Remember me
▼ Content

About the damage that Obama did to science.

Page 1 of 5123>>>
About the damage that Obama did to science.20-11-2019 18:14
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
When we learned in 2007 that a liberal and charismatic mulatto ran for the presidency of the United States of America, most of the world (and a little more than half in his country) listened hopefully to his political arguments, and finally Obama achieved his goal.

However -several years later- we saw that Obama's presidential balance resulted more in talk than facts: he did not generate major changes in the world.

But let's talk about what we are interested in this site: climate change.

Obama manipulated NASA and NOAA to fulfill its liberal agenda.

He imposed his people on these instances; he intended to commit a huge budget to finance the IPPC; he filled the world with scientific fallacies and altered graphics; he was complicit in Al Gore's alarmism; and finally he managed to make science -not only related to climate change- quite discredited.

Donald Trump is not exactly a charismatic man, -and less seen from my Third World- but it must be recognized that he did not get carried away -as Obama did- because of the lies and alarmism of the IPCC.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
20-11-2019 20:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I didn't know Oboma damaged science.
What are your qualifications that allow you to claim that?
20-11-2019 20:42
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Mulatto, what an interesting choice of word.
20-11-2019 22:17
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
keepit wrote:

And what are your qualifications to ask me for my qualifications?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
20-11-2019 22:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
keepit wrote:

Obama is not capable of damaging science. He simply denied science.

He re-tasked NASA and NOAA to push the religion of the Church of Global Warming.

Neither NASA nor NOAA are science and never were. They are government agencies. That is all they have ever been.

Redefinition fallacy (government agency<->science).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-11-2019 22:27
(21600)
spot wrote:

Obama had one white parent and one black parent. That makes him a mulatto.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-11-2019 06:24
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:

How old are you ITN? 90? Do you say "colored" too instead of black? "Mulatto" is a dated and offense term. No one uses it anymore.

Maybe I just saved you at your next party.

Etiquette means keeping up with our evolving words and symbols.
22-11-2019 12:21
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:

How old are you ITN? 90? Do you say "colored" too instead of black? "Mulatto" is a dated and offense term. No one uses it anymore.

Yes they do. Mulatto is a term still used today. It is not offensive in any way. Neither is the word 'black', 'white', or 'colored'.
tmiddles wrote:

Since you are offended by a color or a lineage, it is YOU that has the problem. It is YOU that is racist.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2019 12:58
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:

Yes they do. Mulatto is a term still used today. It is not offensive in any way. Neither is the word 'black', 'white', or 'colored'.
tmiddles wrote:

Since you are offended by a color or a lineage, it is YOU that has the problem. It is YOU that is racist.

If you had to bring it up not that it is important in the context of the original post you would say mixed race. Mulatto strikes me as rude.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
22-11-2019 14:14
(3979)
You dont say Mulatto, Colored and a long list of other antiquated terms anymore unless you intend to offend people.

It's only polite to allow people to choose their own names.

Having manners has meant this has been true for as long as we've had language.

Its not left or right, its not "PC" its just polite.
22-11-2019 18:50
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
You dont say Mulatto, Colored and a long list of other antiquated terms anymore unless you intend to offend people.

The only offended here is YOU.
tmiddles wrote:
It's only polite to allow people to choose their own names.

A color is not a name. A lineage is not a name.
tmiddles wrote:
Having manners has meant this has been true for as long as we've had language.

You have no manners.
tmiddles wrote:
Its not left or right, its not "PC" its just polite.

No, you are just racist.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2019 23:01
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
You have no manners.
We don't like each other and can call each other names and it's cool. You should leave innocent people out of it though and not go out of your way to offend them.
23-11-2019 04:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-11-2019 05:21
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:-race-card-
It's just manners IBD.
23-11-2019 05:42
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You have no manners.
We don't like each other and can call each other names and it's cool. You should leave innocent people out of it though and not go out of your way to offend them.

You are not innocent, and you are the only one offended.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2019 05:43
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
It's just manners IBD.

You don't have any. You are racist.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2019 05:51
(14420)
tmiddles wrote:
It's just manners IBD.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-11-2019 05:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Seriously laughing my ass off!!! Hadn't seen that one yet! Thanks for making my day.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-11-2019 05:57
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I'm offended. I've been offended countless times on this website. I don't know why i keep looking into it.
23-11-2019 06:07
(14420)
keepit wrote: I'm offended. I've been offended countless times on this website. I don't know why i keep looking into it.

We need you to take this exit poll. It'll only take a second.

How were you offended exactly? Are you a snowflake? What does it mean to "keep looking into it" with regard to "being offended"? How does one "look into" oneself being offended?

Be sure to pick up your lovely parting gifts on your way out.

23-11-2019 06:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
I'm offended. I've been offended countless times on this website. I don't know why i keep looking into it.

I know it exists here and there, but true racism is really a dying thing around my little town anyway.

My kids and their friends know that judging on skin color is such a joke, that that they make jokes out of it. Last year my kid's soccer team had a spectacular drive down the field for a goal. There was my son, white, and in the middle. He was flanked on each side by two black teammates. They drove the length of the field passing in and out with a final crushing kick and goal by the right forward. It has become legendary and named "the Oreo".

My other son has 2 very good friends. One is black and one is Mexican. You wouldn't believe the racist jokes that fly between them! I'm too embarrassed to repeat, but those kids crack me up! It's been fun watching them grow up together.

Any one of them could be offended, if they chose to be offended, but they don't.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 23-11-2019 06:24
23-11-2019 11:21
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You are free to use whatever words you want and other people are free to draw conclusions about you if you insist on using them

Stop playing the victim.
23-11-2019 16:54
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
It's okay! My language is not English, but it is a fact that there are people who belong genetically to two races.

How do you call half-white and half-black individuals, trying not to be offensive to them or to the moralists of the language?

In my opinion this thread took a racist bias, when I just wanted to mention that Obama, belonging to two races, became a hope around the world.

In my mother language, a mixed person of black and white race is a mulatto, and no one is offended by that.

23-11-2019 18:45
(21600)
keepit wrote:

We know.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2019 18:54
(21600)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

I know it exists here and there, but true racism is really a dying thing around my little town anyway.

Not here in the Seattle area, unfortunately. We are in liberal land here. Racism is thriving here.
Fortunately, it IS dying in most places. There are even quite a few here that have no problem with the color of one's skin or their heritage or lineage.
GasGuzzler wrote:
My kids and their friends know that judging on skin color is such a joke, that that they make jokes out of it.

Kids around here are the same. They know better than many of the parents!
GasGuzzler wrote:
Last year my kid's soccer team had a spectacular drive down the field for a goal. There was my son, white, and in the middle. He was flanked on each side by two black teammates. They drove the length of the field passing in and out with a final crushing kick and goal by the right forward. It has become legendary and named "the Oreo".

Hilarious! I bet they are great friends and teammates too, aren't they?
GasGuzzler wrote:
My other son has 2 very good friends. One is black and one is Mexican. You wouldn't believe the racist jokes that fly between them! I'm too embarrassed to repeat, but those kids crack me up! It's been fun watching them grow up together.

Our own street had a lot of kids move in here. One family is black, another from India, another that came from Russia, and several white families. All of them have kids, and they all play together quite happily. There is NO racism on our street. Not among the parents, and not among the kids.

It's a wonderful sight.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Any one of them could be offended, if they chose to be offended, but they don't.

One member of the black family living on our street suffered a bad accident, resulting in the loss of one leg. The entire street came together to help this fellow out through his difficulty. He is one of us. Our entire neighborhood turned out to help them.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2019 19:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Well, it's like this. My grandmother taught me to be non racist and it's been easy. Kids are good at it.
The thing is - think for your self and do the right thing.

I think there's still a lot of racism though. Take a look at the middle east and other places, even in the US,
Edited on 23-11-2019 19:15
23-11-2019 19:42
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
spot,
This is a country of free speech but you aren't allowed to yell "fire" in a crowded theater.
23-11-2019 23:25
(14420)
Third world guy wrote:
It's okay! My language is not English, but it is a fact that there are people who belong genetically to two races.

There are no races, biologically speaking. "Race" is a purely political construct, leveraged to pit those of a certain superficial appearance against those of a different superficial appearance, or to demonize same.

There are no "assault" weapons, functionally speaking. "Assault" is a purely political construct used to demonize certain firearms based on superficial appearance.

24-11-2019 00:43
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ITN and IBDM,
So many of your posts have to do with semantics. Some of it is beneficial but some of it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.
A lot of energy must have been put in to get you thinking so obliquely about semantics.
Who put that energy in? You guys or someone else?
24-11-2019 02:36
(14420)
keepit wrote: ITN and IBDM, So many of your posts have to do with semantics.

... because that is everything. This is an anonymous forum of ideas. Words are all we have. Semantics are all we have. Of course you are free to gibber but don't get your panties in a wad when someone points out that you don't make any sense.

It's nobody else fault if you don't write what you mean or mean what you write. If you try to blame someone else for your own bungling of semantics then expect to be mocked.

keepit wrote: Some of it is beneficial but some of it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

... and the problem is on your end. After all, it was you who allowed himself to be suckered into a fanatical religious cult and who strangely thinks that he can however still call himself a Christian by simply calling his new religion "settled science."

keepit wrote: A lot of energy must have been put in to get you thinking so obliquely about semantics.

Nope. I just speak the truth. That way I don't have to worry about keeping my lies straight.

But let's talk about you for a moment. You put in a lot of effort to try to control the expression of others, namely Into the Night and myself. This is the primary tactic of your Global Warming religion. You can't squirm yourself out of the rabbit holes you dig for yourself trying to preach your Marxism so you try to silence those who are commenting the problems with your faith. You should know that you are not likely to successfully coerce others into beliving as you do. Your gibbering won't work. Your twisting of semantics won't work. Your prayers to Global Warming won't work. Your piss-poor grasp of economics won't work.

You might want to try paying attention and learning (just a suggestion). Maybe the correct semantics as they are given to you will help.

keepit wrote: Who put that energy in? You guys or someone else?

It's interesting that you wonder if we are like you and have someone doing our thinking for us. It's interesting that you wonder if someone is handing us our opinions like is being done for you. It's interesting that you wonder if we are maybe slaves to the same WACKY Marxist ideology that runs counter to both physics and to Christianity that overrides all rational thought.

The answers are no, no, and no ... but thank you for asking.

24-11-2019 03:26
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
IBDM,
That's quite an elaborate answer but not much verifiable substance.
24-11-2019 04:47
(14420)
keepit wrote: IBDM,

I never accused you of being able to understand what I wrote or of being able to recognize your own denial.

Your takeaway should just be that "air is good" and leave it at that.

24-11-2019 04:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ahhhh, baloney.
24-11-2019 05:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
ahhhh, baloney.

Is this an example of the verifiable substance you speak of?

24-11-2019 05:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

Not here in the Seattle area, unfortunately. We are in liberal land here. Racism is thriving here.
Fortunately, it IS dying in most places. There are even quite a few here that have no problem with the color of one's skin or their heritage or lineage.
GasGuzzler wrote:
My kids and their friends know that judging on skin color is such a joke, that that they make jokes out of it.

Kids around here are the same. They know better than many of the parents!
GasGuzzler wrote:
Last year my kid's soccer team had a spectacular drive down the field for a goal. There was my son, white, and in the middle. He was flanked on each side by two black teammates. They drove the length of the field passing in and out with a final crushing kick and goal by the right forward. It has become legendary and named "the Oreo".

Hilarious! I bet they are great friends and teammates too, aren't they?
GasGuzzler wrote:

Our own street had a lot of kids move in here. One family is black, another from India, another that came from Russia, and several white families. All of them have kids, and they all play together quite happily. There is NO racism on our street. Not among the parents, and not among the kids.

It's a wonderful sight.

GasGuzzler wrote:

One member of the black family living on our street suffered a bad accident, resulting in the loss of one leg. The entire street came together to help this fellow out through his difficulty. He is one of us. Our entire neighborhood turned out to help them.

Good stuff ITN...except for Seattle in general. That's really sad...

25-11-2019 08:26
(21600)
keepit wrote:
ITN and IBDM,
So many of your posts have to do with semantics. Some of it is beneficial but some of it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.
A lot of energy must have been put in to get you thinking so obliquely about semantics.
Who put that energy in? You guys or someone else?

So you want to play word games again?

The Parrot Killer

25-11-2019 08:34
(21600)
keepit wrote:
IBDM,

What's to verify? His argument speaks for itself. You are making yet another lame attempt to require Google for the obvious.

Google isn't God.

The Parrot Killer

25-11-2019 19:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
There's been a flurry of false statements, misinterpretations, and Wikipedia denials. Not to mention semantic squabbles. Yuk.
To engage in all of these would mean an exponential flurry of more of the same. It would be too much work and to no avail.
I am curious though, where did you get your flight training? I'm sure it's military, but which military?
Edited on 25-11-2019 19:25
25-11-2019 19:33
(14420)
keepit wrote: There's been a flurry of false statements, misinterpretations, and Wikipedia denials.

What's a "Wikipedia denial"? Is that something along the lines of you not being aware that Wikipedia is a non-authoritative source that is both awash in errors and full of Marxist party-line political opinion presented as absolute truth ... yet you expect others to accept it all without question like it's your replacement for the Christian Bible in which you underline passages?

Is that what you're trying to get at? If so, you didn't capture that core idea very well.

26-11-2019 00:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
It's just more of your trash talk IBDM.
Page 1 of 5123>>>

Join the debate About the damage that Obama did to science.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
Barack Obama: Energy Independence and the Safety of Our Planet
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact