▼ Content

Honest Question for Christians

Page 1 of 3123>
Honest Question for Christians14-12-2022 18:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14404)

Would it be OK to write:

Psalms 94:22 - But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the moraine of my refuge.
14-12-2022 20:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

Psalms 94:22 - But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the moraine of my refuge.

No. It is a mockery of this song.

It is clearly referring to a fortress and solid rock.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 20:25
(14404)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

So referencing a rock as something more than just a rock detracts from the meaning and does not somehow add to the meaning?
14-12-2022 22:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

So referencing a rock as something more than just a rock detracts from the meaning and does not somehow add to the meaning?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-12-2022 06:32
(14404)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

[mindless meme omitted]

Swan, I must therefore ask you if the way and the truth and the life is a moraine. Is it?
15-12-2022 13:07
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

A rock, as in a solid foundation. Sediments are often not a good foundation by themselves. They have to be augmented by artificial rock...concrete.

A fortification, while a type of defense, is not the only defense.
God is described here as a fortress. Walls to keep out the chaos. It is safe inside. Unlike a fortress built by man, the fortress built by God cannot be assailed. It is not subject to the effects of a siege or even Earthly disasters.

There are several songs of this teaching, including this one.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2022 16:11
(14404)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Honest Question for Christians
Would it be OK to write:

A rock, as in a solid foundation. Sediments are often not a good foundation by themselves. They have to be augmented by artificial rock...concrete.

God is described here as a fortress. Walls to keep out the chaos. It is safe inside. Unlike a fortress built by man, the fortress built by God cannot be assailed. It is not subject to the effects of a siege or even Earthly disasters.

A moraine might be something other than solid rock and would therefore be inappropriate.

I also presume that a refuge need not have been carried by a glacier nor shown to have been carried by a glacier to be effective.

I see your point.
15-12-2022 17:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would it be OK to write:

[mindless meme omitted]

Swan, I must therefore ask you if the way and the truth and the life is a moraine. Is it?

The rest of the Worlds thoughts on anything are irrelevant to you as you create your own reality as you meander through life

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-12-2022 17:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Honest Question for Christians
Would it be OK to write:

A moraine might be something other than solid rock and would therefore be inappropriate.

I also presume that a refuge need not have been carried by a glacier nor shown to have been carried by a glacier to be effective.

I see your point.

You are my pet at this point, as you cannot reference anything not related to me

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 19:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Actually the verse sounds like a sexual reference to getting your rocks off.

But... instead of getting your rocks off, you find comfort in the LORD's promise of eternal life for abstaining from said activity.

15-12-2022 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:

But... instead of getting your rocks off, you find comfort in the LORD's promise of eternal life for abstaining from said activity.

Chink child slaves in chinkaland

Sew well and live

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-12-2022 21:05
15-12-2022 21:25
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

I think I can sort of understand your metaphors Swan...

For example , yellow is symbol for Heaven.

Black is a symbol for Hell.

So tell me, do African babies make more than Chinese babies??

https://youtu.be/UePtoxDhJSw

Edited on 15-12-2022 21:27
15-12-2022 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

Where dinner comes from in chinka

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 22:08
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

Where dinner comes from in chinka

Is that why you're called the turd burglar?? Are you stealing their food??

15-12-2022 22:08
(14404)
Swan wrote:Where dinner comes from in chinka

This is a picture of Venezuela.
15-12-2022 22:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Where dinner comes from in chinka

This is a picture of Venezuela.

Wrong, as usual. https://wspaper.org/article/14465

The caption under the photo is.

경제는 세계 2위일지 몰라도 국민 다수의 생활 수준은 후진국 쓰레기 더미를 뒤지는 중국 사람들.ⓒ사진 출처 sheilaz413 (플리커)

Translated

The economy may be the second largest in the world, but the standard of living for the majority of the people in China is poor.

You may resume peeling now

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 00:47
(14404)
Swan wrote:Wrong, as usual. https://wspaper.org/article/14465

I stand corrected. I confused that image as belonging with these of Venezuela:

16-12-2022 00:51
(14404)
Spongy Iris wrote:Is that why you're called the turd burglar?? Are you stealing their food??

This is what he steals, which is why he is a liberal turd burglar:

16-12-2022 01:06
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

"But if you could mend a broken heart, wouldn't time be out to charm you?"

https://youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE

16-12-2022 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

Chinka has no heart, just child slaves who grow up to be adult slaves, then they die of covid which was engineered to kill them once they can no longer do the required slave labor. All in all, the system is far more productive than the Nazi one

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 02:49
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

Chinka has no heart, just child slaves who grow up to be adult slaves, then they die of covid which was engineered to kill them once they can no longer do the required slave labor. All in all, the system is far more productive than the Nazi one

I'm thinking of a global health campaign. What if every body could quit having orgasms for 1 year.

Much like any mask, or vaccine, or tobacco free campaign. But there's 1 extra bonus. This campaign has God's promise of eternal life!

Let's see how productive the "covid" regime would be if such a global health campaign was successful.

Oh here's the campaign slogan...

The Quest For True Love.

Edited on 16-12-2022 02:51
16-12-2022 04:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Sew well and live

I'm thinking of a global health campaign. What if every body could quit having orgasms for 1 year.

Much like any mask, or vaccine, or tobacco free campaign. But there's 1 extra bonus. This campaign has God's promise of eternal life!

Let's see how productive the "covid" regime would be if such a global health campaign was successful.

Oh here's the campaign slogan...

The Quest For True Love.

Did you enjoy the kitten?

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 15:54
(14404)
Spongy Iris wrote:I'm thinking of a global health campaign. What if every body could quit having orgasms for 1 year.

Orgasms are healthy. Sexual repression can be unhealthy.

Spongy Iris wrote:Much like any mask, or vaccine, or tobacco free campaign.

Sex is good thing, not a bad thing.

Spongy Iris wrote: But there's 1 extra bonus. This campaign has God's promise of eternal life!

In which religion do you believe God doesn't want its congregation having sex?

Do you believe that God provided genitalia or do you believe that is a human invention?

Spongy Iris wrote:The Quest For True Love.

Are you under the impression that sex cannot/will not occur between people who have achieved true love?
16-12-2022 17:14
(1643)
There's gotta be a reason the heart always fails to regenerate in every body.

But you all may resume jerking off in public like you all do here.

16-12-2022 17:48
(14404)
Spongy Iris wrote:There's gotta be a reason the heart always fails to regenerate in every body.

You have piqued my interest. Why must there be a reason?

BTW, the heart never fails to regenerate when the heart is not lost in the first place.

But you may resume believing you see invisible glass surrounding the planet.
16-12-2022 19:23
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:There's gotta be a reason the heart always fails to regenerate in every body.

You have piqued my interest. Why must there be a reason?

BTW, the heart never fails to regenerate when the heart is not lost in the first place.

But you may resume believing you see invisible glass surrounding the planet.

You give your heart's energy to a demon every time you get off.

There can be no true love in this world until all demon's are starved.

That is the prophecy, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Why should I believe you have found how to regenerate your heart when you disagree with the solution I gave you?

16-12-2022 19:52
(14404)
Spongy Iris wrote:You give your heart's energy to a demon every time you get off.

Nope. Only my wife is invited to participate. No demons allowed, and I don't pay any tolls.

Spongy Iris wrote:There can be no true love in this world until all demon's are starved.

There's plenty of true love in the world. You just aren't seeing it.

Spongy Iris wrote:That is the prophecy, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Nope. The prophecy is hat earth will experience catastrophic climate change within thirty years and by the end of the century, but it already might be too late.

Spongy Iris wrote:Why should I believe you have found how to regenerate your heart

There is no "should" ... or "would" ... or "could."

There is only cheesecake.
16-12-2022 20:21
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:You give your heart's energy to a demon every time you get off.

Nope. Only my wife is invited to participate. No demons allowed, and I don't pay any tolls.

Spongy Iris wrote:There can be no true love in this world until all demon's are starved.

Nope. The prophecy is hat earth will experience catastrophic climate change within thirty years and by the end of the century, but it already might be too late.

Spongy Iris wrote:Why should I believe you have found how to regenerate your heart

Oh so your wife works for free?? Suuurrrrre.

https://youtu.be/leK4eoqwmfU

16-12-2022 20:53
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh so your wife works for free?? Suuurrrrre.

https://youtu.be/leK4eoqwmfU

Nah. He clearly meant only the cheesecake works for free.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2022 21:44
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Please provide an unambiguous definition for cheesecake as it is used in the context of this chat.

16-12-2022 22:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Please provide an unambiguous definition for cheesecake as it is used in the context of this chat.

How are you bettering the lives of child slaves in chinka by ignoring their bondage?

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 22:21
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

How are you bettering the lives of child slaves in chinka by ignoring their bondage?

It seems to me I have just 2 choices between being in a symbiotic union with Heaven or Hell.

And only 1 of those unions can last happily ever after.

Any other angle you are spitting sounds like B.S. from Black Swan.

16-12-2022 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It seems to me I have just 2 choices between being in a symbiotic union with Heaven or Hell.

So you will not stand with the oppressed slaves in chinka, and as such you are their captor

ULTRA MAGA

18-12-2022 00:23
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So you will not stand with the oppressed slaves in chinka, and as such you are their captor

I'm not sure how to ascend to Heaven, Swan. Got any hints for me?

I've been fasting, in the attempt to kill that kitten plaguing me with its toxoplasma gondi, in order to be allowed to pass...

Edited on 18-12-2022 00:29
18-12-2022 06:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I've been fasting, in the attempt to kill that kitten plaguing me with its toxoplasma gondi, in order to be allowed to pass...

Says the idiot who claims that the Earth is a message in a bottle

ULTRA MAGA

18-12-2022 21:14
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the idiot who claims that the Earth is a message in a bottle

Thanks for the advice, moron. Reminds me of this song sung by a much younger, Sting, of The Police.

https://youtu.be/MbXWrmQW-OE

Sting famously joked once that he practices Tantra.

Of the few people I've found online promoting fasting from orgasms, they all promote Tantra.

They will not be succesful in getting rid of their toxoplasmosis by practicing Tantra. Their fast will not last long enough, before the morning glory noose tightens, and they eventually succumb to getting off.

You just can't have your cake, and eat it too.

18-12-2022 23:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Your Apple stock would have been worthless years ago without your China masters... Even your liberal loyalists could afford those 'trendy' gadgets. And why would they, when they could get useful toys for less, Made in China. China stockholders are just as much slaves to China, as the factory kids.
19-12-2022 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Your Apple stock would have been worthless years ago without your China masters... Even your liberal loyalists could afford those 'trendy' gadgets. And why would they, when they could get useful toys for less, Made in China. China stockholders are just as much slaves to China, as the factory kids.

Chink kids have every right to work 16 hours a day for a bowl of wonton soup

ULTRA MAGA

19-12-2022 19:35
(14404)
Swan wrote:Chink kids have every right to work 16 hours a day for a bowl of wonton soup

In reviewing [an English translation of] China's Contitution, I discovered this little gem:

Article 34 All citizens of the People's Republic of China who have reached the age of 18 have the right to vote and stand for election, regardless of ethnic status, race, sex, occupation, family background, religious belief, education, property status or length of residence, except persons deprived of political rights according to law.

Then, after reading the following:

Article 36 Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of religious belief.

No State organ, public organization or individual may compel citizens to believe in, or not to believe in, any religion; nor may they discriminate against citizens who believe in, or do not believe in, any religion.

The State protects normal religious activities. No one may make use of religion to engage in activities that disrupt public order, impair the health of citizens or interfere with the educational system of the State.

Religious bodies and religious affairs are not subject to any foreign domination.

I noticed this:

https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-prevention/countries/china/case-study/current-risks/chinese-persecution-of-the-uyghurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omG1SJEbaik
https://www.refworld.org/docid/5b2221cba.html
https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/chinese-communist-party-vows-to-sinicize-religions-in-china/

Did you know:

Article 37 Freedom of the person of citizens of the People's Republic of China is inviolable.

So I was a little confused to learn that China rounds up and summarily executes more people than the rest of the world combined.

The Constitution of China is a fascinating read.

19-12-2022 19:49
(14404)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who claims that the Earth is a message in a bottle

Swan, due to the placement of the earth's surrounding glass, you necessarily ride your bike past it every time you ride your bike. I'm sure Spongy Iris will give you his assurances that the glass was there at any time in earth's history of your choosing.

So the earth's glass is a moraine, right?

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Honest Question for Christians:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
12V DC motor question2418-02-2024 23:24
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
General Question in General Forum.15818-06-2023 10:00
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
A simple question about "climate change"...1513-05-2022 23:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact