Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 15 of 24<<<1314151617>>>
02-11-2021 00:15
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Safemoon is going to be listed on some bigger exchanges soon. Just saying.
02-11-2021 00:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:

...such as?

Are you trying to speak for other people?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-11-2021 00:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
duncan61 wrote:Are any cryptos real are they all scams?

I really wish you would actually read my posts instead of asking questions that I have already exhaustively answered many times.

Your question is a stupid one and you know the answer. You think that you are appearing smart by firing off a sarcastic question that presumes a total misrepresentation of my position.

I'm going to extend to you the courtesy of pretending you aren't being a totally dishonest schytt and by pretending that you are instead asking me how you can tell the difference between an obvious scam and one that merely might be a scam.

Here goes. Please pay the fuuuk attention.

1) The Binance Exchange is totally unregulated. This means that anything going on there is outside any laws. Duncan, why would any reputable and honest business establish itself there? In fact, there are NO reputable and honest businesses established there. There is a word for everything on the Binance Exchange: "Shitcoins." This should be an immediate red flag to even the stupidest among us.

Additionally, operators of cryptos get to adjust their prices arbitrarily, just like WalMart gets to change its prices for any of its products however it wishes whenever it wishes. Sure, the Binance Exchange reports a single price as though it is "the price" as though it is somehow determined by free-market activity, but the operators/developers/owners of the crypto can, and will, change it to their liking before executing any trade/transaction. They will wait for a bunch of purchase orders to come in, they will gather them up, adjust the price a lot higher for one interval, execute the trade, and then allow the exchange's algorithm to readjust the price starting the very next interval. Similarly, if various disheartened former HODLers wish to cash out, the orders are forthwith gathered, the price is adjusted downward substantially for one interval, the cash-outs are effected, and the exchange is allowed to adjust the price back up per its algorithm.

Duncan, do you have any questions about #1? Does any of this require any further explanation? Just being on the Binance Exchange, or any totally unregulated exchange for that matter, is a huge red flag.

2) For a cryptocurrency to be legitimate, it absolutely must have its own blockchain, and all transactions involving that blockchain must be restricted to that cryptocurrency. Otherwise nefarious actors could use the blockchain to shift value/wealth in and out of the cryptocurrency because the blockchain does not solely belong to the cryptocurrency and allows for external manipulation. So if you didn't catch that let me state it again. For a cryptocurrency to be a legitimate cryptocurrency, it absolutely must have its own blockchain. No cryptostructures on the Binance Exchange have their own blockchain. They all share a common blockchain that therefore allows value/tokens of one cryptostructure's liquidity pool to be transferred to another cryptostructure's liquidity pool on that shared, common blockchain. This is how "rug pulls" happen, by the way.

Duncan, regarding #2, do you have any questions about how you can/should ask whether any prospective crypto has its own blockchain? Do you have any questions about why cryptos on the Binance Exchange or those that do not have their own blockchain should be sending up huge red flags while sounding major three-fire alarms?

3) Throughout your life you might have noticed how money works. It is used to buy things ... specifically because it is totally liquid. You also might have learned about "investments" and noted how they are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum, being that they are either all or partially illiquid. A big "SCAM" red flag should be any purported currency that is selling itself as an illiquid investment. Such a claim should be immediately scrutinized as possibly being a scam tailored to the stupidest among us. Couple this with the absence of its own blockchain and you should have a virtual red flag factory burying you in red flags.

Any questions thus far?

4) All pyramids collapse, eventually. If the cryptostructure you are considering penalizes you heavily for cashing out, and promises to "reward" you for staying in by distributing to you a (tiny) portion of the penalizations of those who gave up and cashed out, you've got a pyramid scheme on your hands and it's going to collapse eventually. If you buy into that pyramid scheme you are fully aware that you are basing any potential gain on vast losses by others who were scammed by that very pyramid ... and you are agreeing to it because those many others are all nameless so you can tell yourself that it's OK.

Questions?

5) There is always risk. The greater the risk, the greater the return. If you are considering a crypto-something and it promises you the wealth of the Incas with zero risk, you have to be a fuuuuuuuucccing moron to buy it. That alone does not a scam make but it is a horrible lie that is a glaring indicator of a scam. It should serve as a red flag.

Anything unclear up to this point?

Good. So what would you do in this following situation:

Person_X comes to you for advice. He says "I am considering buying Coin_Y, what do you think?" He tells you that Coin_Y is on the Binance Exchange. He further discloses and that he read on Coin_Y's official website that at no time in history has it ever been this easy becoming wealthy beyond one's wildest dreams, and all with no risk involved ... which is why he likes Coin_Y. He tells you that he feels confident that Coin_Y will deliver on its promise because it specifically penalizes anyone who tries to spend any of it with an 8% fee, and that any people who try to transfer their tokens to different wallets get socked with a 14% penalty ... so it has to be legit. Then he gets really excited and tells you that he can even help Coin_Y deliver more wealth faster simply by bringing in more and more buyers.

What do you tell him?

Then some third-party bystander jumps into the conversation to tell Person_X "Absolutely you should buy Coin_Y! Wooo-hooo! It's your money so you do whatever you want! Wooo-hooo! Congratulations for considering Coin_Y! Woo-hooo! My son bought some other coin in the past that was completely different and he MADE MONEY! ... and my parents bought some stocks long ago and got a HUUUUUUGE return ... so heck yeah, you should buy Coin_Y! Woo-hoo!"

What do you say to that bystander guy? Do you thank him for his input? Do you think he's smart? Do you think he's helpful?

Let me know if you have any questions.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 00:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Are any cryptos real are they all scams?

They are all real (in that they all exist).

Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

Safemoon happens to be a scam. I suspect that EverGrow is also a scam (and IBD seems to have looked into it more than I have and has seemingly come to the conclusion that it, like Safemoon, is a scam).

Since Safemoon has no value, and you can't buy anything with it, I don't consider it a currency. Its only 'value' is the so-called 'exchange value', which IBD and others here have been making fun of for quite some time.

I know. Things on climate-debate can get a little slow sometimes.

Precisely. The slowdown on other topics was why I became quite involved with this thread, also making fun of Safemoon (and Xadoman), until I felt there was nothing new for me to add to the discussion once the scam became quite detailed here-in and there was nothing noteworthy occurring with Safemoon anymore.

The thread at least encouraged IBD to work on his meme skills.
He's getting better at them.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 02-11-2021 00:49
02-11-2021 01:10
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

Safemoon happens to be a scam. I suspect that EverGrow is also a scam (and IBD seems to have looked into it more than I have and has seemingly come to the conclusion that it, like Safemoon, is a scam).

You seem to have a good sense. Your "gut feel" is more often than not what the hard research reveals.

You must save yourself a lot of time in that regard.

Regarding Evergrow, it seems to me that somebody was paying careful attention to Safemoon and noticed that ANYTHING will bring in a fresh new batch of stupid people to feed the directors loads of money. I bet that stupid people can even be convinced to hand over their money simply on the announcement that a given cryptoscam will be listed on new exchanges! Just writing that makes me want to hand over all my cash to someone.

Ergo, seeing the potential revealed by Safemoon's HODLers, Evergrow created the exact same thing as Safemoon, but fine-tuned the penalties to maximize the parting of the fools from their money. If they are successful in drawing the exact same crowd of gullibles, they've got it made.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 15:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Are any cryptos real are they all scams?

They are all real (in that they all exist).

Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

Since Safemoon has no value, and you can't buy anything with it, I don't consider it a currency. Its only 'value' is the so-called 'exchange value', which IBD and others here have been making fun of for quite some time.

I know. Things on climate-debate can get a little slow sometimes.

Precisely. The slowdown on other topics was why I became quite involved with this thread, also making fun of Safemoon (and Xadoman), until I felt there was nothing new for me to add to the discussion once the scam became quite detailed here-in and there was nothing noteworthy occurring with Safemoon anymore.

The thread at least encouraged IBD to work on his meme skills.
He's getting better at them.

Indeed. A number of them within this thread alone are quite good.
02-11-2021 15:37
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Some of them are legitimate (such as Bitcoin); others are scams (such as Safemoon).

You seem to have a good sense. Your "gut feel" is more often than not what the hard research reveals.

You must save yourself a lot of time in that regard.

Regarding Evergrow, it seems to me that somebody was paying careful attention to Safemoon and noticed that ANYTHING will bring in a fresh new batch of stupid people to feed the directors loads of money. I bet that stupid people can even be convinced to hand over their money simply on the announcement that a given cryptoscam will be listed on new exchanges! Just writing that makes me want to hand over all my cash to someone.

Ergo, seeing the potential revealed by Safemoon's HODLers, Evergrow created the exact same thing as Safemoon, but fine-tuned the penalties to maximize the parting of the fools from their money. If they are successful in drawing the exact same crowd of gullibles, they've got it made.

Yes sir, I do save myself a lot of time in that regard. Like I said, I just read that news headline and noticed a couple *red flag* things right off the bat:

[1] EverGrow uses a "feel good" naming convention (just like Safemoon uses). It is funny though how both of them are double entendres.

[2] EverGrow was dubbed as "the next Safemoon", of which I already know to be a scam.

Then, of course, once one learns that it is likewise part of the Binance Exchange and likewise steeply penalizes vendors and exchanges (and it quite similar to Safemoon in most ways), then one has good reason beyond an initial "gut feeling" to classify EverGrow as a scam. Of course, I saved myself the research time by following my gut feeling of *SCAM ALERT*.
02-11-2021 19:02
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:Then, of course, once one learns that it is likewise part of the Binance Exchange and likewise steeply penalizes vendors and exchanges (and it quite similar to Safemoon in most ways), then one has good reason beyond an initial "gut feeling" to classify EverGrow as a scam. Of course, I saved myself the research time by following my gut feeling of *SCAM ALERT*.

In contrast, there is the Christcoin which is NOT on the Binance Exchange and which does NOT penalize anyone for its sharing. It doesn't come with any red flags but one must be cautioned that Marxists are always trying to hijack its good name so beware.

I am gifting you the first minted commemorative set (heads and tails). Don't spend it all in one place.

Attached image:

02-11-2021 20:52
(3314)
Now THAT'S a currency I can get behind!!
02-11-2021 21:45
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:Now THAT'S a currency I can get behind!!

I was thinking about making a "5" denomintion. If/When I do, you'll get the first set. That way, if anyone asks you which denomination you are, you can say either a "one" or a "five."

02-11-2021 23:35
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Now THAT'S a currency I can get behind!!

I was thinking about making a "5" denomintion. If/When I do, you'll get the first set. That way, if anyone asks you which denomination you are, you can say either a "one" or a "five."

Beautiful!
03-11-2021 01:24
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:Beautiful!

Check your PM.
04-11-2021 16:54
(3314)
So, some time has passed since the "peak" "price" on the eve of 10/29/21, and YES boys and girls, it does appear to me that Safemoon has now reverted back into the "slow and steady decline" algorithmic approach that we had so closely monitored and detailed over the course of numerous months just a few months ago.

Since the beginning of October (and now into the beginning of November):
The very same "initial built up 'price' spike" was observed.
The very same "over a matter of hours 'price' crash" was observed.
The very same "slight bit of 'price' recovery" was observed.
The very same "steady overall 'price' drop over time" is now being observed.

I believe this to be the next round in the "beat all the money out of the HODLers" boxing match... How LOW can you GO??
06-11-2021 11:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I bought some more today. I want to become a billionaire.

995410275.902 SAFEMO 06.11.2021
06-11-2021 18:28
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:I bought some more today. I want to become a billionaire.
995410275.902 SAFEMO 06.11.2021

How many tokens did you buy and at what price?

Why didn't you just wait for the price to drop below $0.000004000 and get a whole bunch more for your purchase? You know the price will drop soon enough.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000004350

06-11-2021 19:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I swapped 0,27bnb to safemoon on pancakeswap and 0,2 bnb to pitbull. I thought that pitbull got rugged but lately it started to pump again, so I added a little fuel to this pump from my side. I also bought a little bit of ETH. Overall I spent 500 euros. Half of my paycheck.
Edited on 06-11-2021 19:39
07-11-2021 04:29
(14411)
gfm7175, I just had a brilliant idea ... because that's the kind of ideas that I have. I'd like to see what you think.

Given that we are currently on the second round of Safemoon value-drain, thanks to gullible new "investors" and given that Xadoman wants to become a Safemoon billionaire (currently holding 995,410,275.902 Safemoon tokens, 4,589,724.098 tokens [~$20 at current price] away from his goal) ... we should celebrate with Xadoman on the announcement of his purchase of his one-billionth Safemoon token ... and then set whatever the then Safemoon price is as the new baseline.

We can then watch and celebrate with Xadoman as Safemoon's price skyrockets to the moon, to whatever multiple is needed to make him a $millionaire (probably around 2000x). Whatever it might be, we'll be able to cheer him on as Safemoon's price shoots beyond the stratosphere and shows us just how totally wrong we were for referring to his solid investment as a high-risk gamble on a pyramid scheme that will cost him everything. I am so ready for him to throw it all right in my face and I am ready to publicly proclaim that he was right all along.

Xadmoman, please let us know when you spend the next $20 to become a Safemoon-billionaire. Meanwhile, I'm getting into the dunk tank for you.

07-11-2021 12:21
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull +64% in 24 hours. Just saying.
08-11-2021 02:27
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:Pitbull +64% in 24 hours. Just saying.

Pitbull's price has nine zeroes after the decimal. Just saying.

Price: $0.000000000814

08-11-2021 06:36
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175, I just had a brilliant idea ... because that's the kind of ideas that I have. I'd like to see what you think.

Given that we are currently on the second round of Safemoon value-drain, thanks to gullible new "investors" and given that Xadoman wants to become a Safemoon billionaire (currently holding 995,410,275.902 Safemoon tokens, 4,589,724.098 tokens [~$20 at current price] away from his goal) ... we should celebrate with Xadoman on the announcement of his purchase of his one-billionth Safemoon token ... and then set whatever the then Safemoon price is as the new baseline.

We can then watch and celebrate with Xadoman as Safemoon's price skyrockets to the moon, to whatever multiple is needed to make him a $millionaire (probably around 2000x). Whatever it might be, we'll be able to cheer him on as Safemoon's price shoots beyond the stratosphere and shows us just how totally wrong we were for referring to his solid investment as a high-risk gamble on a pyramid scheme that will cost him everything. I am so ready for him to throw it all right in my face and I am ready to publicly proclaim that he was right all along.

Xadmoman, please let us know when you spend the next $20 to become a Safemoon-billionaire. Meanwhile, I'm getting into the dunk tank for you.

Your idea is brilliant (as you have already told yourself). We should definitely celebrate Xadoman's 1 billionth token. Maybe this time we will be moving the baseline value upward instead of downward, eh??
08-11-2021 06:37
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Pitbull +64% in 24 hours. Just saying.

Pitbull is not Safemoon. Just saying.
08-11-2021 06:39
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Hahahaha, and that's why it is important to have details with regard to any sort of "% change" claim being made.
08-11-2021 07:20
(14411)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hahahaha, and that's why it is important to have details with regard to any sort of "% change" claim being made.

If there is an errant electron flowing through the wire, Pitbull changes 5%.

Current Pitbull Price: 814 trillionths of a US dollar

Let me rephrase: 8.14 trillionths of a US penny

If you manage to accumulate 8.14 trillion Pitbull tokens, you will have

08-11-2021 14:59
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

If there is an errant electron flowing through the wire, Pitbull changes 5%.

Current Pitbull Price: 814 trillionths of a US dollar

Let me rephrase: 8.14 trillionths of a US penny

If you manage to accumulate 8.14 trillion Pitbull tokens, you will have

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... sometimes one just has to laugh at the ridiculousness of it. But maybe I'm just peddling FUD... Maybe it's just a matter of HODLing time before I become a multi trillionaire............
08-11-2021 19:08
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Two days ago my Pitbull bag was worth 430 dollars. Today it is 618. Just sayin.
08-11-2021 19:57
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Two days ago my Pitbull bag was worth 430 dollars. Today it is 618. Just sayin.

You have not made anything until you cash out at a higher rate than what you have cashed in for.
08-11-2021 21:11
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:Two days ago my Pitbull bag was worth 430 dollars. Today it is 618. Just sayin.

Six hours ago, Pitbull gained 20% in just five minutes! ... which happened to be the exact same 20% it lost the five minutes prior. Just sayin.

In the MGM Grand hotel/casino in Las Vegas, the roulette table came up 7-red. You could have bet on it. Just sayin.

09-11-2021 18:29
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag today is worth 727 dollars.
09-11-2021 18:46
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:

Xadoman wrote:Safemoon just flew over the 0,000006. I have a feeling that Safemoon could consume a zero in the nearest future.

Well, on what bigger exchanges is Safemoon now listed?

How is Safemoon faring, pricewise? Has it mooned yet?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000004076

09-11-2021 19:15
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag now worth 790 dollars.
Edited on 09-11-2021 19:17
09-11-2021 19:18
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Xadoman wrote:Safemoon just flew over the 0,000006. I have a feeling that Safemoon could consume a zero in the nearest future.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000004076

Xadoman doesn't like to answer direct questions, so let me show him how it is done...

Safemoon is not listed on any bigger exchanges. Safemoon has not mooned yet. In fact, it is steadily decreasing in price, just as I said that it would do. All indications at this point are that the HODLers are currently in Round 2 of having their money milked out of them.
09-11-2021 19:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Soon...
09-11-2021 19:27
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Pitbull bag now worth 790 dollars.

Have you sold it for a profit yet?
09-11-2021 19:29
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:

Soon...

... and when precisely is "soon"?? When are you expecting the "shoot to the moon" to occur? When are you expecting the "listing onto bigger exchanges" to occur?
09-11-2021 19:34
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The guy who bought a few thousand worth of $shib which turned into billions is alive and moving out Shib in 600 million dollar lots. Insanity.

That is why I invest in animal coins. Pitbull could be the next Shib.
09-11-2021 19:40
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Have you sold it for a profit yet?

10x from here and I am starting to think about cashing out.
09-11-2021 22:27
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag is worth 925 at the moment. Nice gains in 4 hours.
10-11-2021 00:54
(3314)
Pitbull's price chart history (and the close zoom-ins of it) looks eerily similar to Safemoon's price chart in ways... Just thought I'd throw that out there...
10-11-2021 01:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I do CFD s and you can set a profit call.Do cryptos have that facility.I have some spare money at the moment
10-11-2021 04:49
(14411)
Xadoman wrote:Pitbull bag is worth 925 at the moment. Nice gains in 4 hours.

Don't forget the huge bonus of knowing that since Safemoon was recently up to $0.000006523 and is ready to moon soon that there really is no chance that Safemoon will ever drop down anywhere near $0.000004000 again.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003977

Xadoman, I'm feeling the FOMO. What's the best way to get my hands on some bacon-wrapped Safemoon tokens?

Page 15 of 24<<<1314151617>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact