Remember me
▼ Content

Science and Atmospheric Chemistry

Science and Atmospheric Chemistry24-11-2023 20:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2 we can discuss some "real" science. This is a thread I started in 2016; https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-co2-h2o-ch2o-o2-possible.876215/
This readily demonstrates that I've been learning about my experiment for at least 7 1/2 years. And this is the result of years of work; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

There are some aspects of my experiment I will not make known until I can pursue
trying my experiment. This is because it gets into even more physics and will possibly create a model where the reality of how atmospheric gasses are interacting becomes known.
Initially I am saying emission and absorption spectrums. When CO2's emission spectrum has the wavelength 325 – 425 nm and water vapor's absorption spectrum has a wavelength from 250 to 550 nm, this clearly shows that water vapor can absorb em radiation that CO2 emits.
Then to consider how meaningful this is there's PV = nRT and KE = 3/2kT. As temperature and pressure drops so does the amount of electromagnetic radiation in the background. CH2O has been observed at higher concentrations in rain clouds and this could help to explain why.

During the Subsonic Assessment
Ozone and Nitrogen Oxide Experiment (SONEX) airborne cam-
paign over the North Atlantic in October – November of 1997,
Jaegle´ et al. [2000] obtained model results in the 8 – 12 km range
that were systematically lower than the measurements by factors of
2 to 3 and did not capture the observed variability. These authors
raise the possibility that heterogeneous conversion of methanol to
CH 2O taking place on aerosols enhances the production of CH 2O.
[ 8 ] The above measurement-model discrepancies clearly point
to considerable gaps in our understanding of CH 2O production,
and possibly destruction pathways, in the clean background atmos-
phere and perhaps unresolved measurement issues as well.
https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/15007688

And
However, a detailed investigation including meteorological effects such as precipitation scavenging and convection reveals an uncertainty in state-of-the-art model predictions for CH2O in the MBL that is too large for a meaningful test of the current understanding of CH4 photooxidation.
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2001JD000722

Edited on 24-11-2023 20:27
24-11-2023 20:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This shows how photosynthesis occurs at the chemical level in a plant. This does
show in one instance where CO2 and H2O allows for "new" molecules to occur. In the science forum people asked why this would matter when it'd cost too much to
convert gasses as happens in the Earth's atmosphere.
My experiment could help botanists to understand how photosynthesis works. This
is because solar radiation would be absorbed. An example is that C6H12O6 is sucrose and is a solid and not a gas, https://www.botanical-online.com/en/botany/photosynthesis. Where does its mass come from? Just as fission releases energy relative to E = MC^2, in a plant that energy would be absorbed and conserved as mass.
Attached image:

Edited on 24-11-2023 20:38
24-11-2023 21:08
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It is work like this that will allow me to use math and science to physically describe the troposphere. And how the tropopause acts as a greenhouse barrier to "trap" heat in the troposphere will help to show how gravity (Earth, Moon) as well as the Van Allen radiation belts perform work which is converted into "heat".
And this will come from what people considered to be something of little significance (tropopause) and a chemical reaction (CH2O) that isn't thought to be possible. What allows for the tropopause relies on the same chemical interaction as what allows for CH2O.
And it will be nice living somewhere where I can enjoy pursuing such research.
24-11-2023 21:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
It is work like this that will allow me to use math and science to physically describe the troposphere. And how the tropopause acts as a greenhouse barrier to "trap" heat in the troposphere will help to show how gravity (Earth, Moon) as well as the Van Allen radiation belts perform work which is converted into "heat".
And this will come from what people considered to be something of little significance (tropopause) and a chemical reaction (CH2O) that isn't thought to be possible. What allows for the tropopause relies on the same chemical interaction as what allows for CH2O.
And it will be nice living somewhere where I can enjoy pursuing such research.

Wow, that was an impressive example of copying and pasting someone else's work from botanical online.com. How will doing this make you famous?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-11-2023 18:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
In December 2003, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the first flight of the Wright brothers, the New York Times ran a story entitled "Staying Aloft; What Does Keep Them Up There?" The point of the piece was a simple question: What keeps planes in the air? To answer it, the Times turned to John D. Anderson, Jr., curator of aerodynamics at the National Air and Space Museum and author of several textbooks in the field.

What Anderson said, however, is that there is actually no agreement on what generates the aerodynamic force known as lift. "There is no simple one-liner answer to this," he told the Times.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/no-one-can-explain-why-planes-stay-in-the-air/

And this gets into my research as well. I'll be able to say things like
"What is the relationship between PV = nRT and 3/2kT = KE that allows for this effect of lift being created?".
And when n (6.023 X 10^23) is the number of particles in 1 mole of air, how does
that value change as temperature and pressure increase? When Avagrado realized his number "n" was that at
What is the pressure at 0 degrees Celsius?
Until 1982, STP was defined as a temperature of 273.15 K (0 °C, 32 °F) and an absolute pressure of exactly 1 atm (101.325 kPa). Since 1982, STP has been defined as a temperature of 273.15 K (0 °C, 32 °F) and an absolute pressure of exactly 105 Pa (100 kPa, 1 bar).

I'll probably do some experiments of my own or work with researchers who want to do them to find more definitive values of how PV = KE. What I'm suggesting is that as PV increases the volume 1 mol has increases as well.

As for my stalker, a lengthy stay in a psychiatric hospital is coming and for everyone who supported him, anything from human trafficking charges to a psychiatric eval. I am 100% disabled and am needing surgery so why attack me personally?

With Amy Pohl https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/oct/24/i-have-spent-years-in-such-pain-that-i-begged-for-someone-to-cut-my-arm-off-this-is-how-i-survived, her grandfather supported my stalker. She's collateral damage.
If I were allowed to pursue Bessler's Wheel in his forum I would've already had surgery and might've been able to help Amy some. We both have complications from a life threatening infection. I have a feeling that Amy's mother is going to have a very serious discussion with her father about what an a^^hole he is.
Attached image:

25-11-2023 18:36
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When scientists do not understand what allows for a plane to stay airborne, then know they
do not understand how the atmospheric works.
25-11-2023 20:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
When scientists do not understand what allows for a plane to stay airborne, then know they
do not understand how the atmospheric works.

Again meth is bad

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Science and Atmospheric Chemistry:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics8209-12-2023 00:36
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact