Remember me
▼ Content

Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible



Page 3 of 4<1234>
16-12-2023 23:34
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:

Your diagram is a delusion, that you believe is a perpetual motion machine. Come back with a working machine as until then you are a psychotic that determines his own physical laws in the said psychotic mind.

Prove me wrong retard



This is what you've always said, what I'm doing has to be about you. In your hands Bessler's Wheel would lose all value. This is because you don't know anything.
@All, just read the last couple of sentences. I can't claim to know anything and the work I've done doesn't matter? And if he wasn't Alan, then why does he answer for him and talk about the past?
I'll be glad when I can live in a country where I won't have to tolerate being treated like a slave.
Attached image:

19-12-2023 15:13
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
I think I'll have time over Christmas to rout all of these long parts and repair the damaged ones. With the damaged ones I can make a fixture so they can all have material removed and then wood glued to replace what was damaged. Then I'll be able to clean that up.
Once the tabs are on the weights there won't be much left to do on this build. It
is possible that I might end up living in Australia or Europe but Thailand will be a nice break. I've heard the U.S. is a capitalist country too many times. It'll be sad in a way when my own family said that I have to let them exploit me because of the 5th Commandment. I was supposed to be a preacher so my parents could make friends. I think it would've been better if they did it because then they could've said how their faith gave them the strength to whether the animosity towards them because they weren't from the same country, language or culture.
Attached image:

19-12-2023 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
I think I'll have time over Christmas to rout all of these long parts and repair the damaged ones. With the damaged ones I can make a fixture so they can all have material removed and then wood glued to replace what was damaged. Then I'll be able to clean that up.
Once the tabs are on the weights there won't be much left to do on this build. It
is possible that I might end up living in Australia or Europe but Thailand will be a nice break. I've heard the U.S. is a capitalist country too many times. It'll be sad in a way when my own family said that I have to let them exploit me because of the 5th Commandment. I was supposed to be a preacher so my parents could make friends. I think it would've been better if they did it because then they could've said how their faith gave them the strength to whether the animosity towards them because they weren't from the same country, language or culture.


How did parts that haven't done anything get damaged and exactly what value do you put on your wheel? and how many trillion years do you expect will be needed for your investment to be returned?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-12-2023 02:51
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:

How did parts that haven't done anything get damaged and exactly what value do you put on your wheel? and how many trillion years do you expect will be needed for your investment to be returned?



You never know, people might start calling you Homer (Simpson). You'll probably need a stay at a resort where your needs can be ministered to. Then you can say "He was my puppet". This will show one failure of religion. You couldn't work with me because of your faith in Jesus. And yet at the resort where you'll be convalescing there'll be those who can nurse you back to good health.
To honor orpheus.org, Stefan Hartmann, ubeaut, Bill F., rlortie and you I shall destroy the wheel once it is accepted that it does work. And then you guys can rebuild it because I should listen to you guys. The reality is that woodworkers who live in Saxony, Germany and neighboring Poland might wish to restore it. I don't think they'd trust you guys with it. They'll know how you were opposed to his work being realized.
That would help to demonstrate what Bessler went through. And you Alan get to play the role of Wagner. You know, the guy who accused Bessler of being a fraud the same way you accused me of being one.
Edited on 24-12-2023 02:53
25-12-2023 20:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

How did parts that haven't done anything get damaged and exactly what value do you put on your wheel? and how many trillion years do you expect will be needed for your investment to be returned?



You never know, people might start calling you Homer (Simpson). You'll probably need a stay at a resort where your needs can be ministered to. Then you can say "He was my puppet". This will show one failure of religion. You couldn't work with me because of your faith in Jesus. And yet at the resort where you'll be convalescing there'll be those who can nurse you back to good health.
To honor orpheus.org, Stefan Hartmann, ubeaut, Bill F., rlortie and you I shall destroy the wheel once it is accepted that it does work. And then you guys can rebuild it because I should listen to you guys. The reality is that woodworkers who live in Saxony, Germany and neighboring Poland might wish to restore it. I don't think they'd trust you guys with it. They'll know how you were opposed to his work being realized.
That would help to demonstrate what Bessler went through. And you Alan get to play the role of Wagner. You know, the guy who accused Bessler of being a fraud the same way you accused me of being one.


Says the once top secret agent


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-12-2023 21:46
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
I made a quick video showing showing how I'm cleaning up the levers on my MG2 build. I'll need to repair quite a few of them. By using a mass production method it takes a lot of the work out of it.
Everything becomes a series of repeated steps and all of the levers will be interchangeable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVJ-XlVYVM&feature=youtu.be

I think 2 working builds accompanied with the math to quantify the energy they are generating will help to prove that gravity does have energy. Then when people ask about thermodynamics which states; The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that entropy constantly increases in a closed system.
Yet the flow of Earth's gravity will have its flow changed so that it is conserved as conservation of angular momentum then as angular momentum. This will demonstrate that my builds are a closed system because as Newton's 1st law of motion states; An object at rest remains at rest, or if in motion, remains in motion at a constant velocity unless acted on by a net external force.
25-12-2023 21:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
I made a quick video showing showing how I'm cleaning up the levers on my MG2 build. I'll need to repair quite a few of them. By using a mass production method it takes a lot of the work out of it.
Everything becomes a series of repeated steps and all of the levers will be interchangeable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVJ-XlVYVM&feature=youtu.be

I think 2 working builds accompanied with the math to quantify the energy they are generating will help to prove that gravity does have energy. Then when people ask about thermodynamics which states; The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that entropy constantly increases in a closed system.
Yet the flow of Earth's gravity will have its flow changed so that it is conserved as conservation of angular momentum then as angular momentum. This will demonstrate that my builds are a closed system because as Newton's 1st law of motion states; An object at rest remains at rest, or if in motion, remains in motion at a constant velocity unless acted on by a net external force.


Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which confirms your serious mental disease. Why don't you just try something easier, like inventing the Ferris wheel?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-12-2023 23:50
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:


Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which confirms your serious mental disease. Why don't you just try something easier, like inventing the Ferris wheel?



I think people will get a good laugh out of when you said that while you prefer to be fat and stupid that I only learn and work because I think I'm better than you. Remember that? You told me that I have to prove that I don't think I'm better than you by working for you? And this is because you were teaching me what it means to be an American Christian. My brother Harold married an American Christian female that's just like you and I've worked with Christians like you.
I think it's sad how many Christians are just like you. It's like when we discussed prudence; the quality of being prudent; cautiousness. prudent; acting with or showing care and thought for the future.
Thankfully when I served in the U.S. Navy I went on a West-Pac deployment to both Asia and Oceania. I almost got to visit Kenya but they didn't have a pier large enough for an aircraft carrier. I know I'll be able to have a good life in that part of the world. And while rowing with the Viking I like this movie which is not about Jesus or the church and is based on a true story; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13236566/
I'm even going to watch it today.
26-12-2023 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which confirms your serious mental disease. Why don't you just try something easier, like inventing the Ferris wheel?



I think people will get a good laugh out of when you said that while you prefer to be fat and stupid that I only learn and work because I think I'm better than you. Remember that? You told me that I have to prove that I don't think I'm better than you by working for you? And this is because you were teaching me what it means to be an American Christian. My brother Harold married an American Christian female that's just like you and I've worked with Christians like you.
I think it's sad how many Christians are just like you. It's like when we discussed prudence; the quality of being prudent; cautiousness. prudent; acting with or showing care and thought for the future.
Thankfully when I served in the U.S. Navy I went on a West-Pac deployment to both Asia and Oceania. I almost got to visit Kenya but they didn't have a pier large enough for an aircraft carrier. I know I'll be able to have a good life in that part of the world. And while rowing with the Viking I like this movie which is not about Jesus or the church and is based on a true story; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13236566/
I'm even going to watch it today.


Do you ever miss being an E-3 junior chefs assistant and peeling potato's for the cook?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 01:33
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:



Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which

Do you ever miss being an E-3 junior chefs assistant and peeling potato's for the cook?



I thought you said you were an E-4.
26-12-2023 01:40
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:



Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which

Do you ever miss being an E-3 junior chefs assistant and peeling potato's for the cook?



I thought you said you were an E-4.
https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6348&p=132456&hilit=Make+coffee#p132456
26-12-2023 01:40
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:



Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which

Do you ever miss being an E-3 junior chefs assistant and peeling potato's for the cook?



I thought you said you were an E-4.
https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6348&p=132456&hilit=Make+coffee#p132456
26-12-2023 02:03
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
And Alan, people will not be surprised when I say that if I want to live in the U.S. I have to give you inventions and credit for my work and then you'll consider letting me live in your country. I've heard that so much from Americans, you know, there's a lot of people who wold love to immigrate to the U.S. so you "real" Americans better like what I say or you might make it worse for me.
And as you said, if I know trigonometry and other math, you can teach me how to make coffee. There's nothing difficult about reading directions so I never needed lessons from you. And you're an example of why the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. I mean who besides Christians wants someone to suffer? As your friend Bill F. of Australia posted, you get off on my needing surgery so much that you don't want me to have it. Why you'll probably be spending time in a psychiatric hospital. And for those who supported you, there families will know what they've supported.
Then the legal question is are you trying to make me your slave? If so then that's human trafficking.
26-12-2023 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:



Dude you can't prove that gravity is potential energy because this was established long ago, which

Do you ever miss being an E-3 junior chefs assistant and peeling potato's for the cook?



I thought you said you were an E-4.
https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6348&p=132456&hilit=Make+coffee#p132456


Yer frustration is showing. I was never in the Navy, I was a highway crew supervisor with a company assigned vehicle, while you peeled potatoes and carrots for officers who did not even know your name. So get real kid


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 03:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
And Alan, people will not be surprised when I say that if I want to live in the U.S. I have to give you inventions and credit for my work and then you'll consider letting me live in your country. I've heard that so much from Americans, you know, there's a lot of people who wold love to immigrate to the U.S. so you "real" Americans better like what I say or you might make it worse for me.
And as you said, if I know trigonometry and other math, you can teach me how to make coffee. There's nothing difficult about reading directions so I never needed lessons from you. And you're an example of why the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. I mean who besides Christians wants someone to suffer? As your friend Bill F. of Australia posted, you get off on my needing surgery so much that you don't want me to have it. Why you'll probably be spending time in a psychiatric hospital. And for those who supported you, there families will know what they've supported.
Then the legal question is are you trying to make me your slave? If so then that's human trafficking.


Look moron, no one gives a flying f-uck where you live, least of all me


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 05:41
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN35PmLgz44&list=RDHN35PmLgz44&start_radio=1


Bye Alan
26-12-2023 13:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN35PmLgz44&list=RDHN35PmLgz44&start_radio=1


Bye Alan


Bye Alan's




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 18:10
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Hmmm, got your panties in a bunch Alan? You're Ultra MAGA and my Father was an immigrant. It just wouldn't work if you know what I mean.
Attached image:

26-12-2023 18:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Hmmm, got your panties in a bunch Alan? You're Ultra MAGA and my Father was an immigrant. It just wouldn't work if you know what I mean.


You skipped your Thorazine again.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 19:59
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
You chose not to work with me. When I change the design of a part like this https://youtu.be/Fmh4UJgGPsQ, that is because I chose to do it. You're an armorer. Just to consider leverage is easy. How easy is it? It's this easy; https://www.carbidedepot.com/formulas-trigright.asp
With what I'm doing, I'm engineering it. I could've done stress tests to find out when something breaks. Then I could've gone f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx. That would've been the right way to do it. Then math would've let me know when a part is 150% stronger than it needs to be. That is when it becomes durable.
And with my MG2 build, the levers need to be symmetrical and have the same dimensions. Then
they are interchangeable. Once I'm healthy and have a shop I'll most likely have people who will want to work with me. No one else has been considering the math the way I have so what I'm doing might become the standard way of considering the math behind a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine) or a PPM (Perpetual Motion Machine).
Unfortunately we can't be friends because you're MAGA and I'm the kind of person they hate.

p.s., If you look at my routing fixture, it looks like garbage. Yet it'll rout all of the levers just the same and will let me know where I can add wood. Once finished it might be difficult to tell by looking at those levers that they had so much work done to them.
That is one issue with building a prototype, it's a learn as I go process. And now I can go 1 function at a time just as I would in math, it's that easy because I took the time to learn.
And what will make my work credible is when I show the math. Engineers and mathematicians will review it. And if both builds work and the math is accepted, then it will be news. I'd be using science to show that engineering allows for GPEs (Gravity Powered Engines).
And with woodworking, mistakes will happen just as wood will splinter off when routing. There are 3 options available.
1; It wasn't a mistake, you just added a new detail.
2: Repair the piece and match the wood grain as much as is possible, this includes the color of the wood because even with oak, its color will vary.
3; Scrap it. It might be good for setting up the next detail or to use on a fixture or jig like I've done.
Edited on 26-12-2023 20:30
26-12-2023 21:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
You chose not to work with me. When I change the design of a part like this https://youtu.be/Fmh4UJgGPsQ, that is because I chose to do it. You're an armorer. Just to consider leverage is easy. How easy is it? It's this easy; https://www.carbidedepot.com/formulas-trigright.asp
With what I'm doing, I'm engineering it. I could've done stress tests to find out when something breaks. Then I could've gone f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx. That would've been the right way to do it. Then math would've let me know when a part is 150% stronger than it needs to be. That is when it becomes durable.
And with my MG2 build, the levers need to be symmetrical and have the same dimensions. Then
they are interchangeable. Once I'm healthy and have a shop I'll most likely have people who will want to work with me. No one else has been considering the math the way I have so what I'm doing might become the standard way of considering the math behind a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine) or a PPM (Perpetual Motion Machine).
Unfortunately we can't be friends because you're MAGA and I'm the kind of person they hate.

p.s., If you look at my routing fixture, it looks like garbage. Yet it'll rout all of the levers just the same and will let me know where I can add wood. Once finished it might be difficult to tell by looking at those levers that they had so much work done to them.
That is one issue with building a prototype, it's a learn as I go process. And now I can go 1 function at a time just as I would in math, it's that easy because I took the time to learn.
And what will make my work credible is when I show the math. Engineers and mathematicians will review it. And if both builds work and the math is accepted, then it will be news. I'd be using science to show that engineering allows for GPEs (Gravity Powered Engines).
And with woodworking, mistakes will happen just as wood will splinter off when routing. There are 3 options available.
1; It wasn't a mistake, you just added a new detail.
2: Repair the piece and match the wood grain as much as is possible, this includes the color of the wood because even with oak, its color will vary.
3; Scrap it. It might be good for setting up the next detail or to use on a fixture or jig like I've done.


I never chose not to work with you as I do not know who you are. If I did, I would call the hospital that you escaped from and have you recommitted. Now take your Abilify.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2023 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
You chose not to work with me. When I change the design of a part like this https://youtu.be/Fmh4UJgGPsQ, that is because I chose to do it. You're an armorer. Just to consider leverage is easy. How easy is it? It's this easy; https://www.carbidedepot.com/formulas-trigright.asp
With what I'm doing, I'm engineering it. I could've done stress tests to find out when something breaks. Then I could've gone f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx. That would've been the right way to do it. Then math would've let me know when a part is 150% stronger than it needs to be. That is when it becomes durable.
And with my MG2 build, the levers need to be symmetrical and have the same dimensions. Then
they are interchangeable. Once I'm healthy and have a shop I'll most likely have people who will want to work with me. No one else has been considering the math the way I have so what I'm doing might become the standard way of considering the math behind a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine) or a PPM (Perpetual Motion Machine).
Unfortunately we can't be friends because you're MAGA and I'm the kind of person they hate.

p.s., If you look at my routing fixture, it looks like garbage. Yet it'll rout all of the levers just the same and will let me know where I can add wood. Once finished it might be difficult to tell by looking at those levers that they had so much work done to them.
That is one issue with building a prototype, it's a learn as I go process. And now I can go 1 function at a time just as I would in math, it's that easy because I took the time to learn.
And what will make my work credible is when I show the math. Engineers and mathematicians will review it. And if both builds work and the math is accepted, then it will be news. I'd be using science to show that engineering allows for GPEs (Gravity Powered Engines).
And with woodworking, mistakes will happen just as wood will splinter off when routing. There are 3 options available.
1; It wasn't a mistake, you just added a new detail.
2: Repair the piece and match the wood grain as much as is possible, this includes the color of the wood because even with oak, its color will vary.
3; Scrap it. It might be good for setting up the next detail or to use on a fixture or jig like I've done.


A delusion of grandeur is a false or unusual belief about one's power, wealth, talents, and other traits. A person may believe, for instance, that they are famous, can end world wars, or that they are immortal.

Delusions of grandeur, also called grandiose delusions, often accompany other mental health symptoms, including other delusions. The may be related to mental or physical health conditions, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or some types of dementia.

People experiencing delusions of grandeur see themselves as great, highly accomplished, more important than others, or even magical. The delusion may be persistent, or it may appear only periodically.

Some people with delusions of grandeur also experienceTrusted Source other delusions, such as a fear of persecution or unusual religious beliefs.

However, a delusion of grandeur is more than just very high self-esteem or an inflated sense of self-importance. It marks a significant disconnection from the real world. A person with delusions of grandeur may continue to believe in the delusion in spite of contradictory evidence.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-12-2023 03:34
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
These are the parts I'm working with right now. Once I get the new screws tomorrow I can secure the router to the plywood (router table) better. Then I'll be set up for a production run to have all of the long levers trimmed to the same thickness.
The board next to the window will be used to make 1/8th inch thick pieces for adding onto parts that are too thin. I'll need to repeat that process until all parts are uniform in their thickness.
Behind the small wheels are the kennels for Bessler's Wheel. I need to make a fixture so one side can have the openings for the wheels and their pins (axles). Then screw the other side on and that part will be finished.
Then a rectangular bar will go between them. That'll be something easy to do.
With MG2 (Maschinen Grüven Deux), once the long levers are finished then I can reassemble the weighted levers. I find it difficult to believe that I'm so close to finishing 2 different builds.
It won't be surprising if schools want scale models to teach basic concepts in science. My design conserves angular momentum differently than Bessler's Wheel. In this sense Bessler would be getting what he wanted, to start an engineering school. While Christianity will be left out of it, everyone will be aware of Bessler quoting the Bible 147 times and using the Freemasons symbol in his drawings.
What's nice is now I can compartmentalize everything I'm doing. Basically what parts/assembly am I working on? Since I'll only be able to work as I can I'll probably start back on my calculus book. What happens when someone doesn't have a family.

Attached image:

27-12-2023 06:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
These are the parts I'm working with right now. Once I get the new screws tomorrow I can secure the router to the plywood (router table) better. Then I'll be set up for a production run to have all of the long levers trimmed to the same thickness.
The board next to the window will be used to make 1/8th inch thick pieces for adding onto parts that are too thin. I'll need to repeat that process until all parts are uniform in their thickness.
Behind the small wheels are the kennels for Bessler's Wheel. I need to make a fixture so one side can have the openings for the wheels and their pins (axles). Then screw the other side on and that part will be finished.
Then a rectangular bar will go between them. That'll be something easy to do.
With MG2 (Maschinen Grüven Deux), once the long levers are finished then I can reassemble the weighted levers. I find it difficult to believe that I'm so close to finishing 2 different builds.
It won't be surprising if schools want scale models to teach basic concepts in science. My design conserves angular momentum differently than Bessler's Wheel. In this sense Bessler would be getting what he wanted, to start an engineering school. While Christianity will be left out of it, everyone will be aware of Bessler quoting the Bible 147 times and using the Freemasons symbol in his drawings.
What's nice is now I can compartmentalize everything I'm doing. Basically what parts/assembly am I working on? Since I'll only be able to work as I can I'll probably start back on my calculus book. What happens when someone doesn't have a family.


Did you custom design the blind too?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-12-2023 06:26
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Did he fart?

Attached image:


Edited on 27-12-2023 06:28
27-12-2023 14:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Did he fart?


You really need to lose some weight Alan, have you tried GoLo?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-12-2023 17:28
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, a Gina Boson used your same tactic to force my brother Harold to marry her.
He had a job and she wanted money to support herself and her 2 daughters with.
And as you've always said, I have to let you own me if I want to live in the U.S. And
when you post at besslerwheel.com and I'm not there, you are sane. Your posts
shows it. And yet you'll be showing the world why America is the greatest country
in the world, because of people like you. And that is what you told me that you are
going to teach me, why America's the greatest country in the world. You want the
world to know it and it will.

And Alan, they'll also know that my mother went after my sister for the garbage she printed in her Christian newspaper The Seeker which has a website now;
http://seekernews.com/ and as you know Alan, my sister was fed intravenously as well. This will agree with you telling me to shove rectal cancer back up my butt where it came from and you're not going to let me use cancer as a shield.
I think Thailand will grant me sanctuary to flee religious persecution. And don't worry, the Judes will be included as well.
And don't forget Alan, Happy Holidays!!!
Edited on 27-12-2023 17:40
27-12-2023 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, a Gina Boson used your same tactic to force my brother Harold to marry her.
He had a job and she wanted money to support herself and her 2 daughters with.
And as you've always said, I have to let you own me if I want to live in the U.S. And
when you post at besslerwheel.com and I'm not there, you are sane. Your posts
shows it. And yet you'll be showing the world why America is the greatest country
in the world, because of people like you. And that is what you told me that you are
going to teach me, why America's the greatest country in the world. You want the
world to know it and it will.

And Alan, they'll also know that my mother went after my sister for the garbage she printed in her Christian newspaper The Seeker which has a website now;
http://seekernews.com/ and as you know Alan, my sister was fed intravenously as well. This will agree with you telling me to shove rectal cancer back up my butt where it came from and you're not going to let me use cancer as a shield.
I think Thailand will grant me sanctuary to flee religious persecution. And don't worry, the Judes will be included as well.
And don't forget Alan, Happy Holidays!!!


LOL at least you are having fun being a silly, mentally ill, overweight toymaker named Alan who actually believes that everyone at CERN is wrong about perpetual motion. Let us know when the Nobel committee awards you your Nobel prize for the first perpetual motion machine, or you get your Thorazine prescription refilled, whichever comes first


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-12-2023 21:13
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan isn't mentally ill, he's a Christian. Also you are showing that your right to free speech prevents me from pursuing a life in the U.S. This goes back to campaign spending limits were a violation of free speech. It'd be like if you got banned for trying to dominate me then your right to free speech would be violated.

p.s., Being an In The Closet Homosexual is not a mental illness.
27-12-2023 21:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan isn't mentally ill, he's a Christian. Also you are showing that your right to free speech prevents me from pursuing a life in the U.S. This goes back to campaign spending limits were a violation of free speech. It'd be like if you got banned for trying to dominate me then your right to free speech would be violated.

p.s., Being an In The Closet Homosexual is not a mental illness.


LOL, so you believe that the 330,000,000 Americans with free speech are preventing you from pursuing a life in the US. Well you little fart since you are not going to beat all of us, you might as well move to China and eat dogs.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-12-2023 02:32
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, when this was on Yahoo, most comments said his father-in-law was going to kill who ever
was at his door. https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Still, Norwegians are hated in America. Even you said that if my Father worked for you for 4 years doing exactly what you said then you'd consider he'd know something so he would be able to support his family. That's how much of a white supremacist you are.
28-12-2023 02:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, when this was on Yahoo, most comments said his father-in-law was going to kill who ever
was at his door. https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Still, Norwegians are hated in America. Even you said that if my Father worked for you for 4 years doing exactly what you said then you'd consider he'd know something so he would be able to support his family. That's how much of a white supremacist you are.


LOL you are letting your frustration show almost as much as your gums.



Q: Why did the Norwegian take a ladder with him to the supermarket?
A: Because he'd heard the food prices in Oslo were extremely high.

Q: Why did the Norwegian crawl on the floor through the supermarket?
A: Because they're looking for the low prices.

Q: Why do Norwegian garbage trucks drive so fast?
A: The drivers are scared of getting robbed.

Q: Why did the Norwegian bring a rolled-up piece of sandpaper to the desert?
A: Thought it was a map.

Q: How do you sink a Norwegian submarine?
A: Scuba-dive down and knock on the door.

Q: How do you sink a Norwegian submarine again?
A: Dive down and knock on the door again. Wait for them to open the window and say, "You aren't fooling us this time!"

Q: How do you sink a Danish submarine?
A: Dive down and knock on the window. Wait for them to open the door and say, "Come on, who do you take us for? Norwegians?"

Q: How do you sink a Swedish submarine?
A: Give it a Norwegian crew.

Q: How do you say "genius" in Norway?
A: Tourist.

-Two Norwegians are driving at night. The driver starts to worry something is wrong with his blinkers so he pulls over and asks the other Norwegian to get out and check them.
"Hey," the guys yells from the front of the car, "It works... Wait it doesn't work... No now it works... Wait it doesn't work... No wait, now it works... Oh sorry, it doesn't work..."


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-12-2023 06:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Swan wrote:Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

He should build the Bessler wheel out of quantumly entangled photons that would be much, much lighter than carbon fiber, would never absorb humidity and would angularly accelerate to millions of times the speed of light in a vacuum cleaner.
28-12-2023 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

He should build the Bessler wheel out of quantumly entangled photons that would be much, much lighter than carbon fiber, would never absorb humidity and would angularly accelerate to millions of times the speed of light in a vacuum cleaner.


Tell us again how you know that the last ice age did not happen, because I was not there to see it. I like that story mommy. Then take your Abilify


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-12-2023 21:45
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
For anything I do that you taught me Alan, I won't talk about them but you can. I just want to go somewhere where I can have a life. And I'll even say the Christian church suffered me to you so you could teach me the right way to think and talk.
30-12-2023 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
For anything I do that you taught me Alan, I won't talk about them but you can. I just want to go somewhere where I can have a life. And I'll even say the Christian church suffered me to you so you could teach me the right way to think and talk.


You are failing to frustrate me, but at least you are having fun being the village idiot


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-12-2023 10:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21535)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

He should build the Bessler wheel out of quantumly entangled photons that would be much, much lighter than carbon fiber, would never absorb humidity and would angularly accelerate to millions of times the speed of light in a vacuum cleaner.


Tell us again how you know that the last ice age did not happen,
What ice age??
Swan wrote:
because I was not there to see it.
Since you weren't there to see it, how do you know there was an ice age??


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-12-2023 13:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

He should build the Bessler wheel out of quantumly entangled photons that would be much, much lighter than carbon fiber, would never absorb humidity and would angularly accelerate to millions of times the speed of light in a vacuum cleaner.


Tell us again how you know that the last ice age did not happen,
What ice age??
Swan wrote:
because I was not there to see it.
Since you weren't there to see it, how do you know there was an ice age??


Is this the only way that you could get attention from your mother, the meth addict?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-12-2023 04:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

He should build the Bessler wheel out of quantumly entangled photons that would be much, much lighter than carbon fiber, would never absorb humidity and would angularly accelerate to millions of times the speed of light in a vacuum cleaner.


Tell us again how you know that the last ice age did not happen,
What ice age??
Swan wrote:
because I was not there to see it.
Since you weren't there to see it, how do you know there was an ice age??


His limited IQ, only allows for one possibility, thought up by others. Glaciers melt, leave behind moraines. All moraines must be formed by glaciers. All glaciers formed at the same time. Ice age... But, there are other ways to move rock, gravel and sand... Liquid water does much the same. River banks erode, and collapse. Lot of rainfall cause mudslides, which move a lot of material as well. Dirt washes off over time, leaving behind the heavier material. Not all mountains were formed by volcanic activity. If land is pushed up in one area, land has to sink in another. Rivers change course, lakes dry up. We can only guess at what happened long ago, since nobody was they to see it happen. Or leave written accounts of what they saw.
31-12-2023 07:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Swan wrote:Tell us again how you know that the last ice age did not happen, because I was not there to see it.

Tell us again how you know that all the moraines around the world formed at the same time.

Page 3 of 4<1234>





Join the debate Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion8826-02-2024 14:54
Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion86304-02-2024 01:41
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
Perpetual Motion025-03-2023 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact