Remember me
▼ Content

About the damage that Obama did to science.

Page 5 of 5<<<345
14-12-2019 04:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:
p.s., when Senator McConnell and his wife received a gift of over $30 million, both should have been removed from their positions in government.

Wow. Are you a fascist? Communist?

James___ wrote: While the money came from family, it came from a shipping business as well.

So no gifts from family if you're an elected employee. Huh. Merry Christmas to you too!!

Better yet, no elected officials should be allowed to have any source of income other than the gov salary. Yes! That should get some real quality people in office!.

James___ wrote:Since they both hold political offices that could influence the profitability of that business, it creates a conflict of interest.
How could either one impose or enforce rules on a family business that they benefit as a result of its profits?

This is where you might need to consider that you're stupid. How could MORE rules and regulations make any business MORE profitable? You see, generally republicans like to see LESS rules and regulations. It makes business MORE profitable. That is what Trump has done. He's stripped away every burdensome regulation he possibly can. Seen the stock market lately? Business is BOOMING, wages are up, and black employment is at record levels. I just know that chaps your ass.

James___ wrote:This is like President Trump using his own businesses to conduct affairs of state which profits him. It is a conflict of interest because the meetings in question might only be for increasing his personal "Trump" brand.

Good grief James. He is president of the United States of America. Now that America is great again, that makes him the most powerful man in the world. Need a tissue? Do you REALLY think he needs to "strengthen his brand"?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 14-12-2019 05:07
14-12-2019 05:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
p.s., when Senator McConnell and his wife received a gift of over $30 million, both should have been removed from their positions in government.

Wow. And Trump is a Fascist you say?

James___ wrote: While the money came from family, it came from a shipping business as well.

So no gifts from family if you're an elected employee. Huh. Merry Christmas to you too!!

James___ wrote:Since they both hold political offices that could influence the profitability of that business, it creates a conflict of interest.
How could either one impose or enforce rules on a family business that they benefit as a result of its profits?

This is where you might need to consider that you're stupid. How could more rules and regulations make it MORE profitable? You see, generally republicans like to see LESS rules and regulations. It make business MORE profitable. That is what Trump has done. He's stripped away every burdensome regulation he possibly can. Seen the stock market lately? Business is BOOMING.

James___ wrote:This is like President Trump using his own businesses to conduct affairs of state which profits him. It is a conflict of interest because the meetings in question might only be for increasing his personal "Trump" brand.

Good grief James. He is president of the United States of America. Now that America is great again, that makes him the most powerful man in the world. Need a tissue? Do you REALLY think he needs to "strengthen his brand"?

In the 1930's, many people in Europe liked Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party. They said everything you just posted. You see, Hitler pulled Europe out of a recession. The recession was because the great American economy of the 1920's led to a mild recession here.
Mr. Hitler was an avid fan of Henry Ford, a famous American industrialist. He liked reading Mr. Ford's newspaper. It was about how Mr. Ford hated Jews https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/22/trump-henry-ford-antisemitism-jews/.
Could you imagine that if Mr. Ford would have kept his hatred to himself and if the economy of the "Roaring 20's" wasn't based on having faith in the stock market, history would be quite different.
And today President Trump has placed America's future in the stock market. This helps to create a poor parallel
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/donald-trump-robert-jeffress

This last link will probably ensure the Republican party dumps him. This has nothing to do with me. Just wait and watch. If he gets dumped, I have nothing to do with that. It's up to Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and if Mitch wants to get reelected.
I live in Kentucky. They don't give a sh1t about the US. Mitch gives them headlines. There's Kentucky basketball (Big Blue Nation) and coal which Mitch says he is fighting for. The dorm the basketball team sleeps/lives in is something like the Kentucky Coal Lodge (https://www.uky.edu/housing/wildcat-coal-lodge)
Trump lately has made too many racist comments about Jews. Anymore racist comments are not tolerated against anyone.
Democrats can use those against Trump unless Republicans force him out of office.
BTW, white supremists like Nazis would make racist comments about Jews.
Edited on 14-12-2019 05:22
14-12-2019 05:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Several Jewish groups have criticized President Donald Trump over a speech he delivered Saturday to an Israeli-American organization, accusing him of using anti-Semitic stereotypes.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/politics/donald-trump-accused-of-anti-semitic-language/index.html
14-12-2019 07:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This shows how racially charged the issue of being a Jew is. This article is about Jews discussing their place in the US. President Trump signed an executive order basically making Jews a race or ethnic group.
I like this one. President Trump in my opinion gave American Jews what they want. They are now recognized as a minority in society. They should accept this status.

http://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2019/12/13/trump-jews-national-origin-antisemitism-executive-order-alex-green
14-12-2019 13:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:...there are some that agree with his reasons for bombing the Oklahoma federal building.
What should TRUMP do about those people? Is he doing something?

Into the Night wrote:It was not an act of terrorism.
Always willing to hand a man digging a hole a fresh shovel. So ITN, explain, why wasn't it terrorism as compared with something you do consider terrorism? Also why is it important to you to be sure everyone knows that the bombing of the Federal building was not terrorism.

I believe you earlier pointed out that cause of the bombing was the federal government?
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Don't forget Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.
14-12-2019 19:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...there are some that agree with his reasons for bombing the Oklahoma federal building.
What should TRUMP do about those people? Is he doing something?

There is nothing to be done, nor can there be. Trump does not have the magickal ability to control minds and thoughts.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It was not an act of terrorism.
Always willing to hand a man digging a hole a fresh shovel.

What does this have to do with anything?
tmiddles wrote:
So ITN, explain, why wasn't it terrorism as compared with something you do consider terrorism?

Question already answered. RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Also why is it important to you to be sure everyone knows that the bombing of the Federal building was not terrorism.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
I believe you earlier pointed out that cause of the bombing was the federal government?
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Don't forget Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.

The federal government murdered people in Waco, TX. They also murdered people in Idaho. I assume you deny this.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2019 19:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
tmiddles wrote:What should TRUMP do about those people? Is he doing something?

Trump should do what he does with all poeople who aren't committing any crimes, i.e. nothing.

Agreeing with an opinion is not a crime in the US.

tmiddles wrote: So ITN, explain, why wasn't it terrorism as compared with something you do consider terrorism?

Oh .. pick me! pick me!

A terrorist's objective is not the target of his attacks. His targets are merely the means to his ends.

If I think you are oppressing me and I attack you ... it is not terrorism. If I attack you and I throw a hand grenade at you, it does not suddenly become terrorism just because an explosive was used.

If I think the Federal government or some other organization is oppressing me and I attack it, it s not terrorism, even if I use an explosive.

So what constitutes "terrorism"? It's the use of fear of violence (not of mere non-violent intimidation/coercion) to achieve a political end. Ergo, going back to my previous example, if I don't know you from Adam, or maybe I haven't ever seen you before, but I see from the Amazon package on your doorstep that you do business with Amazon and I want attention drawn to the fact that Amazon is corrupting our children and our social moral fabric ... so I hurl a hand grenade at you ... in an attempt to keep people from supporting Amazon ... out of fear of violence ... then that is terrorism. If, on the other hand, I go out and throw a hand grenade directly into the Amazon HQ ... then that is NOT terrorism ... it is just murder.

tmiddles wrote: Also why is it important to you to be sure everyone knows that the bombing of the Federal building was not terrorism.

Oh, oh, ... pick me! I can answer that! Pick me!

Answer: So they aren't mistaken!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-12-2019 22:15
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
Obama made a cycle factory today inneh????

b'coz there is no gas, in the gas station!!!

?
15-12-2019 03:03
(3979)
So you totally dodge my question. Essentially pretend Trump cannot do anything about the terrorist threat posed by you and other McVeigh sympathizers. Go out of your way to insist it was not terrorism and the one import fact you find in the Oklahoma City Bombing is:
Into the Night wrote:
The federal government murdered people in Waco, TX. They also murdered people in Idaho. I assume you deny this.

There are some truly horrifying deplorables in the Trump camp.

The US government has caused the death of people around the world. Your mentality validates all terrorism.

You are an apologist for terrorist. Find a new hobby please

IBdaMann wrote:

A terrorist's objective is not the target of his attacks. His targets are merely the means to his ends.

and if McVeighs objective was to kill his xwife in the building youd be right it wasnt terrorism. He did it to cause terror. Didnt know or have an axe to grind with the small children he blew up. It was a terrorist attack by any definition we use.

I hope the FBI keeps an eye on you two.
Edited on 15-12-2019 03:08
15-12-2019 05:39
(14378)
tmiddles wrote: The US government has caused the death of people around the world.

What are your thoughts about the US military?

tmiddles wrote: and if McVeighs objective was to kill his xwife in the building youd be right it wasnt terrorism.

Yes, I would be correct if that were the case. I happen to be correct regardless of the predicate.

Here's one for you ... Logic 101, if my predicate is FALSE, my implication is therefore TRUE.

I bet your intention wasn't to confirm the truth of my statement, was it? I can't help but think of how much of your own time you have wasted by remaining ignorant of basic logic. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2019 07:53
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:... my implication is therefore TRUE...
Good luck with that.

So you both believe Trump can't do anything to prevent the next Oklahoma City Bombing or that he shouldn't do anything?

We were debating what his actions are accomplishing in this area.

Also ITN/IBD, I'm curious. Why does it matter what you two classify the Okalhoma City Bombing as? Shouldn't we do all we can to prevent it's happening again?

Oh and my thoughts on the US military is that they're very capable and I'm glad they are.
15-12-2019 08:27
(14378)
tmiddles wrote: So you both believe Trump can't do anything to prevent the next Oklahoma City Bombing or that he shouldn't do anything?

Who are you asking? Are you asking me what someone else believes or are you assuming that my belief is necessarily someone else's belief?

tmiddles wrote: We were debating what his actions are accomplishing in this area.

No, you were confirming my statement as TRUE, whether unwittingly or otherwise.

tmiddles wrote:Also ITN/IBD, I'm curious. Why does it matter what you two classify the Okalhoma City Bombing as?

Well, now that you have decided to "go there," why did you halt the discussion under the insistence that the attack was terrorism? Why do you NEED for this attack to be classified as terrorism?

tmiddles wrote:Oh and my thoughts on the US military is that they're very capable and I'm glad they are.

Have you ever been in the military?

15-12-2019 16:23
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Who are you asking?
No, you were confirming my statement as TRUE,
Why do you NEED for this attack to be classified as terrorism?

You love to just ask question without answering any.

Have you ever been in the military? Has Trump? Is it important to you if someone has?
Why don't you answer any questions? Is it fear?
Why do you seem incapable of stating your own position?
If you were president what would you do about the ongoing threat from those who follow McVeigh's fanatical beliefs?

You know what. I don't enjoy it nearly as much as you seem to.

It's extremely dull actually.
16-12-2019 08:57
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
So you totally dodge my question.

No, he answered it. Again, you ask the same questions that have already been answered over and over.
tmiddles wrote:
Essentially pretend Trump cannot do anything about the terrorist threat posed by you and other McVeigh sympathizers.

They are not breaking the law.
tmiddles wrote:
Go out of your way to insist it was not terrorism

It wasn't. YOU are going out of your way to try to define it as terrorism, and to redefine 'terrorism'.
tmiddles wrote:
and the one import fact you find in the Oklahoma City Bombing is:
Into the Night wrote:

So you DO deny this.
tmiddles wrote:
There are some truly horrifying deplorables in the Trump camp.

YALIF
tmiddles wrote:
The US government has caused the death of people around the world.

Yes it has.
tmiddles wrote:
Your mentality validates all terrorism.

Which is it, dude? You have entered another paradox.
tmiddles wrote:
You are an apologist for terrorist. Find a new hobby please

Never was.
IBdaMann wrote:

The federal government was the target of McVeigh's attacks.
.[/quote] and if McVeighs objective was to kill his xwife in the building youd be right it wasnt terrorism.[/quote]
It wasn't terrorism anyway.
tmiddles wrote:
He did it to cause terror.

WRONG. He did it for revenge.
tmiddles wrote:
Didnt know or have an axe to grind with the small children he blew up.

He blew up more than children in the day care.
tmiddles wrote:
It was a terrorist attack by any definition we use.

Nope. It was an act of revenge.
tmiddles wrote:
I hope the FBI keeps an eye on you two.

Why? I am not breaking any law.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-12-2019 09:00
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Who are you asking?
No, you were confirming my statement as TRUE,
Why do you NEED for this attack to be classified as terrorism?

You love to just ask question without answering any.

Lie. He did. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Have you ever been in the military? Has Trump? Is it important to you if someone has?
Why don't you answer any questions? Is it fear?

He did. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Why do you seem incapable of stating your own position?

He did. RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
If you were president what would you do about the ongoing threat from those who follow McVeigh's fanatical beliefs?

He already answered that question. RQAA

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2019 12:50
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
What on Earth could your point be?

I'm pretty much vetting you for the FBI at this point. It's horrifying to know you have a pilots license.
16-12-2019 15:27
(123)
there was no climate change when the nixon government was doing its part in the upswing!!!

how do you blame them for ignoring this issue!!!
Edited on 16-12-2019 15:29
16-12-2019 15:27
(14378)
tmiddles wrote: I'm pretty much vetting you for the FBI at this point.

Of course ... because you speak for the FBI, right?

On a side note, I checked with the FBI and no, they do not presume to be the thought police. They have not pursued anyone for "understanding" Timothy McVeigh nor will they.

tmiddles wrote: It's horrifying to know you have a pilots license.

Of course ... because it makes him an authority in that area ... who can expose you as a gibber-babbling loon. Of course that's horrifying ... for you.

16-12-2019 15:29
(123)
percentage of women engaging in pre-marital sex in colleges has gone down since the 80's.

that is DEMOCRATS who really care for family values!!!!!
16-12-2019 20:15
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Question already answered. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm pretty much vetting you for the FBI at this point.

Empty threat.
tmiddles wrote:
It's horrifying to know you have a pilots license.

Let me horrify you some more. I also have a airframe and powerplant mechanic's license, an amateur and commercial operator's radio license, an explosives license, a concealed weapons permit in most States, and a driver's license. I also rent trucks from time to time.
I last purchased ammonium nitrate just this last August. Some of it has already been converted into an explosive that is currently stored in my on site magazine under double lock and key to keep people like YOU or anyone else from messing with it.

...and I have never blown up a federal building, or have any intention of doing so.

I did blow up a car for a local movie film crew though. The trunk mounted device produced a nice fireball. One of the rear doors flew a good 50 ft.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2019 22:32
(3979)
Into the Night wrote: I also have ...a concealed weapons permit
Yep I am horrified more. You also dodge questions as usual.

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:He blew up more than children in the day care.
16-12-2019 22:57
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote: I also have ...a concealed weapons permit
Yep I am horrified more.

Good. Glad I could make you that much more worried about people that might be around you.
tmiddles wrote:
You also dodge questions as usual.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-12-2019 22:58
16-12-2019 23:07
(3979)
What on Earth could your point be?[/quote]
RQAA.[/quote] No you didn't not answer that question at all.
16-12-2019 23:17
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:

RQAA.[/quote] No you didn't not answer that question at all.[/quote]
Lie. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2019 05:36
(123)
john dillinger, robs banks.

this is the lapd. my job is to catch him.

and i do my job.

it's always blue, and it's always wet here.

trench coats eh. ha ha.

when you get him, i'd like to see him, it's important.

Special Agent Toro, Japan.

man on street yelling at you : they say he one the finest ever in all of japan, when he catch criminols.

Toro Smile.

Big Smile.

VANISHES>>........FADE OUT........
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate About the damage that Obama did to science.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
Barack Obama: Energy Independence and the Safety of Our Planet
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact