▼ Content

COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report

Page 2 of 2<12
26-12-2022 00:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
We are just starting cold and flu season.
Swan wrote:
Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.

And in the real World more people who were vaccinated for covid are currently dying of covid than non-vaccinated for covid people. So, you are already dead and have no clue, everyone who believes Falsi is brain dead just like you

Covid19 does not kill.
There is no season for cold or flu.

All true. You can catch the cold and flu viruses anytime. The winter weather tends to drive folks indoors, crowded together, sharing their miseries. Cold weather also burns a lot of calories to maintain body temperature. Although, in modern times, it's easy to get fresh fruits and vegetables. In the past, winter foods were mostly canned/preserved, so they weren't at the nutritional best. It's the poor nutrition, high caloric burn, that made people more likely to get infected in the winter. It seasonal, because that's were the most people get sick on an epidemic scale.
26-12-2022 13:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.

And in the real World more people who were vaccinated for covid are currently dying of covid than non-vaccinated for covid people. So, you are already dead and have no clue, everyone who believes Falsi is brain dead just like you

Covid19 does not kill.

Spamming

Inversion.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-12-2022 13:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid19 does not kill.

All true. You can catch the cold and flu viruses anytime.

Quite right.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The winter weather tends to drive folks indoors, crowded together, sharing their miseries.

Makes little difference. Remember, this also means less interaction.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Cold weather also burns a lot of calories to maintain body temperature.

Irrelevant.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Although, in modern times, it's easy to get fresh fruits and vegetables. In the past, winter foods were mostly canned/preserved, so they weren't at the nutritional best. It's the poor nutrition, high caloric burn, that made people more likely to get infected in the winter.

The basic food for people is still wheat. Flour is available throughout the year. Indeed, because of the holiday treats and feasts, people GAIN weight during the holidays and winter solstice. Homes have been heated since the old manor houses keeping people warm. Further, nothing about the canning process reduces various vitamins or nutritional value of fruit or vegetables. Other preserving techniques, such as pickling or salting also are very effective at preserving the nutritional value of food. In some cases, drying or freezing is very effective while maintaining nutritional value.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It seasonal, because that's were the most people get sick on an epidemic scale.

A very misused word, 'epidemic'. You should see the etymology of this word and how it came to be. If you want to call the current flu and cold virus infection rate an 'epidemic', then it's year round.

Now let's look at some examples:
The Spanish flu, which DID kill, began in the Spring of 1918, not Winter.

The Bubonic Plague arrived in Constantinople in May of 1347 resulting in 90% of the population destroyed.
Another outbreak occurred in Italy in October 1347, after an infected ship docked in Sicily, resulting in 33% of the population destroyed. Venice lost 60% of it's population. France got it in November in 1347 after an infected ship docked in Marseille. It came to England through an infected ship docking in Dorset in the summer of 1348. By October, it was in London.
In the summer of 1349 an infected ship ran aground in Bergen and soon afterward Sweden and Denmark was infected. It appeared in Scotland in March 1350, killing one third of the population of Scotland.
By 1353, the Plague killed half the population of Europe.

Fortunately, being caused by a bacterium, the Bubonic Plague is treatable. This is good, since some of the homeless population in both L.A. and San Francisco has contracted the Plague.

The Hong Kong flu first appeared in the UK in July of 1968, spreading quickly throughout the UK. By autumn it was in the United States, eventually affecting all 50 States by the end of November. This virus didn't kill, but it did induce pneumonia, particularly among the elderly. Those who watched for it and got it treated survived. Those who let the pneumonia advance didn't.

The covid19 virus appeared in March, spreading quickly through April. That summer and following winter were the lockdowns by Democrats that began the current economic depression. This virus did not kill, but like many covid variants, did induce pneumonia, particularly among the elderly. Again, the key was to detect the pneumonia early and aggressively treat it early. The masks, the lockdowns, and the shuttering and destruction of businesses did NOTHING to stop the virus. This is no surprise, since N95 masks are not rated to stop viruses and are utterly useless (in fact, WORSE than useless, since long term use (more than a couple of hours) can result in bacteria and fungi problems. These are dust masks, meant for temporary protection in dusty environments and jobs, and must be changed out for a new one every couple of hours AND getting to fresh air while doing so.
Airborne viruses aren't much impressed by 6 feet, arrows in supermarket aisles, closed businesses, or plastic shields that air can easily flow around. As of this date, no vaccine for this virus exists.

Pneumonia is no joke. Detecting it early and getting it aggressively treated with antibiotics is the only way to overcome it. If you let it go, options for treatment drop off rapidly, resulting in death.

Thus, infections of cold (rhinovirus series), flu (influenza series), covid19 (covid/SARS series) viruses can be a problem among populations any time. So can bacteria such as bubonic plague or cholera.

NONE of these are seasonal.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-12-2022 14:27
28-12-2022 20:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid19 does not kill.

What is it like being brain dead?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact