Remember me
▼ Content

Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible

Page 1 of 4123>>>
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible09-12-2023 23:32
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
According to most scientists, perpetual motion isn't possible. The basic logic goes that entropy affects all matter. An electron moving across the universe is a basic particle interacting with time/space similar to what light does.
Matter whether it is a hydrogen atom or uranium which emits both gamma and beta (radioactive helium 2/4He) has a half life. All matter will eventually decay into particles no larger that an electron which has a wave/particle duality.
For a machine, understanding intersection/unions and sets allows for possibly algebra to show if something like a Bessler Wheel can work. To consider this a 4 weighted design can be considered. 2 weights (1 set) that are being lifted and 2 weights (1 set) creating net force. My build uses 2kg weights at 1 meter so I'll use the metric system (newtons and newton meters) and then convert that into SAE (the American system of measures, both Canada and England might use Imperial values).
With lifting 2 weights (1 set), lifting 2kg x 2 = 4kg (1 set). 4kg x 12.5cm = 4.9 x 4 = 19.6 nm of torque.
That is to lift 1 set of weights. The difference between under and overbalanced weights is 1/2 or 9.8nm of torque. With a weight drop 2m(eters) at and average of 0.68 (68% of the torque it can generate) it will generate 9.8 x 2 x 0.68 = 13.3 nm of net torque.
The frames moment of inertia will slow the wheel just as the resistance in the bearings will obviously do. Since I am using tapered roller bearings, the resistance from that amount of friction might be inconsequential.
And with what I just posted, that would be a null hypothesis (right ITN?). I'll be testing an idea.
Edited on 10-12-2023 00:19
10-12-2023 00:43
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
All matter will eventually decay into particles no larger that an electron which has a wave/particle duality.

James, take a look at that video. Quantum mechanics is bullsh..t. Computers as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9tUVI6Ehk&ab_channel=ItsBS
10-12-2023 02:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
According to most scientists, perpetual motion isn't possible. The basic logic goes that entropy affects all matter. An electron moving across the universe is a basic particle interacting with time/space similar to what light does.
Matter whether it is a hydrogen atom or uranium which emits both gamma and beta (radioactive helium 2/4He) has a half life. All matter will eventually decay into particles no larger that an electron which has a wave/particle duality.
For a machine, understanding intersection/unions and sets allows for possibly algebra to show if something like a Bessler Wheel can work. To consider this a 4 weighted design can be considered. 2 weights (1 set) that are being lifted and 2 weights (1 set) creating net force. My build uses 2kg weights at 1 meter so I'll use the metric system (newtons and newton meters) and then convert that into SAE (the American system of measures, both Canada and England might use Imperial values).
With lifting 2 weights (1 set), lifting 2kg x 2 = 4kg (1 set). 4kg x 12.5cm = 4.9 x 4 = 19.6 nm of torque.
That is to lift 1 set of weights. The difference between under and overbalanced weights is 1/2 or 9.8nm of torque. With a weight drop 2m(eters) at and average of 0.68 (68% of the torque it can generate) it will generate 9.8 x 2 x 0.68 = 13.3 nm of net torque.
The frames moment of inertia will slow the wheel just as the resistance in the bearings will obviously do. Since I am using tapered roller bearings, the resistance from that amount of friction might be inconsequential.
And with what I just posted, that would be a null hypothesis (right ITN?). I'll be testing an idea.

You are a brainless empty air head, and delusional schizzo. However if you ever stop babbling brainlessly for long enough to create your perpetual motion machine and win your Nobel Prize for physics, I will retract my statement. Or are you now agreeing with me that your project is a waste of time, that said a schizzo can technically believe both concurrently

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-12-2023 02:56
10-12-2023 04:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
All matter will eventually decay into particles no larger that an electron which has a wave/particle duality.

James, take a look at that video. Quantum mechanics is bullsh..t. Computers as well.

The "rapport" between Einstein and Schrodinger is telling. Quantum theory might
actually be about universal electricities (Johannes Kepler) and gravity (Isaac Newton).
This might show how complex science is.
10-12-2023 12:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

The "rapport" between Einstein and Schrodinger is telling. Quantum theory might
actually be about universal electricities (Johannes Kepler) and gravity (Isaac Newton).
This might show how complex science is.

Or it might show that science does not apply to simulations in any way.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-12-2023 19:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:

Everything else on the wheel, also has weight, and influence. Aside from lifting 2 X 2 Kg weights, you also have to move the weight of the wheel they attach to.

Resistance of the air displaced around the wheel is inconsequential, but always there. You'll never gain as much as you planned on, and you will use mire energy than you expect.
10-12-2023 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

Everything else on the wheel, also has weight, and influence. Aside from lifting 2 X 2 Kg weights, you also have to move the weight of the wheel they attach to.

Resistance of the air displaced around the wheel is inconsequential, but always there. You'll never gain as much as you planned on, and you will use mire energy than you expect.

I predict that when James fails that the failure will be Alans fault.

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2023 03:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

This guy watched Bessler's Wheel run for 2 hours.
https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/Biographies/Leibniz/
My build works and then it'll show that when people are allowed to consider something then they might learn something.
The frame weighs 42lbs. and the 8 weight wheels weigh 35.2 lbs for a gross weight of 77.2 lbs. If the average distance the gross weight is 30 inches from the axis of rotation then to consider f = ma the attached image shows how much torque is needed to have the location from the axle to move at 6 inches per second. That translates to 2 rpm. Each overbalanced weight wheel will average
14.96 in.lbs. of torque. This gets into the question does a weight dropping 1 inch
with 14.96 in.lbs. of torque able to lift a 14.96 lb. weight 1 inch? That's the basic assumption that engineering allows for.
The build will probably be finished this week. If it works then I'll be on my way to proving that gravity has energy.

p.s., If it does work it will be a relief and then I can pursue surgery.
Edited on 11-12-2023 03:16
11-12-2023 05:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3Yt-NxY0E
Attached image:

Edited on 11-12-2023 05:25
11-12-2023 14:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:

So are you now claiming that you invented a perpetual motion machine?

PS. If you did then you will be dead within the day like the dude who invented a car that ran on water. He died in the parking lot after being poisoned and his engine and all the diagrams vanished somehow.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-12-2023 14:36
11-12-2023 15:33
(5197)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

PS. If you did then you will be dead within the day like the dude who invented a car that ran on water. He died in the parking lot after being poisoned and his engine and all the diagrams vanished somehow.

Stan Meyers was a scam-artist. None of his crap designs actually worked as described. He made money on books, plans, videos, and kits. An electronics forum I used was frequently spammed by people like you, too stupid to understand they got scammed, or actually build electronic circuits. Instead of starting their own thread, which would be ignored. They just jumped into an active thread, and derailed it. Rudely arguing with the people expected to help figure out why their electrolysis circuit wasn't working as expected. The Stan Meyers design was suppose to operate at a magic resonant frequency, which would break the H2-O bond with a lot less electricity. Most believed they made a mistake in construction, or were having trouble getting it tune-in to the resonant frequency. None would accept that it takes more power to separate the water molecules, than they could ever recover burning the gas (Brown's Gas).

It's not an ideal world, nor are people perfect. What works flawlessly on paper, is often a little disappointing in practice. Usually close enough to work, more or less. James might achieve some rotation, but don't expect hours of fun and entertainment. Watching the wheel spin, would be fun and gratifying for a while, the fruit of much labor. But, it's not performing any work. And adding a load (task), will only make the wheel stop spinning quicker.
11-12-2023 18:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If the diameter of both half circles are 40 inches/1 meter and 80 inches/2 meters,
when a weight is lifted using torque, torque is about 68% efficient using this method. That is the average distance the weight creating torque will be to the right of the axis of rotation.
With the smaller diameter, the height the weight would be lifted to is marked. With the larger diameter, weights being rotated upward do not need to be considered for the exercise. Net torque is realized by subtracting the weight on the left from the overbalanced weight to realize net torque.
The larger diameter will allow for twice as much work to be done. Then if 2 weights are lifted and both 1/2 the height as on the smaller diameter, that will consume 1/2 of the torque generated by the larger diameter. After this it's a foray into Pandora's Box.
Attached image:

11-12-2023 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Stan Meyers was a scam-artist. None of his crap designs actually worked as described. He made money on books, plans, videos, and kits. An electronics forum I used was frequently spammed by people like you, too stupid to understand they got scammed, or actually build electronic circuits. Instead of starting their own thread, which would be ignored. They just jumped into an active thread, and derailed it. Rudely arguing with the people expected to help figure out why their electrolysis circuit wasn't working as expected. The Stan Meyers design was suppose to operate at a magic resonant frequency, which would break the H2-O bond with a lot less electricity. Most believed they made a mistake in construction, or were having trouble getting it tune-in to the resonant frequency. None would accept that it takes more power to separate the water molecules, than they could ever recover burning the gas (Brown's Gas).

It's not an ideal world, nor are people perfect. What works flawlessly on paper, is often a little disappointing in practice. Usually close enough to work, more or less. James might achieve some rotation, but don't expect hours of fun and entertainment. Watching the wheel spin, would be fun and gratifying for a while, the fruit of much labor. But, it's not performing any work. And adding a load (task), will only make the wheel stop spinning quicker.

Actually if you have seen the Stanley Meyers fuel cell design then you just admitted to at least working with the people who murdered Stanley and stole his work because there is no Meyers design fuel cell, at least not in the public domain.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2023 20:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
What I described was linear momentum being conserved as angular momentum. Thermodynamics allows for energy to change from one form to another. Newton's 1st law of motion allows for an external or unbalanced force to change the motion of a body in motion.
When the top and bottom weights are lifted, that is an example of conservation of angular momentum. Then the rotation of the wheel is an example of the conservation of linear momentum.
This allows for weights that are accelerating to be linear momentum and for the spin of the wheel to be linear momentum as well. One linear momentum considers the net torque while the other considers the velocity of the wheel.
Many examples will show the wheel's rotation as angular momentum and the rotational velocity of the wheel, they might consider that as angular momentum. This then allows for net torque to be linear momentum, weights shifting are conservation of angular momentum and the rotational velocity of the wheel as angular momentum.
That allows for forces changing in a way that thermodynamics allows for.
Edited on 11-12-2023 20:29
11-12-2023 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
What I described was linear momentum being conserved as angular momentum. Thermodynamics allows for energy to change from one form to another. Newton's 1st law of motion allows for an external or unbalanced force to change the motion of a body in motion.

Actually, all that you can describe in detail are your constant delusions, especially the one where you are going to save the planet with a perpetual motion wheel made of Lincoln logs

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2023 21:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This drawing is an exaggeration. It shows the same basic ratios as the other drawing I showed. What this allows for is that the overbalance can be seen which
is linear momentum (gravity is accelerating it), the shifting of 2 weights - conservation of angular momentum and then angular momentum which is the inner ring.

Newton's 1st law of motion states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[url] https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/beginners-guide-to-aeronautics/newtons-laws-of-motion/[/url]

2nd law of thermodynamics; The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.

The Earth's gravity accelerating a wheel means it is not a bound system

The 1st law of thermodynamics; The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only altered in form.

With momentum, inertia, centripetal force, etc., those are easy to search if anyone has an interest in learning about some of the momentum is considered.
Attached image:

11-12-2023 22:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
This drawing is an exaggeration. It shows the same basic ratios as the other drawing I showed. What this allows for is that the overbalance can be seen which
is linear momentum (gravity is accelerating it), the shifting of 2 weights - conservation of angular momentum and then angular momentum which is the inner ring.

Newton's 1st law of motion states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[url] https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/beginners-guide-to-aeronautics/newtons-laws-of-motion/[/url]

2nd law of thermodynamics; The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.

The Earth's gravity accelerating a wheel means it is not a bound system

The 1st law of thermodynamics; The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only altered in form.

With momentum, inertia, centripetal force, etc., those are easy to search if anyone has an interest in learning about some of the momentum is considered.

LOL, if real all that you are doing is giving away your patent to the competition. Why?

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2023 23:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Because of how I'm mounting the levers on the pulleys/hoist, I'll also need to move the pulleys on the outside of the wheel in as well. While this will change where I locate the hoisting line, the dowels can be used for connecting opposing weight wheels.
With building a new idea, this is a prototype and what I'm doing is Research and Development. The block by the weight shows about what will happen when I move that pulley in 1/2 of an inch.
And as Winston Churchill said;
"the longer you can look back the further forward you can look." And I know where I've been.
Attached image:

11-12-2023 23:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Because of how I'm mounting the levers on the pulleys/hoist, I'll also need to move the pulleys on the outside of the wheel in as well. While this will change where I locate the hoisting line, the dowels can be used for connecting opposing weight wheels.
With building a new idea, this is a prototype and what I'm doing is Research and Development. The block by the weight shows about what will happen when I move that pulley in 1/2 of an inch.
"the longer you can look back the further forward you can look." And I know where I've been.

Were you released or did you escape the hospital?

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2023 01:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

You remind me of my "family". They'll tell you that I'm not one of them. Yet they couldn't let me have a life either. I have some scripture for you Reverend Al.

Proverbs 22:6 New King James Version (NKJV) Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

And yet because I had taken music appreciation in the 7th grade, when we moved again I decided to read a biography on Einstein. That got into the æther and why light bends more than what Newtonian gravity allows for. You read a book like that at 13 or 14 and find it interesting, you tend to stick with it.
If you've noticed, I happen to like the role astrophysics plays in atmospheric chemistry and physics. And with no research having been done in it I'll have a nice hobby besides building perpetual motion machines.
After all Alan, you know Bessler said;

A wheel appears - is it really a wheel, for it does not have a normal rim.
It revolves, but without other wheels inside or outside,
and without weights, wind, or springs.
Seen sideways or full face it is as glorious as a peacock's tail.
It turns to the right and to the left.
It spins around in any direction whether laden or empty.

You also know he said many lead weights were placed around his wheel. 2 different wheels while you always said you wanted all of his clues to be 1 wheel.
When you chose simple and said that weebles wobble but wheels don't roll over,
you're mistake was not having any real interest in the subject. You chose the easy way which is why when I'm successful you'll need to say "he offered to work with me and I said NO!"

At the moment I'm taking some time to consider what work I need to do. I do have a lot of work to do but then as you know I've worked as a machinist and have done production work. Taking a little time off allows me to consider what process will allow me to work more efficiently.
And with you, I can't discuss this simply because you understand little of the mechanics I'm developing. And there might've been a simpler way but it's a bit late for that now. And Alan, when this build works then people will want me to build his water wheel as well as his bidirectional wheel. I mean I'll be able to say thanks to you refusing to let me work with anyone I'll be the world's foremost expert on Bessler's work. And you won't be able to work with me because in all these years you've learned little if anything about his work.
You listened to your co-owner of the Arrache build group who said perpetual motion is impossible. Remember the "keel effect"? Why we'll never be friends. You have rlortie.
Attached image:

Edited on 12-12-2023 01:04
12-12-2023 01:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

You remind me of my "family". They'll tell you that I'm not one of them. Yet they couldn't let me have a life either. I have some scripture for you Reverend Al.

Proverbs 22:6 New King James Version (NKJV) Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

And yet because I had taken music appreciation in the 7th grade, when we moved again I decided to read a biography on Einstein. That got into the æther and why light bends more than what Newtonian gravity allows for. You read a book like that at 13 or 14 and find it interesting, you tend to stick with it.
If you've noticed, I happen to like the role astrophysics plays in atmospheric chemistry and physics. And with no research having been done in it I'll have a nice hobby besides building perpetual motion machines.
After all Alan, you know Bessler said;

A wheel appears - is it really a wheel, for it does not have a normal rim.
It revolves, but without other wheels inside or outside,
and without weights, wind, or springs.
Seen sideways or full face it is as glorious as a peacock's tail.
It turns to the right and to the left.
It spins around in any direction whether laden or empty.

You also know he said many lead weights were placed around his wheel. 2 different wheels while you always said you wanted all of his clues to be 1 wheel.
When you chose simple and said that weebles wobble but wheels don't roll over,
you're mistake was not having any real interest in the subject. You chose the easy way which is why when I'm successful you'll need to say "he offered to work with me and I said NO!"

At the moment I'm taking some time to consider what work I need to do. I do have a lot of work to do but then as you know I've worked as a machinist and have done production work. Taking a little time off allows me to consider what process will allow me to work more efficiently.
And with you, I can't discuss this simply because you understand little of the mechanics I'm developing. And there might've been a simpler way but it's a bit late for that now. And Alan, when this build works then people will want me to build his water wheel as well as his bidirectional wheel. I mean I'll be able to say thanks to you refusing to let me work with anyone I'll be the world's foremost expert on Bessler's work. And you won't be able to work with me because in all these years you've learned little if anything about his work.
You listened to your co-owner of the Arrache build group who said perpetual motion is impossible. Remember the "keel effect"? Why we'll never be friends. You have rlortie.

You may not believe it, but I am actually pulling for you to create free energy for everyone.

PS. I have contacted the hospital and they said that if you come back in on your own that you can have two purple pills every day. Heck I would do anything for free purple pills.

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2023 02:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
@All, my build is a lot of work. With my disability, it does slow things down. While finishing the build there might be nothing worth saying. I have posted basic theory and if people consider different forces, that will take time.
For those who don't like the IPCC, I can leave you with this thought;
Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.
https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html It's in the middle of the page.
And those words will probably cause a change in the IPCC.
12-12-2023 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
@All, my build is a lot of work. With my disability, it does slow things down. While finishing the build there might be nothing worth saying. I have posted basic theory and if people consider different forces, that will take time.
For those who don't like the IPCC, I can leave you with this thought;
Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.
https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html It's in the middle of the page.
And those words will probably cause a change in the IPCC.

Can you please explain how you get the nurse's phone without her knowing, or conversely how you get it back to her as said without her informing security and having you sedated? OR do you want to be sedated?

All that said, what will enable you to do what all other humans incuding Bessler have failed at doing so far?

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2023 19:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

All that said, what will enable you to do what all other humans incuding Bessler have failed at doing so far?

Alan, you misspelled "including" and that is why. Although someone on my YouTube channel asked me "Plus may acquaint gravity video". He's not a "pure" Englisher like yourself. I like his idea and I'll probably make a video discussing gravity and then explaining what I've already posted in here.
This makes me wonder why are you asking about what I've already posted.
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/perpetual-motion-isnt-possible-d6-e4751.php#post_100903

Just think, I'll be able to show what I posted in this thread in a video. And then I can show your posts and say this is one problem with trying to discuss perpetual motion and science, it's people like you. You did say you wanted to be in a video of mine and now you will be.
12-12-2023 20:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
@All, At the moment finishing my build is what I need to focus on. Making the parts will take 2 or 3 days. Designing them and then deciding how to fabricate them will add time to that. Why this matters is a working wheel will probably increase traffic in this forum. It's like what people are starting to say about protests against what Israel is doing, people should be allowed to voice their opinion as long as it does not carry over into threatening behavior.

p.s., When I make this known;

Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4

and mention that I've discussed it and the science that I'll be pursuing in here as well as gravity and perpetual motion, that would put this place on the internet map so to speak. And if someone is disrupting others by wanting to be the center of attention, are they actually saying something or are they a nuisance?
Edited on 12-12-2023 20:15
12-12-2023 21:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
@All, At the moment finishing my build is what I need to focus on. Making the parts will take 2 or 3 days. Designing them and then deciding how to fabricate them will add time to that. Why this matters is a working wheel will probably increase traffic in this forum. It's like what people are starting to say about protests against what Israel is doing, people should be allowed to voice their opinion as long as it does not carry over into threatening behavior.

p.s., When I make this known;

Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4

and mention that I've discussed it and the science that I'll be pursuing in here as well as gravity and perpetual motion, that would put this place on the internet map so to speak. And if someone is disrupting others by wanting to be the center of attention, are they actually saying something or are they a nuisance?

Actually there is no science in your Buster Wheel, as it is all science fiction. However if someone wants to invest where would they send their money and what is the current share price of the Buster Brown wheel company?

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2023 22:40
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Actually if you have seen the Stanley Meyers fuel cell design then you just admitted to at least working with the people who murdered Stanley and stole his work because there is no Meyers design fuel cell, at least not in the public domain.

Yawning

So, Stan Meyers is another topic you know nothing about. Meyers made a small fortune selling the plans, kits, and videos. Had several patents. The fuel cell was no secret. His car, that he demonstrated running entirely on water was no secret. He never gave out plans and schematics for the car, but people were allowed to examine what was under the hood.

The problem was that his fuel cell didn't generate enough gas to run a car on. The plans he sold was just to improve fuel efficiency. Supplement with H2-O from splitting water. Never lived up to his claims.

Car manufacturers didn't want his water car scam. They already knew it was a scam, from his fuel cell scam.

I only saw the circuit schematic, not the entire build package. It was an electronics forum. The whiners were certain the circuit was the problem.
12-12-2023 22:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawning

So, Stan Meyers is another topic you know nothing about. Meyers made a small fortune selling the plans, kits, and videos. Had several patents. The fuel cell was no secret. His car, that he demonstrated running entirely on water was no secret. He never gave out plans and schematics for the car, but people were allowed to examine what was under the hood.

The problem was that his fuel cell didn't generate enough gas to run a car on. The plans he sold was just to improve fuel efficiency. Supplement with H2-O from splitting water. Never lived up to his claims.

Car manufacturers didn't want his water car scam. They already knew it was a scam, from his fuel cell scam.

I only saw the circuit schematic, not the entire build package. It was an electronics forum. The whiners were certain the circuit was the problem.

Retard alert. You literally said that Meyers made a fortune selling plans in the same breath as you said he never sold plans. LOL you are literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

PS. Thanks for identifying yourself though

ULTRA MAGA

12-12-2023 23:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
LOL I'm literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

PS. I am identifying myself though

Really? We already knew that but thanks for stating the truth.
13-12-2023 00:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL Harvey is literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

PS. Try again little girl

Says the retard who claims to be building a trillion dollar invention in his living room with cheap chink made Ryobi tools from home depot.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

At least get the cheap chink made tools from Harbor Freight

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 13-12-2023 00:21
13-12-2023 01:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL Harvey is literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

Says the retard who claims to be building a trillion dollar invention in his living room with cheap chink made Ryobi tools from home depot.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So whose armor is on your Facebook page? I've seen your work.

p.s., You misspelled waaa.......
13-12-2023 01:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

So whose armor is on your Facebook page? I've seen your work.

p.s., You misspelled waaa.......

Facebook is nothing more than an NSA data mine that banned me before I even made a post because I did not upload a photo of myself. As if the NSA needs another photo of me.

My toolboxes are 5 feet high and 11 feet long, so you could not even understand

ULTRA MAGA

13-12-2023 05:40
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
You know Alan, what people will wonder when I can't have a life in the U.S., what are preachers teaching in church.
You're typical of many Christians. 1 Corinthians 1:19; For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
That's like Christians supporting Zionism, no thinking required. And yet when I am successful I'll be able to say that I overcame religious persecution. It's like preachers teach, if people don't do what you want then you're being persecuted. That makes the church fascist.
Although I know there are nice Christians what I am aware of is when Christians become aggressive or abusive, Jesus is their shield. And yet people will wonder when you want attention, why couldn't you work with other people? What you learned in church kept you from it because your wisdom and prudence came to nothing just as the Bible said it would.
Prudence: the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason. 2. : sagacity or shrewdness in the management of affairs. 3. : skill and good judgment in the use of resources.
And this is behavior you exhibit.
13-12-2023 08:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
After tomorrow I'll be able to (hopefully) have the pulleys and levers put back on the wheel in good working order. What Bessler called his dog kennel might have to wait until Sunday. My neighbor goes to church and she has been very tolerant of my noise.
And I'll probably make a video discussing gravity. I'll be able to show some things I have learned over the years about the physics of how a pendulum's swing when modified is conserving momentum. And if a bearing rolls down a ramp, its velocity is determined by the length of the ramp
and how much it drops (angle).
An example is if a slope is at a 30º angle, the ramp is twice as long as it is high.
If 1 second of gravity is considered (32.185 ft or 9.81m) for how high the ramp is,
it will take the bearing twice as long to reach the bottom. And when it reaches the bottom it will be moving just as fast as if it had dropped.
With a half pipe, while they might say the resistance in air slows a bearing so it can't reach the same height, they need to consider that when it's rolling that a part of it is pushing back against gravity on its downward path.
I think demonstrating and explaining things like that about gravity and then discuss theory such as I posted showing how work can be considered might interest people who follow my channel.
With the ramp, if I can view each frame in a video then I could do a drop of a weight of about 12 inches/30cm and see what the camera says.
This would show if because the bearing is rolling that it creates resistance within itself to its own forward motion. And if so then I can say on my build that none of the weights roll because that consumes energy. With wooden wheels, they are light.
Attached image:

13-12-2023 12:16
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawning

Retard alert. You literally said that Meyers made a fortune selling plans in the same breath as you said he never sold plans. LOL you are literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

Going full on idiot again... Stan Meyers didn't have just one 'invention' he was selling. His car that ran entirely on water didn't sell. His fuel cell was to boost MPG, and he sold a lot. Different products... Your mind seems to shutdown about half way through reading something. Or maybe you just don't understand what you read. Maybe you just have trouble staying focused. Your meds leave you a drooling moron. Probably why this is the only place on the internet that tolerates your foolishness.
13-12-2023 12:34
(5197)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

China manufactures most everything these days... American made tools aren't what they use to be. You obviously don't use tools much, if at all... The most expensive tools, aren't a substitute for skill and experience.

All you have are words, and you don't use them very well either...
13-12-2023 13:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

China manufactures most everything these days... American made tools aren't what they use to be. You obviously don't use tools much, if at all... The most expensive tools, aren't a substitute for skill and experience.

The last tool that I bought was a set of wires with alligator clips so that I could supply one of my car's computers with constant 12v while changing the battery. LOL I even have a special screwdriver to adjust the idle screw in your left ear, so if you need an adjustment come on over

ULTRA MAGA

13-12-2023 13:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawning

Going full on idiot again... Stan Meyers didn't have just one 'invention' he was selling. His car that ran entirely on water didn't sell. His fuel cell was to boost MPG, and he sold a lot. Different products... Your mind seems to shutdown about half way through reading something. Or maybe you just don't understand what you read. Maybe you just have trouble staying focused. Your meds leave you a drooling moron. Probably why this is the only place on the internet that tolerates your foolishness.

So is it fun being a brainwashed zombie that literally repeats whatever the deep state requires you to repeat? Which makes you the equivalent of a talking doll with a string.

Ma Ma Ma

ULTRA MAGA

13-12-2023 13:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
194.71 USD
+194.60 (176,909.09%)all time

Ciao bella

ULTRA MAGA

13-12-2023 19:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
These levers are drying. I modified them so the levers can move between the 2 large discs. These along with the large discs will allow for conservation of angular momentum.
I put an electric heater in the closet with them so it'll be warm in there. I might get all of the work done today that I was hoping to do.
Attached image:

Page 1 of 4123>>>

Join the debate Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion92308-04-2024 15:53
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
Perpetual Motion025-03-2023 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact