Page 2 of 2<12
22-06-2022 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
I suspected covid was just a new cold/flu virus

According to mainstream there are noniljon viruses out there. According to mainstream each and every year only one of them is active. According to mainstream they know which one is going to be active and they even have vaccine manufactured in advance for this virus.
If you are a rational person then it is easy to see that all of it is bull..

The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that.

Mortality was all time high during the peak vacciantion period.

https://www.stat.ee/et/avasta-statistikat/viiruse-moju-eestile/surmade-kiirstatistika

Just look it up, in 2021 people dropped like flies compared to other years when there was no vaccination against coronavirus.

Coronavirus was and is a hoax. Made to pump goverment money into the pockets of those who are at the pipeline. Simple as that.

I almost fell for swine flu hoax in 2009 while reading different forums about doom n gloom but eventually I saw how this hoax collapsed and millions of doses of vaccines were destroyed because nobody wanted them.

As soon as the corona hoax was announced I already knew it was a similar hoax as swine flu and did not care about that much. Later it became quite annoying because mandatory vaccination and lockdowns. As soon as the war started in Ukraine the corona hoax was over.

Wrong, the current flu vaccine is always only effective against last season's strain for which there is no need to get vaccinated for in the first place.

Vaccines can work for a single virus or for several closely similar viruses of the same series.
Sometimes it's worth getting a vaccination, sometimes it's not. Considering the fear mongering these days, a lot of people don't put a lot of value on a vaccine anymore. They've heard the 'wolf' cry too many times.
Swan wrote:
Covid was likely weaponized by gene splicing it with the flu

WRONG. Covid19 is just another virus of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This virus is the mildest of that series so far discovered. That's not 'weaponizing' a virus.
Swan wrote:
making the virus invulnerable to any vaccine

Vaccines don't attack viruses. That's now how a vaccine works.
Swan wrote:
because it will keep mutating.

Viruses cannot mutate. They are not alive. They cannot reproduce.
Swan wrote:
Or the flu vaccine is as useless as the covid vaccine.

Depends on the variety of influenza at the time. Some flu viruses can be particularly nasty. The vaccine for covid19 is pretty useless. It's side effects can be dangerous.
Swan wrote:
Besides chinka does not need it's old people anyway and they want them dead

The Chinese government is at this time busy building an army that will destroy them. Like the nation will return to revolution after revolution. The unusually long peace that has existed in China recently is coming to an end. Certain manufacturers, like Apple, had probably better start looking around for another place to manufacture.
Swan wrote:
so that nursing home workers can make trinkets to sell to American democraps.

There are no nursing homes in China. There is also no retirement program of any kind there. This is why money velocity is so low in China despite everything the government there is doing to get people to spend money.

You are clueless as by combining covid with the flu the chinkas made it fully impervious to vaccination. As for covid being the mildest of the SARS viruses you are retarded as usual. Covid has killed 6,320,000 people worldwide, so please name the SARS variant that has killed more, or retreat back into your government lie.

Are you from Toledo, Memphis or Murmansk?
23-06-2022 01:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

According to mainstream there are noniljon viruses out there. According to mainstream each and every year only one of them is active. According to mainstream they know which one is going to be active and they even have vaccine manufactured in advance for this virus.

The vaccine was great, for those that really needed it, and they should have left it at that.

https://www.stat.ee/et/avasta-statistikat/viiruse-moju-eestile/surmade-kiirstatistika

Just look it up, in 2021 people dropped like flies compared to other years when there was no vaccination against coronavirus.

Coronavirus was and is a hoax. Made to pump goverment money into the pockets of those who are at the pipeline. Simple as that.

I almost fell for swine flu hoax in 2009 while reading different forums about doom n gloom but eventually I saw how this hoax collapsed and millions of doses of vaccines were destroyed because nobody wanted them.

As soon as the corona hoax was announced I already knew it was a similar hoax as swine flu and did not care about that much. Later it became quite annoying because mandatory vaccination and lockdowns. As soon as the war started in Ukraine the corona hoax was over.

Wrong, the current flu vaccine is always only effective against last season's strain for which there is no need to get vaccinated for in the first place.

Vaccines can work for a single virus or for several closely similar viruses of the same series.
Sometimes it's worth getting a vaccination, sometimes it's not. Considering the fear mongering these days, a lot of people don't put a lot of value on a vaccine anymore. They've heard the 'wolf' cry too many times.
Swan wrote:

WRONG. Covid19 is just another virus of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. This virus is the mildest of that series so far discovered. That's not 'weaponizing' a virus.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Depends on the variety of influenza at the time. Some flu viruses can be particularly nasty. The vaccine for covid19 is pretty useless. It's side effects can be dangerous.
Swan wrote:

The Chinese government is at this time busy building an army that will destroy them. Like the nation will return to revolution after revolution. The unusually long peace that has existed in China recently is coming to an end. Certain manufacturers, like Apple, had probably better start looking around for another place to manufacture.
Swan wrote:

There are no nursing homes in China. There is also no retirement program of any kind there. This is why money velocity is so low in China despite everything the government there is doing to get people to spend money.

You are clueless as by combining covid with the flu the chinkas made it fully impervious to vaccination. As for covid being the mildest of the SARS viruses you are retarded as usual. Covid has killed 6,320,000 people worldwide, so please name the SARS variant that has killed more, or retreat back into your government lie.

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop.
Edited on 23-06-2022 01:16
23-06-2022 01:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

You are clueless as by combining covid with the flu

The Covid/SARS series is not the influenza series.
Swan wrote:
the chinkas made it fully impervious to vaccination.

Vaccines are not used to kill viruses. That's now how they work.
Swan wrote:
As for covid being the mildest of the SARS viruses you are retarded as usual. Covid has killed 6,320,000 people worldwide, so please name the SARS variant that has killed more, or retreat back into your government lie.

No virus from the Covid/SARS series has ever killed anybody. These viruses are not lethal.
Swan wrote:

No. I am native American.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-06-2022 01:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
As for covid being the mildest of the SARS viruses you are retarded as usual. Covid has killed 6,320,000 people worldwide, so please name the SARS variant that has killed more, or retreat back into your government lie.

No virus from the Covid/SARS series has ever killed anybody. These viruses are not lethal.
Swan wrote:

LOL the flu is impervious to vaccination because by the time one is found and tested, there is a new variant that the vaccine can not prevent, or the same thing that covid is currently doing because covid and the flu were gene spliced together to create the weapon that covid currently is. However you just go right on blabbering the government lies as though it matters.

So are you from Toledo, Memphis or Murmansk?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Zapadnaya+Litsa+Submarine+Base/@69.436544,32.4188501,351m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x44345952ecb00e59:0x4045a4741945de83!8m2!3d69.436544!4d32.4210388

Are you really Pocahontas? or Liawatha? I would guess Liawatha

Edited on 23-06-2022 01:57
23-06-2022 09:55
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL the flu is impervious to vaccination because by the time one is found and tested, there is a new variant that the vaccine can not prevent, or the same thing that covid is currently doing because covid and the flu were gene spliced together to create the weapon that covid currently is.

Covid/SARS series viruses are not related to influenza series viruses at all.
Covid19 is not a weapon, it's the mildest variant of the Covid/SARS so far discovered.
NONE of the viruses in the Covid/SARS series kill.
Swan wrote:
However you just go right on blabbering the government lies as though it matters.

It does.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-06-2022 14:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL the flu is impervious to vaccination because by the time one is found and tested, there is a new variant that the vaccine can not prevent, or the same thing that covid is currently doing because covid and the flu were gene spliced together to create the weapon that covid currently is.

Covid19 is not a weapon, it's the mildest variant of the Covid/SARS so far discovered.
Swan wrote:
However you just go right on blabbering the government lies as though it matters.

It does.

You forgot to name the SARS virus that has killed more than 6 million people like the covid flu gene splice has done.

Evidentially you forget a lot, just like every moron that believes what the current communist government of the USA says.

You also forgot on multiple occasions to tell us why the Navy is not paying sailors their housing allotment putting good men and women in debt while the military pays for sex change operations for weirdos

https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-sailors-take-out-loans-lack-of-payment

Some U.S. Navy sailors have been forced to take out loans over months-long delays in pay to some service members who earned increases in their housing allowances this year due to recent marriages or moving somewhere with a higher cost of living.

"This is happening a little bit of everywhere," Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Vice President Gillian Gonzalez said in an interview with Military.com. "It doesn't seem to hit one geographic area more than another."

Gonzalez recounted that her group has seen an uptick in loan applications from sailors who are struggling to keep up with living expenses but did not have an exact figure on the increase.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-06-2022 17:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
Swan wrote:You forgot to name the SARS virus that has killed more than 6 million people like the covid flu gene splice has done.

Why do you believe that a SARS virus has killed even one person? Have you seen many death certificates with COVID on line A of section 1?

I bet you haven't seen a single one.

Swan wrote:You also forgot on multiple occasions to tell us why the Navy is not paying sailors their housing allotment putting good men and women in debt while the military pays for sex change operations for weirdos

Are you under the impression that Into the Night is the Secretary of Defense?

23-06-2022 17:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You forgot to name the SARS virus that has killed more than 6 million people like the covid flu gene splice has done.

Why do you believe that a SARS virus has killed even one person? Have you seen many death certificates with COVID on line A of section 1?

Swan wrote:You also forgot on multiple occasions to tell us why the Navy is not paying sailors their housing allotment putting good men and women in debt while the military pays for sex change operations for weirdos

Actually I am under the impression that your gears are turning the wrong way and that a lobotomy might help.

PS. My Son got a fake commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, but they still forgot to pay him. The FBI doesn't give a shit just like they do not give a shit that enough Fentanyl is coming in from Mexico every year to kill every American twice, but they are monitoring the pronouns that people use and making sure that the military has enough trannies to keep the Admirals happy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 23-06-2022 18:49
23-06-2022 22:51
(21596)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It does.

You forgot to name the SARS virus that has killed more than 6 million people like the covid flu gene splice has done.

There was no 'gene splice'. No virus from the Covid/SARS series kills.
Swan wrote:
Evidentially you forget a lot, just like every moron that believes what the current communist government of the USA says.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU quote the government and say I'm quoting the government??????!?

Communism is not a form of government, dude!
Swan wrote:
You also forgot on multiple occasions to tell us why the Navy is not paying sailors their housing allotment putting good men and women in debt while the military pays for sex change operations for weirdos

Random statements now?????!? No apparent coherency.

The Parrot Killer

23-06-2022 22:55
(21596)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually I am under the impression that your gears are turning the wrong way and that a lobotomy might help.

PS. My Son got a fake commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, but they still forgot to pay him. The FBI doesn't give a shit just like they do not give a shit that enough Fentanyl is coming in from Mexico every year to kill every American twice, but they are monitoring the pronouns that people use and making sure that the military has enough trannies to keep the Admirals happy

Random statements. No apparent coherency. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

24-06-2022 01:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It does.

There was no 'gene splice'. No virus from the Covid/SARS series kills.
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU quote the government and say I'm quoting the government??????!?

Communism is not a form of government, dude!
Swan wrote:

Random statements now?????!? No apparent coherency.

LOL saying that SARS does not kill makes as much sense as your mother not having an abortion after screwing the downs syndrome kid down the block, yes Luke Corky was your father

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7095033/

Worldwide, the death rate from SARS seems to be about 10%. But individual risk factors vary considerably. For people over 65 years of age, more than half of those infected will die. Just about any lung ailment complicates the disease, and conditions such as emphysema are more common in the elderly. Other concurrent infections may also be involved. Although it is now well established that the SARS virus can kill on its own8, other viruses that have been isolated from patients with SARS9 could exacerbate the illness.

The ultimate cause of death also remains unclear. Does the virus kill directly by destroying cells in the lung, or does the immune system deliver a coup de grâce by fighting back too hard? By the time that most of the lung damage occurs, the amount of virus circulating in the blood has already peaked10, suggesting the latter. And the pattern of damage is consistent with an overload of cytokines9 — biochemical messengers that rev up our immune responses. But for the time being, pathologists are recording an open verdict.

Jonathan Knight

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 24-06-2022 01:43
24-06-2022 04:16
(21596)
Swan wrote:
LOL saying that SARS does not kill makes as much sense as your mother not having an abortion after screwing the downs syndrome kid down the block, yes Luke Corky was your father

Worldwide, the death rate from SARS seems to be about 10%. But individual risk factors vary considerably. For people over 65 years of age, more than half of those infected will die. Just about any lung ailment complicates the disease, and conditions such as emphysema are more common in the elderly. Other concurrent infections may also be involved. Although it is now well established that the SARS virus can kill on its own8, other viruses that have been isolated from patients with SARS9 could exacerbate the illness.

The ultimate cause of death also remains unclear. Does the virus kill directly by destroying cells in the lung, or does the immune system deliver a coup de grâce by fighting back too hard? By the time that most of the lung damage occurs, the amount of virus circulating in the blood has already peaked10, suggesting the latter. And the pattern of damage is consistent with an overload of cytokines9 — biochemical messengers that rev up our immune responses. But for the time being, pathologists are recording an open verdict.

Jonathan Knight

covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

24-06-2022 07:16
(14401)
Into the Night wrote:covid19 does not kill.

Which explains why Swan has never seen a death certificate with "COVID" on line A of section 1, and why he won't be seeing any.

Well, who knows what Swan will be "seeing"?
Attached image:

24-06-2022 14:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Jonathan Knight

covid19 does not kill.

That is just like saying that water does not kill because all drowned people died of Oxygen depravation.

You stay there in your safe cubicle where they hired yo to humiliate yourself day after day.

ULTRA MAGA

24-06-2022 16:26
(14401)
Swan wrote:
That is just like saying that water does not kill because all drowned people died of Oxygen depravation.

Your deficiencies in logic emerged in force.

Let's review what we know:

1. COVID does not kill.
2. Water does not kill.
3. Oxygen deprivation harms, and can kill.

However, the argument you are making is "Since oxygen deprivation harms, and can kill, water therefore kills, and therefore so does COVID.

Ummmm, ... nope.

Swan wrote:You stay there in your safe cubicle where they hired yo to humiliate yourself day after day.

I'm guessing that you are projecting your own life experience at this point.

24-06-2022 16:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your deficiencies in logic emerged in force.

Let's review what we know:

1. COVID does not kill.
2. Water does not kill.
3. Oxygen deprivation harms, and can kill.

However, the argument you are making is "Since oxygen deprivation harms, and can kill, water therefore kills, and therefore so does COVID.

Ummmm, ... nope.

Swan wrote:You stay there in your safe cubicle where they hired yo to humiliate yourself day after day.

I'm guessing that you are projecting your own life experience at this point.

Have you explained this to your therapist yet?

ULTRA MAGA

24-06-2022 17:27
(14401)
Swan wrote:Have you explained this to your therapist yet?

Why do you presume that everyone is like you and has a therapist?

Are your logic deficiencies the reason you need to see a therapist in the first place?

Have you let your therapist know that you also suffer from aquaphobia and that you believe "water kills"? Is the large quantity of water in your body right now "killing you"?

Is this your view of the world:
Attached image:

24-06-2022 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Are your logic deficiencies the reason you need to see a therapist in the first place?

Have you let your therapist know that you also suffer from aquaphobia and that you believe "water kills"? Is the large quantity of water in your body right now "killing you"?

Water intoxication can be fatal, and it is common in people with your condition

Mental health conditions
Compulsive water drinking, also called psychogenic polydipsiaTrusted Source, can be a symptom of various mental health conditions.

It is most common among people with schizophrenia, but it can also arise in people with affective disorders, psychosis, and personality disorders.

Bottom line: Water intoxication can be life threatening, and it is most common among soldiers in training, endurance athletes, and people with schizophrenia.

Can it be fatal?
It is difficult to consume too much water by accident. However, it can happen, and there have been numerous reports of death due to excess water intake.

People at risk of death from water intoxication tend to be participating in endurance sporting events or military training. A person who is doing neither is unlikely to die from drinking too much water.

How much is too much?
Overhydration and water intoxication happen when a person drinks more water than their kidneys can get rid of via urine.

The amount of water is not the only factor — time also plays a role.

According to figures quoted in a 2013 study, the kidneys can eliminate about 20–28 liters of water a day, but they can remove no more than 0.8 to 1.0 liters every hour.

To avoid hyponatremia, it is important not to outpace the kidneys by drinking more water than they can eliminate.

The authors of the study report that hyponatremia symptoms can develop if a person drinks 3–4 liters of water in a short period, though they do not give a specific time estimate.

According to one case reportTrusted Source, soldiers developed symptoms after consuming at least 2 quarts (1.9 liters) of water per hour.

Another reportTrusted Source describes the development of hyponatremia after drinking more than 5 liters in a few hours.

Water intoxication and prolonged hyponatremia also occurredTrusted Source in an otherwise healthy 22-year-old prisoner who drank 6 liters of water in 3 hours.

Finally, according to one reportTrusted Source, a 9-year-old girl developed water intoxication after consuming 3.6 liters of water in 1–2 hours.

Bottom line: The kidneys can remove 20–28 liters of water per day, but they cannot excrete more than 0.8 to 1.0 liters per hour. Drinking more than this can be harmful

ULTRA MAGA

25-06-2022 01:56
(21596)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Mental health conditions
Compulsive water drinking, also called psychogenic polydipsiaTrusted Source, can be a symptom of various mental health conditions.

It is most common among people with schizophrenia, but it can also arise in people with affective disorders, psychosis, and personality disorders.

Bottom line: Water intoxication can be life threatening, and it is most common among soldiers in training, endurance athletes, and people with schizophrenia.

Can it be fatal?
It is difficult to consume too much water by accident. However, it can happen, and there have been numerous reports of death due to excess water intake.

People at risk of death from water intoxication tend to be participating in endurance sporting events or military training. A person who is doing neither is unlikely to die from drinking too much water.

How much is too much?
Overhydration and water intoxication happen when a person drinks more water than their kidneys can get rid of via urine.

According to figures quoted in a 2013 study, the kidneys can eliminate about 20–28 liters of water a day, but they can remove no more than 0.8 to 1.0 liters every hour.

To avoid hyponatremia, it is important not to outpace the kidneys by drinking more water than they can eliminate.

The authors of the study report that hyponatremia symptoms can develop if a person drinks 3–4 liters of water in a short period, though they do not give a specific time estimate.

According to one case reportTrusted Source, soldiers developed symptoms after consuming at least 2 quarts (1.9 liters) of water per hour.

Another reportTrusted Source describes the development of hyponatremia after drinking more than 5 liters in a few hours.

Water intoxication and prolonged hyponatremia also occurredTrusted Source in an otherwise healthy 22-year-old prisoner who drank 6 liters of water in 3 hours.

Finally, according to one reportTrusted Source, a 9-year-old girl developed water intoxication after consuming 3.6 liters of water in 1–2 hours.

Bottom line: The kidneys can remove 20–28 liters of water per day, but they cannot excrete more than 0.8 to 1.0 liters per hour. Drinking more than this can be harmful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since YOU consider ANY dose an overdose, you had BETTER NOT DRINK ANYTHING WITH WATER IN IT EVER AGAIN!

The Parrot Killer

25-06-2022 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Mental health conditions

Can it be fatal?

How much is too much?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since YOU consider ANY dose an overdose, you had BETTER NOT DRINK ANYTHING WITH WATER IN IT EVER AGAIN!

I never exercise and drink water as I stick to osmotically balanced fluids in order to achieve and hold peak performance. I also demonstrated that water can be fatal as it often is, which is why your mommy still gives you a floaty in the tub

ULTRA MAGA

25-06-2022 04:48
(14401)
Swan wrote: I also demonstrated that water can be fatal as it often is

Nope. You showed how someone could kill himself. You specified the use of a large quantity of water. The individual is doing the killing (of himself) and is simply using water as a tool. Whatever container is holding the water is also being used in the killing. I suppose your position is that canteens kill.

You are weird.
25-06-2022 13:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I also demonstrated that water can be fatal as it often is

Nope. You showed how someone could kill himself. You specified the use of a large quantity of water. The individual is doing the killing (of himself) and is simply using water as a tool. Whatever container is holding the water is also being used in the killing. I suppose your position is that canteens kill.

You are weird.

Says the weirdo that claims that covid and cancer have never killed anyone.

Play on Doctor.............Doo Little

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2022 19:43
(14401)
Swan wrote:Says the weirdo that claims that covid and cancer have never killed anyone.

... says the lunatic who needs to assign bogus positions to in order to have something to attack, who has never seen a death certificate with "COVID" on line A of Section 1, and who has yet to show where I claimed that cancer never killed anyone.

It's truly amazing how those strange "voices" manage to get into your head through the extremely thick padding of your cell.
07-07-2022 00:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the weirdo that claims that covid and cancer have never killed anyone.

... says the lunatic who needs to assign bogus positions to in order to have something to attack, who has never seen a death certificate with "COVID" on line A of Section 1, and who has yet to show where I claimed that cancer never killed anyone.

It's truly amazing how those strange "voices" manage to get into your head through the extremely thick padding of your cell.

Says the mentally ill government zombie that denies that there ever was an ice age because this does not fit into his simpleminded view of life. Then again it is easy to deny things from one's mothers basement

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact