Remember me
▼ Content

Why A Rotating National Policy Is Bad For Business


Why A Rotating National Policy Is Bad For Business03-02-2021 17:21
James___
★★★★★
(5166)
What might be the real issue behind the CCD (climate change debate) might actually be emissions from vehicles other than CO2. Still, because of the infrastructure and related costs involved in maintaining an economy, this can be more costly than it should be. https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/gasoline-is-becoming-worthless-210636353.html
In time, vehicles would probably switch to a cleaner form of energy because innovation and sustainability would allow the costs to be acceptable. The purpose of catalytic converters was to reduce emissions other than CO2.
And am doubtful most of you guys like science fiction. You know, like the original Star Trek and their clamshell communication devices. Except back in 2000 ours had much more capability than being just a device that allowed for sound transmission and reception.
This gives us a few things to consider. When there was an SSW event (sudden stratospheric warming) over Australia because of all of its brush fires a year or 2 ago, no hole in the ozone layer. And since technology will advance, then how can that help to reduce harmful emissions from transportation combusting fuels?
With power plants, their emissions can be lowered as well. Technological innovation will probably come up with a solution.
Attached image:


Edited on 03-02-2021 17:22
03-02-2021 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16189)
James___ wrote:
What might be the real issue behind the CCD (climate change debate) might actually be emissions from vehicles other than CO2. Still, because of the infrastructure and related costs involved in maintaining an economy, this can be more costly than it should be. https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/gasoline-is-becoming-worthless-210636353.html
In time, vehicles would probably switch to a cleaner form of energy because innovation and sustainability would allow the costs to be acceptable. The purpose of catalytic converters was to reduce emissions other than CO2.
And am doubtful most of you guys like science fiction. You know, like the original Star Trek and their clamshell communication devices. Except back in 2000 ours had much more capability than being just a device that allowed for sound transmission and reception.
This gives us a few things to consider. When there was an SSW event (sudden stratospheric warming) over Australia because of all of its brush fires a year or 2 ago, no hole in the ozone layer. And since technology will advance, then how can that help to reduce harmful emissions from transportation combusting fuels?
With power plants, their emissions can be lowered as well. Technological innovation will probably come up with a solution.


More random wanderings with no point being made.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 03-02-2021 21:19
03-02-2021 21:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3699)
Somebody's been nipping at the Kentucky Kool-Aid... CCD, stands for charge coupled device, it's used in cheap digital cameras. Those climate guys will hijack anything. My Explorer does a fine job of providing food for plant life. Needs new spark plugs (and a few other things). Been putting it off for years. Mostly, because it's going to really suck getting at them. No way solar panels and windmills are going to keep up with demand, if everything goes electric. Bet they don't shut down any power plants.
04-02-2021 00:40
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1380)
The fires in Australia made a bit of smoke.We have a fire out of control just East of the metro area and the smoke haze was strong as the wind blew it over the city of Perth.My CO2 meter went to 550ppm.No heat made it to the stratosphere and how could it me measured any way
04-02-2021 23:04
James___
★★★★★
(5166)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Somebody's been nipping at the Kentucky Kool-Aid... CCD, stands for charge coupled device, it's used in cheap digital cameras. Those climate guys will hijack anything. My Explorer does a fine job of providing food for plant life. Needs new spark plugs (and a few other things). Been putting it off for years. Mostly, because it's going to really suck getting at them. No way solar panels and windmills are going to keep up with demand, if everything goes electric. Bet they don't shut down any power plants.



Got my new 27 inch monitor and am enjoying some Kentucky CoolAde with it


p.s., it's about like looking out the windshield of my SUV. You need to get one Harvey. At least it'll be a little bit easier for me to work with SketchUp. That was kind of crowded on my old 24 inch monitor.

Attached image:


Edited on 04-02-2021 23:28
04-02-2021 23:13
James___
★★★★★
(5166)
duncan61 wrote:
The fires in Australia made a bit of smoke.We have a fire out of control just East of the metro area and the smoke haze was strong as the wind blew it over the city of Perth.My CO2 meter went to 550ppm.No heat made it to the stratosphere and how could it me measured any way



When there were fires around Canberra and that part of Australia, the hole in the ozone layer didn't form. An experiment that I've been pursuing is to try to show a link between tropospheric CO2 and this report by NOAA. NOAA cites an IPCC report.
Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


Usually for gasses from the troposphere to get up into the stratosphere needs either a good thermal updraft or help from a jet stream. This is because the tropopause is a barrier and is about where jet streams are found.
05-02-2021 00:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16189)
duncan61 wrote:
The fires in Australia made a bit of smoke.We have a fire out of control just East of the metro area and the smoke haze was strong as the wind blew it over the city of Perth.My CO2 meter went to 550ppm.No heat made it to the stratosphere and how could it me measured any way


How do you know the stratosphere was not heated by the fire? You just said it can't be measured.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan




Join the debate Why A Rotating National Policy Is Bad For Business:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bad Accountants013-10-2021 17:31
The Fastest Way To End The Virus Pandemic Is Using The North Korea Strategy, Policy & Environment010-08-2021 03:22
Use NCOV COVID To Defeat All Corrupt Governments & Bad Entities, Save The People025-07-2021 05:54
You Must Know All Society Level Structure If Want To Have The Correct Policy007-07-2021 15:05
Many National Governments Going To Collapse For Deceiving People About The COVID Despite Of Receiving War625-06-2021 19:54
Articles
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
John McCain: Remarks on Climate Change Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact