Remember me
▼ Content

Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid

Page 1 of 212>
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid15-06-2022 23:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/facui-tests-positive-covid-experiencing-mild-symptoms

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The vaccine for covid does less than nothing unless you count making having covid more likely something.

PS. With any luck the communist shit will die and I can wear my ugliest Hawaiian shirt again.
Edited on 16-06-2022 00:01
16-06-2022 19:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/facui-tests-positive-covid-experiencing-mild-symptoms

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The vaccine for covid does less than nothing unless you count making having covid more likely something.

PS. With any luck the communist shit will die and I can wear my ugliest Hawaiian shirt again.

LOL the aholes have no comments now do they
17-06-2022 05:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I suspected covid was just a new cold/flu virus, and no big deal from early on, when it was just a Chinese epidemic. Healthy people only experienced mild symptoms. It was overwhelmingly the old, and in poor health, flooding the hospitals. I knew it was going to spread quick during cold/flu season, and all the crap response measures would be futile, and expensive. A lot of the hype and hysteria really seemed odd, considering that less then 10% of the population was at high risk for severe symptoms. The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that. Just let nature take it's course through the rest of the population. Still don't get the importance of vaccinating the entire population. Specially, when the early vaccines became useless against later strains, and they knew it. Still pushing the old vaccines, even though useless against the dominant strains.

Fauci getting infected, is hilarious. The man spent his whole life studying this stuff, and should have been in the habit of avoiding infections of all kinds. It's kind of like going to see a doctor, who's obese, and has an ashtray on his desk, huge cup of coffee. He telling you about needing to make healthier lifestyle choices...

I'm guessing the government funding will expire before the Omicron vaccine gets approved. Congress will only approve spending, to vaccinate the rich and affluent elderly. Insurance will cover everyone else, meaning we all get higher premiums to pay. Too many scared people, addicted to the needle, believing they are going to die, with a tube shoved down their neck, if they don't. The mRNA vaccines only last 4-6 months, before a booster is required. This won't change, it's bad vaccine. Takes two shot just to get started, where they only expected one. They had to split dosage, because the single shot would have been overwhelming, causing severe symptoms in most. Hard to sell, if you are likely to get sicker from the vaccine, than the virus...
17-06-2022 13:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I suspected covid was just a new cold/flu virus, and no big deal from early on, when it was just a Chinese epidemic. Healthy people only experienced mild symptoms. It was overwhelmingly the old, and in poor health, flooding the hospitals. I knew it was going to spread quick during cold/flu season, and all the crap response measures would be futile, and expensive. A lot of the hype and hysteria really seemed odd, considering that less then 10% of the population was at high risk for severe symptoms. The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that. Just let nature take it's course through the rest of the population. Still don't get the importance of vaccinating the entire population. Specially, when the early vaccines became useless against later strains, and they knew it. Still pushing the old vaccines, even though useless against the dominant strains.

Fauci getting infected, is hilarious. The man spent his whole life studying this stuff, and should have been in the habit of avoiding infections of all kinds. It's kind of like going to see a doctor, who's obese, and has an ashtray on his desk, huge cup of coffee. He telling you about needing to make healthier lifestyle choices...

I'm guessing the government funding will expire before the Omicron vaccine gets approved. Congress will only approve spending, to vaccinate the rich and affluent elderly. Insurance will cover everyone else, meaning we all get higher premiums to pay. Too many scared people, addicted to the needle, believing they are going to die, with a tube shoved down their neck, if they don't. The mRNA vaccines only last 4-6 months, before a booster is required. This won't change, it's bad vaccine. Takes two shot just to get started, where they only expected one. They had to split dosage, because the single shot would have been overwhelming, causing severe symptoms in most. Hard to sell, if you are likely to get sicker from the vaccine, than the virus...

What is called covid 19 was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine when miners died from pneumonias. Covid 12 was highly likely combined with the typical flu virus that by numbers is the most deadly virus on Earth because it mutates and prevents vaccines from catching up with it, just like covid 19 is currently doing. There is a new strain mutating now that will soon be seen and there is no vaccine for this, and by the time a vaccine is created there will be yet another immune strain of the virus.

Proof? LOL no one even mentions the typical flu anymore as it has now been renamed.

PS. Please do everything that infected Fauci tells you to do, because you make me laugh
17-06-2022 20:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

What is called covid 19 was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine when miners died from pneumonias. Covid 12 was highly likely combined with the typical flu virus that by numbers is the most deadly virus on Earth because it mutates and prevents vaccines from catching up with it, just like covid 19 is currently doing. There is a new strain mutating now that will soon be seen and there is no vaccine for this, and by the time a vaccine is created there will be yet another immune strain of the virus.

Proof? LOL no one even mentions the typical flu anymore as it has now been renamed.

PS. Please do everything that infected Fauci tells you to do, because you make me laugh

Fortunately, I was exempt from most mandates, as an essential worker. Living in Florida, shielded us from a lot of the liberal crap. Fortunately, the Supreme Court killed Bastard Biden's OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. Been virus and vaccine free, the entire pandemic. Fauci getting infected was odd. You'd think the 'expert' could avoid it better. Karma... There is a God!

Viruses don't breed with other viruses, on replicate. None of them make perfect copies every infection. Most mutations fail.
17-06-2022 20:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Viruses aren't alive. They don't mutate. The Covid/SARS series is not the influenza series.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-06-2022 20:35
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Fortunately, I was exempt from most mandates, as an essential worker. Living in Florida, shielded us from a lot of the liberal crap. Fortunately, the Supreme Court killed Bastard Biden's OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. Been virus and vaccine free, the entire pandemic. Fauci getting infected was odd. You'd think the 'expert' could avoid it better. Karma... There is a God!

Viruses don't breed with other viruses, on replicate. None of them make perfect copies every infection. Most mutations fail.

Viruses don't breed at all. They cannot replicate. They cannot mutate. They are not alive.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-06-2022 23:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No viruses do not breed with other viruses, but there was 6 or 7 years from when covid 12 was discovered in the chinese mine for gene splicing weaponization to happen and the USA was paying the chink lab to do research on covid. LOL Fauci should be hung until dead in a public event. I got extra rope

You had covid at least once, everyone did, I had it at least twice, for most people the symptoms are so mild that idiots will not even know.
Edited on 17-06-2022 23:39
18-06-2022 00:40
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No viruses do not breed with other viruses,

Viruses do not breed. Viruses are not alive.
Swan wrote:
but there was 6 or 7 years from when covid 12 was discovered

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There is no covid 12!
Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You STILL cannot handle the English language! 'China' and 'Chinese' are proper nouns, dude. They are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
for gene splicing weaponization to happen and the USA was paying the chink lab to do research on covid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another buzzword for gfm to add to his list! Gene splicing weaponization??? Seriously????!? WTF is THAT????!?
Swan wrote:
LOL Fauci should be hung until dead in a public event. I got extra rope

Is that all you idiots can think about???!? Killing people??
Swan wrote:
You had covid at least once, everyone did, I had it at least twice, for most people the symptoms are so mild that idiots will not even know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that you can speak for EVERYONE's medical history?????!? You are not God, dude! Omniscience fallacy!

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You STILL cannot handle the English language! 'China' and 'Chinese' are proper nouns, dude. They are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
for gene splicing weaponization to happen and the USA was paying the chink lab to do research on covid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another buzzword for gfm to add to his list! Gene splicing weaponization??? Seriously????!? WTF is THAT????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that you can speak for EVERYONE's medical history?????!? You are not God, dude! Omniscience fallacy!

PSS You just keep right on believing whatever the government tells you, because they need and love morons like you

LOL No version of chink does needs to be in caps, but don't let that stop you from stomping
Edited on 18-06-2022 01:46
18-06-2022 02:39
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

What is called covid 19 was discovered in 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY confuse the Middle East with China????!?
Swan wrote:
in a chinese mine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yet AGAIN you demonstrate your inability to converse in English. Chinese is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
Swan wrote:
when miners died from pneumonias.

There is only one pneumonia. You do not use the plural form for a singular.
Swan wrote:
Covid 12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that by renaming a virus you can confuse the Middle East with China?????!?
Swan wrote:
was highly likely combined with the typical flu virus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think the Covid/SARS series of viruses is the influenza series of viruses????!?
Swan wrote:
that by numbers is the most deadly virus on Earth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think ebola doesn't exist???!?
Swan wrote:
because it mutates

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Viruses can't mutate, dude! They are not alive!
Swan wrote:
and prevents vaccines from catching up with it,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vaccines have no feet! Neither does a virus!
Swan wrote:
just like covid 19 is currently doing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that a variant of a variant is even possible?????!?
Swan wrote:
There is a new strain mutating now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Viruses can't mutate, dude! Viruses are not alive!
Swan wrote:
that will soon be seen and there is no vaccine for this, and by the time a vaccine is created there will be yet another immune strain of the virus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Viruses don't have 'immune strains'. GFM, make note! Another buzzword for your lists!
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think Covid/SARS series is the influenza series?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think I listen to Fauci at all????!?
Swan wrote:
PSS You just keep right on believing whatever the government tells you, because they need and love morons like you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think I believe everything the government tells me????!? Have you EVER read any of my posts here?????!?
Swan wrote:
LOL No version of chink does needs to be in caps, but don't let that stop you from stomping

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY equate a racial slur with the name of a nation?????!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 02:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY confuse the Middle East with China????!?
Swan wrote:
in a chinese mine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yet AGAIN you demonstrate your inability to converse in English. Chinese is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Covid 12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that by renaming a virus you can confuse the Middle East with China?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think the Covid/SARS series of viruses is the influenza series of viruses????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
because it mutates

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY believe that a variant of a variant is even possible?????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
that will soon be seen and there is no vaccine for this, and by the time a vaccine is created there will be yet another immune strain of the virus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Viruses don't have 'immune strains'. GFM, make note! Another buzzword for your lists!
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think Covid/SARS series is the influenza series?????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think I believe everything the government tells me????!? Have you EVER read any of my posts here?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY equate a racial slur with the name of a nation?????!?

I read none of that, but thanks for being motivated to waste all of that time.

Did you pick up your toys yet?
18-06-2022 03:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in a chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Covid 12

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
because it mutates

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How do you know it was a waste of time if you never read it????!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 03:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in the chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
in a chinese mine

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Covid 12

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
because it mutates

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How do you know it was a waste of time if you never read it????!?

Well Watson, that is because everything that you have ever written is a waste of time. See unlike you I learn
18-06-2022 11:03
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Well Watson, that is because everything that you have ever written is a waste of time. See unlike you I learn

LOL! Do you REALLY think your bulverism is going to make any difference???!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 12:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Do you really believe that if you do everything that the government believes that you should, that you will have a better life? Silly commy, see that is communism and you are an already dead commy

Edited on 18-06-2022 12:48
18-06-2022 18:25
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Do you really believe that if you do everything that the government believes that you should, that you will have a better life? Silly commy, see that is communism and you are an already dead commy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Do you REALLY think repeating yourself mindlessly is going to make ANY difference????!?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-06-2022 18:25
18-06-2022 18:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Do you REALLY think repeating yourself mindlessly is going to make ANY difference????!?

The difference happens on Nov 4 when the assh-les that appointed you head of the disinformation board all go back to helping Hunter Biden jerk off while smoking crack and you will be first on line to assist.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited on 18-06-2022 18:51
18-06-2022 20:20
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The difference happens on Nov 4 when the assh-les that appointed you head of the disinformation board all go back to helping Hunter Biden jerk off while smoking crack and you will be first on line to assist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Apparently you DO think mindlessly repeating yourself is going to make a difference! Gawd, you are clueless!

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Apparently you DO think mindlessly repeating yourself is going to make a difference! Gawd, you are clueless!

Actually my only purpose is to give you something to think about after you screw your mom or the chinese crack whore that gave birth to you.

19-06-2022 02:10
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually my only purpose is to give you something to think about after you screw your mom or the chinese crack whore that gave birth to you.

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 03:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Apparently you DO think mindlessly repeating yourself is going to make a difference! Gawd, you are clueless![/quote]

Make a difference to what? I can not make a difference to you because you are already a brain dead democrap commy who hates everything that was ever great about America. You actually want the government to own you because you can not own anything on your own because you spent all your cash on crack like the bidens. Have no fear biden is letting in some great mexican snorting fentanyl.
19-06-2022 03:37
(21599)
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Apparently you DO think mindlessly repeating yourself is going to make a difference! Gawd, you are clueless![/quote]

Make a difference to what? I can not make a difference to you because you are already a brain dead democrap commy who hates everything that was ever great about America. You actually want the government to own you because you can not own anything on your own because you spent all your cash on crack like the bidens. Have no fear biden is letting in some great mexican snorting fentanyl.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you you think throwing insults makes ANY difference?????!? Apparently you DO, because you keep doing it! Gawd what a clueless loser.

You are STILL trying a five year old level of inversion too! You are STILL having trouble with English as well. Apparently you have a real problem with proper nouns.

It's absolutely hilarious you think I'm a Democrat, or a communist, or a fascist or support Biden in any way! Are you so ****ed up you have forgotten ALL of my posts?????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 04:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Make a difference to what? I can not make a difference to you because you are already a brain dead democrap commy who hates everything that was ever great about America. You actually want the government to own you because you can not own anything on your own because you spent all your cash on crack like the bidens. Have no fear biden is letting in some great mexican snorting fentanyl.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you you think throwing insults makes ANY difference?????!? Apparently you DO, because you keep doing it! Gawd what a clueless loser.

You are STILL trying a five year old level of inversion too! You are STILL having trouble with English as well. Apparently you have a real problem with proper nouns.

It's absolutely hilarious you think I'm a Democrat, or a communist, or a fascist or support Biden in any way! Are you so ****ed up you have forgotten ALL of my posts?????!?[/quote]

LOL so you are now claiming that people must remember your mindless drivel.

There are meds for that

So use your obamacare, the only shame is not getting treated
20-06-2022 18:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan wrote:

Some see reason to believe that the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo. Others see reason to believe that the vaccine has injured them or their loved ones in one way or another. In any event, it is rather obvious that many people have still been getting COVID anyway, no matter how many times they have undergone the booster shot ritual. I finally did get sick with something about 1.5 weeks ago but I don't suspect that it was COVID.

There is no such thing as an "ugly Hawaiian shirt". Hawaiian shirts are wonderful, although I only have one (and might not even have that one anymore)... I'd be thrilled if my "whiteness" while wearing one could get a libtard pissing and moaning at me about "cultural appropriation".
Edited on 20-06-2022 18:15
20-06-2022 18:11
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:

I wonder if "expert" Fauci neglected his own advice, or if his own advice is codswallop... I'd say both.

Have you also seen how many times King Trudeau has announced that he has "come down with COVID"? I just know that it's been multiple times now, yet Canadians are supposed to follow HIS advice regarding it, although it is very clear that whatever King Trudeau is doing is NOT working for him.

But don't worry, it "would have been worse" if he had not undergone the vaccination and booster rituals. Just like there "would be elephants in the streets" if cities didn't have street lights installed.

There are way too many "super genius" people in positions of authority right now...
20-06-2022 18:14
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:

This has now been added to The List
20-06-2022 18:26
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:

This has now been added to The List.
20-06-2022 19:33
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Some see reason to believe that the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo. Others see reason to believe that the vaccine has injured them or their loved ones in one way or another. In any event, it is rather obvious that many people have still been getting COVID anyway, no matter how many times they have undergone the booster shot ritual. I finally did get sick with something about 1.5 weeks ago but I don't suspect that it was COVID.

There is no such thing as an "ugly Hawaiian shirt". Hawaiian shirts are wonderful, although I only have one (and might not even have that one anymore)... I'd be thrilled if my "whiteness" while wearing one could get a libtard pissing and moaning at me about "cultural appropriation".

Since I lived in Hawaii for a couple of years, I have quite a few Hawaiian shirts. Haven't found an ugly one yet.

According to idiot Democrats, I am racist because:
* I wear Hawaiian shirts.
* I own a gun (actually, several guns).
* I own a tractor.
* I own a truck.
* I am rich.
* I own my own business.
* I'm an engineer.
* I vote.
* I support voter photo ID, verified when you vote.
* I own my home.
* I travel.
* I own my own aircraft (actually, several aircraft).
* I fix my own car and aircraft.
* I hunt and fish.
* I'm a conservative.
* I support Trump.
* I despise Biden, the Democrats, and what they've done.
* I support the Constitution of the United States.
* I support the constitutions of the various States.

Idiot Democrats have at one time or another labelled each of these as 'racist'.

The Parrot Killer

21-06-2022 00:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are correct that there is really no ugly Hawaiian shirt, but I have about 15 and one is really over the top in goofy. I wore it last when Ginsburg croaked
21-06-2022 00:25
(21599)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are correct that there is really no ugly Hawaiian shirt, but I have about 15 and one is really over the top in goofy. I wore it last when Ginsburg croaked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY expect me to believe you have ANY Hawaiian shirts????!? Your own bitterness and jealousy is obvious.

The Parrot Killer

21-06-2022 01:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY expect me to believe you have ANY Hawaiian shirts????!? Your own bitterness and jealousy is obvious.

You are hallucinating if you believe that I care what you believe. That said in my income bracket I often buy several at a time. Enjoy your happy meal
21-06-2022 02:56
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are hallucinating if you believe that I care what you believe. That said in my income bracket I often buy several at a time. Enjoy your happy meal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY expect me to believe you have ANY income beyond welfare????!? Your jealousy and bitterness and your own posts betray you.

The Parrot Killer

21-06-2022 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY expect me to believe you have ANY income beyond welfare????!? Your jealousy and bitterness and your own posts betray you.

Again what you believe or do not believe is of zero consequence to anyone.

Your belief that I or anyone cares what you believe is a delusion of grandeur.

Again obamacare covers this so please get treated
Edited on 21-06-2022 21:56
21-06-2022 23:06
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are talking about yourself again! Do you REALLY think this five year old level of inversion is going to work??????!?

The Parrot Killer

21-06-2022 23:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are talking about yourself again! Do you REALLY think this five year old level of inversion is going to work??????!?

Actually I do not consider growing eggplants work. Work is for morons like you.
22-06-2022 01:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I suspected covid was just a new cold/flu virus

According to mainstream there are noniljon viruses out there. According to mainstream each and every year only one of them is active. According to mainstream they know which one is going to be active and they even have vaccine manufactured in advance for this virus.
If you are a rational person then it is easy to see that all of it is bull..

The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that.

Mortality was all time high during the peak vacciantion period.

https://www.stat.ee/et/avasta-statistikat/viiruse-moju-eestile/surmade-kiirstatistika

Just look it up, in 2021 people dropped like flies compared to other years when there was no vaccination against coronavirus.

Coronavirus was and is a hoax. Made to pump goverment money into the pockets of those who are at the pipeline. Simple as that.

I almost fell for swine flu hoax in 2009 while reading different forums about doom n gloom but eventually I saw how this hoax collapsed and millions of doses of vaccines were destroyed because nobody wanted them.

As soon as the corona hoax was announced I already knew it was a similar hoax as swine flu and did not care about that much. Later it became quite annoying because mandatory vaccination and lockdowns. As soon as the war started in Ukraine the corona hoax was over.
22-06-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Xadoman wrote:

According to mainstream there are noniljon viruses out there. According to mainstream each and every year only one of them is active. According to mainstream they know which one is going to be active and they even have vaccine manufactured in advance for this virus.

The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that.

https://www.stat.ee/et/avasta-statistikat/viiruse-moju-eestile/surmade-kiirstatistika

Just look it up, in 2021 people dropped like flies compared to other years when there was no vaccination against coronavirus.

Coronavirus was and is a hoax. Made to pump goverment money into the pockets of those who are at the pipeline. Simple as that.

I almost fell for swine flu hoax in 2009 while reading different forums about doom n gloom but eventually I saw how this hoax collapsed and millions of doses of vaccines were destroyed because nobody wanted them.

As soon as the corona hoax was announced I already knew it was a similar hoax as swine flu and did not care about that much. Later it became quite annoying because mandatory vaccination and lockdowns. As soon as the war started in Ukraine the corona hoax was over.

Wrong, the current flu vaccine is always only effective against last season's strain for which there is no need to get vaccinated for in the first place. Covid was likely weaponized by gene splicing it with the flu making the virus invulnerable to any vaccine because it will keep mutating. Or the flu vaccine is as useless as the covid vaccine. Besides chinka does not need it's old people anyway and they want them dead so that nursing home workers can make trinkets to sell to American democraps.
Edited on 22-06-2022 01:46
22-06-2022 19:53
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:

While these viruses do exist, the government and the media did make a lot more of them than they really are. The viruses are not the hoax. The fear mongering is.

The Parrot Killer

22-06-2022 20:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wrong, the current flu vaccine is always only effective against last season's strain for which there is no need to get vaccinated for in the first place.

Vaccines can work for a single virus or for several closely similar viruses of the same series.
Sometimes it's worth getting a vaccination, sometimes it's not. Considering the fear mongering these days, a lot of people don't put a lot of value on a vaccine anymore. They've heard the 'wolf' cry too many times.
Swan wrote:
Covid was likely weaponized by gene splicing it with the flu

WRONG. Covid19 is just another virus of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This virus is the mildest of that series so far discovered. That's not 'weaponizing' a virus.
Swan wrote:
making the virus invulnerable to any vaccine

Vaccines don't attack viruses. That's now how a vaccine works.
Swan wrote:
because it will keep mutating.

Viruses cannot mutate. They are not alive. They cannot reproduce.
Swan wrote:
Or the flu vaccine is as useless as the covid vaccine.

Depends on the variety of influenza at the time. Some flu viruses can be particularly nasty. The vaccine for covid19 is pretty useless. It's side effects can be dangerous.
Swan wrote:
Besides chinka does not need it's old people anyway and they want them dead

The Chinese government is at this time busy building an army that will destroy them. Like the nation will return to revolution after revolution. The unusually long peace that has existed in China recently is coming to an end. Certain manufacturers, like Apple, had probably better start looking around for another place to manufacture.
Swan wrote:
so that nursing home workers can make trinkets to sell to American democraps.

There are no nursing homes in China. There is also no retirement program of any kind there. This is why money velocity is so low in China despite everything the government there is doing to get people to spend money.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact