Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 12 of 23<<<1011121314>>>
23-09-2021 20:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Addendum to my previous post:

It appears the directors took withdrawals on 15, 17, 19 & 21 September. Today is 23 September so don't be surprised if sometime later on today the price starts to drop.

On the chance that I misread the chart to the extent that there were only withdrawals on 15 and 19 September, i.e. with a pattern of every four days, I still expect a substantive drop in price today.

Let's see.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001469
Edited on 23-09-2021 20:50
24-09-2021 05:57
(14377)
IBdaMann wrote:

It appears the directors took withdrawals on 15, 17, 19 & 21 September. Today is 23 September so don't be surprised if sometime later on today the price starts to drop.

On the chance that I misread the chart to the extent that there were only withdrawals on 15 and 19 September, i.e. with a pattern of every four days, I still expect a substantive drop in price today.

Let's see.

So there remains just over an hour for my speculation (not a prediction) of a substantive Safemoon price drop to pan out, and by that I mean it has to at least begin a drop into 12XX. Otherwise, it becomes a matter of how many hours off I was.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001476
24-09-2021 06:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Let's see.

So there remains just over an hour for my speculation (not a prediction) of a substantive Safemoon price drop to pan out, and by that I mean it has to at least begin a drop into 12XX. Otherwise, it becomes a matter of how many hours off I was.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001476

Just curious, with over $2 Billion in cash on hand, how does your minuscule value translate to actual dollars, krone or rubles? Or are we talking yen or won? Just have held different currencies but not any yen for Russian things.

Life's a game.

This can't work because you guys have only been in and have only lived in one country. Why you won't get the joke. I haven't been to Japan so haven't had any yen. Then there's yin/yang which gets into chi/q'i which has other spellings. Just isn't what you guys would get.
Edited on 24-09-2021 06:20
24-09-2021 06:52
(14377)
Well, it looks like my anticipated price drop isn't going to happen before tomorrow. The 24-hour price range falls within 80 SPUs. I'm still watching.
24-09-2021 15:49
(14377)
IBdaMann wrote:
Well, it looks like my anticipated price drop isn't going to happen before tomorrow. The 24-hour price range falls within 80 SPUs. I'm still watching.

Early this morning Safemoon price began to drop but still has about 50 SPUs to go before falling into 12XX.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-09-2021 16:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Early this morning Safemoon price began to drop but still has about 50 SPUs to go before falling into 12XX.

Your anticipation wasn't too far off the mark... Happened a bit later and not quite as far of a drop (at this moment, anyway) ... but it seems that you are getting their ways down pretty good.
24-09-2021 18:56
(14377)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your anticipation wasn't too far off the mark... Happened a bit later and not quite as far of a drop (at this moment, anyway) ... but it seems that you are getting their ways down pretty good.

Yeah, the bottom didn't really drop out as I thought it would. It has been more of a "correction." Safemoon seems to be content in 13XX for the moment.

Note that the 24-hour High-Low differential went from 80 SPUs to 190 SPUs in just a couple of hours.

Of course, Safemoon can only hold its price as long as there is sufficient liquidity which precludes the directors pulling it. It is not in their financial interest to keep the money tied up in a liquidity pool any more than if they were to keep it stuffed in a mattress. I don't see any other option but for Safemoon price to drop the moment the Curly Shuffle begins.

Again, we'll see. I'm still watching.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001372

24-09-2021 19:27
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Xadoman: How are your "reflections" coming along?

953188125.141 SAFEMO 13.09.2021
953529873.491 SAFEMO 14.09.2021
954555450.744 SAFEMO 24.09.2021

Step by step, bit by bit I am getting closer to 1 billion.
Edited on 24-09-2021 19:28
25-09-2021 18:23
(14377)
The 24-hour Safemoon high-low differential is only 67 SPUs. Safemoon seems to be dead.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001369
25-09-2021 19:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
SafeMoon is getting interesting. A lot was invested to setup the coin, though I'm sure they made back the start-up, and a little extra for the effort... But, it would be a huge blow to cryptocurrency, for SafeMoon to appear as a total scam from the start. It would really destroy confidence in the concept. Might be ideal for some of the older, established coins, since few are going to immediately invest in any new coins, and be cautious. Maybe the failure is just 'friendly' completion, and just the beginning of the fight to be number one, or the only one.

Far as I know, there is no regulation, restrictions or controls. guarantees. Wide open to manipulation. Those most heavily invested, can completely take their money, and run to the next best investment. Leaving the slow, and small investors to deal with the huge drop in value.
25-09-2021 20:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With people who buy currency such as stock or crypto currency, usually there are tangible value.
It is then when crypto currency becomes like stock. Want to buy and sell on the dark net? Then you'll want to spend crypto currency which can be difficult to trace. Why it increases in value.
When it is not based on an actual investment, then it's the same as using a prepaid credit card. Will people like a 10% tax on every purchase? And then how stable is its price? What is the demand for that cryptocurrency?
As one person mentioned, if it is seen as a "get rich quick scheme" where the original investors were quick to cash out, that could kill it as it becomes a high risk investment.
26-09-2021 00:02
(14377)

James___ wrote: With people who buy currency such as stock or crypto currency,

The word you seek is "speculate", i.e. "With people who speculate ..."

Stock is not a currency. Stock is merely ownership and is not anything tangible.

Remember that scams are scams, regardless of the form/disguise. Safemoon is a pump-n-dump scam, a pyramid scheme in the form of a three-tier Ponzi ... disguised, however, as a legitimate cryptocurrency. Just don't join Xadoman in that third tier.

James___ wrote: It is then when crypto currency becomes like stock.

Cryptocurrency distinguishes itself from stock in that stock is ownership of something striving to generate earnings whereas cryptocurrency is the ownership of absolutely nothing of any intrinsic value. Stock carries the promise of an entire business machine striving to bring in a profit. Cryptocurrency carries the promise of remaining worthless except to others who happen to choose to carry the same cryptocurrency and, in that regard, is entirely dependent upon the value they deem it.

James___ wrote: Want to buy and sell on the dark net? Then you'll want to spend crypto currency which can be difficult to trace.

The cost of doing business in cryptocurrency is that you lose a huge portion of your money as the cost of privacy.

James___ wrote: Why it increases in value.

Only Bitcoin and very few others will increase in value. Cryptocurrency for the most part tanks as the value it is deemed erodes.

James___ wrote: When it is not based on an actual investment, then it's the same as using a prepaid credit card.

No cryptocurrency is investment or is based on investment. You are thinking of stock.

No cryptocurrency emulates a prepaid cash card because the conversion of wealth quantity X from currency A into cryptocurrency B does not guarantee the purchasing power of wealth quantity X from cryptocurrency B.

James___ wrote:Will people like a 10% tax on every purchase?

Wrong question. Will vendors be willing to sell goods and services at a 10% discount (from, say, a price in dollars) and then receive less than that amount of value in a cryptocurrency that is worth less than the dollars in the first place?

The answer is "of course not." Many vendors refuse to accept American Express because of its unacceptably high 3.5% fee which is directly in the same currency. Additional conversion losses incurred above and beyond a 10% fee seal the fate of Safemoon as summarily precluded from being used as any form of currency. Of course, the scam nature of Safemoon precludes it from being any sort of investment. It's value can only drop to zero. There is no other option if nothing else changes.

James___ wrote: And then how stable is its price?

The price of any currency, crypto- or otherwise, floats on the whim of those who give it value.

Safemoon is a scam so its price will be falling to zero, it's just a question of when. On 20 April 2021, Safemoon was "pumped" up to $0.00001399 (four zeroes) and then "dumped" by the second tier ... and has steadily slid in value to being less than 10% of its former price.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001361

I'm watching for two things at this point.

1. For Safemoon's price to remain below $0.000001200 for 24 hours so I can adjust the baseline again.
2. For Safemoon's price to dip below $0.000001000 and to officially "couph up" a zero. HODLers talk forever about Safemoon "eating" a zero and won't say word one about the zero it will be "coughing up" soon enough.

James___ wrote: As one person mentioned, if it is seen as a "get rich quick scheme" where the original investors were quick to cash out, that could kill it as it becomes a high risk investment.

This is how Safemoon is seen because this is what Safemoon is, i.e. a pump-n-dump. Look at the Safemoon price chart for the week April 15-22. Just look at it. That tells you all you need to know. It tells you why you are watching a train wreck in slow motion.

26-09-2021 01:23
(14377)

Xadoman wrote:
What sort of information do you have access to? Can you pull up how many people, and how many coins each of those people bought?

Yes of course. The point of the crypto is that everything is written that has happened. Every transaction in the history is somewhere in the blockchain.
For example take a look into this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SafeMoon/comments/n9nt19/whale_watch_day_42/

From the comments turns out that the top whale gets around 140000 dollars per day from reflection. I also get reflection but that is minuscule.

Xadoman, how can gfm7175 and I discover in the blockchain exactly how many reflections the top whale has earned this month?

How can gfm7175 and I discover in the blockchain all of your purchases?

How can gfm7175 and I watch reruns of the Curly Shuffle and track in the blockchain all the transfers of wealth in and out of Safemoon by the directors using their multiple liquidity pools on Binance?

... or were you lying about the whole blockchain thing because Safemoon isn't a cryptocurrency ... because it doesn't have its own blockchain?

26-09-2021 09:20
(14377)
So I just glanced at the Safemoon chart ... and it looks like the correction just completed ... just not into 12XX. Safemoon dropped almost to 1300 (1302, 1310, 1308, 1310, 1302, 1304, 1305, 1304, 1308, 1304, 1308, 1306, 1305) and danced around there but just wouldn't go below 1300.

Safemoon hasn't been this low since 11 September when it hit its lowest price since the "dump" back in April.
Attached image:

26-09-2021 10:31
(14377)
OK, it happened. Safemoon is now officially in 12XX, where it was just over two weeks ago, the only other time it was in 12XX. For some reason, this "correction" took two installments instead of occurring all at once and then bouncing. At the moment, Safemoon is line dancing on 1300 (1298,1301,1299, etc..) but we'll see where the dust settles in a few hours.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001298
26-09-2021 11:02
(14377)
Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001236

Safemoon is 236 SPUs from coughing up a zero.
26-09-2021 19:32
(14377)
Update: Safemoon price "bounced" at $0.000001233 and returned to the mid-to-low 13XX.

100% of the time that Safemoon bounces after a substantive price drop, the price returns to the bounce point and falls below a short while later. So we know the target value to which Safemoon will be returning to dig even deeper.

My speculation: 24-hours to return to $0.000001233. 48-hours to be solid $0.0000011XX
26-09-2021 21:30
(14377)

While we're waiting for Safemoon to fall below $0.000001233, I figured we could address various other questions about Safemoon and the train wreck we are witnessing, including "activity" and impending collapse.

If we look at the "Volume" data, we see a pretty clear story being told in actions and not in words. Safemoon is a pump-n-dump Ponzi in which the "Pump" (of the price to levels never to be reached thereafter) had concluded around 20 April 2021 and the social media marketing blitz began along with the "Dump" (of the 2nd Tier's tokens) which was in full force until the 2nd Tier made their $mega-millions off a gullible public. So I looked at the volume data for the 20th, 21st and 22nd of three different months: April, July, and September. April was the "Pump-n-Dump" month, September is the current month and July is a month in the middle.

Date * * * Volume
20-Apr-21 $144,768,343
21-Apr-21 $173,339,350
22-Apr-21 $191,610,645
20-Jul-21 $22,407,193
21-Jul-21 $25,822,557
22-Jul-21 $21,913,411
20-Sep-21 $6,898,303
21-Sep-21 $7,098,131
22-Sep-21 $6,453,088

The volume data includes both purchase activity by the public and token shifting activity by the directors, all of which occurs on the Binance exchange and gets lumped together as the total "volume."

The April "Pump-n-Dump" volumes are almost entirely comprised of token purchase activity by the public, to the order of hundreds of millions of dollars. April saw Safemoon reach its highest price of $0.00001399 (only four zeroes) on 20 April due to the "Pump." Of course, being a pump-n-dump scam, Safemoon coughed up a zero the very next day and has kept it as a souvenir ever since.

July saw greatly tapered purchase activity with most of the volume being comprised of director activity shuffling tokens, combined on the order of tens of millions of dollars, an order of magnitude below April's volumes. The world had watched Safemoon steadily lose more than 75% of its value and only the few gullible bottom-dwellers who didn't quite get the memo were still falling for the deception and purchasing Safemoon tokens.

September saw almost all purchases of Safemoon by the public evaporate leaving the Safemoon price chart to be little more than an ECG readout of the Binance exchange, mostly reflecting only background noise. Practically all the volume was from token shifting by directors continuing to shuffle tokens through different liquidity pools, on the order of single-digit-millions of dollars, another order of magnitude decreased.

Take a look at the most recent volumes:

Date * * * Volume
14-Sep-21 - $16,186,418
15-Sep-21 - $9,997,342
16-Sep-21 - $8,663,945
17-Sep-21 - $6,940,357
18-Sep-21 - $7,996,473
19-Sep-21 - $8,027,806
20-Sep-21 - $6,898,303
21-Sep-21 - $7,098,131
22-Sep-21 - $6,453,088
23-Sep-21 - $6,212,972
24-Sep-21 - $5,353,679
25-Sep-21 - $5,134,776

Notice that the volume dropped into single-digit-millions on 15 September, the day Safemoon reached an all-time low. Looking at the price chart, that low price was not due to purchase/selling activity by the public. It must have been that $16,186,418 shuffle by the directors on the 14th. A few brilliant HODLers strategized that the historic low price was the perfect time to buy more Safemoon. That spark of activity temporarily drove the price up about 250 SPUs. Of course, the price returned to that lowest point because the directors continue to drain value out of Safemoon. The market capitalization has gone from $5.1 Billion on 12 May 2021 to yesterday's $805 Million.

Safemoon doesn't burn any tokens, by the way. The directors simply reclaim them and pull them out of Safemoon on Binance. Every time that Xadoman receives "reflections," the directors extract an amount equal to all that has been distributed to all HODLers. That amount is pulled from Safemoon and the token value decreases, not increases.

The rug is being pulled. The value is being drained. Look at the numbers.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001336

26-09-2021 22:32
(14377)

HarveyH55 wrote: But, it would be a huge blow to cryptocurrency, for SafeMoon to appear as a total scam from the start.

With the exception of Safemoon HODLers, Safemoon is absolutely recognized by the entirety of the investing world as a pump-n-dump scam. I am the one who has been referring to it as a pyramid scheme but my research into other financial analysis revealed that Safemoon is a blatantly stereotypical pump-n-dump which you can see by the huge leading price spike at the very beginning. The reason the price never-ever-ever-ever gets anywhere close to that sky-high price thereafter is that the price is artificially "pumped" by unethical directors/developers using a quirk in the DeFi price algorithm. Before the crypto is advertised to the public, a 2nd tier of insiders/friends, who are to make a killing at the expense of the unwary public, engage in a coordinated simultaneous purchase of the crypto tokens in secret at a very low price so that no outsiders accidentally get in. When this huge volume is purchased all at once with zero liquidity provided by the directors, the DeFi price algorithm goes bonkers and shoots the price into orbit, far beyond what any free-market activity would support. Then the directors shift gears and unleash the global marketing blitz on social media, opening token sales to the unwary public who knows nothing more than the crypto is apparently on fire, shooting up in price and the FOMO becomes unbearable.

Purchases from around the globe come pouring in, but the tokens being purchased at the sky-high price are those being sold (dumped) by the 2nd tier insiders who purchased those tokens in secret days prior at 1/30th the price. The public, on the other hand, purchases the tokens when the price is in orbit and watches helplessly as it immediately begins to fall to earth, often burning up on reentry.

HarveyH55 wrote: It would really destroy confidence in the concept.

James__ was spot on regarding this point. There is no confidence on the DeFi exchanges. Everyone understands that it is nothing short of uber-high-risk gambling. The DeFi exchanges are where the scams happen for exactly the reasons you cited, i.e. there is no regulation whatsoever.

What James__ pointed out is that one can nonetheless use DeFi cryptos to totally circumvent any laws and engage in nefarious activity with total privacy and anonymity. The cost of doing business this way is an elevated risk of loss of any/all money thrown into the crypto in order to attain such privacy/anonymity.

Again, the reason this does/will not affect Bitcoin is because Bitcoin is an actual cryptocurrency whereas Safemoon is not. Bitcoin has its own blockchain which is an absolute requirement.

Safemoon will, however, have huge negative consequences on Ethereum which is another DeFi token. Peruse this website and notice what kind of people would be willing to take this kind of gamble with their money. You'll get the picture.

27-09-2021 15:47
(14377)
If there was any doubt about whether Safemoon is dead, or whether Safemoon can be classified as "active" ... the 24-hour price chart is nothing but background noise, to the extent that the price axis is graduated in increments of ... only 5 SPUs. There is nothing but the background ECG, requiring a price magnification/granularity of five ten-millionths of a (US) penny to prevent the graph from being anything other than a totally flat line.

She's dead, Jim.
Attached image:

27-09-2021 21:46
(14377)
12XX, the latest frontier. These are the voyages of the Safemoon enterprise. It's continuing mission, to explore HODLers weaknesses and gullibilities, to seek out new purchasers of tokens because the price is so low, ... to boldly go where it had only twice been before.

Safemoon has made its move into 12XX and is rushing to embrace $0.000001233. It shouldn't be long.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001275
27-09-2021 23:37
(14377)
OK, so it might take a tad longer than I thought.

Safemoon is shifting back and forth between 126X and 127X, just bouncing up and down within a roughly 10 SPU span. I thought it would have just made a bee-line for 1233.

------

Edit: Incidentally, Safemoon's price is dropping, but it's not because of any trading or free-market activity. We covered how Safemoon is dead trading-wise in a previous post. The price drop must be because tokens are being drained through the exchange, factoring into Price (causing it to go down) and Volume (causing it to go up).
Edited on 27-09-2021 23:45
28-09-2021 00:24
(14377)
Safemoon is inching downward. Now it is bouncing up and down within 125X.

Slow.
28-09-2021 01:34
(14377)
Safemoon decided to bounce back up towards 1300. I'm not sure what's causing it, but then again, we are just dealing with background noise so it really could a plethora of things of which I am unaware.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001279
28-09-2021 07:03
(14377)
I just posted a comment on THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO. I wonder how long it will be before the comment is removed.

You have stated repeatedly that you are invested in Safemoon but you never explain any valid reason why. Can you offer a rational basis for your emphatic support for Safemoon or do you simply get a thrill out of high-risk gambling with terrible odds in totally unregulated markets? There is otherwise nothing to the "project" that i can see. There is no Safemoon wallet. There is no money for charity. There is no usability as a currency. There isn't even any system security that the developers will incorporate from the Certik audit. You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

This leads to the next question: It seems readily apparent that Safemoon's days are numbered. The price steadily decreases and will spit up a zero in just a couple of weeks at the most. Why don't you explain, in economics terms, why I am somehow mistaken instead of just telling me to invest in something else? Explain why a rational adult should buy Safemoon. You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

You say that "we" have done $5 million dollars in volume but the price chart shows clearly that there is no Safemoon trading/activity (or else you just don't know how to recognize such). The remaining HODLers are HODLing. All the volume is from developers funnelling tokens out of Safemoon and into other cryptos through their many liquidity pools. This is what is causing the Binance price function to steadily lower the price further and further, and why the "volume" keeps decreasing over time. As developers take money out of Safemoon, there is less and less for liquidity. The volume has gone from nine digits right after the April 20th pump&dump to eight digits over the summer to seven digits today. Can you offer some valid rationale to believe Safemoon tokens will have any value come 2022? You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

Great video. I will shotgun a link to this video and to this comment on various websites so that people can hear your vibrant commentary and how you take the time to provide clear, candid explanations to serious, valid questions. Thank you.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-09-2021 09:18
(14377)
IBdaMann wrote:Safemoon decided to bounce back up towards 1300.

False Alarm. Safemoon has fallen to a new low.

IBDaMann: Safemoon, how low can you go?
Safemoon: How does $0.000001223 sound?
IBDaMann: Wow, that's low. Can you drop it down any lower?
Safemoon: I'm sure I can if I try.
IBDaMann: Great. Let me know what you come up with. Oh, hey, can you do that trick where you pull a zero out of your mouth?
Safemoon: It's funny you should mention that ... that's my current project. Stand by for a progress update in about a week and a half. This weekend I plan to be showing off my new 11XX-solid model with lead trim and reflection hand-outs. Don't miss it.

---------- EDIT --------

Safemoon has since dropped to $0.000001220

---------- EDIT --------

Edited on 28-09-2021 09:40
28-09-2021 17:10
(14377)

IBdaMann wrote:
I just posted a comment on THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO. I wonder how long it will be before the comment is removed.

You have stated repeatedly that you are invested in Safemoon but you never explain any valid reason why. Can you offer a rational basis for your emphatic support for Safemoon or do you simply get a thrill out of high-risk gambling with terrible odds in totally unregulated markets? There is otherwise nothing to the "project" that i can see. There is no Safemoon wallet. There is no money for charity. There is no usability as a currency. There isn't even any system security that the developers will incorporate from the Certik audit. You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

This leads to the next question: It seems readily apparent that Safemoon's days are numbered. The price steadily decreases and will spit up a zero in just a couple of weeks at the most. Why don't you explain, in economics terms, why I am somehow mistaken instead of just telling me to invest in something else? Explain why a rational adult should buy Safemoon. You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

You say that "we" have done $5 million dollars in volume but the price chart shows clearly that there is no Safemoon trading/activity (or else you just don't know how to recognize such). The remaining HODLers are HODLing. All the volume is from developers funnelling tokens out of Safemoon and into other cryptos through their many liquidity pools. This is what is causing the Binance price function to steadily lower the price further and further, and why the "volume" keeps decreasing over time. As developers take money out of Safemoon, there is less and less for liquidity. The volume has gone from nine digits right after the April 20th pump&dump to eight digits over the summer to seven digits today. Can you offer some valid rationale to believe Safemoon tokens will have any value come 2022? You have said that you are here to explain these things so I am hopeful that you will do so.

Great video. I will shotgun a link to this video and to this comment on various websites so that people can hear your vibrant commentary and how you take the time to provide clear, candid explanations to serious, valid questions. Thank you.

My comment was deleted mere hours later ... so I left another:

Wow, it took you mere hours to delete my comment requesting clarification. Safemoon has reached its lowest price since the April 20th pump&dump and is now 8.6% of its highest (artificially pumped) price. When do you believe Safemoon will cough up a zero?

I'll just keep leaving comments.

28-09-2021 17:43
(14377)

I decided to leave a comment on THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO. The purpose of the video is to preach how Safemoon is so much more than a mere token and is actually an entire project. This YouTube channel is another censored "safe space" for HODLers living a total delusion. I don't expect my comment to last long.

Safemoon is just a token ... whose value is evaporating before our eyes. There is no project. The token is, and has been, dropping steadily to zero since the April 20th pump&dump, which anyone can easily discern from the price chart. John Karony is treating Safemoon as his personal ATM and is siphoning regular withdrawals through his many liquidity pools on Binance, which is the true reason for Safemoon's steady devaluation. Safemoon will be coughing up a zero in roughly two weeks.

... after which I posted this comment:

Correction, Safemoon might very well be coughing up a zero in a matter of hours. Safemoon's price just took a header into the crack and is now at $0.000001086. I guess John Karony needed some quick cash for something and took another withdrawal.

28-09-2021 17:55
(14377)
Xadoman, when you said that you fully expect Safemoon to eat a zero, did you mean that you fully expect Safemoon to cough up a zero ... and then bounce somewhat and eat the zero it coughed up before dropping in price again and coughing up that same zero, possibly a few times, before Safemoon inevitably falls to zero, i.e. coughs up all the zeroes?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001080

Edited on 28-09-2021 17:55
29-09-2021 16:50
(14377)

IBdaMann wrote:While we're waiting for Safemoon to fall below $0.000001233,

On 26 September we were expecting Safemoon to drop to $0.000001233 and it has since dropped below that, all the way down to $0.000001080 at which point it bounced back up to ... ta-da! ... $0.000001233

Safemoon is now cleared to descend to solid 11XX for the weekend as I have speculated.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000001233

29-09-2021 17:24
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

My comment was deleted mere hours later ... so I left another:

Wow, it took you mere hours to delete my comment requesting clarification. Safemoon has reached its lowest price since the April 20th pump&dump and is now 8.6% of its highest (artificially pumped) price. When do you believe Safemoon will cough up a zero?

I'll just keep leaving comments.

hahahahaha this is too funny... Keep it up!

(I've now returned from my vacation)
29-09-2021 18:01
(3314)
Okay, so I know that we've been over this stuff many times before, but I'm now going to play the role of someone who has been on vacation for the past few days, thus has been completely and totally detached from the Safemoon world and all of its happenings. As much of my time has been devoted to other things, I'm just going to quickly take a glance at the seven day price chart and make note of my takeaway from it.

Three significant price dips occurred during that time:

09/24/21 ~4:00am -- (upper 14XX to 135X)
09/25/21 ~8:00pm -- (135X to 1233)
09/28/21 ~9:00am -- (123X to 1076)

After all three of them, the price recovered for a bit, dipped back down to the "low point", continued dipping below that point, recovered for a bit, dipped back down to the "new low point", continued dipping below that point, and rinse/wash/repeat.

If this pattern continues, then as IBD has already stated, Safemoon should be dropping a zero in approx two weeks time.
29-09-2021 20:32
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
953188125.141 SAFEMO 13.09.2021
953529873.491 SAFEMO 14.09.2021
954555450.744 SAFEMO 24.09.2021
955357063.221 SAFEMO 29.09.2021

The sad thing I have heard is that there is going to be some kind of consolidation which supposedly means that I am not going to be a billionaire after the consolidation.
Other than that, the wallet is released at least on apple or smth. It will soon be released on android or whatever. I do not care, I do not have a smartphone and do not plan to have one.
The exchange is coming, the blockchain is coming and many more . Notice how IbdaMann is silent about wallet release

Edited on 29-09-2021 20:38
29-09-2021 21:07
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
The sad thing I have heard is that there is going to be some kind of consolidation which supposedly means that I am not going to be a billionaire after the consolidation.

I'm going to ask this yet again because I feel that it is appropriate.

What is a billion times zero?? (1,000,000,000 x 0)

HINT: It is not a billion...

29-09-2021 21:40
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I'm going to ask this yet again because I feel that it is appropriate.

What is a billion times zero?? (1,000,000,000 x 0)

HINT: It is not a billion

The wallet has been released, the excange is coming , the blockchain is coming and many more good things are happening. Why would a rational person belive that Safemoon s price goes to zero?
29-09-2021 22:23
(14377)
Xadoman wrote:The wallet has been released, the excange is coming , the blockchain is coming and many more good things are happening. Why would a rational person belive that Safemoon s price goes to zero?

Despite the many good things that are occurring in the world, you have not identified any that serve as a rational, economic basis for Safemoon ever increasing in price.

1. It cannot be used as a currency.
2. It has no intrinsic value.
3. There is no demand for it.

Think of all the things in life which hold these characteristics and note that all of them fall to zero price. Here are some examples:

Garbage
Disease
Plutonian real estate
Safemoon tokens

30-09-2021 05:59
(14377)
Xadoman wrote:The exchange is coming, the blockchain is coming and many more . Notice how IbdaMann is silent about wallet release

What is there to say about the release of any app wrt Safemoon? How does that add value to the token?

Talk economics to me.

30-09-2021 07:33
(14377)
Xadoman wrote:The sad thing I have heard is that there is going to be some kind of consolidation which supposedly means that I am not going to be a billionaire after the consolidation.

This consolidation is a complete violation of the promised tokenomics ... and the little Safemoon bitches are too meek to muster any sort of willpower to complain and they know they can't do anything about it, so they just put on a happy face and hide their battered-wife syndrome.

Xadoman wrote:The exchange is coming,

That's future tense. It's already too late. The pump-n-dump already happened. The multiple liquidity pools have already been abused. Safemoon HODLers have already been taken.

Xadoman wrote: the blockchain is coming ...

That's future tense. Karoney will ensure every penny of liquidity has been syphoned before he installs some blockchain that will prevent him from pulling money out at will.

You still have not identified any economic reason that the Safemoon token will increase in value. The only option is to identify a reason the demand for Safemoon will increase because there is no way Safemoon's intrinsic value can increase because there isn't any, i.e. it is a purely notional token. The 10% transaction fee is still in force so there is no usability as a currency. Already nobody wants it which is why there is no Safemoon activity and the price chart is nothing but background noise. Yes, the price changes but that is because Karoney shifts money around his liquidity pools and plays the Curly Shuffle. He always ends up taking more out than he shuffles in hence the price will go to zero.

30-09-2021 07:43
(14377)
So I was trying to figure out what is going on with Safemoon because the price was just manipulated vertically and I couldn't figure out why.

It turns out that Safemoon announced the release of Safemoon Wallet and all the desperate HODLers think that THIS is what will cause Safemoon to "moon" ... so they are all rushing to buy more Safemoon and the directors are, of course, jacking up the price several hundred SPUs (hence the vertical lines), milking the HODLers for every penny they can before letting the price fall as it was.

I did not forsee this so it might be another week before Safemoon whittles down to being solidly 11XX. Who knows? What is certain is that $0.000001080 is the locus point, i.e. the center of gravity pulling the price in.

I feel sorry for the HODLers. They are slaves to FOMO and to not letting go of any sunk cost.
01-10-2021 02:55
(14377)
Xadoman, what were you told would be accomplished by this "consolidation" except to conceal the extent to which Safemoon HODLers have been conned? If the consolidation is performed it might not be readily apparent that Safemoon has only half (or less) of the really low value suggested by the price, i.e. the consolidation is nothing more than a cosmetic gesture that amounts to putting lipstick on a pig.

So ... what did they tell you was going to be accomplished?

----- Edit ------

For everyone else, the Safemoon directors know that their HODLers are stupid and gullible, and so the directors want to fool them into thinking that Safemoon is more valuable than it is. The HODLers were looking at Safemoon coughing up a zero so, as an emergency measure, the directors "announced" the availability of the Safemoon Wallet, which bought them some time ... but the HODLers were still facing a price well below the $0.0000020 panic line, even below $0.0000015. The directors' idea is to "consolidate" tokens. By doing so, the price increases by a multiple of the number of tokens they "consolidate" into one, e.g. the current Safemoon price is $0.00000138; if they consolidate 6:1 then the price immediately jumps to $0.00000828 which is a whole lot higher ... six times higher in fact. Of course, all HODLers will have only one-sixth the number of tokens they had previously ... but HODLers are constantly looking directly at the price chart, not their token balance. Anyway, the directors are confident that the HODLers will look at the new price and celebrate the spike in price, confident that Safemoon is "mooning" instead of realizing that the directors are mooning them.

----- Edit ------

Edited on 01-10-2021 03:12
Page 12 of 23<<<1011121314>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact