▼ Content

Honest Question for Christians

Page 3 of 3<123
27-12-2022 00:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

On that day Santa became real

Nope. You were role-playing a fictional character. It's what actors do. You might have had a costume as well to aid in the portrayal. Each year, many people do exactly that.

The operative word here is "fictional". It's something that genetic dead ends will never comprehend.
27-12-2022 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[img][/img]
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:LIF. Trolling.

LOL, every time you say LIF. Trolling. I smile again. I can't express to you how amazingly [serious you make me]. I wish that everyone could be as [serious as I am when I am smiling].

Am I making you smile seriously right now? I believe the correct word for people in your category is "sociopath."

Did you smile when the FBI snubbed you? I think I now understand why you believe you are omniscient and why you simply cannot accept that amphibious animals are amphibious.

Have another smile, on me! Realize that your tomatoes are smiling with you, possibly the eggplants as well.

Yup, you...
Spamming.

You ...
Trolling.

Thank ...

Spamming. Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

While Santa is real, quantum computers are not.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-12-2022 20:20
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

What do Santa Clause and quantum computers have in common?

Well on the day many years ago that I went to a toy store on my lunch half an hour to shop for gifts and hid those gifts in a plastic garbage bag on the back seat to hide what I did. On that day Santa became real, and he was me. Something that genetic dead ends will never comprehend. But you stay there is your dead limb world farting until you die alone looking for companionship here

You were never a cardinal nor a saint nor a bishop.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-12-2022 20:31
27-12-2022 20:30
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Did Santa bring you a new quantum computer?

On that day Santa became real

Nope. You were role-playing a fictional character. It's what actors do. You might have had a costume as well to aid in the portrayal. Each year, many people do exactly that.

The operative word here is "fictional". It's something that genetic dead ends will never comprehend.

Santa 'Claus was a real person. A cardinal living in what is now Turkey, well known for this philanthropy towards children. Saint Nicholas was bishop of Myra, and became known for his secret gift giving to children.

The story of the merry old elf living at the North Pole was fashioned by Coca-Cola as an advertising campaign.

From there, the Santa Clause story just grew into what it is today.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the day many years ago that I went to a toy store on my lunch half an hour to shop for gifts and hid those gifts in a plastic garbage bag on the back seat to hide what I did. On that day Santa became real, and he was me. Something that genetic dead ends will never comprehend. But you stay there is your dead limb world farting until you die alone looking for companionship here

The dead limbs have no response, as usual.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-12-2022 03:53
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the ...
Trolling.

The dead ...
Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-12-2022 03:55
28-12-2022 12:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the ...
Trolling.

The dead ...
Trolling.

Well, there you go again, making me laugh

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

28-12-2022 17:46
(14388)
Into the Night wrote:Santa 'Claus was a real person.

Granted. He is no longer alive.

Abraham Lincoln was a real person, as was Elvis Presley. Each has met his demise and is now impersonated by actors in costumes. Both are fictional characters in modern day settings by virtue of the anachronism. Santa Clause as well.

All were real (in the past). All are historical figures.
28-12-2022 18:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:

Abraham Lincoln was a real person, as was Elvis Presley. Each has met his demise and is now impersonated by actors in costumes. Both are fictional characters in modern day settings by virtue of the anachronism. Santa Clause as well.

Tell us more about the dude who flew around using flying reindeer power.

ULTRA MAGA

28-12-2022 18:42
(14388)
Swan wrote:Tell us more about the dude who flew around using flying reindeer power.

Flying reindeer are not real. I hate to burst your bubble. If you are going to make the argument that reindeer are amphibians, you are wasting your time. They are not real.
28-12-2022 18:46
(14388)
Swan wrote:Tell us more about the dude who flew around using flying reindeer power.

You're the one who thinks that reindeer can quantumly teleport.

Swan, if a glacier quatumly teleports from point A to point B, does everything in-between become a moraine?
28-12-2022 19:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, if a glacier quatumly teleports from point A to point B, does everything in-between become a moraine?

Glaciers slid in the past just as they slide now. That said your ignorance of quantum entanglement is precious. LOL you are probably too ignorant to know that your hero Einstein believed in reality as I do and called entanglement spooky action at a distance. So, what you believe or do not believe is inconsequential to anyone but you

ULTRA MAGA

28-12-2022 20:16
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the ...
Trolling.

The dead ...
Trolling.

Well, ...
Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2022 20:18
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:

Okay. In this frame, your statement works.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2022 20:18
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Tell us ...
RQAA

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2022 20:19
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Glaciers ...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2022 20:36
(14388)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Glaciers slid in the past just as they slide now.

You weren't able to read what I wrote, were you? You saw the question mark but you don't know what the question is or how to answer it. Maybe you can ask the people who do your thinking for you to tell you what answer you are to believe and to regurgitate.

Swan wrote: That said your ignorance of [some non-existent phenomenon that would otherwise violate physics] is precious.

I'm happy to let you be the expert on your fantasy delusion. There is no such thing as quantum computing.

Swan wrote: LOL you are probably too ignorant to [realize that I am desperately pivoting to how I absurdly claim to speak for] Einstein [and totally misrepresent his position on] entanglement.

Einstein's position is indelibly written into the Theory of General Relativity, i.e. it's not possible ... for reasons explained in Theory of General Relativity.

So, what you believe or do not believe is inconsequential to anyone but you.
28-12-2022 23:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the ...
Trolling.

The dead ...
Trolling.

Well, ...
Trolling.

Is that really the best that you have?

ULTRA MAGA

29-12-2022 05:57
(14388)
Swan wrote:Is that really the best that you have?

Is that really the best that you have?
29-12-2022 06:10
(14388)
OK, a lighter question for Christians: What's the Management Plan?
Attached image:

29-12-2022 07:20
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well on the ...
Trolling.

The dead ...
Trolling.

Well, ...
Trolling.

Is ...
RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2022 07:33
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
OK, a lighter question for Christians: What's the Management Plan?

First, the Universe isn't broken. Nothing to fix.
Second, there IS a toll free 'hotline'. It's called prayer (assuming you believe in a god or gods).
Third, how do we know the riffraff isn't already being kept out? Maybe the riffraff you see here is NOTHING compared to the riffraff kept out!

If you don't believe in any god or gods:

Again, the Universe isn't broken. What's to fix?
The other two points are meaningless since there is no management to call or to keep the so-called riffraff out.

And there's no cover charge!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-12-2022 07:34
29-12-2022 16:57
(14388)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:OK, a lighter question for Christians: What's the Management Plan?

First, the Universe isn't broken. Nothing to fix.

I have to agree. There have been no violations of physics, despite warmizombie claims to the contrary.

Into the Night wrote: Second, there IS a toll free 'hotline'. It's called prayer (assuming you believe in a god or gods).

I have to agree. I have never seen anyone search for change to drop into any slot. However, and I wouldn't know but, there is the possibility that God allows people to call collect. Maybe someone has some insight on the matter.

Into the Night wrote:Third, how do we know the riffraff isn't already being kept out?

I have seen some riffraff, however, it is what I call riffraff. "Riffraff" is an undefined buzzword that gets bandied about far too often while never being unambiguously defined.

There might very well be a definition that applies to all those being prevented entry.

Into the Night wrote:And there's no cover charge!

It's more of a rite of initiation, called Beginning Ingress to Rock The House
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Honest Question for Christians:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
12V DC motor question2418-02-2024 23:24
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
General Question in General Forum.15818-06-2023 10:00
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
A simple question about "climate change"...1513-05-2022 23:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact