▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 13 of 24<<<1112131415>>>
01-10-2021 03:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:The wallet has been released, the excange is coming , the blockchain is coming and many more good things are happening. Why would a rational person belive that Safemoon s price goes to zero?

Despite the many good things that are occurring in the world, you have not identified any that serve as a rational, economic basis for Safemoon ever increasing in price.

1. It cannot be used as a currency.
2. It has no intrinsic value.
3. There is no demand for it.

Think of all the things in life which hold these characteristics and note that all of them fall to zero price. Here are some examples:

Garbage
Disease
Plutonian real estate
Safemoon tokens

With number 2, a credit card has no intrinsic value. Care to elaborate?
You can't use your credit card on the dark web. Kind of what determines its value.
I seriously can't believe we're discussing this. Cryptocurrency gets its value from being what is traded on the dark web. How do you not understand this? Are you a "real" American like gfm and ITN? Or maybe you guys are just that stupid?

FYI, get a dark web browser. You will be rerouted so many times that finding you might not be possible. It's about me not knowing who you are. I really hope you guys aren't this stupid.
01-10-2021 04:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I just gotta ask you guys this question. When the value of a currency is dependent on the dark web, how are you guys missing this? Without the dark web, cryptocurrency would have no value.
https://www.torproject.org/ With this browser, it will be difficult for anyone to find you. And quite possibly only cryptocurrency is allowed. This is just too basic guys. And this is about all you'll see of it publicly. Once inside, it is at your own risk.
I hope you guys aren't this naive. For all you know cryptocurrency comes from the Crypt Tripper 5; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU

@2:25 he mentions the crypt tripper 5. Crypt refers to a tomb and with currency, the dark side. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIsyoxZ7Uw

Seriously, want to buy a sex toy that is 15? It's the dark web, no one will know.
Your secrets are safe. And seriously speaking, you guys don't know this? Really?
Or maybe you do and say nothing? That's the alternative.
Edited on 01-10-2021 04:51
01-10-2021 04:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Simply put, it's difficult to trace cryptocurrency just as it is as tracing someone on the dark web. And if you guys don't know this, you do go to church on Sunday, right?
And maybe some of you have bought a boy toy? Who would know? He would but who is to say? Why it is the dark web. Such purchases are made using cryptocurrency.
Edited on 01-10-2021 04:57
01-10-2021 05:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Let's be clear on this, okay? If you wanted to buy a 15 year old boy or an 8 year old girl, how would you do it? The dark web (I did post the link to it) and cryptocurrency allows you the privacy that you need. Why deny yourself when it is a few mouse clicks away?
Kind of why it is the dark web. Have money? Then you can buy it. Chances of getting caught are slim to none. Kind of hate to think you guys don't know this and what cryptocurrency is about.
Edited on 01-10-2021 05:35
01-10-2021 06:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
An FYI, with cryptocurrency, we are talking the darkweb. Kind of why Bitcoin gained in value. And can you buy children? You can. Will the NSA know you did? Probably not. Just know if you don't like me, I'm the nice guy.

p.s., since I gave you guys a link to the dark web, go there and find out what cryptocurrency is used for. You can download the browser for free and then you can see what's for sale. The browser can go through over 1,000 IP addresses. That loses any search of someone looking for you. And if you have the cryptocurrency, you can buy it.
And if you don't, you really don't know what you're talking about. You guys know this, right?
Edited on 01-10-2021 06:35
01-10-2021 07:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)

James___ wrote:
IBDaMann wrote: 2. It has no intrinsic value.

You are mistaken on several levels.

1. A credit card has intrinsic value. Not much but it has some. Credit cards make handy emergency ice scrapers, among many other uses.

2. I was talking about Safemoon tokens and you strangely changed the subject to credit cards for some reason.

3. Safemoon tokens are purely notional, i.e. they don't exist except on paper or in one's imagination. There is nothing to have any intrinsic value. A credit card, on the other hand, is a physical object that is what it is.

The two are not the same.

James___ wrote: You can't use your credit card on the dark web.

1. You can use your credit card on the dark web.

2. Anyone else can use your credit card on the dark web.

3. Your credit card's value is greatly determined by how much spending power it offers to whomever is using it.

James___ wrote: Cryptocurrency gets its value from being what is traded on the dark web.

1. Safemoon is a scam, not a currency; Safemoon tokens cannot be effectively used as a currency.

2. Safemoon gets its value through FOMO generated in stupid gullibles and not because of anything having to do with the dark web.

3. Legitimate cryptocurrencies get their value from its community of users, not from any one specific marketplace.

01-10-2021 08:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote:
IBDaMann wrote: 2. It has no intrinsic value.

1. A credit card has intrinsic value. Not much but it has some. Credit cards make handy emergency ice scrapers, among many other uses.

2. I was talking about Safemoon tokens and you strangely changed the subject to credit cards for some reason.

3. Safemoon tokens are purely notional, i.e. they don't exist except on paper or in one's imagination. There is nothing to have any intrinsic value. A credit card, on the other hand, is a physical object that is what it is.

The two are not the same.

James___ wrote: You can't use your credit card on the dark web.

1. You can use your credit card on the dark web.

2. Anyone else can use your credit card on the dark web.

3. Your credit card's value is greatly determined by how much spending power it offers to whomever is using it.

James___ wrote: Cryptocurrency gets its value from being what is traded on the dark web.

1. Safemoon is a scam, not a currency; Safemoon tokens cannot be effectively used as a currency.

2. Safemoon gets its value through FOMO generated in stupid gullibles and not because of anything having to do with the dark web.

3. Legitimate cryptocurrencies get their value from its community of users, not from any one specific marketplace.

Just stop it!! Okay!!! Just stop it!!! You're just having fun with this. Safemoon has value if its users give it value. Even Robert Kraft celebrated winning the Super Bowl by going to a local massage parlor. How dare you cheapen Safemoon to the likes of a Super Bowl winning Billionaire!! Some people know what real value is about.

Edited on 01-10-2021 08:01
01-10-2021 11:37
(14414)
James___ wrote:Safemoon has value if its users give it value.

That would be the case if Safemoon were a currency ... but it isn't. Hence there are no Safemoon users. There are only Safemoon HODLers. They HODL Safemoon in futility, hoping others will extend value to it. This is why HODLers are relegated to eternally deifying Safemoon while dismissing all factual information as "FUD". They cling to the desperate hope that if only they can fool just under a billion people in the same way they themselves were fooled, maybe, just maybe, they can break even, maybe even come out ahead. Considering how much they have all lost, it's worth a shot.

Once any " consolidation" occurs, Safemoon's devaluation will meet with a commensurate acceleration.
Attached image:

01-10-2021 18:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Legitimate cryptocurrencies get their value from its community of users, not from any one specific marketplace.

Safemoon s community is one of the strongest I have seen. All the other coins I have do not have such a strong community.
01-10-2021 21:55
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:Safemoon s community is one of the strongest I have seen.

You haven't seen it. You have only read the words that were not censored, that were not deleted because they present imagery of a strong community. You are being used. You do not know the people in the "community." You gullibly accept all Safemoon propaganda on face value.

Xadoman wrote:All the other coins I have do not have such a strong community.

You do not know this. You know nothing about any such community.

You did not answer my question: What were you told would be accomplished by the consolidation?

Another question: What is your projection of Safemoon's price next Saturday (i.e. in eight days) considering the current price is $0.000001488?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-10-2021 23:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:Safemoon s community is one of the strongest I have seen.

You haven't seen it. You have only read the words that were not censored, that were not deleted because they present imagery of a strong community. You are being used. You do not know the people in the "community." You gullibly accept all Safemoon propaganda on face value.

Xadoman wrote:All the other coins I have do not have such a strong community.

You do not know this. You know nothing about any such community.

You did not answer my question: What were you told would be accomplished by the consolidation?

Another question: What is your projection of Safemoon's price next Saturday (i.e. in eight days) considering the current price is $0.000001488?

Are you implying that Safemoom is like a walk on slippery rocks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA
03-10-2021 07:40
(14414)
James___ wrote:Are you implying that Safemoom is like a walk on slippery rocks?

No. I am saying that Safemoon is akin to the slaughterhouse pen.

Everything will be taken and until then, the cattle will simply never leave the pen. If any of the cattle notice that the gate is left open, others will declare the announcement as FUD and will begin a discussion on what they are going to do with all the cud when the moonful of grain arrives.

To gfm7175, do you see any similarities between Safemoon and Scientology?

1. Mandatory rejection of common sense
2. Joining on being convinced that it's OK to just hand over one's money.
3. The full-court press to dismiss friends and family offering factual information
4. The repeated mantra that "we" are your family now, and that your new community is the strongest you'll ever have.
5. The pressure to never "get out" and the paralysis imposed by the assured retribution if one tries to leave.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-10-2021 07:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Are you implying that Safemoom is like a walk on slippery rocks?

No. I am saying that Safemoon is akin to the slaughterhouse pen.

I don't understand you. Were you referring to a feed lot? That is where cattle go if they're not fed on a ranch. There they are just fed to be slaughtered. Is that what you mean?
04-10-2021 12:55
(14414)
While we are waiting for Safemoon to autocorrect (i.e. return to $0.000001233) from the recent scramble by stupid people who rushed to buy Safemoon tokens solely on the announcement of the Safemoon Wallet app ...

I figure I'll review the directors' latest "consolidation" scheme and why it'll work.

First, what is the "consolidation" all about?

Safemoon was created as the ultimate pump-n-dump scam with an initial supply of one quadrillion tokens. Why that many? Two reasons: 1) to ensure plenty of tokens to dump during the "dump" stage and 2) fool the target victims with a micro price measured in the ten-millionths of a penny and the refrain "all it needs to do is reach one penny in price and you will have 1000x your investment.". Well, they pumped up the price, dumped the tokens, made $billions and let the value deflate to practically zero. The directors still make some money whenever there is activity, but as you can imagine, the activity had all but dried up ... and the directors need to maintain sufficient liquidity to keep Safemoon operational, which means a lot of money is tied up that could be invested elsewhere. The directors realized that they could milk HODLers for every penny they're worth by stringing them along with phony announcements and Reddit propaganda forums.

Alas, Safemoon has come to the end of the road. Safemoon's price was on the cusp of coughing up a zero and, in effect, becoming " delisted" in the minds of even their faithful-to-a-fault HODLers. The directors had to act immediately if they wanted to keep Safemoon alive. As I mentioned above, they bought some time with the Safemoon Wallet announcement ... but Safemoon's price is already settling back to its previous icy incline and putting on the skates.

So, as a final gambit, the directors are going to try a "reverse split" which is done by any company whose stock is about to be delisted. Stock shares are consolidated and the price multiplies commensurably ... and maybe it remains listed and maybe people become more interested in it. It's always worth a shot. But they can't call it a "reverse split" without broadcasting the "final gambit" nature of the scheme so they are insisting that the planned reverse split is not a reverse split but is, in fact, a "consolidation" that will benefit the HODLers ... without really explaining how.

The reason this will work is that the remaining HODLers are among the most gullible and financially stupid people on the planet. They will embrace any and all propaganda while dismissing all factual information as FUD.

If the reverse split occurs at a 1000:1 rate, I will be able to write $0.001233 instead of $0.000001233, for example, and Safemoon's price will decline one thousand times faster.

Let me know if you have any questions.

04-10-2021 16:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
To gfm7175, do you see any similarities between Safemoon and Scientology?

1. Mandatory rejection of common sense
2. Joining on being convinced that it's OK to just hand over one's money.
3. The full-court press to dismiss friends and family offering factual information
4. The repeated mantra that "we" are your family now, and that your new community is the strongest you'll ever have.
5. The pressure to never "get out" and the paralysis imposed by the assured retribution if one tries to leave.

Yes sir. The similarities are definitely there. Number 4 also makes me think of my cousin who was a druggie. She was easily sucked into the druggie "family/community" because her own family treated her like shit.

04-10-2021 16:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
If the reverse split occurs at a 1000:1 rate, I will be able to write $0.001233 instead of $0.000001233, for example, and Safemoon's price will decline one thousand times faster.

Let me know if you have any questions.

None from me. It sounds like you are seeing right through the smoke and mirrors.
07-10-2021 14:30
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Silence in this thread means that the price is climbing upwards

Safmoon has delivered the wallet
Soon there will be the excange
Soon there will be their own blockchain
And many more

It also seems that in overall good things are happening again in the cryptoworld. Etherium is sitting at 3000 dollars at the moment. Rumors are that it could go to 35000 soon. I think I am going to buy a little bit of etherium.
Also there is a crypto called Cisla. They are going to buy an entire island so it is going to be also a real estate project.
08-10-2021 02:46
(14414)

Xadoman wrote:Silence in this thread means that the price is climbing upwards

The silence in this thread is indicative of Safemoon being all but dead, with directors milking the last precious pennies from the remaining gullibles.

Of course Safemoon's price is increasing ... this interval. It was decreasing the previous interval, just after it was increasing, and decreasing before that. Safemoon's price chart is governed mostly by Binance background noise.

Is Safemoon's price above the $0.000002000 panic line yet, or is it still below? Are you trying to put lipstick on your "more than 60% loss" pig, trying to make it look like it is going to take you to the moon?

The name "Safemoon" was meant as a cruel joke on stupid HODLers, i.e. the directors are safely mooning you all.

IBdaMann asked of Xadoman:

The HUUUUUUGE delay in responding reveals the frantic desperation of someone who discovered that the dream he bought is a nightmare.

Xadoman wrote:Safmoon has delivered the wallet. Soon there will be the excange. Soon there will be their own blockchain. And many more ...

... things that only entice gullible financial incompetents into a Ponzi but that have no bearing on the value of a cryptocurrency. Nothing you listed is cause for anyone to place any value in Safemoon tokens or for Safemoon tokens to somehow increase in value.

Xadoman wrote: It also seems that in overall good things are happening again in the cryptoworld.

It's too bad that Safemoon isn't a cryptocurrency.

Xadoman wrote:Etherium is sitting at 3000 dollars at the moment. Rumors are that it could go to 35000 soon. I think I am going to buy a little bit of etherium.

We have already established that you are addicted to gambling. Rumors are that the Roulette table at the MGM Grand will come up "19-Red." You should be the guy who invests $50,000 on that number when it does!

Xadoman wrote:Also there is a crypto called Cisla. They are going to buy an entire island so it is going to be also a real estate project.

You don't see the scam in that? If you wanted to buy your own island but have the stupid people of the word bankroll it for you, how would you go about it? You form a DeFi "cryptocurrency" and announce that it is a "project" and that HODLers will all own the island ... except that they won't. And you'd make the token price so absurdly small, e.g. $0.0000098923, and you would announce that all Cisla needs to do is to reach one penny in price to achieve 10,000x return!

Current Cisla Price: $0.0000097426

So, when it comes to recognizing a scam, you're telling me that you are effectively blind. How many Nigerian bankers have you sent your bank account information?

08-10-2021 03:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Am curious, what train wreck has ever happened in slow motion and did anyone like watching it?
With Slo-Motion, it is a hydroplane that was raced during the Seafair Regattas of the 1950's. That's before I was born but if anyone has lived in God's Country, then they know what Slo-Motion is.
But why a topic about a hydroplane when the craft is not discussed? I've heard the saying come Heaven and Slo-Motion but that was about the hydroplane. So what exactly are yo guys talking about?
And yes, Seattle might have Elliot Bay while God's Country has Tampa Bay but please give it a rest, okay? We understand that the Salish Sea is Tampa Bay and Elliot Bay is merely something the Duwamish Tribe, er, river feeds into. It's all pretty basic and yes, seminole means God's land like Fleur de Lis, er, Florida. Who could confuse that with the Flower of Life?
Fortunately I know Sealth, Washington is correct.
And Harvey, you and your brother need to work together if you want to win homecoming King and Queen.
08-10-2021 03:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
p.s., and next someone will say the Duwamish is a tribe that flows into the Great Spirit which Elliot Bay represents. Harvey, we're not discussing "God's Country" and Tampa Bay, okay?
08-10-2021 07:36
(14414)

James___ wrote:Am curious, what train wreck has ever happened in slow motion and did anyone like watching it?

"Slow Motion" is a matter of perception. An accelerated observer will perceive "slower" inertial frames of reference as "slow motion."

Then there's Safemoon which is giving us enough time to write a book on what is going to happen.

Has Safemoon returned at least to "PANIC" level, i.e. $0.0000020000?

Oh look, it has not. Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001748

08-10-2021 16:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Also there is a crypto called Cisla. They are going to buy an entire island so it is going to be also a real estate project.

You don't see the scam in that? If you wanted to buy your own island but have the stupid people of the word bankroll it for you, how would you go about it? You form a DeFi "cryptocurrency" and announce that it is a "project" and that HODLers will all own the island ... except that they won't. And you'd make the token price so absurdly small, e.g. $0.0000098923, and you would announce that all Cisla needs to do is to reach one penny in price to achieve 10,000x return!

Current Cisla Price: $0.0000097426

So, when it comes to recognizing a scam, you're telling me that you are effectively blind. How many Nigerian bankers have you sent your bank account information?

Wow... That bit of information about Cisla sure sounds eerily familiar to some other "cryptocurrency" that's been "all the rave" around these parts... I can't quite put my thumb on it though... hmmmmmm... what was the name of it again?? Maybe Xadoman can help me out...

08-10-2021 16:42
(14414)

James___ wrote:p.s., and next someone will say the Duwamish is a tribe that flows into the Great Spirit which Elliot Bay represents.

James__, you make this point with amazing clarity. There can be little doubt as to how one should make this determination given your eloquent presentation. In fact, you might have very well stamped a period onto the end of this discussion.

Well done. Great point.

09-10-2021 01:36
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:Silence in this thread means that the price is climbing upwards

Xadoman's silence means that Safemoon's price is dropping again.

Oh look, Current Safemoon Price is $0.000001653
10-10-2021 01:09
(14414)
Xadoman, I'll give you another shot at greatness.

Sometime within the next 24 hours, give me your prediction for Safemoon's price in eight days, i.e. next Sunday.

More importantly, will Safemoon "moon" before then? Will you reach your 1000x ROI by then? Will it even reach up to the $0.000002000 panic line by then?

Here's your chance to make a bold statement.

10-10-2021 03:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I predict this day next year safemoon will be at 0.0002000
10-10-2021 05:13
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:I predict this day next year safemoon will be at 0.0002000

I applaud your willingness to hazard speculation, but I will afford you the same credit after the announcement of any inverse split.

10-10-2021 05:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I predict this day next year safemoon will be at 0.0002000

I applaud your willingness to hazard speculation, but I will afford you the same credit after the announcement of any inverse split.

Yep, someone is filling the "chamber pot".
10-10-2021 05:48
(14414)
James___ wrote: Yep, someone is filling the "chamber pot".

It is better "in the chamber pot" than "against the wind."

10-10-2021 06:06
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I trade on plus 500 and recently bought copper.I have just checked it and it has closed on me at
plus $1121.53AUD.Thats how it is done.There are 12 cryptos on this platform but safemoon is not there
10-10-2021 11:54
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
It still amazes me that IBdaMann, who is an IT guy, did not buy Bitcoin back in a day when it cost cents.

I quess it goes along with an old saying that "the cobbler's children go barefoot."
10-10-2021 12:31
(14414)
IBdaMann wrote:Xadoman, I'll give you another shot at greatness.

Sometime within the next 24 hours, give me your prediction for Safemoon's price in eight days, i.e. next Sunday.

More importantly, will Safemoon "moon" before then? Will you reach your 1000x ROI by then? Will it even reach up to the $0.000002000 panic line by then?

Here's your chance to make a bold statement.

Xadoman wrote:
It still amazes me that IBdaMann, who is an IT guy, did not buy Bitcoin back in a day when it cost cents.

I quess it goes along with an old saying that "the cobbler's children go barefoot."

Xadoman, I checked carefully several times but I don't see any speculation on next Sunday's Safemoon price hazarded in your post.

Regarding your misconception that my children somehow suffer(ed) an impoverished existence, I can only fantasize about my children having an appreciation for money to the extent that you indicate. Oh, how I wish ...

10-10-2021 20:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Regarding your misconception that my children somehow suffer(ed) an impoverished existence

You got the old saying wrong. For example my grandfather was a construction worker but he hated working on his own house. I know a guy who was an architect but he lived in an old ugly house. And you, as an IT guy, did not buy Bitcoin back in a day. As you can see it is quite funny and meant to be taken as a joke
11-10-2021 05:04
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:And you, as an IT guy, did not buy Bitcoin back in a day.

I bet very few knowledgeable IT guys even consider a cryptocurrency ... unless it is to create one for the consumption of those who are not knowledgeable in IT.

13-10-2021 18:35
(14414)
Xadoman, you still haven't told me 1) when, roughly, Safemoon is going to moon and 2) how high Safemoon's price will rcket by Saturday.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001690

Lastly: What's the latest on the reverse split?
14-10-2021 15:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman, you still haven't told me 1) when, roughly, Safemoon is going to moon and 2) how high Safemoon's price will rcket by Saturday.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001690

Lastly: What's the latest on the reverse split?

It is my long term hold. I have to admit that some of my coins have been rugged. For example crumpy cat, pitbull , bonfire etc but Safemoon still keeps ticking. I do not know when it is going to moon but the community is strong and devs keep delivering goodies. There is going to be a buy button for those who want to keep it as simple as possible. Once the heard is buying again then there is a hope for a new ATH.

As for a consolidation I was not happy hearing about it because I was just ticking closer to becomeing a billionaire but after the consolidation I am only a millionaire.
14-10-2021 19:10
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:[Safemoon] is my long term hold.

I got that much. What is the reason?

Xadoman wrote: I have to admit that some of my coins have been rugged.

Safemoon has been improving in these last few days ... but not to any meaningful extent. Safemoon remains below the $0.000002000 panic line. Although I hope you are ultimately successful in your investing, I firmly believe that your money will have a much better ROI if you pull it out of Safemoon and invest in something that has a reason for increasing in value.

Xadoman wrote:... but Safemoon still keeps ticking.

What do you believe that means? "Ticking"?

Xadoman wrote:I do not know when it is going to moon

I know you don't know exactly. Nobody can see the future. You must have, however, some expectation of timeframe otherwise you would not have put your money down.

Xadoman wrote: but the community is strong

This has no bearing on Safemoon's value ... or on its demise.

Xadoman wrote:... and devs keep delivering goodies.

You mean " ... and devs delivered one goody of marginal value."

Xadoman wrote: There is going to be a buy button for those who want to keep it as simple as possible.

Just like slot machines make it as easy as possible for you to bet five coins at a time.

Xadoman wrote: Once the [herd] is buying again then there is a hope for a new ATH.

Nope. Safemoon is a pump-n-dump. It is next to impossible for Safemoon to even approach its all-time high. Look at the price curve. Only in an arranged scenario whereby whales are buying huge quantities of Safemoon all at the same time can Safemoon reach $0.00001350 (four zeroes). Even if that happens, when you try to buy more, you will only be buying tokens that are then being "dumped." If you try to sell your Safemoon you will miss the spike of the pump because you will not have been notified that it was happening and instead will end up selling at the bottom of the other side of the spike. You will be hosed no matter what you do. But not to fear, that scenario cannot even happen realistically.

Xadoman wrote: As for a consolidation I was not happy hearing about it because I was just ticking closer to becomeing a billionaire but after the consolidation I am only a millionaire.

Yet Safemoon is still your long-term hold. Why?

14-10-2021 23:30
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
"
Nope. Safemoon is a pump-n-dump. It is next to impossible for Safemoon to even approach its all-time high. Look at the price curve. Only in an arranged scenario whereby whales are buying huge quantities of Safemoon all at the same time can Safemoon reach $0.00001350 (four zeroes)."

Because the amount of people currently in crypto is quite small. There is a hugh potential for growth if buying crypto is as easy as possible. This is the heard I am talking about, billions of people jumping in hopeing to become a millionaire.
Edited on 14-10-2021 23:31
15-10-2021 01:28
(14414)

Xadoman wrote:"
Nope. Safemoon is a pump-n-dump. It is next to impossible for Safemoon to even approach its all-time high. Look at the price curve. Only in an arranged scenario whereby whales are buying huge quantities of Safemoon all at the same time can Safemoon reach $0.00001350 (four zeroes)."
Because the amount of people currently in crypto is quite small.

The number of people involved in "crypto" is totally irrelevant to the price of a particular token. Your statement sounds just as silly as if you were to have written "Because the amount of businesses using fully managed servers in their Cloud PaaS is quite small." It's totally irrelevant.

Xadoman wrote: There is a [huge] potential for growth if buying crypto is as easy as possible.

The ease of buying or selling a particular token is irrelevant to its price. Buying and selling activity is irrelevant to the price. What causes stock prices to increase is their earnings, projected or otherwise, and crypto tokens have no earnings. The only value that a token can have is what someone is willing to exchange for it. Regrettably, no one will exchange anything for it because it comes with a 10% penalty "poison pill." The only possible manner for Safemoon to increase in value is for the Safemoon directors to play games with their liquidity pools on the Binance exchange, or for the directors to simply adjust the price at their whim. Of course, increasing the price goes against their own financial interests because they have to pay more (read: lose more money) whenever someone wishes to cash out at the higher price.

Xadoman wrote:This is the [herd] I am talking about,

... of mindless HODlers who achieve the sense of allegiance and belonging they seek by giving away their money ... like a fanatical religious cult.

Xadoman wrote: billions of people jumping in [hoping] to become a millionaire.

... gullibly believing the empty promise that they will become uber-rich at zero risk.

Well, if that's your rationale then you'll appreciate the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted."

Well, good luck, I hope I'm totally mistaken. Nonetheless, I strongly urge you to get out now and invest your money in something else, or keep it available as an emergency fund. Anything other than Safemoon.

p.s. - this is my 10,000th post on this site.

15-10-2021 01:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I just checked my Plus 500 account and the lite coin I bought at 172.51 went up to 180.16 and it paid $320.81.I opened on 13/10/21 7.38 am and it closed 14/10/21 at 11.04am.How does this happen.All I do is look at the past perfomance and set the margin to where it has been before and make sure I can cover it if it falls.It will always go back up it just depends on when
Page 13 of 24<<<1112131415>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact