

Yawn.

Says the idiot who literally denies the last ice age, and that the Earth has a climate.

You may resume wanking

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 23:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Dude, no one on Earth pays attention to you, least of all me. Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

You don't speak for the whole Earth. You are not God.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-12-2022 23:10
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Says the idiot who literally denies the last ice age, and that the Earth has a climate.

You may resume wanking

Says the idiot who literally tries to speak for the population of the world, literally tries to prove the 'ice age' religion (as any fundamentalist would). There is no such thing as a global climate.

The Parrot Killer

21-12-2022 00:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

You may resume wanking

Continued fundamentalism.

What is Earth's climate?
21-12-2022 01:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does not matter because the whole Earth is not here. Dude, no one on Earth pays attention to you, least of all me. Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 09:35
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does not matter because the whole Earth is not here.

The whole Earth is here. You are standing on it.
Swan wrote:
Dude, no one on Earth pays attention to you, least of all me.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You are not God.
Swan wrote:
Yet in your delusions you are a great prophet who must be paid attention too.

Hallucination. Illiteracy.

The Parrot Killer

21-12-2022 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL stop spamming like a little girl stomping her feets

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 19:50
(14414)
Swan wrote:LOL stop spamming like a little girl stomping her feets

LOL. Yawn. Stop stomping your feets like a little girl throwing a tantrum every time Into the Night makes a post. Yawn.
21-12-2022 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL. Yawn. Stop stomping your feets like a little girl throwing a tantrum every time Into the Night makes a post. Yawn.

LOL, if you could think on your own then you would not need my words.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 20:07
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, were those your words that I carelessly made my words? I apologize, I thought those words were open for the general public to use. You don't need to stomp your feets in a temper tantrum.
21-12-2022 21:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, were those your words that I carelessly made my words? I apologize, I thought those words were open for the general public to use. You don't need to stomp your feets in a temper tantrum.

Seriously, you make me smile, but I understand why your mother dropped you on your head and locked you in the closet with the Babadook

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 21:49
(14414)
Swan wrote:Seriously, you make me smile,

You are smiling, yet you are serious? Are you a resident at the fruit-filled funny-farm?

Swan wrote: ... but I understand why [I must change the topic]

How's bliss going for you?
21-12-2022 22:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

You are smiling, yet you are serious? Are you a resident at the fruit-filled funny-farm?

Really, you make me smile, thanks for that.

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 00:03
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just for clarity, you seriously smile seriously?
22-12-2022 01:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just for clarity, you seriously smile seriously?

Actually your clever wit makes me smile every time I encounter it, are you always so silly?

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 02:43
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL stop ...

LIF. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

22-12-2022 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL stop ...

LIF. Trolling.

LOL, every time you say LIF. Trolling. I smile again. I can't express to you how amazingly amusing that you are. I wish that everyone could be as silly as you.

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 15:47
(14414)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:LIF. Trolling.

LOL, every time you say LIF. Trolling. I smile again. I can't express to you how amazingly [serious you make me]. I wish that everyone could be as [serious as I am when I am smiling].

Am I making you smile seriously right now? I believe the correct word for people in your category is "sociopath."

Did you smile when the FBI snubbed you? I think I now understand why you believe you are omniscient and why you simply cannot accept that amphibious animals are amphibious.

Have another smile, on me! Realize that your tomatoes are smiling with you, possibly the eggplants as well.
24-12-2022 02:51
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL stop ...

LIF. Trolling.

LOL, every ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-12-2022 02:57
24-12-2022 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, every time you say LIF. Trolling. I smile again. I can't express to you how amazingly [serious you make me]. I wish that everyone could be as [serious as I am when I am smiling].

Am I making you smile seriously right now? I believe the correct word for people in your category is "sociopath."

Did you smile when the FBI snubbed you? I think I now understand why you believe you are omniscient and why you simply cannot accept that amphibious animals are amphibious.

Have another smile, on me! Realize that your tomatoes are smiling with you, possibly the eggplants as well.

Yup, you are still making my smile bright. I mean how could I not be smiling when the idiot who denies that the last ice age ever happened and denies that the Earth even has a climate, calls me a sociopath. I am smiling because I own your mind, which is not visible without a microscope.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 24-12-2022 19:08
24-12-2022 23:37
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

25-12-2022 00:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You make me smile too. I think it's your verified 1-word vocabulary

ULTRA MAGA

25-12-2022 06:14
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

25-12-2022 14:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank you for brightening the day, Merry Christmas to you as well.

ULTRA MAGA

26-12-2022 13:26
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank ...

Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

26-12-2022 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
[img][/img]
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank ...

Spamming. Trolling.

ULTRA MAGA

26-12-2022 21:22
(21599)
Swan wrote:
[img][/img]
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank ...

Spamming. Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

26-12-2022 22:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[img][/img]
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank ...

Spamming. Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

ULTRA MAGA

26-12-2022 22:58
(14414)
Swan wrote:Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

What do Santa Clause and quantum computers have in common?
27-12-2022 00:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

What do Santa Clause and quantum computers have in common?

Well on the day many years ago that I went to a toy store on my lunch half an hour to shop for gifts and hid those gifts in a plastic garbage bag on the back seat to hide what I did. On that day Santa became real, and he was me. Something that genetic dead ends will never comprehend. But you stay there is your dead limb world farting until you die alone looking for companionship here

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Honest Question for Christians:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
12V DC motor question2418-02-2024 23:24
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
General Question in General Forum.15818-06-2023 10:00
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
A simple question about "climate change"...1513-05-2022 23:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact