Remember me
▼ Content

Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 19

Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 1927-11-2022 20:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
A. Yes
B. No

LOL obviously the answer is yes but anyone referencing the classified info (truth) will be arrested and held in solitary until they are hung like Epstain. Everything that you know about covid is there for contrary to the classified info and is thus a lie because even linking to the classified info is the crime of treason punishable by death and no jury need hear the case.

This same post was just deleted as someone was responding on a mainstream media page.

Interpretive statement, everything that you have ever heard about covid and or it's origins in the media is a lie. In fact covid 19 may be a cover for the real manmade virus that might have been created in oh say Colorado

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-11-2022 20:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

LOL obviously the answer is yes but anyone referencing the classified info (truth) will be arrested and held in solitary until they are hung like Epstain. Everything that you know about covid is there for contrary to the classified info and is thus a lie because even linking to the classified info is the crime of treason punishable by death and no jury need hear the case.

This same post was just deleted as someone was responding on a mainstream media page.

Interpretive statement, everything that you have ever heard about covid and or it's origins in the media is a lie. In fact covid 19 may be a cover for the real manmade virus that might have been created in oh say Colorado

The virus didn't originate in Colorado.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-11-2022 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

I did not say that it was. The point is that no government official has the power to comment on any of the classified files meaning that everything spoken in every publicized government hearing is nothing more than theater to keep the public retards entertained.

So are there classified covid 19 files? and since we know that there are, why?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 27-11-2022 22:14
27-11-2022 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

The point is that no government official has the power to comment on any of the classified files meaning that everything spoken in every publicized government hearing is nothing more than theater to keep the public retards entertained.

LOL you aren't even allowed to comment, are you?

What does this say about you?

Silly poo

130 independently verified

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-11-2022 22:47
27-11-2022 22:39
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

The point is that no government official has the power to comment on any of the classified files meaning that everything spoken in every publicized government hearing is nothing more than theater to keep the public retards entertained.

Silly poo

What classified files????!? Void argument fallacy. The virus did not originate in Colorado.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-11-2022 22:40
27-11-2022 23:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

What classified files????!? Void argument fallacy. The virus did not originate in Colorado.

So in your zombified brain dead world there are no classified files.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are a hapless helpless government fool trained to ignore the American people's pain in favor of your own pleasure. Satan owns you, may the good Lord help you, because I never will.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-11-2022 23:30
28-11-2022 02:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Doubtful there is much in the way of classified files. It was a pandemic, and doubtful almost every country on the planet is going to classify the same things. I do believe the effectiveness of the vaccines was a lie from the start. Most people didn't even need it. There was no secret that every patient admitted to hospitals, were tested for covid. Even if that had nothing to do with why they needed medical attention. Those that died, regardless of cause of death, had their covid test result stamp on the death certificate, and added to the covid fatality scoreboard. Not an usual request, since a lot of people die every year. There will be people studying the pandemic for years. A guy mashed up in a car accident, obviously had bigger problems than a covid infection. But, the covid could have had some role the treatment failure.
28-11-2022 02:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Doubtful there is much in the way of classified files. It was a pandemic, and doubtful almost every country on the planet is going to classify the same things. I do believe the effectiveness of the vaccines was a lie from the start. Most people didn't even need it. There was no secret that every patient admitted to hospitals, were tested for covid. Even if that had nothing to do with why they needed medical attention. Those that died, regardless of cause of death, had their covid test result stamp on the death certificate, and added to the covid fatality scoreboard. Not an usual request, since a lot of people die every year. There will be people studying the pandemic for years. A guy mashed up in a car accident, obviously had bigger problems than a covid infection. But, the covid could have had some role the treatment failure.

There are no vaccines for covid, just like there are no vaccines for the common cold. How is it that a vaccine was promised before a vaccine existed, and that it was developed exactly on time? and that people with 4 vaccines still get covid?

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 08:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There are no vaccines for covid, just like there are no vaccines for the common cold. How is it that a vaccine was promised before a vaccine existed, and that it was developed exactly on time? and that people with 4 vaccines still get covid?

You are obviously clueless about vaccines, how they work, and what can be expected. Vaccines have never prevented infection, ever. The hope, is that introducing a dead/inactive virus into the body, the immune system will respond, create antibodies, that stay in the system for a while. The antibodies are useful in identifying an infection, and go straight to attacking and removing it. Virus don't cause the miserable symptoms, those are our immune system trying weaken/kill off/shed an unknown infection. Takes about a week for the body to create sufficient antibodies to help fight off an infection. Vaccines are a low dose, so we don't feel symptoms, but still get the immune system to create antibodies. Even then, some people do feel sick after vaccinations. And, some people never gain any benefit. Not everyone responds the same, to the same dosage.

The mRNA vaccines started as a one shot, and done. But, didn't work out that way. A second dose was needed to boost the earlier disappointing results, to something useful. Turned out, that even then, not real useful. 4-6 months, antibodies dropped to 50% or less, of what people had shortly after getting vaccinated. The immune system just didn't see it as a significant threat. Vast majority of covid cases, only reported mild, cold-like symptoms. The severe symptoms seem to only happen to those with pre-existing health issues. Nothing prevents us from being infected with multiple viruses at the same time either. The immune response is the same for any infection.
28-11-2022 08:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14404)
HarveyH55 wrote:Doubtful there is much in the way of classified files.

There actually is a government organization that maintains classified reports and records on medical and biological information... but it is not the way Swan portrays it. This body of knowledge is used by analysts to provide assessments and analytics products to national security leaders in relevant situations. Also, in an emergency situation where the US government needs to react quickly or needs to know how to handle a situation, or simply wants to help find a rapid cure/treatment for something, the US government wants to have a proverbial "library of Congress" on the matter.

They keep it classified because much of that information, in the hands of a well financed adversary, could be detrimental to national security.
28-11-2022 10:30
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

You are a hapless helpless government fool trained to ignore the American people's pain in favor of your own pleasure. Satan owns you, may the good Lord help you, because I never will.

You keep describing some kind of 'classified file'. What classified file??

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 10:34
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:

This is exactly. ANY death was listed as a 'covid death'. Death by cancer, heart disease, or even accidents were listed as a 'covid death'.

The reason was two-fold.
1) Make money for Pfizer.
2) Make Trump look bad.

In the end, a third reason developed:
3) To justify election fraud.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 10:35
(21597)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You are correct. There are no vaccines for covid19.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 11:08
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You are obviously clueless about vaccines, how they work, and what can be expected.

There is no vaccine for covid19. There never was.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vaccines have never prevented infection, ever.

True. They mitigate what happens when you get infected. Your system already knows how to surgically fight off the real virus.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The hope, is that introducing a dead/inactive virus into the body, the immune system will respond, create antibodies, that stay in the system for a while.

For life. Once you recover from an viral infection, the antibodies will remain with you for the rest of your life. A vaccine is a infection with a weakened form of the virus, teaching your body how to make the antibodies for that virus.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The antibodies are useful in identifying an infection, and go straight to attacking and removing it.

Absolutely.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Virus don't cause the miserable symptoms, those are our immune system trying weaken/kill off/shed an unknown infection. Takes about a week for the body to create sufficient antibodies to help fight off an infection.

Some people are susceptible to even the weakened virus. Their immune systems are unable to produce the antibodies quickly enough for some reason.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vaccines are a low dose, so we don't feel symptoms, but still get the immune system to create antibodies.

In general, true. There are exceptions.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Even then, some people do feel sick after vaccinations.

Like I said. There are exceptions.
HarveyH55 wrote:
And, some people never gain any benefit.

Also true.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not everyone responds the same, to the same dosage.

Also true.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The mRNA vaccines started as a one shot, and done.

The mRNA shot is a treatment, not a vaccine. It contains no weakened viruses. It is designed to hijack cells to produce some substance. Normally it's a cancer treatment. In the case of the Pfizer and J&J covid19 shots, that substance is a covid19 virus. The treatment instructs your own cells to manufacture covid19.
HarveyH55 wrote:
But, didn't work out that way. A second dose was needed to boost the earlier disappointing results, to something useful.

There is no booster for hijacking cells. You don't WANT cells manufacturing covid19.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Turned out, that even then, not real useful. 4-6 months, antibodies dropped to 50% or less, of what people had shortly after getting vaccinated.

Antibodies normally die off to just a few floating around the body. These few remain with you for the rest of your life. Should infection reoccur, these cells multiply rapidly to deal with the infection.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The immune system just didn't see it as a significant threat.

It does. That's why it's fighting it off.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vast majority of covid cases, only reported mild, cold-like symptoms.

The immune system is very good at this particular virus. First to act are the white blood cells, producing the symptoms described. They can't destroy the virus utterly, but they do destroy any infected cells, producing the symptoms. Once the antibodies come into play, the virus itself is destroyed without further destruction of your own tissue, and the symptoms disappear. The war goes on, but you don't feel it anymore.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The severe symptoms seem to only happen to those with pre-existing health issues.

The SARS/Covid series of viruses are well known for inducing pneumonia in susceptible people. It is THAT which kills, not the virus itself. It CAN be treated, but only if you catch it early and treat it aggressively. Pneumonia is no joke.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nothing prevents us from being infected with multiple viruses at the same time either. The immune response is the same for any infection.

Not quite. There are several cases it has to deal with:

Infection from a virus your system has experienced before. This is handled very well by your system with little to no symptoms.

Infection from a virus your system has never experienced before. New antibodies have to be generated and programmed to deal with it. Until then, only the white blood cells are effective at all, but they DO destroy your own tissue along with the virus. Typically, it takes your body about a week or two to figure out how to build the required antibody.

Note that certain viruses attack the immune system directly, killing white blood cells and the ability to manufacture antibodies. You become susceptible to most any opportunistic disease that comes along. This is called AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

Infection from a bacterium. The only defense your body has against these is to attack it with white blood cells (at least they are not attacking your own tissues this time!), and to take body parameters outside of normal ranges (fever, blood pH changes, etc), making it difficult for the bacteria to multiply. Note that some viruses can trigger fever or blood pH changes.

Fortunately, bacteriological infections can be treated with antibiotics. These are designed to kill particular types of bacteria depending on the antibiotic used. If you are prescribed these, it is important to complete the series, even if you feel better. The war ain't over yet!

Mechanical damage, such as a broken bone or laceration. Blood clotting is part of your immune system. So is the mending methods your body uses to repair bone. A surgeon can set the bone so it heals properly, but your body does all the work. Mending skin, muscles, bone, and many other parts of your body is an everyday kind of thing we rather take for granted. The immune system is really a marvelous collection of cells and capabilities.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 13:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

Well here are some of the unclassified lies

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Unclassified-Summary-of-Assessment-on-COVID-19-Origins.pdf

LOL if I posted the classified covid documents the FBI/NSA/FDA/CDC/CIA/QVC and the men in black would all be at, over and under my home in ten minutes. already been there and done that anyway. Why do you hate America and Americans so much?

Answer, because we are not all woke (asleep) commie socialist like the asses that you take instructions from.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-11-2022 13:18
28-11-2022 19:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Unclassified-Summary-of-Assessment-on-COVID-19-Origins.pdf

LOL if I posted the classified covid documents the FBI/NSA/FDA/CDC/CIA/QVC and the men in black would all be at, over and under my home in ten minutes. already been there and done that anyway. Why do you hate America and Americans so much?

Answer, because we are not all woke (asleep) commie socialist like the asses that you take instructions from.
What classified covid documents???

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 19:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

The ones that the FBI did not find in Trumps safe, and the ones that Trump has in a nondisclosed Israeli vault for safe keeping and the ones that will flood the internet if the Don meets an untimely death.

I like silly lawyers.

Any more questions shit-stain?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-11-2022 20:37
28-11-2022 23:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

The ones that the FBI did not find in Trumps safe, and the ones that Trump has in a nondisclosed Israeli vault for safe keeping and the ones that will flood the internet if the Don meets an untimely death.

I like silly lawyers.

ULTRA MAGA

02-12-2022 13:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
A. Yes
B. No

Silly poo

I like silly lawyers.

Oh my how quiet it is in here now.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 19:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
12V DC motor question2418-02-2024 23:24
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact