Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 14 of 24<<<1213141516>>>
15-10-2021 02:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)

duncan61 wrote:It will always go back up it just depends on when

Safemoon is the opposite. It will always sink lower and lower, it just depends on when.

Check out the Safemoon price history. Safemoon began life as a pump-n-dump so the unsuspecting public, such as Xadoman, were not able to purchase Safemoon tokens until the price had been artificially spiked as high as possible by the initial cadre of whales (who were in on the scam) who then turned immediately around and "dumped" the tokens on the unsuspecting public while the price was allowed to drop, drop, drop ... with no possibility of it ever increasing in value.

I notice your attempt to equate Safemoon with genuine, legitimate cryptocurrencies but Safemoon was created deliberately to never be usable as a currency; every transaction comes with a 10% penalty. Nobody will accept Safemoon tokens as payment for anything as long as they have to lose 10%. Safemoon tokens are worthless to all except to gullible HODlers who never learned how to recognize a pyramid scheme and who are not smart enough to know when they have been scammed.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-10-2021 20:03
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Good things are happening in the crypto world. Bitcoin just had a new ATH( all time high) and Safemoon is also rising.
Imagine buying Bitcoin in August at 26k and now selling for 66k.
21-10-2021 03:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
How many SafeMoon coins can you buy for a dollar (USD). Could be much worse than buying a Lottery ticket...
21-10-2021 08:35
(14411)

Xadoman wrote:Imagine buying Bitcoin in August at 26k and now selling for 66k.

Imagine betting on "21-Red" when it comes up "21-Red"!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-10-2021 15:33
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Bitcoin goes over 100k soon, then we will talk again about gambling.
21-10-2021 18:09
(5197)
Xadoman wrote:

Bitcoin goes over 100k soon, then we will talk again about gambling.

Wouldn't count on it. People will sell, when they think it's about to peek, or go into decline. Several countries have shown and interest in taxing crypto. Whether they do or not, doesn't make too much difference. It's more the fear mongering. If you wait too long, nobody wants to buy your coins, if they are on the decline. They prefer to wait and get them as cheap as possible, before they start to rise again.
27-10-2021 01:21
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Safemoon price keeps climbing and hits 0,000003. Remember, it was at one point as low as 0,0000015 or so.
27-10-2021 06:36
(14411)

Xadoman wrote:Safemoon price keeps climbing and hits 0,000003.
This is true. I'm glad you brought this up. I was going to write about this yesterday but was called away.

What you are observing is a fresh round of marketing that is selling Safemoon like it is just being released anew, at a low price, and everybody should jump in.

How do you think that is going to fare? What do you think will be the result?

Have they removed the 10% transaction penalty? If not, Safemoon cannot be used as a currency. Ergo, its fate will inevitably be the same, i.e. the price will plummet ... but instead of plummeting from $0.00001355 (only four zeroes) the price will plummet from whatever it is when the new round of gullibles stops buying Safemoon.

I don't hold any ill will towards Safemoon, but as long as it specifically cannot be used as a currency, it won't be used as a currency ... and that means its value will necessarily drop to zero. You know that the tokens are inherently worthless; they don't even exist physically, they are simply notional objects. Once they community of Safemoon holders realizes that no one outside the community affords the tokens any value, they will realize that the tokens have become worthless. Once the trading falls to the point that it is no longer worth it to keep money holed up in a liquidity pool, the directors will pull the rug. They haven't done so yet because there are still gullibles who will pay them their money.

[quote]Xadoman wrote:Remember, it was at one point as low as 0,0000015 or so.

Remember, back in June it was in the $0.000004XXX so why has it only been specifically below that figure all the while thereafter?

Remember back in May it was in the $0.000006XXX so why has it only been specifically below that figure all the while thereafter?

Why are you convinced that "good things are going to happen" just because Safemoon price is not quite as far below its previous prices as it was?

27-10-2021 07:16
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Xadoman wrote:Safemoon price keeps climbing and hits 0,000003.
This is true. I'm glad you brought this up. I was going to write about this yesterday but was called away.

What you are observing is a fresh round of marketing that is selling Safemoon like it is just being released anew, at a low price, and everybody should jump in.

How do you think that is going to fare? What do you think will be the result?

Have they removed the 10% transaction penalty? If not, Safemoon cannot be used as a currency. Ergo, its fate will inevitably be the same, i.e. the price will plummet ... but instead of plummeting from $0.00001355 (only four zeroes) the price will plummet from whatever it is when the new round of gullibles stops buying Safemoon.

I don't hold any ill will towards Safemoon, but as long as it specifically cannot be used as a currency, it won't be used as a currency ... and that means its value will necessarily drop to zero. You know that the tokens are inherently worthless; they don't even exist physically, they are simply notional objects. Once they community of Safemoon holders realizes that no one outside the community affords the tokens any value, they will realize that the tokens have become worthless. Once the trading falls to the point that it is no longer worth it to keep money holed up in a liquidity pool, the directors will pull the rug. They haven't done so yet because there are still gullibles who will pay them their money.

[quote]Xadoman wrote:Remember, it was at one point as low as 0,0000015 or so.

Remember, back in June it was in the $0.000004XXX so why has it only been specifically below that figure all the while thereafter?

Remember back in May it was in the $0.000006XXX so why has it only been specifically below that figure all the while thereafter?

Why are you convinced that "good things are going to happen" just because Safemoon price is not quite as far below its previous prices as it was?

It's the same belief that SafeMoon would skyrocket 'to the moon', and riches would come overnight. The belief was reinforced, by an actual purchase, binding one to the belief, specially since the price had dropped a 'little'. What else can you do, but wait, an keep the faith, until it at least recovers enough to recover the investment. Of course, by then, the epic growth is astronomic, and back on course to making millions. It would be foolish to pullout, if not invest every dime you can beg, borrow, or steal...
27-10-2021 17:38
(14411)

HarveyH55 wrote:It's the same belief that SafeMoon would skyrocket 'to the moon', and riches would come overnight.

... except that after six months has passed and the current listed price is less than half of the purchase price, the need to cling to the hope that was inculcated at the purchase of the tokens is far stronger than any ability to be rational/analytical. In Xadoman's case, he will point to anything and everything that is totally unrelated to economics as a valid (in his mind) justification for clinging to his hope. Xadoman is, by no means, the only one. A casual familiarity with the myriad of websites and YouTube videos that cater to Safemoon purchasers who are begging for help in their own denial efforts will make it perfectly clear that the creators of Safemoon knew exactly what they were doing when they planned this pyramid/Ponzi pump-n-dump.

The kicker is that HODLers are the only ones who cannot see how they were played. Part of their clinging to the hope is their summary discarding of all knowledge on economics lest any of it immediately destroys that hope. This willful ignorance is known as "ignoring FUD." For some reason, they cannot understand the contradictory nature of buying into a currency that cannot be used as a currency. Would they buy a large stone that was being sold as a car under the promise that it would "moon" into a recreational vehicle just as soon as enough people buy the large stones? Would they buy
a block of wood that was being sold as a Sequoia tree under the promise that it would "moon" into a lakeside country chalet just as soon as enough people buy those blocks of wood?

HarveyH55 wrote: The belief was reinforced, by an actual purchase, binding one to the belief,

Absolutely. It is just way too embarrassing to acknowledge being gullible enough to have fallen for an obvious scam, especially right after having asked everyone what their "made it" car is. The sad part is the doubling down on stupid by encouraging others to be just as gullible and to lose their money as well, just to aid oneself in one's denial of the aforementioned embarrassing gullibility.

I never want to see anyone lose money to a scam, especially to a scam that is one big mindfuuuuuuuucc. I never want to see scams, especially ones that are just big mindfuuuuuuuucccs. I will, however, follow this particular mindfuuuuuuucc just because I have tried to express reason based on economics ... to no avail ... because the mindfuuuuuuucc nature of this particular scam is just way too powerful for any solid reasoning to overcome.

If Safemoon were to ever remove the 10% transaction penalty then we'd have a different ballgame. Until such a time, Safemoon is guaranteed to implode and the rug, pulled.

28-10-2021 19:02
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Safemoon price is closing to 0,000004. Just saying.
28-10-2021 19:10
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:Safemoon price is closing to 0,000004. Just saying.

... and do you know why? Jussayn.

28-10-2021 19:57
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
... and do you know why?

Do not care as long as money is being made.
29-10-2021 05:13
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
SafeMoon Price Today
SafeMoon Price $0.000005384
Price Change
24h
$0.000002068
62.38%
24h Low / 24h High
$0.000003271 /
$0.000005379
Trading Volume
24h
$55,955,221.00
101.83%
Volume / Market Cap 0.01773
Market Dominance 0.12%
Market Rank #204
Unless the internet is different in Australia than the rest of the world this is the current value.Can you buy stuff on Ebay with safemoon?
29-10-2021 16:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
... and do you know why?

Wow... look at that price shoot up up up!!!!!

Damn... I should've bought in when it was dirt cheap, but nope... I was peddling FUD instead... silly me.

/sarcasm.
29-10-2021 17:07
(14411)

duncan61 wrote:Unless the internet is different in Australia than the rest of the world this is the current value.

No, it is not its value. It is the price on Binance exchange that nobody will get. All prices are ultimately adjusted by the Safemoon directors. They gather/accumulate purchase orders, jack the price way up for one interval, effect the orders and then drop the price. Then, they gather/accumulate sell orders, drop the price way down for one interval, effect the orders and then return the price right back up the next interval.

Otherwise, the tokens themselves have no value. They don't even exist. This is why it is possible to "pull the rug" because no HODLer actually has anything.

My problem with you Duncan is your total dishonesty in this matter. You hammer away at legitimizing immoral activity, i.e. making money by scamming others. You keep trying to equate Safemoon, which was a pyramid pump-n-dump from the start, to legitimate currencies, stocks, bonds and other financial instruments that are freely traded in open markets. You think it's OK to run a scam. That makes you a schytty person.

duncan61 wrote:Can you buy stuff on Ebay with safemoon?

Absolutely not. Safemoon cannot be used as a currency because no vendors will accept it as payment as long as every transaction comes with a 10% penalty. This is the scam. Safemoon tokens are billed as a currency but they are merely a pretense for a pyramid scheme in which the HODLer cannot realize any sort of gain until suffiently more other people are brought in to be bilked.

Have you ever looked at the historical price chart for Safemoon? It looks to me like Safemoon is gearing up for pyramid scheme round #2.

Xadoman wrote:
... and do you know why?

Exactly. You do not care how many other people are bilked as long as it helps you lose less. This makes you a schytty person too.

My official position is that scams are abhorrent and I have no respect for people who run them. You joined into one and are now helping run it. That's pretty crappy. Instead of using your experience to warn others, you are instead encouraging others to fall for the scam.

... and as you indicated, you don't care how many people end up being scammed if you believe you are benefitting in some way.

That's terrible. I'd like for you to get rich someday, but honestly, not by participating in wide-scale pyramids.

29-10-2021 18:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I bought some more today. My coal is to get to 1 billion.

953188125.141 SAFEMO 13.09.2021

The price was around 0,0000015 back then. At the moment the price is 0,0000055. Looks like I have made some money . Overlall I am about at break even with Safemoon it seems to me.

IBDaMann , Safemoon continues to deliver the things they have promised to deliver. I have been rugpulled by most of my other coins but Safemoon still delivers. Cheer up a little bit for Safemoon

For those who want to keep it simple and foolproof - just buy Bitcoin and Etherium.

I knew I should have bought Bitcoin when it fell to 24k . I knew I should have bought Etherium at 1,6k. I did not because I was bone dry. Bitcoin is near 60k and Eth is near 3.6k now.
Edited on 29-10-2021 18:17
29-10-2021 18:11
(14411)

Xadoman wrote:The price was around 0,0000015 back then. At the moment the price is 0,0000055. Looks like I have made some money.

Have you cashed out? Have you sold? No? You haven't made any money then, have you?

You know what's going to happen if you try to sell. The directors will adjust Safemoon's price way down so that, after the 10% penalty, you don't make any money ... but they certainly do.

You know that if you HODL until the rug is pulled, you lose everything.

The former option looks much better so I encourage you to go that route.

You haven't sold therefore you haven't made any money.

29-10-2021 18:32
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

I rembemer looking at the graph when the first wave was over and I thought to myself that there is no point to buy it anymore. Looks like it made a nice 10x from there afterall.
Edited on 29-10-2021 18:33
29-10-2021 18:49
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

I rembemer looking at the graph when the first wave was over and I thought to myself that there is no point to buy it anymore. Looks like it made a nice 10x from there afterall.

What does Shiba have to do with the Safemoon pyramid?

29-10-2021 20:07
(5197)
The best way to have fun gambling, is to never bet more than you can afford to lose...

As long as you still have some money left in the game, you haven't really lost, yet. But, that's okay, if you went in, excepting that you were just in it for fun, the price of your bet.

I don't think they are done playing the SafeMoon game. Little tempted to buy in a little, just for fun. It's already pretty much hit rock-bottom. Why not have another go with it? The just need to show a steady rise, and there will probably a lot of people willing to play a hand or two, just for fun. Right now, it's dirt-cheap to buy into the game. Everything is potentially profit, as the price rises to make it enticing again. Should be a break-even point, including the fees, some where a long the line, where you could walk away, maybe with a few dollars more. The scam is already set up and running, cheaper to milk it for a little longer, than to start up another coin...
29-10-2021 20:19
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Safemoon just flew over the 0,000006. I have a feeling that Safemoon could consume a zero in the nearest future.
29-10-2021 20:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Both are pyramides.
29-10-2021 21:27
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:
Both are pyramides.

Why do you have anything to do with them?

29-10-2021 22:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
953529873.491 SAFEMO 14.09.2021
954555450.744 SAFEMO 24.09.2021
955357063.221 SAFEMO 29.09.2021

959949918.805 SAFEMO 29.10.2021
29-10-2021 23:43
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What does Shiba have to do with the Safemoon pyramid?
Both are pyramides.

You avoided answering my question.

Why do you have anything to do with Safemoon if you know it is a pyramid and that any success you might have will be predicated on other people being scammed?

30-10-2021 00:07
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Why do you have anything to do with Safemoon if you know it is a pyramid and that any success you might have will be predicated on other people being scammed?

"Poor people want to have fun too." That quote was from one of my favorite movies
30-10-2021 20:33
(14411)
What happened to Safemoon over the last 24 hours? Anyone?
30-10-2021 22:26
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What does Shiba have to do with the Safemoon pyramid?
Both are pyramides.

Scams are the new, American 'normal'. Why not try to siphon off a little for yourself? It's sort of the same concept as gambling. You are more likely to lose, if you get greedy. If you are smart, and walk away early, you can still come out ahead.

I don't see SafeMoon actually rising to a point of covering the cost of investing in it. There will probably be several 'tease' cycles. Transaction fees are a loss, except for those collecting, running the scam. They'll make good money on volume.

30-10-2021 22:59
(14411)

HarveyH55 wrote:I don't see SafeMoon actually rising to a point of covering the cost of investing in it. There will probably be several 'tease' cycles. Transaction fees are a loss, except for those collecting, running the scam. They'll make good money on volume.

Yes. Exactly. Harvey, you have accurately explained why the Safemoon directors have not yet pulled the rug, i.e. they are still able to make money because there are new people coming in.

It appears that Safemoon was teasing the HODLers by shooting up in price, which is apparently all it takes to get a fresh new wave of stupid people to hand over their cash, but just when it looks like Xadoman might be able to reach a break-even point, the price amazingly snaps back down and puts "break even" just out of reach ... while Safemoon directors rake in enough new cash to fund a small country.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Safemoon is a great way to see who the fools are.

31-10-2021 00:32
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Harvey, you could have made some money buying at 15 and selling at 65. And actually I am over breakeven. I have invested around 2500 euros which makes around 2800 dollar. At the moment the Safemoon balance is 4545 dollars which means that I am in the green.
31-10-2021 01:15
(14411)

Xadoman wrote:Harvey, you could have made some money buying at 15 and selling at 65.

Since you acknowledge the total gambling nature of the endeavor, speaking only in terms of what could have happened given 20/20 hindsight, why don't you just go to Vegas and bet $40,000 on 21-red? You won't have to wait weeks or months or years to "make it" and have all that life-changing money. You could have it all by tomorrow afternoon.

Xadoman wrote:And actually I am over breakeven.

Nice try. Have you sold yet? Have you cashed out?

What was that? Did you answer "no"? Well, then you haven't made any money now, have you?

Also, I don't believe you are at break-even. I checked the date that you first posted about Safemoon and the price was higher than it is now.

Also, if you were to try to sell/cash-out, the Safemoon directors would drop the price way down for that interval, effect the order, stick you with a big loss and then return the price over the next interval. That's how it works on totally unregulated exchanges like Binance.

Xadoman wrote: I have invested around 2500 euros which makes around 2800 dollar.

I don't think anyone is going to believe you. You had many opportunities to disclose your Safemoon purchase data but always refused out of embarrassment. Now you want people to believe your totally fabricated numbers so you can somehow appear to not have been a gullible dupe who fell for a pyramid scheme.

Neither you nor Duncan have ever intended to be honest on this topic and I don't think there is anyone who believes you will suddenly feel some compulsion to be honest.

Xadoman wrote:At the moment the Safemoon balance is 4545 dollars which means that I am in the green.

I'm not buying it. It doesn't matter at all whatsoever ... but I'm not buying it.

Next time just honestly answer gfm7175's simple, easy and straightforward questions. People might start to believe you.

31-10-2021 04:12
(5197)
Xadoman wrote:
Harvey, you could have made some money buying at 15 and selling at 65. And actually I am over breakeven. I have invested around 2500 euros which makes around 2800 dollar. At the moment the Safemoon balance is 4545 dollars which means that I am in the green.

I think some people will cash in. Some will buy in, then cash out, soon as they make a little profit. That's okay though. People, are naturally greedy. They see the price rising, hear about other people walking away with profit, it'll just attract more people, and larger buy ins, at an incredibly low price. Which, of course keeps raising the value. Of course, many will cash out, for some new venture, or feel it about to drop again. There will always be some that intend to ride it out. I think many will be looking for something a little more stable though. Not everyone enjoys a good roller-coaster ride with their money.
01-11-2021 16:08
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
What happened to Safemoon over the last 24 hours? Anyone?

I have to be honest here and admit that I am completely and utterly ignorant and have no clue, since I haven't been following Safemoon events as of lately.

I did take a quick glace at the price chart this morning, and I'm probably totally out of left field since I've been away from all things Safemoon for so long, but I have a feeling that the evening of 10/29/21 was the peak of the "price growth" period and that we are now entering into "the next round" of the Safemoon siphoning scheme. On 10/30/21, in the wee hours of the morning, Safemoon price plummeted from $0.000006529 all the way down to $0.000004398... Afterwards, it appears to have recovered a bit (back into the $0.000005XXX's), and we've made note of this algorithmic pattern in the past.

Is this when we once again start seeing an overall slow and steady decline in Safemoon price over X months??

On another note, I came across a headline and it struck me as something that Xadoman would want to "invest" in (gamble his money away on) if he already hasn't. I know nothing about this coin beyond the headline that I saw, but I have the feeling that it is another scam like Safemoon is. The headline reads: "EverGrow coin Set to Become The Next SAFEMOON, Reaches 45K Holders and $600 Million Marketcap" ... What makes me skeptical of the coin just from the headline alone is the fact that, as we made note of with Safemoon, EverGrow uses the same "feel good" naming convention. With Safemoon, of course people want their "investment" to be safe and go to the moon. With EverGrow, of course people want their "investment" to keep growing and growing and growing and growing. Buy EverGrow!! It grows forever!!!!

Xadoman needs to jump in quickly on this once in a lifetime opportunity before he misses out.
01-11-2021 18:41
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:On another note, I came across a headline and it struck me as something that Xadoman would want to "invest" in (gamble his money away on) if he already hasn't. I know nothing about this coin beyond the headline that I saw, but I have the feeling that it is another scam like Safemoon is.

With only two differences, Evergrow is identical to Safemoon.

1. It isn't a pump-n-dump scam at the beginning to get the ball rolling. The crypto world is on the lookout for that now.

2. Evergrow's penalty with vendors is only 8% but exchanges between wallets are penalized 14%.

Evergrow directors noted Safemoon's success with the stupid people of the world who aren't smart enough to invest in an actual investment and who are gullible enough to believe that a currency is an investment.

The result is just another pyramid scheme in which the directors make money on every every transaction but success for anyone else can only come by great loss to many others.

Both Safemoon and Evergrow were created under the exact same schema, i.e. starting quantity of one quadrillion tokens on the totally unregulated Binance Exchange with a price of $0.00000XXXX

Even the names are both double-entendre, i.e. The Safemoon directors are safely mooning HODLers and Evergrow is admittedly bullshit fertilizer.

01-11-2021 21:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Are any cryptos real are they all scams?
01-11-2021 22:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:

All cryptos exist. Proof by identity.

Crypto currencies are just like any other currency.

They have a value. You can buy something with it.
They are a unit of account. You can set a price with it.

That said, some 'crypto currencies' are just scams. They are not a currency at all.

Much of this thread has been spent making fun of scams like this.

Crypto currencies are based on the block chain concept. A block chain is a set of numbers conforming to a certain criteria, making them limited in scope.

The block chain known as Bitcoin is probably the most accepted of the crypto currencies right now.

The biggest headache with any crypto currency is the wallet. These are electronic in form and password protected. If you lose the password or lose the wallet file, you lose ALL the coin in it. There is no getting it back.

Web wallets are convenient for transactions over internet, but they are not a safe storage there. It is better to maintain your own wallet and transfer to or from the internet wallet as needed.

For travel, it is possible to get a hardware version of a Bitcoin wallet. You carry it around with you similar to a USB stick. This makes it convenient to pay in Bitcoin at businesses that accept it.

Bitcoin itself is becoming rather slow to process, due to number of transactions being added to the block chain. It's value against the dollar changes radically. As an investment medium, it's pretty risky.

People are looking to currencies other than the dollar, since the government seems hell bent on just printing the things en masse. The former federal government is broke. It has been for a long time. It's trying to print it's way out of it's problems. It won't work. The result is inevitable...a cash crash.

You can read up from several sources on the web about the block chain concept, what it is and how it works. The criteria for many popular blockchains is also documented, including the one for Bitcoin. This is the documentation that miners use to create new Coins in that blockchain. The criteria for Bitcoin is simple, but difficult to calculate numbers for. This is why mining Bitcoins takes so much effort.

Amazon Web Services also has a block chain handling service, flexible enough to create a block chain to any criteria you want. Block chains are used for more than currencies. They can be used in secure communications networks, inventory control and tracking (supply chain handling), etc. Toyota, for example, uses block chains to manage its just in time supply lines. Toyota generally does it right. A lot of people tried to copy it, but badly...hence the huge shortages developing at such companies.

You can also read up on the Amazon Web Services documentation about their block chain service. Be aware that this service is not free to use.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-11-2021 22:41
01-11-2021 22:29
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:

They are all real (in that they all exist).

Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

Safemoon happens to be a scam. I suspect that EverGrow is also a scam (and IBD seems to have looked into it more than I have and has seemingly come to the conclusion that it, like Safemoon, is a scam).
Edited on 01-11-2021 22:31
01-11-2021 22:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

Safemoon happens to be a scam. I suspect that EverGrow is also a scam (and IBD seems to have looked into it more than I have and has seemingly come to the conclusion that it, like Safemoon, is a scam).

Since Safemoon has no value, and you can't buy anything with it, I don't consider it a currency. Its only 'value' is the so-called 'exchange value', which IBD and others here have been making fun of for quite some time.

I know. Things on climate-debate can get a little slow sometimes.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-11-2021 22:45
01-11-2021 23:02
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Since Safemoon has no value, and you can't buy anything with it, I don't consider it a currency. Its only 'value' is the so-called 'exchange value', which IBD and others here have been making fun of for quite some time.

I know. Things on climate-debate can get a little slow sometimes.

Precisely. The slowdown on other topics was why I became quite involved with this thread, also making fun of Safemoon (and Xadoman), until I felt there was nothing new for me to add to the discussion once the scam became quite detailed here-in and there was nothing noteworthy occurring with Safemoon anymore.
Page 14 of 24<<<1213141516>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact