Remember me
▼ Content

COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report

Page 1 of 212>
COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report15-12-2022 02:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/covid-origins-may-have-been-tied-chinas-bioweapons-program-gop-report

Huh, I reported this years ago, just goes to show that the Congress isn't paying attention. At any rate what everyone needs to know is that the chinks did this on purpose, and will eventually spill the beans on what they did, so that trade stops between us and the American economy crashes. All without firing a shot. Furthermore to prevent this the fags in charge will deny that this ever happened so that they can keep trading with the chinks who right now have Muslim's in concentration work to death camps just like the Nazis did to the Jews, though the chinks likely do not burn the bodies but rather feed them to the dogs who get slaughtered later.

Great story from the FOX flea circus

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-12-2022 03:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I don't believe the bio-weapon angle. Think it was leaked from the lab, accidentally though. Maybe, the gain-of-function research would be weaponized eventually, but that's a ways off yet. Doubt the virus was engineered, but cultivated, through attempting infection across different species. They probably hadn't intended humans to be one of those species. Generally, most countries release their experiments in Africa, or South America, not in their own neighborhoods. That way, they can get international humanitarian funding, to study and monitor their handiwork, and not have to be sneaky about it.
15-12-2022 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't believe the bio-weapon angle. Think it was leaked from the lab, accidentally though. Maybe, the gain-of-function research would be weaponized eventually, but that's a ways off yet. Doubt the virus was engineered, but cultivated, through attempting infection across different species. They probably hadn't intended humans to be one of those species. Generally, most countries release their experiments in Africa, or South America, not in their own neighborhoods. That way, they can get international humanitarian funding, to study and monitor their handiwork, and not have to be sneaky about it.

What leaked from the lab is clearly a bioweapon, Covid was leaked intentionally from an American lab as a cover for the real bioweapon. Coronavirus used to be called the common cold, it's been around forever and there are no vaccines for it.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-12-2022 08:04
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

What leaked from the lab is clearly a bioweapon, Covid was leaked intentionally from an American lab as a cover for the real bioweapon. Coronavirus used to be called the common cold, it's been around forever and there are no vaccines for it.

Coronavirus is a 'family', or class of viruses. Covid is a strain of virus, in the coronavirus family...

True, it's no worse than a common cold for most people infected. Little problematic initially, since it was new to the human species. Lot of shenanigans on reporting, and recording. The hype and hysteria did more harm than the virus. Respiratory infections kill tens of thousands of people every year. Usually a contributing, or complicating factor, when combined with other serious health issues. The high covid hospitalization/fatalities was simply all patients were tested for the virus, regardless reason for seeking medical attention. Didn't matter if it even played an role at all. Positive test results were added to the scoreboard.

A vaccine can be made for any virus. No really worth the expense, or risk for most. I knew that the covid vaccines were BS, before approval. 95% effective is BS, even fluffed a little for marketing purposes. 60% is usually stretching it, but believable. One dosage fits all, is far from true. Everyone's immune system reacts differently. Too high a dose, some will hyper-respond, and it's as bad,worse, even fatal. Getting infected would probably have been better, than getting slammed all at once with an injection. People with a strong immune system won't give enough of a response to produce antibodies. They have too keep the dose light, because the most eager customers are in poor health to begin with. They can't sell a vaccine, if it kills too many of the people who need it most.
15-12-2022 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Coronavirus is a 'family', or class of viruses. Covid is a strain of virus, in the coronavirus family...

True, it's no worse than a common cold for most people infected. Little problematic initially, since it was new to the human species. Lot of shenanigans on reporting, and recording. The hype and hysteria did more harm than the virus. Respiratory infections kill tens of thousands of people every year. Usually a contributing, or complicating factor, when combined with other serious health issues. The high covid hospitalization/fatalities was simply all patients were tested for the virus, regardless reason for seeking medical attention. Didn't matter if it even played an role at all. Positive test results were added to the scoreboard.

A vaccine can be made for any virus. No really worth the expense, or risk for most. I knew that the covid vaccines were BS, before approval. 95% effective is BS, even fluffed a little for marketing purposes. 60% is usually stretching it, but believable. One dosage fits all, is far from true. Everyone's immune system reacts differently. Too high a dose, some will hyper-respond, and it's as bad,worse, even fatal. Getting infected would probably have been better, than getting slammed all at once with an injection. People with a strong immune system won't give enough of a response to produce antibodies. They have too keep the dose light, because the most eager customers are in poor health to begin with. They can't sell a vaccine, if it kills too many of the people who need it most.

Chinka has way too many people, in fact people are a plague in chinka. The unnamed virus was intended to kill as many old people that no longer slave in the factories as it could which would reduce chinkas population problem and dependence on world food imports. That said if you remember when the plague started literally only nursing home patients were dying from the actual virus, which justifies the above.

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 20:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/covid-origins-may-have-been-tied-chinas-bioweapons-program-gop-report

Huh, I reported this years ago, just goes to show that the Congress isn't paying attention. At any rate what everyone needs to know is that the chinks did this on purpose, and will eventually spill the beans on what they did, so that trade stops between us and the American economy crashes. All without firing a shot. Furthermore to prevent this the fags in charge will deny that this ever happened so that they can keep trading with the chinks who right now have Muslim's in concentration work to death camps just like the Nazis did to the Jews, though the chinks likely do not burn the bodies but rather feed them to the dogs who get slaughtered later.

Great story from the FOX flea circus

The U.S. funded it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-12-2022 20:41
(21588)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It did not come from an American lab.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2022 05:09
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Chinka has way too many people, in fact people are a plague in chinka. The unnamed virus was intended to kill as many old people that no longer slave in the factories as it could which would reduce chinkas population problem and dependence on world food imports. That said if you remember when the plague started literally only nursing home patients were dying from the actual virus, which justifies the above.

Clueless moraine... The cold and flu virus contribute to the death of millions of people every year. And have for centuries... The poor, and the elderly are at higher risk, because the health is usually not up to the task of fighting off a respiratory infection, combined with other issues. They don't get to eat regular, nutritious meals. The get whatever they can scrounge up, charity, or grow themselves. There is no 'perfect' food, that provides everything your body needs to function well. Tomatoes are seasonal...
20-12-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, the covid that we know of is 100 percent not dangerous and not what was locked down for.

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 09:34
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

Spamming. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-12-2022 09:35
20-12-2022 14:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are the circle argument because all you can do is repeat what the media said, over and over, even as vaccinated people die

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 20:42
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-12-2022 20:43
20-12-2022 22:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Your frustration is showing. You are the circle argument because all you can do is repeat what the media said, over and over, even as vaccinated people die every day even after 4 vaccines

ULTRA MAGA

20-12-2022 23:11
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Your ...
LIF. Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

21-12-2022 00:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan sure loves to cook up spam, and not the edible kind.
21-12-2022 01:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Your ...
LIF. Spamming.

Is that really the best that you have?

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 01:57
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Your frustration is showing. You are the circle argument because all you can do is repeat what the media said, over and over, even as vaccinated people die every day even after 4 vaccines

Your knowledge of viruses and vaccines seems limited... Vaccines never prevent you from getting infected. The virus needs to get inside your body, before the immune system can go to work. You can be infected by several different types of viruses simultaneously. All infections provoke similar immune responses, which are the symptoms we feel. Doctors will test for the more serious virus, needing treatment (drugs) first. Since the pandemic, a covid test for all... Even if your immune system has got that one under control, the doctor will still tell you it's covid, and not some other respiratory infection. Cold and flu contribute/complicate other health issues too, and can help kill you. The previous covid vaccine's effectiveness drops to under 50%, after 4-6 months. The current booster hasn't been used long enough to know how long it will last.

A virus doesn't generally cause the damage the kills people. It's you body's immune response that most victims can't handle. There are viruses that only infect specific types of cells, leading to tissue damage, or other issues. Still, the immune system plays a key role in removing the damage.
21-12-2022 04:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Your knowledge of viruses and vaccines seems limited... Vaccines never prevent you from getting infected. The virus needs to get inside your body, before the immune system can go to work. You can be infected by several different types of viruses simultaneously. All infections provoke similar immune responses, which are the symptoms we feel. Doctors will test for the more serious virus, needing treatment (drugs) first. Since the pandemic, a covid test for all... Even if your immune system has got that one under control, the doctor will still tell you it's covid, and not some other respiratory infection. Cold and flu contribute/complicate other health issues too, and can help kill you. The previous covid vaccine's effectiveness drops to under 50%, after 4-6 months. The current booster hasn't been used long enough to know how long it will last.

A virus doesn't generally cause the damage the kills people. It's you body's immune response that most victims can't handle. There are viruses that only infect specific types of cells, leading to tissue damage, or other issues. Still, the immune system plays a key role in removing the damage.

Actually the polio vaccine resulted in the elimination of 2 of 3 strains of polio, thus getting infected by them is literally impossible. You are nothing other than a parrot repeating your communist CDC master

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 09:37
(21588)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Actually ...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

21-12-2022 15:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Actually ...

Spamming.

Actually the polio vaccine resulted in the elimination of 2 of 3 strains of polio, thus getting infected by them is literally impossible. You are nothing other than a parrot repeating your communist CDC master

But you keep on obeying orders to spam my post, as this is an acceptable use of your degree.

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 16:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:Actually ...

"ACTUALLY" ... from Swan ... so we know that your comment won't be correct.

Swan wrote:... the polio vaccine resulted in the elimination of 2 of 3 strains of polio,

Of course, you are claiming omniscience. Why would any rational adult believe that you somehow know that there are no remaining such viruses anywhere in the world? I realize that WHO made this assertion, so the question to you are:

1. Why do you believe anything the WHO claims on face value?
2. Why do you regurgitate WHO claims as if they are inerrant?
3. Why do you not accept that perhaps 99.9% of said polio strains have been eradicated instead of accepting the omniscience claim of 100%?

Swan wrote: ... thus getting infected by them is literally impossible.

Aaaahhh yes, WHO omniscience becomes your omniscience and major gains in reducing the virus transform into absolute knowledge of complete eradication.

You are nothing other than a parrot repeating your communist WHO master

But you keep on obeying orders to spam this thread, as this is an acceptable waste of your monopolizing, unproductive time.

21-12-2022 19:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:... the polio vaccine resulted in the elimination of 2 of 3 strains of polio,

Of course, you are claiming omniscience. Why would any rational adult believe that you somehow know that there are no remaining such viruses anywhere in the world? I realize that WHO made this assertion, so the question to you are:

3. Why do you not accept that perhaps 99.9% of said polio strains have been eradicated instead of accepting the omniscience claim of 100%?

Aaaahhh yes, WHO omniscience becomes your omniscience and major gains in reducing the virus transform into absolute knowledge of complete eradication.

But you keep on obeying orders to spam this thread, as this is an acceptable waste of your monopolizing, unproductive time.

See kid your babbling changes nothing

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 20:02
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually

"ACTUALLY" ... from you ... so we know that your comment won't be correct.

Swan wrote: the polio vaccine resulted in [something impossible to know without pretending to claim omniscience]

I think by now everybody is fully aware that you are claiming to be omniscient.

Swan wrote: thus getting infected by them is literally impossible.

You didn't write "virtually impossible" or "essentially impossible" ... you wrote "literally impossible" which means you believe you are omniscient.

Would you like to offer a reason a rational person should accept your pretense of omniscience?

You are nothing other than a parrot repeating your communist WHO master. See kid, your absurd claims of omniscience change nothing
21-12-2022 21:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually

"ACTUALLY" ... from you ... so we know that your comment won't be correct.

Swan wrote: the polio vaccine resulted in [something impossible to know without pretending to claim omniscience]

I think by now everybody is fully aware that you are claiming to be omniscient.

Swan wrote: thus getting infected by them is literally impossible.

You didn't write "virtually impossible" or "essentially impossible" ... you wrote "literally impossible" which means you believe you are omniscient.

Would you like to offer a reason a rational person should accept your pretense of omniscience?

You are nothing other than a parrot repeating your communist WHO master. See kid, your absurd claims of omniscience change nothing

Try laying off the shrooms

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 21:14
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:... the polio ...

Swan wrote: ... thus getting ...

Actually ...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

21-12-2022 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually ...

Spamming.

Is that the only word that you know how to spam with?

ULTRA MAGA

21-12-2022 21:45
(14389)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually ...

Spamming.

Are you talking about the word "Actually"?
21-12-2022 22:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually ...

Spamming.

Actually, you make me smile.

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 04:47
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Not eliminated, just no severe cases reported in humans. If they were eliminated, there would be no need to keep vaccinating for polio... Seems polio is your go-to deflection, when you have nothing relevant.
22-12-2022 11:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Not eliminated, just no severe cases reported in humans. If they were eliminated, there would be no need to keep vaccinating for polio... Seems polio is your go-to deflection, when you have nothing relevant.

Polio strains 2 and 3 were eliminated by the polio vaccines, strain 1 still remains in very small quantities and justifies the continues use of the vaccines. Can you do an internet search on your own or are you dependent on me?

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 16:09
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually ...

Spamming.

Actually, I make you smile SERIOUSLY, right? How grim do you actually become when I seriously make you smile?

Oh, while we're on it, does the WHO have any new positions they need you to regurgitate?
22-12-2022 17:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually ...

Spamming.

Actually, I make you smile SERIOUSLY, right? How grim do you actually become when I seriously make you smile?

Oh, while we're on it, does the WHO have any new positions they need you to regurgitate?

No one has the talent to make me smile as brightly as you do. This is why I am here, because you never fail to brighten my day, though Corky Romano made me smile too.

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 02:59
(21588)
Swan wrote:
No one has the talent ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 04:15
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Polio strains 2 and 3 were eliminated by the polio vaccines, strain 1 still remains in very small quantities and justifies the continues use of the vaccines. Can you do an internet search on your own or are you dependent on me?

Viruses don't depend on a single-species host. Mass vaccinations only make it extremely unlikely for infection/spread between species.

We are just starting cold and flu season. Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.
24-12-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

Viruses don't depend on a single-species host. Mass vaccinations only make it extremely unlikely for infection/spread between species.

We are just starting cold and flu season. Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.

And in the real World more people who were vaccinated for covid are currently dying of covid than non-vaccinated for covid people. So, you are already dead and have no clue, everyone who believes Falsi is brain dead just like you

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 23:08
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yes it did, ...

You are...
LIF. Grow up.

And in the real World more people who were vaccinated for covid are currently dying of covid than non-vaccinated for covid people. So, you are already dead and have no clue, everyone who believes Falsi is brain dead just like you

It's the same high-risk group dying, as they normally tend to do. Covid, and the vaccines on play a small role. The covid vaccines were never as good as claimed, more marketing hype. Those at high-risk to respiratory infection death had little choice. Better than nothing at all. Some, who kept up on the booster, did benefit some, and likely still wore the mask, limited contact with others. Some were just careless, and blindly trusted that getting vaccinated was all that was needed. Less than 1% of the population was ever at high-risk of dying to begin with... The vaccines are only good for 4-6 months. It's not once, and done.
24-12-2022 23:39
(21588)
Swan wrote:

Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

25-12-2022 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
We are just starting cold and flu season. Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.[/quote]

And in the real World more people who were vaccinated for covid are currently dying of covid than non-vaccinated for covid people. So, you are already dead and have no clue, everyone who believes Falsi is brain dead just like you[/quote]

It's the same high-risk group dying, as they normally tend to do. Covid, and the vaccines on play a small role. The covid vaccines were never as good as claimed, more marketing hype. Those at high-risk to respiratory infection death had little choice. Better than nothing at all. Some, who kept up on the booster, did benefit some, and likely still wore the mask, limited contact with others. Some were just careless, and blindly trusted that getting vaccinated was all that was needed. Less than 1% of the population was ever at high-risk of dying to begin with... The vaccines are only good for 4-6 months. It's not once, and done.[/quote]

Actually since more vaccinated people are dying of covid than non-vaccinated people the simple fact is that the vaccines have weakened immune systems instead of strengthening them. Falsi should be hung from the neck until dead, or buried up to his neck and smeared with honey so that a fire ant colony can eat his eyes out and crawl up his nose.

ULTRA MAGA

25-12-2022 06:17
(21588)
Swan wrote:
We are just starting cold and flu season.
Swan wrote:
Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.

Covid19 does not kill.
There is no season for cold or flu.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-12-2022 06:18
25-12-2022 14:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
We are just starting cold and flu season.
Swan wrote:
Thanks to the heavy-handed covid restrictions of the past two years, we are already seeing the results... Herd immunity depends on a portion of the population getting infected, to reduce the overall spread. It's time to start catching up. Fortunately, Florida didn't follow Fauci's advice, so it's shouldn't be too bad for residents.

Covid19 does not kill.
There is no season for cold or flu.

Spamming

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact