Remember me
▼ Content

Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible

Page 2 of 4<1234>
13-12-2023 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
These levers are drying. I modified them so the levers can move between the 2 large discs. These along with the large discs will allow for conservation of angular momentum.
I put an electric heater in the closet with them so it'll be warm in there. I might get all of the work done today that I was hoping to do.

Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-12-2023 19:29
14-12-2023 03:32
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
These levers are drying. I modified them so the levers can move between the 2 large discs. These along with the large discs will allow for conservation of angular momentum.
I put an electric heater in the closet with them so it'll be warm in there. I might get all of the work done today that I was hoping to do.

Why not use carbon fiber as it would weigh less and be far stronger than wood and it would never absorb humidity? Or is your purpose to pretend that you are lost in the 1700's destined to fail like Buster Brown

And you're showing what the scripture says. You have no wisdom or prudence.
We could've been friends but your faith didn't encourage you to work or to be sociable.
14-12-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

And you're showing what the scripture says. You have no wisdom or prudence.
We could've been friends but your faith didn't encourage you to work or to be sociable.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

14-12-2023 07:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL Harvey is literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

PS. Try again little girl

Really? We already knew that but thanks for stating the truth.

Says the retard who claims to be building a trillion dollar invention in his living room with cheap chink made Ryobi tools from home depot.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

At least get the cheap chink made tools from Harbor Freight

China manufactures most everything these days... American made tools aren't what they use to be. You obviously don't use tools much, if at all... The most expensive tools, aren't a substitute for skill and experience.

All you have are words, and you don't use them very well either...

The last tool that I bought was a set of wires with alligator clips so that I could supply one of my car's computers with constant 12v while changing the battery. LOL I even have a special screwdriver to adjust the idle screw in your left ear, so if you need an adjustment come on over

Like the set of jumper cables I keep in the trunk of my car... Odd that you would need to worry about it. Most repairs I've done on my car, requires disconnecting the battery...
14-12-2023 13:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL Harvey is literally f-cked up enough to work for FOX or CNN as a deep state BS artist.

Says the retard who claims to be building a trillion dollar invention in his living room with cheap chink made Ryobi tools from home depot.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

China manufactures most everything these days... American made tools aren't what they use to be. You obviously don't use tools much, if at all... The most expensive tools, aren't a substitute for skill and experience.

The last tool that I bought was a set of wires with alligator clips so that I could supply one of my car's computers with constant 12v while changing the battery. LOL I even have a special screwdriver to adjust the idle screw in your left ear, so if you need an adjustment come on over

Like the set of jumper cables I keep in the trunk of my car... Odd that you would need to worry about it. Most repairs I've done on my car, requires disconnecting the battery...

The battery on this car cannot be disconnected ever without losing the computer flash info to the trans, so power cannot ever be disconnected even when changing the battery or servicing the vehicle. Thus the alligator clips need to be connected to a 12v jumper box and the wire leads on the battery before disconnecting the battery. Your obsolete jumper cables would require a second vehicle, running in the garage which might be the source of your obvious brain damage

Next

https://www.harborfreight.com/36-inch-low-voltage-test-leads-66712.html

ULTRA MAGA

14-12-2023 17:18
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

The battery on this car cannot be disconnected ever without losing the computer flash info to the trans, so power cannot ever be disconnected even when changing the battery or servicing the vehicle. Thus the alligator clips need to be connected to a 12v jumper box and the wire leads on the battery before disconnecting the battery. Your obsolete jumper cables would require a second vehicle, running in the garage which might be the source of your obvious brain damage

Next

Still think you are full of it... When I flash a program to a microcontroller, it's permanent, until I change it. Doesn't require power all the time. It would be poor design for a car. Second vehicle, running? It's low power drain, just a battery, or any other 12 volt source, like a battery charger on float-charge...

I drive a 2010 Malibu, and have changed the battery since buying it. No jumper required. Did it right in a parking space in front of Auto Zone, to save a trip for the core deposit.

The only thing I've ever had to pay for at a shop, was mounting new tires. Lot of those "special' tools make the job easier, but usually a work around with basic tools.
14-12-2023 17:21
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Like the set of jumper cables I keep in the trunk of my car... Odd that you would need to worry about it. Most repairs I've done on my car, requires disconnecting the battery...[/quote]

Notice how he uses an insult after saying something he knows isn't true? The only thing an computing device in a motor vehicle does when the battery is disconnected is to reset itself, you know, it does a reboot.
I think they all use ROM. There are battery cables with surge protectors. A surge in one vehicle can cause problems for the other vehicle. One search result did say to read your owners manual (or find one online) as it will have the recommendations in it for when you give or receive a jump start.
14-12-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Next

Still think you are full of it... When I flash a program to a microcontroller, it's permanent, until I change it. Doesn't require power all the time. It would be poor design for a car. Second vehicle, running? It's low power drain, just a battery, or any other 12 volt source, like a battery charger on float-charge...

I drive a 2010 Malibu, and have changed the battery since buying it. No jumper required. Did it right in a parking space in front of Auto Zone, to save a trip for the core deposit.

The only thing I've ever had to pay for at a shop, was mounting new tires. Lot of those "special' tools make the job easier, but usually a work around with basic tools.

I own two Ford cars and if the battery goes low the computer shuts off all power to protect the computer from losing the transmission flash, and if you remove the battery without providing power to the computer you need to have the car towed to the dealer to have the trans reflashed, or it just stays in limp mode. It's a scam to defraud drivers out of cash. When my son bought a new battery in this car the service center left the car running while changing the battery but I do not like doing that. LOL there is even a spot for the alligator clip on the negative ground hood connection, not that you could comprehend

ULTRA MAGA

14-12-2023 18:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
You should be correct but Ford f-ucked people so bad that they no longer make cars other than the stang. You may now resume being a complete moron.

LOL when I accidentally left the key turned to accessory the battery drained completely and since the car was still under warrantee the dealer sent a tow truck to the house and towed the car to the dealer for reflashing. Like I said it's a scam because every car will need reflashing after a simple battery change which will always be after the three year warrantee.

Nothing that alligator clips won't fix though

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 14-12-2023 18:36
14-12-2023 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
You should be correct but Ford f-ucked people so bad that they no longer make cars other than the stang. You may now resume being a complete moron.

LOL when I accidentally left the key turned to accessory the battery drained completely and since the car was still under warrantee the dealer sent a tow truck to the house and towed the car to the dealer for reflashing. Like I said it's a scam because every car will need reflashing after a simple battery change which will always be after the three year warrantee.

And all the wannabe aerospace engineers just gave up.

As usual.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 14-12-2023 21:00
15-12-2023 02:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

And all the wannabe aerospace engineers just gave up.

As usual.

CIAO

LOL, my guess is that they just embarrassed themselves to exasperation when they found out that I knew something that they didn't, and might even have been told to shut their traps.

Now in my case I do not listen to anyone, nor am I required to do such.

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2023 02:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Things are looking up. I've done a slight redo on my kitchen, might even post the pic. Building might be getting ready to get a whole lot easier because the work I'm doing now will simplify the kennels. That and I bought a new tablet with an 8mp camera. And this means the next video I upload should show much better detail. This means people will be able to see the flaws in the build but then they'll be able to see the work much better.
I have 3 sets of 2 levers to assemble and mount. Then I'll have some minor details to finish. To guide the levers between the pulleys using something like 1/8 in. or smaller diameter rod might work. They'd create some resistance but then the levers would be where they need to be.
With why perpetual motion is impossible, the outline I made on basic theory for this type of design will define questions about force, torque and momentum. In the
diagram, the weights are 3 inches/7.5cm in diameter. When the overbalanced weight to the right drops that distance, it is about .933 x net torque. Yep, I did the math so I'd have an estimate.
If you're familiar with triangles then if b is 36 and a is 3 then the angle is 4.76º.
The dashed then solid line is 30º. Since the overbalance is 6inches/15cm, that is
107% of the overbalanced weight dropping 3 inches/7.5cm.
At 30º, the drop to the level of the axle is 18 inches/45.72cm. That's a lot of work just for rotating the wheel. And with the science I'm pursuing, this has helped me. Just look at the rate of success, engineers with PhDs haven't been able to consider it so it is a challenging subject.
Attached image:

Edited on 15-12-2023 02:46
15-12-2023 03:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Things are looking up. I've done a slight redo on my kitchen, might even post the pic. Building might be getting ready to get a whole lot easier because the work I'm doing now will simplify the kennels. That and I bought a new tablet with an 8mp camera. And this means the next video I upload should show much better detail. This means people will be able to see the flaws in the build but then they'll be able to see the work much better.
I have 3 sets of 2 levers to assemble and mount. Then I'll have some minor details to finish. To guide the levers between the pulleys using something like 1/8 in. or smaller diameter rod might work. They'd create some resistance but then the levers would be where they need to be.
With why perpetual motion is impossible, the outline I made on basic theory for this type of design will define questions about force, torque and momentum. In the
diagram, the weights are 3 inches/7.5cm in diameter. When the overbalanced weight to the right drops that distance, it is about .933 x net torque. Yep, I did the math so I'd have an estimate.
If you're familiar with triangles then if b is 36 and a is 3 then the angle is 4.76º.
The dashed then solid line is 30º. Since the overbalance is 6inches/15cm, that is
107% of the overbalanced weight dropping 3 inches/7.5cm.
At 30º, the drop to the level of the axle is 18 inches/45.72cm. That's a lot of work just for rotating the wheel. And with the science I'm pursuing, this has helped me. Just look at the rate of success, engineers with PhDs haven't been able to consider it so it is a challenging subject.

Did they offer you Thorazine yet?

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2023 03:58
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

Что ты сказать о мне? You missed it Alan. Почему ты не когда не понимаешь мне? Since you want to know about me, when I realized my Norske accent or service connected hearing loss was an issue, I chose to learn. That is a conscious decision I made because I was prudent.
People will know that in my father's home that "pure" Englishers like you killed Christmas. 3 of my male siblings refused 2 years in a row to enjoy our Father's Christmas present from his mother in Norway. They apparently didn't like people who learned to talk in Norway.
Of course when we lived in Norway I'd go out with him to drop nets and then to retrieve them. I was 4 years old and I was fishing as a Norwegian in Norway. With my new tablet, I wondered why I spent that much money for something with an 8mp camera. It's because I found it so easy making and editing videos with my "old" tablet with a 4mp camera.
I also tried SketchUp on it and SketchUp told me "whoa cowboy". I need a mouse but when I saw a 3D rendered object as it should look, I'll find out how to use my Bluetooth mouse on my new tablet.
With making videos for a discussion about gravity, my IPhone (a cheap one) might work best. Then 2 side by side videos would show the difference in how a pendulum swings. And this very much gets into conservation of angular momentum. What can I say? I happen to like science.

p.s., This gets very much into StEM subjects. The acronym is for Science, technology, Engineering and mathematics. My use of smart devices would have me working in all 4 disciplines simultaneously.
Edited on 15-12-2023 04:02
15-12-2023 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Что ты сказать о мне? You missed it Alan. Почему ты не когда не понимаешь мне? Since you want to know about me, when I realized my Norske accent or service connected hearing loss was an issue, I chose to learn. That is a conscious decision I made because I was prudent.
People will know that in my father's home that "pure" Englishers like you killed Christmas. 3 of my male siblings refused 2 years in a row to enjoy our Father's Christmas present from his mother in Norway. They apparently didn't like people who learned to talk in Norway.
Of course when we lived in Norway I'd go out with him to drop nets and then to retrieve them. I was 4 years old and I was fishing as a Norwegian in Norway. With my new tablet, I wondered why I spent that much money for something with an 8mp camera. It's because I found it so easy making and editing videos with my "old" tablet with a 4mp camera.
I also tried SketchUp on it and SketchUp told me "whoa cowboy". I need a mouse but when I saw a 3D rendered object as it should look, I'll find out how to use my Bluetooth mouse on my new tablet.
With making videos for a discussion about gravity, my IPhone (a cheap one) might work best. Then 2 side by side videos would show the difference in how a pendulum swings. And this very much gets into conservation of angular momentum. What can I say? I happen to like science.

p.s., This gets very much into StEM subjects. The acronym is for Science, technology, Engineering and mathematics. My use of smart devices would have me working in all 4 disciplines simultaneously.

Why use wood over carbon fiber?

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2023 04:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I am using what resources that are available and within my budget.
15-12-2023 05:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

[/quote]

Is this me and you Alan? I'm the black guy.
https://youtube.com/shorts/pbE_aVlkwyM?si=5gMoFh6zVpwL7MvJ

p.s., If you think about it I bought another tablet for its camera. More pixels and
with my "old" tablet I know it allows for easy video editing. My actual video camera, editing the video requires more work. This gets into Final Cut Pro 10 which I like using but I have to go to my local library to use it.
And you know Alan that doing what I'm doing has happened over several years and has cost me a lot of money as well. There's nothing cheap about doing what I'm doing. With no tools, $2,000 to build something is cheap. To develop that or other ideas, then you're talking in excess of $10,000. 1 "failed build" can easily cost over $500.
And if things work out for me then the work I show will be better than what I'm doing now. And in a sense, best of all math and engineering students might ask for the privilege of working with me. It'd be a chance for them to use what they went to school for.
Edited on 15-12-2023 06:18
15-12-2023 14:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

That is like saying that since Duracell batteries are within your budget you would use them to power an electric car. Which makes you a retarded loser. Bessler used wood because carbon fiber did not exist yet. Lol do the Germans make new tanks out of wood, with Duracell double a battery power?

You kid are a failure before you begin, unless you take your Thorazine in time.

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2023 16:13
(5197)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

That is like saying that since Duracell batteries are within your budget you would use them to power an electric car. Which makes you a retarded loser. Bessler used wood because carbon fiber did not exist yet. Lol do the Germans make new tanks out of wood, with Duracell double a battery power?

Carbon fiber ain't cheap or easy to fabricate custom parts. Carbon fiber only makes sense if used correctly. James already knew woodworking, before the wheel project. Maybe he will learn to work with carbon fiber later on, if needed. It's a completely different material to work with, Lot of learning, new tools, design considerations. Only makes sense to a complete moron to invest that much time and money, that could be better spent on the desired project. But, you probably haven't built anything, or designed your own project. You only talk a lot of crap, about stuff you have zero experience. You are rude an insulting, because you are jealous of people who can do all the things, you wish you could.

Stupid, would be adding the complexity of learning a material, and figuring out how to apply it to an already complex and experimental project. Even if he already had the carbon fiber skills and tools. It makes little sense, since he's attempting to replicated a machine originally constructed of wood. He would need a working model first, before deciding how to modify and improve. So far, no one has succeeded in building a semi-functional model. Been a couple year since I search for an example though.

Why isn't more carbon fiber found on cars. It's been used for decades. Seems like if such a superior, light weight material could be used for anything, it would be used more on cars. Less weight, better fuel economy. With EVs, it should be seen quite a bit. Since less weight, less load on the battery, drive further on a charge.
15-12-2023 16:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Carbon fiber ain't cheap or easy to fabricate custom parts. Carbon fiber only makes sense if used correctly. James already knew woodworking, before the wheel project. Maybe he will learn to work with carbon fiber later on, if needed. It's a completely different material to work with, Lot of learning, new tools, design considerations. Only makes sense to a complete moron to invest that much time and money, that could be better spent on the desired project. But, you probably haven't built anything, or designed your own project. You only talk a lot of crap, about stuff you have zero experience. You are rude an insulting, because you are jealous of people who can do all the things, you wish you could.

Stupid, would be adding the complexity of learning a material, and figuring out how to apply it to an already complex and experimental project. Even if he already had the carbon fiber skills and tools. It makes little sense, since he's attempting to replicated a machine originally constructed of wood. He would need a working model first, before deciding how to modify and improve. So far, no one has succeeded in building a semi-functional model. Been a couple year since I search for an example though.

Why isn't more carbon fiber found on cars. It's been used for decades. Seems like if such a superior, light weight material could be used for anything, it would be used more on cars. Less weight, better fuel economy. With EVs, it should be seen quite a bit. Since less weight, less load on the battery, drive further on a charge.

Carbon fiber is used on cars, bicycles, and aircraft and as such you are retarded.

Come back after your mommy gives you cookies and milk

https://www.racingsportconcepts.com/?msclkid=3a40c78210601edf8870a2fe700041cd

In fact some carbon fiber bikes cost more than your cheap chevy suckaboo

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/s-works-aethos--campagnolo-ltd/p/205572?color=335142-205572&searchText=97222-0558&utm_id=20060767824&gad_source=1

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-12-2023 16:24
15-12-2023 21:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I have the levers back and they fit nicely between the frame and the large discs. The dowel that spans the gap between the large discs is how skids will move across the rollers lifting the end of the levers. It will most likely be after the first of the year when it's finished/made known. The news media will be looking for stories to start off the new year with.
Attached image:

16-12-2023 01:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I have the levers back and they fit nicely between the frame and the large discs. The dowel that spans the gap between the large discs is how skids will move across the rollers lifting the end of the levers. It will most likely be after the first of the year when it's finished/made known. The news media will be looking for stories to start off the new year with.

The image is of a child's toy, that does nothing and that will fall apart when pushed.

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 03:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

The image is of a child's toy, that does nothing and that will fall apart when pushed.

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 05:38
(5197)
James_ wrote:

Just out of curiosity... What regulates how fast the wheel spins? Seems like it should pickup rotational speed with every revolution. Is there some means to stop the wheel, once started?
16-12-2023 06:17
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

Just out of curiosity... What regulates how fast the wheel spins? Seems like it should pickup rotational speed with every revolution. Is there some means to stop the wheel, once started?

Are there like magnetic forces pushing up against each other to keep the wheel spinning?

Or have you solved the mystery of the perpetual angular momentum that keeps the planet spinning?

I think this video would make for a better news story than trying to figure what James is trying to say, in a confusing or literally nonsensical manner, in his thousands of posts on Climate debate. Video is 11 years old, with 8 million views.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=mOwFT-9MyPJsbCZn

People can easily see the tricks to making this wheel work, in a 4 minute video, and if handy enough, and enough time on their hands, try to replicate it.

No need to waste days upon days trying to decipher King James' Bible on Climate Debate.

Edited on 16-12-2023 06:32
16-12-2023 06:58
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

You'd think it would keep accelerating. Why it doesn't is because the weight passing top center needs to accelerate downward. With what regulates it's speed is net torque - resistance. What a working wheel do is to get scientists and engineers to consider is it's the net torque that lifts the weights and rotates the wheel.
At the moment scientists just consider a teeter-totter or 2 weights , one on each side of a pulley. They haven't considered how much torque does it take to lift one or 2 weights because they only consider one motion and not an external force as in Newton's 1st law of motion.
16-12-2023 14:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

You'd think it would keep accelerating. Why it doesn't is because the weight passing top center needs to accelerate downward. With what regulates it's speed is net torque - resistance. What a working wheel do is to get scientists and engineers to consider is it's the net torque that lifts the weights and rotates the wheel.
At the moment scientists just consider a teeter-totter or 2 weights , one on each side of a pulley. They haven't considered how much torque does it take to lift one or 2 weights because they only consider one motion and not an external force as in Newton's 1st law of motion.

Actually, it will begin decelerating immediately after being pushed, and it will decelerate until it stops. When you finally comprehend this, you will shut up and take your meds

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 15:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
According to most scientists, perpetual motion isn't possible. The basic logic goes that entropy affects all matter. An electron moving across the universe is a basic particle interacting with time/space similar to what light does.
Matter whether it is a hydrogen atom or uranium which emits both gamma and beta (radioactive helium 2/4He) has a half life. All matter will eventually decay into particles no larger that an electron which has a wave/particle duality.
For a machine, understanding intersection/unions and sets allows for possibly algebra to show if something like a Bessler Wheel can work. To consider this a 4 weighted design can be considered. 2 weights (1 set) that are being lifted and 2 weights (1 set) creating net force. My build uses 2kg weights at 1 meter so I'll use the metric system (newtons and newton meters) and then convert that into SAE (the American system of measures, both Canada and England might use Imperial values).
With lifting 2 weights (1 set), lifting 2kg x 2 = 4kg (1 set). 4kg x 12.5cm = 4.9 x 4 = 19.6 nm of torque.
That is to lift 1 set of weights. The difference between under and overbalanced weights is 1/2 or 9.8nm of torque. With a weight drop 2m(eters) at and average of 0.68 (68% of the torque it can generate) it will generate 9.8 x 2 x 0.68 = 13.3 nm of net torque.
The frames moment of inertia will slow the wheel just as the resistance in the bearings will obviously do. Since I am using tapered roller bearings, the resistance from that amount of friction might be inconsequential.
And with what I just posted, that would be a null hypothesis (right ITN?). I'll be testing an idea.

On the one hand James the idiot starts a thread saying that perpetual motion is not possible, yet on the other hand he believes that he is about to do the impossible. Classic delusions of grandeur

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 18:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
What this diagram shows is how to estimate net torque. The area between the 2 lines on the right is overbalance that has to be subtracted from net torque. This is
because it accounts for the work to lift 2 weights. Because it is roughly a 30º arc
segment, using 12 points on each side will allow for net torque to be factored by simply omitting those 2 sections on the right. This gets into algebra and trigonometry.
Then 9.4lbs @ 29.9 inches and 32 inches
2 - 4.4lb weights lifted 5 inches
To calculate centripetal force, average both radii for radius.
Weight is 4.4 x 8.

This is for an estimate.
I know that sounds confusing, it's just that I've done a lot of math. The frame weighs about 42 lbs. and has 8 sections with 3 beams and one weight wheel.
Then I calculated a specific point on each side. Because its centripetal force, trigonometry doesn't matter because it's rotating.
In this instance the lifting of the weights can be averaged between 2 points.
Basically 8 x 9.4lbs @ 32 inches x velocity would be the centripetal force of the entire wheel when rotating.
If net torque is divided by the centripetal force of the wheel then dividing that by 2 will give a number to multiply 32.185ft/s (9.81m/s) by to have a rough estimate for velocity.
And if my Bessler build works as I think it will, this would show where I've taken the time to do the math made the difference.

p.s., And this is where if I say the Sun's gravitational orbital velocity accelerates the Earth less when there's an ice age on, it's because the Earth's centripetal force has moved closer to its axis of rotation. My work on Bessler's Wheel allows for me to consider something like that. And this agrees with Newton's 1st law of motion because the Sun's gravity (orbital velocity) is an outside source of energy.
This suggests there's more to the Earth orbiting the Sun than is currently believed.
Attached image:

Edited on 16-12-2023 18:33
16-12-2023 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
What this diagram shows is how to estimate net torque. The area between the 2 lines on the right is overbalance that has to be subtracted from net torque. This is
because it accounts for the work to lift 2 weights. Because it is roughly a 30º arc
segment, using 12 points on each side will allow for net torque to be factored by simply omitting those 2 sections on the right. This gets into algebra and trigonometry.
Then 9.4lbs @ 29.9 inches and 32 inches
2 - 4.4lb weights lifted 5 inches
To calculate centripetal force, average both radii for radius.
Weight is 4.4 x 8.

This is for an estimate.
I know that sounds confusing, it's just that I've done a lot of math. The frame weighs about 42 lbs. and has 8 sections with 3 beams and one weight wheel.
Then I calculated a specific point on each side. Because its centripetal force, trigonometry doesn't matter because it's rotating.
In this instance the lifting of the weights can be averaged between 2 points.
Basically 8 x 9.4lbs @ 32 inches x velocity would be the centripetal force of the entire wheel when rotating.
If net torque is divided by the centripetal force of the wheel then dividing that by 2 will give a number to multiply 32.185ft/s (9.81m/s) by to have a rough estimate for velocity.
And if my Bessler build works as I think it will, this would show where I've taken the time to do the math made the difference.

p.s., And this is where if I say the Sun's gravitational orbital velocity accelerates the Earth less when there's an ice age on, it's because the Earth's centripetal force has moved closer to its axis of rotation. My work on Bessler's Wheel allows for me to consider something like that. And this agrees with Newton's 1st law of motion because the Sun's gravity (orbital velocity) is an outside source of energy.
This suggests there's more to the Earth orbiting the Sun than is currently believed.

Dude, until you achieve what you are claiming you will do which is create a perpetual motion machine, which will make you smarter than any other person alive, you are a nerdy, full of shit, little boy who is highly likely mentally ill.

But you keep on babbling away, because worthless words are all you have

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 20:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
These links are 2 examples of perpetual motion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh2sJXHmG0&t=2s
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LeYYidRXlk
Then there's these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7O7bAn2uU

What I am building is not perpetual motion machine. Those power themselves.
What I am building is a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine). It will not be able to "run"
without a source of gravity to power it. This means that it relies on an outside
source of energy to power it.
16-12-2023 20:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is today's build update. The better video quality is because I bought a new tablet that
has an 8mp camera. My other tablet is I think 4mp so why there's a difference in the clarity of the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTifEGAkUgc

p.s., Did I say I like math? With the spreadsheets I've done it'll be easy for me to make a detailed
movement of an 8 weighted wheel rotating and working. This will be necessary to show how much
energy is being conserved from gravity. Then when the spreadsheet is accepted as well as the build then it will be the first time that it will be proven that gravity has energy.
Of course builders who built but never tried might try to disrupt my work to protect their credibility.
Others will say "according to scientists, it is not possible". And that is what scientists say.

p.s., I'm up to 407 subscribers. Why I can ignore 1 person who has nothing to say.

Edited on 16-12-2023 20:23
16-12-2023 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
These links are 2 examples of perpetual motion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh2sJXHmG0&t=2s
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LeYYidRXlk
Then there's these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7O7bAn2uU

What I am building is not perpetual motion machine. Those power themselves.
What I am building is a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine). It will not be able to "run"
without a source of gravity to power it. This means that it relies on an outside
source of energy to power it.

There are no examples of perpetual motion. On the other hand, you are a perpetual moron.

For millennia, it was not clear whether perpetual motion devices were possible or not, but modern theories of thermodynamics have shown that they are impossible. Despite this, many attempts have been made to construct such machines, continuing into modern times.

You are all talk, so show us perpetual motion or shut your orfice

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
This is today's build update. The better video quality is because I bought a new tablet that
has an 8mp camera. My other tablet is I think 4mp so why there's a difference in the clarity of the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTifEGAkUgc

p.s., Did I say I like math? With the spreadsheets I've done it'll be easy for me to make a detailed
movement of an 8 weighted wheel rotating and working. This will be necessary to show how much
energy is being conserved from gravity. Then when the spreadsheet is accepted as well as the build then it will be the first time that it will be proven that gravity has energy.
Of course builders who built but never tried might try to disrupt my work to protect their credibility.
Others will say "according to scientists, it is not possible". And that is what scientists say.

p.s., I'm up to 407 subscribers. Why I can ignore 1 person who has nothing to say.

Hey math wiz, what was the SAT score that sent you to an MIT scholarship?

Or did you drop out to pump gas like I did

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 21:36
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

Are there like magnetic forces pushing up against each other to keep the wheel spinning?

Or have you solved the mystery of the perpetual angular momentum that keeps the planet spinning?

I think this video would make for a better news story than trying to figure what James is trying to say, in a confusing or literally nonsensical manner, in his thousands of posts on Climate debate. Video is 11 years old, with 8 million views.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=mOwFT-9MyPJsbCZn

People can easily see the tricks to making this wheel work, in a 4 minute video, and if handy enough, and enough time on their hands, try to replicate it.

No need to waste days upon days trying to decipher King James' Bible on Climate Debate.

Looks like one of the problems of using magnets to create a perpetual motion wheel, is you have to apply the force, and then decrease the force, at periodic intervals. If you just constantly apply the force it keeps accelerating, and quickly falls apart I think The video I shared appears to have solved that problem by using a part that smacks the metal rod which applies force further away from the magnets with every rotation.

The other problem is that this system generates heat, which I think would wear the system down and ultimately stop it. So I think the system would need to be cooled down to zero for it to be truly perpetual motion.

16-12-2023 21:52
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

Alan, I actually went to school for Propulsion Engineering while serving in the U.S. Navy and then after I got out I went to school to become a machinist. Unfortunately my service connected disabilities wouldn't allow me to work in a dirty environment like that so I had to find other work.
Life's about adapting and that requires
w = md and f(x) = ∫ y1 - y2/x1 - x2 = Δy/Δx so you can monitor your progress.
With find the angle of a slope, it's actually y2 - y1/x2 - x1 but I prefer to use the values associated with each quadrant of the unit circle. That gives direction to my slopes.

While I might not live in the nicest place, I have cleaned up my kitchen just as I bought things for myself. Christmas isn't supposed to be about being screwed over by Christians. And today I'll consider how I can make the torsion bar supports for
the dog kennels. I went over forces, planes and angles last night. This is funny because I was having trouble sleeping because of my disability so I went over it in my head. And now I know of an easy design I can make that will be both aesthetically pleasing while making as little waste as possible.
Basically tomorrow I might have most of the parts made for the dog kennels. I'll still have details to add and of course some assembly is required.
What are you doing for Christmas?

p.s., Just an FYI. I thought if I could show that CO2 directly supports recovery of the ozone layer that'd help me to have a life where I live. It seems everybody is afraid of the IPCC. And since I had to create my own theories for that, I need to explain
where that energy comes from. You just never seemed to have an interest in anything so it's a waste of time to try and explain anything to you.
Attached image:

16-12-2023 22:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Alan, I actually went to school for Propulsion Engineering while serving in the U.S. Navy and then after I got out I went to school to become a machinist. Unfortunately my service connected disabilities wouldn't allow me to work in a dirty environment like that so I had to find other work.
Life's about adapting and that requires
w = md and f(x) = ∫ y1 - y2/x1 - x2 = Δy/Δx so you can monitor your progress.
With find the angle of a slope, it's actually y2 - y1/x2 - x1 but I prefer to use the values associated with each quadrant of the unit circle. That gives direction to my slopes.

While I might not live in the nicest place, I have cleaned up my kitchen just as I bought things for myself. Christmas isn't supposed to be about being screwed over by Christians. And today I'll consider how I can make the torsion bar supports for
the dog kennels. I went over forces, planes and angles last night. This is funny because I was having trouble sleeping because of my disability so I went over it in my head. And now I know of an easy design I can make that will be both aesthetically pleasing while making as little waste as possible.
Basically tomorrow I might have most of the parts made for the dog kennels. I'll still have details to add and of course some assembly is required.
What are you doing for Christmas?

p.s., Just an FYI. I thought if I could show that CO2 directly supports recovery of the ozone layer that'd help me to have a life where I live. It seems everybody is afraid of the IPCC. And since I had to create my own theories for that, I need to explain
where that energy comes from. You just never seemed to have an interest in anything so it's a waste of time to try and explain anything to you.

Congrats on the 1955 kitchen with the 1934 floor. LOL so you studied engineering, failed then became a machine greaser.

Not really impressive

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2023 22:05
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
To show you how badly you've missed things Alan, this is a pictogram.
a pictorial symbol for a word or phrase.
Do you see the Archimedes' screw? It's what's pumping water. How did you and
your friends miss it? It's in plain sight?
You and your friends also missed the reference to the grindstone. You basically have nothing to offer Alan. People will find it disturbing that besslerwheel.com
would let you attack me with some very disturbing comments and actions that demonstrates a very twisted mind. When you attack everything about me and then use my picture as your avatar, that suggests someone needs a vacation at a mental health resort. The Bible says if you want to eat then you have to work and yet you said I have to serve you because you're a "real" American.
Attached image:

16-12-2023 22:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
@Everyone else, the pendulum in the lower right image is the foot pedal for a grindstone. In many of Bessler's drawings he shows a swinging motion pumps water.
This design shows a "foot pedal" being used. I changed the build because nothing suggests a peacock's tail like large disc does.
With Alan, all he wants is attention and nothing else. Why he has nothing to say.
Attached image:

Edited on 16-12-2023 22:12
16-12-2023 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
To show you how badly you've missed things Alan, this is a pictogram.
a pictorial symbol for a word or phrase.
Do you see the Archimedes' screw? It's what's pumping water. How did you and
your friends miss it? It's in plain sight?
You and your friends also missed the reference to the grindstone. You basically have nothing to offer Alan. People will find it disturbing that besslerwheel.com
would let you attack me with some very disturbing comments and actions that demonstrates a very twisted mind. When you attack everything about me and then use my picture as your avatar, that suggests someone needs a vacation at a mental health resort. The Bible says if you want to eat then you have to work and yet you said I have to serve you because you're a "real" American.

Your diagram is a delusion, that you believe is a perpetual motion machine. Come back with a working machine as until then you are a psychotic that determines his own physical laws in the said psychotic mind.

Prove me wrong retard

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 4<1234>

Join the debate Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion92308-04-2024 15:53
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
Perpetual Motion025-03-2023 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact