Remember me
▼ Content

Troll Songs and Quote identification contest



Page 1 of 212>
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest06-11-2023 20:07
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?
06-11-2023 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?


Meth is a bad thing


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2023 03:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2999)
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread .... like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.


Oh this will be a FUN thread! Thank you! I'll go first.

Can anyone guess who said this?

Lighting each other up with infrared, absorbing, reemitting, and keeping the heat close to the surface in the process. A little longer residence time for the heat
, which results in higher temperature.


Truly one of my favorites!


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 07-11-2023 03:54
08-11-2023 00:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread .... like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.


Oh this will be a FUN thread! Thank you! I'll go first.

Can anyone guess who said this?

Lighting each other up with infrared, absorbing, reemitting, and keeping the heat close to the surface in the process. A little longer residence time for the heat
, which results in higher temperature.


Truly one of my favorites!


I am sure that you will have fun playing with yourself


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 01:46
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?



Branner and IBDaMann are the same person just as I know Swanee is Alan Bauldree. The way people use words are often difficult for someone else to mimic because people think differently. It's like the experiment they have people try in Junior High school about communication.
The first person will be told something and then they'll tell the next person on down the line. And by the time the last person says what the first person was told people are surprised by how different the 2 things are.
08-11-2023 03:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?



Branner and IBDaMann are the same person just as I know Swanee is Alan Bauldree. The way people use words are often difficult for someone else to mimic because people think differently. It's like the experiment they have people try in Junior High school about communication.
The first person will be told something and then they'll tell the next person on down the line. And by the time the last person says what the first person was told people are surprised by how different the 2 things are.


de·lu·sion
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: delusions
a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.
"he began to experience hallucinations, delusions, anxiety, and agitation along with dizziness and nausea"


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 04:59
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?



Branner and IBDaMann are the same person just as I know Swanee is Alan Bauldree. The way people use words are often difficult for someone else to mimic because people think differently. It's like the experiment they have people try in Junior High school about communication.
The first person will be told something and then they'll tell the next person on down the line. And by the time the last person says what the first person was told people are surprised by how different the 2 things are.


Is this Swan?

https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!

Is he AB hammer in the Bessler Wheel forums?

Hey Swan, since we were talking magnets in your other thread, you ever consider those were the trick behind Bessler's wheel?



Edited on 08-11-2023 05:58
08-11-2023 07:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.



Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.


Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.


You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.


Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.


The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?



Branner and IBDaMann are the same person just as I know Swanee is Alan Bauldree. The way people use words are often difficult for someone else to mimic because people think differently. It's like the experiment they have people try in Junior High school about communication.
The first person will be told something and then they'll tell the next person on down the line. And by the time the last person says what the first person was told people are surprised by how different the 2 things are.


Is this Swan?

https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!

Is he AB hammer in the Bessler Wheel forums?

Hey Swan, since we were talking magnets in your other thread, you ever consider those were the trick behind Bessler's wheel?


There are no known perpetual motion machines that work. Just the way it is.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 08:10
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.
Attached image:


Edited on 08-11-2023 08:23
RE: Troll quotes08-11-2023 08:29
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread .... like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.


Oh this will be a FUN thread! Thank you! I'll go first.

Can anyone guess who said this?

Lighting each other up with infrared, absorbing, reemitting, and keeping the heat close to the surface in the process. A little longer residence time for the heat
, which results in higher temperature.


Truly one of my favorites!




Well, that looks like the kind of thing sealover would say.


Here's another one that was directed at one of the 105 new members who joined and gave up after I joined.

"You will not stay here long and it will be your own fault because you are stupid, uneducated, gullible.."
08-11-2023 09:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
Im a BM wrote: Example 1: "You are a fraud"

I suggest we run it like a trivia contest and see who knows who is the subject of the comment.

Im a BM wrote: Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

The trivia question could be "Who still does not know what science is?"

The clue could be "Who screams 'I've been doxxed! I've been doxxed!'?"

Im a BM wrote: Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

I think you misread the question. Are you claiming GasGuzzler wrote this? I know he has become a real troll ever since Sven Issen doxxed his secret peanut butter venison recipe. He's been spamming bread all over his kitchen.

Im a BM wrote: That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.

GasGuzzler, I've warned you.

Im a BM wrote: Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.

I B Da Rap
When you mock warmizombies -- off the cuff,
'cause you went to him -- with the hard stuff,
he be da man!
When Squeal Over says the reef is dead
but dat aint what -- IBDaMann said
he be da man!
When rug-pulls send crypto all to heck,
he won't be runnin' any gamma spec,
he be da man!
Quantum computing aint a thing,
but there are more amphibians than it seems,
he be da man!


How's that?

Im a BM wrote: Go and learn some science, you moron.

I like this one. This is an excellent stand-alone piece of advice. Whoever authored this is a genius.

Im a BM wrote: You came here to preach your wacky religion.

Don't leave me in suspense. Who came here to preach?

Im a BM wrote:Did I forget to mention you're a liar?

It just occurred to me that you might be a liar and this might never have been expressed.

Im a BM wrote: Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.

The trivia question is "What specific pills did Swan recommend be taken?"

Im a BM wrote: My Apple stock is worth more than your life.

Well, what is your life worth? We can compare the values and see if Swan is right.

I didn't realize Swan was such a philosopher.
08-11-2023 09:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
Swan wrote:There are no known perpetual motion machines that work.

So all of the working perpetual motion machines are strangers? Wow.
08-11-2023 13:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


If the USA offends you so much, I will help you pack so that you can walk to Mexico where the sun always shines.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 17:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?


08-11-2023 17:12
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?



If someone stalked you for 18 years getting you banned from forums, would you feel safe?

Bye
08-11-2023 18:22
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?
.


If someone stalked you for 18 years getting you banned from forums, would you feel safe?

Bye


I always feel like somebody's watching me.


08-11-2023 19:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?



If someone stalked you for 18 years getting you banned from forums, would you feel safe?

Bye


You are an idiot, everyone comes to this conclusion but your demented mind simply turns everyone into the same person so that you feel better crying.

Again, you can leave anytime, as America is not depending on you for anything.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-11-2023 20:33
08-11-2023 23:41
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
As Alan Bauldree told me, he is a Christian Prophet and I will feed his children.
Unfortunately I don't understand math but he told me the secret is in making coffee. Since I don't have any children of my own I have no need to feed his children.
Since he understands what matters he should do the work. People will be thanking him for thinking of them as "his children" because he's a Christian and that's what Christians do, they care about other people and do good deeds because they believe in Jesus and what he said;

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.


Christians kept me from having a family so the Bible really has no meaning in my life.

What his post says;
It is obvious that you can't do the math, so any math you post must of been someone's other than yourself equations and you must be a fraud. Since you have been running away from the simple math, I will let everyone else know what you could never had answered.

There was multiple answers for the cup question and are correct depending which direction you look at it. But the answer that is needed to fulfill the needs of the personnel is the only one that will keep them satisfied for their coffee. As in the Bessler quest you have to know actions and reactions and how weights effect the wheel in all possible directions for even to get close, but without this knowledge your math will be incomplete just as for the simple coffee questions.

This is what I wrote on my private forum.

Answers on the internet will give a small range of possibilities so I will give them as well.

The ounces in a coffee cup is, it will hold 10 ounces. but a serving is 6 ounces. A measuring cup is 8 ounces. Note that I use the statement of personnel which he should be familiar with.

300 personnel would make one think 1 cup per person. This it the part that has to be understood that we must understand our perimeters of what we need to work with. The average personnel will drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. So we have to supply for 600 cups.

8oz of coffee a measuring cup makes 1 gallon of coffee. So it takes 50 gallons which also means 400 oz. or 50 measuring cups of coffee grounds to make the 50 gallons.

I haven't cooked in the military for over 30 years and it still only took me 5 minutes to figure out.

The beef of this matter is when we build? If we don't understand how things react and why they react that way. How will math be able to solve this problem. There are to many other factors to consider.

Attached image:


Edited on 08-11-2023 23:44
09-11-2023 00:27
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:




https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

Coast guard veteran!




He told me he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran who served in the military as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.

Notice when I posted to Alan Bauldree who showed up. It was Alan but he said it wasn't him. When I move out of the U.S. it's because I don't deserve to be a U.S. citizen as Alan correctly stated, Good Bye.

And spongy, his friend Bill F. of Australia said that it was a beautiful thing how he'd broken me and was grooming me. I saved that post. Everybody wants me to suffer until I die. As your friend will say, instead of my posting with people while pursuing surgery I have to answer to him. He simply wants me to suffer and his "mental illness" gives him that right while my being medically disabled does not give me the right to pursue a life in the U.S.


Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?
.


If someone stalked you for 18 years getting you banned from forums, would you feel safe?

Bye


I always feel like somebody's watching me.



He told me that when I learn to get away from him that he teaching me and I will give him credit for teaching me how to build his wheel.
An example of his teaching methods, he told me to shove rectal cancer back up my butt where it came from and build him his invention. He calls it tough love and he will receive all credit. 18 years of being kept from posting online with other people tells me that he was serious when he said he would own my soul and everybody supports him because he is nice to them.
This is an example of the police listening to someone who was nice to them;
https://people.com/crime/jeffre-dahmer-victim-konerak-sinthasomphone-police-returned-boy-home-killer/

Nothing like everyone supporting his attacking me for having cancer and serious complications from it. He had a serious problem when he was getting ready to eat twice, my having cancer and him having a gas line rupture.

That isn't watching me and yet you like him because he's nice to you so you will support him ruining my life. He posted to me that if I have someone push me off of a windmill and I die then I won't have to live with the memories of 18 years of attacks in many forums and he was the one everyone always supported just like you're doing now spongy. And I did save his post where he admitted that he's been molesting me online but enjoy his company and don't reply. As you said, it's my imagination.
Edited on 09-11-2023 00:28
09-11-2023 01:01
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Does the phrase, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me," not apply?
.


If someone stalked you for 18 years getting you banned from forums, would you feel safe?

Bye[/quote]

I always feel like somebody's watching me.[/quote]


If he's mentally ill like he says then why isn't he in a mental hospital?
I'm 100% disabled because cancer did everything but kill me. When I move out of the U.S. people will wonder if being religious or mentally ill gives people the right to do what they can to ruin someone else's life.
And spongy, my mother once told me it's not her fault if people listen to her. And people listen to Alan or whatever name he uses. And now you're defending him.

You like this post of his spongy? Attacking me for working while I have cancer.
I walked 10 to 12 miles a day AT WORK. I had stage 3 rectal cancer. I worked until the day they started chemo and radiation therapy on me.
Yet he's saying he isn't attacking me and that I did not have cancer. And you've seen from him being in the news, gas line ruptured, he has it bad because mama can't fix him dinner, I have cancer and he wants me to make him feel good about being overweight.
It's my imagination, right? As he told me, he is both an American and a Christian.
You see spongy, he is better than me because he's an American and a Christian.
Attached image:

09-11-2023 01:06
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
And yet he showed me a picture of a part of a hadron collider and tole me to prove him wrong. He knows how they're built like his post. He said 2016 while my work posted on YouTube went back to 2013. And I was asked if I was going to give him credit for realizing it in 2016 when for 3 years I showed my work.
It's my imagination alright.
Attached image:

09-11-2023 01:09
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Yep, I copied his design. And that same person posted that Alan broke me and was grooming me. Of course other moderators have given me to him in the form of human trafficking. Either he owns me or I am banned. That's all the internet is good for.
Attached image:

09-11-2023 02:50
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan doesn't appear to be nice to me.

I doubt Swan is Alan Bauldree.

And I doubt James is James Lindgaard.

It's my philosophy that people shouldn't be censored in chat rooms (unless they are doing something illegal).

I know what it feels like to have to censor myself in reality. But here I have a forum to dispute the lies of reality. I get to say what I want, and so should any other commenter.

Free for all.


09-11-2023 04:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
As Alan Bauldree told me, he is a Christian Prophet and I will feed his children.
Unfortunately I don't understand math but he told me the secret is in making coffee. Since I don't have any children of my own I have no need to feed his children.
Since he understands what matters he should do the work. People will be thanking him for thinking of them as "his children" because he's a Christian and that's what Christians do, they care about other people and do good deeds because they believe in Jesus and what he said;

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.


Christians kept me from having a family so the Bible really has no meaning in my life.

What his post says;
It is obvious that you can't do the math, so any math you post must of been someone's other than yourself equations and you must be a fraud. Since you have been running away from the simple math, I will let everyone else know what you could never had answered.

There was multiple answers for the cup question and are correct depending which direction you look at it. But the answer that is needed to fulfill the needs of the personnel is the only one that will keep them satisfied for their coffee. As in the Bessler quest you have to know actions and reactions and how weights effect the wheel in all possible directions for even to get close, but without this knowledge your math will be incomplete just as for the simple coffee questions.

This is what I wrote on my private forum.

Answers on the internet will give a small range of possibilities so I will give them as well.

The ounces in a coffee cup is, it will hold 10 ounces. but a serving is 6 ounces. A measuring cup is 8 ounces. Note that I use the statement of personnel which he should be familiar with.

300 personnel would make one think 1 cup per person. This it the part that has to be understood that we must understand our perimeters of what we need to work with. The average personnel will drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. So we have to supply for 600 cups.

8oz of coffee a measuring cup makes 1 gallon of coffee. So it takes 50 gallons which also means 400 oz. or 50 measuring cups of coffee grounds to make the 50 gallons.

I haven't cooked in the military for over 30 years and it still only took me 5 minutes to figure out.

The beef of this matter is when we build? If we don't understand how things react and why they react that way. How will math be able to solve this problem. There are to many other factors to consider.


So is that your manifesto?

Sicko


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 04:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan doesn't appear to be nice to me.

I doubt Swan is Alan Bauldree.

And I doubt James is James Lindgaard.

It's my philosophy that people shouldn't be censored in chat rooms (unless they are doing something illegal).

I know what it feels like to have to censor myself in reality. But here I have a forum to dispute the lies of reality. I get to say what I want, and so should any other commenter.

Free for all.


If I get your Thorazine from Julio, and give it to you would that make me nice?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: "..WACKY religion based on HATRED.."09-11-2023 08:38
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."
09-11-2023 13:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."


That would be Islam


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: IBdaMann = Islam?09-11-2023 19:12
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."


That would be Islam


Actually, this was a quote from IBdaMann. Not Islam.


Okay, here is a set of quotes from the responses I got in the first few hours after my very first post. Before it escalated into accusations of Marxist conspiracies.


"You would do well to learn some chemistry and other basic science."

"You are ignoring a concept in chemistry called 'buffering'. You should probably spend more time learning the chemistry of acid base reactions."

"You are a liar. You came to this site to preach non science gibber babble."

"Chemistry is not your strength. You should give up pretending it is."

"Go and learn some chemistry. You are sounding like an idiot."

"You do not have a degree in chemistry. That much is painfully obvious."

"Science is not your strong suit."

"Your reality ignores chemistry and the laws of physics. It is obvious you don't even understand the concept of buffering".

All this within a few hours of my first post.

Yet, more than a year later, the same two trolls make it clear that they still don't understand that hydrogen ions are protons. (those quotes later)

Indeed, it turns out that troll buffering is the opposite of what chemists think. (those quotes later)

While never acknowledging that maybe I DO have a degree in chemistry, the desperate effort to discredit never ended.

"The idiots who cite your research aren't really scientists."
09-11-2023 21:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."


That would be Islam


Actually, this was a quote from IBdaMann. Not Islam.


Okay, here is a set of quotes from the responses I got in the first few hours after my very first post. Before it escalated into accusations of Marxist conspiracies.


"You would do well to learn some chemistry and other basic science."

"You are ignoring a concept in chemistry called 'buffering'. You should probably spend more time learning the chemistry of acid base reactions."

"You are a liar. You came to this site to preach non science gibber babble."

"Chemistry is not your strength. You should give up pretending it is."

"Go and learn some chemistry. You are sounding like an idiot."

"You do not have a degree in chemistry. That much is painfully obvious."

"Science is not your strong suit."

"Your reality ignores chemistry and the laws of physics. It is obvious you don't even understand the concept of buffering".

All this within a few hours of my first post.

Yet, more than a year later, the same two trolls make it clear that they still don't understand that hydrogen ions are protons. (those quotes later)

Indeed, it turns out that troll buffering is the opposite of what chemists think. (those quotes later)

While never acknowledging that maybe I DO have a degree in chemistry, the desperate effort to discredit never ended.

"The idiots who cite your research aren't really scientists."





IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 00:43
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
I will never set foot in Europe. I will say that when websites support Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA that they are engaging in human trafficking for sexual purposes and as a result I have to let Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA own me.
I think Thailand will give me sanctuary. After all, IBDaMann supports cyber stalkers like all websites do because he's their friend.

And this science experiment Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me through sexual molestation. It is HIS science experiemnt and I'll never have anything to do with it.
https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

Until Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA teaches me how to make coffee I am ignorant and know nothing. Anything I have learned is only because he motivated me to work harder and not be lazy. That way he might show his appreciation by letting me learn first hand what a loving man he can be at his home.
And once I can get to safety I will have nothing to do with anything I've done because I will say that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me how I don't want to be and how I can be a good Christian because he has said for 18 years that little boys only learn through sexual molestation. He was merely teaching me by setting a bad example. But he will receive all credit for everything and if the science experiment is done, only he or someone he approves of will be able to do it.
And as for his invention, after I destroy it he can put it back together, it's his invention and he can burn it for all I care. After all, mercy does not exist in the West. There are German's who I ask why do me the same way as a stalker with bad intentions?
But Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will probably become known for say "I make people my friend and they support my molesting you Jim".
And all of this is because Christians told me that there is a man who loves me and they want to suffer me to him. Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA says and does everything Jesus did and said in the Bible. I hope to be out of the West before Child Molester Day on Dec. 25th.
Attached image:


Edited on 10-11-2023 01:10
10-11-2023 02:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
I will never set foot in Europe. I will say that when websites support Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA that they are engaging in human trafficking for sexual purposes and as a result I have to let Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA own me.
I think Thailand will give me sanctuary. After all, IBDaMann supports cyber stalkers like all websites do because he's their friend.

And this science experiment Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me through sexual molestation. It is HIS science experiemnt and I'll never have anything to do with it.
https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

Until Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA teaches me how to make coffee I am ignorant and know nothing. Anything I have learned is only because he motivated me to work harder and not be lazy. That way he might show his appreciation by letting me learn first hand what a loving man he can be at his home.
And once I can get to safety I will have nothing to do with anything I've done because I will say that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me how I don't want to be and how I can be a good Christian because he has said for 18 years that little boys only learn through sexual molestation. He was merely teaching me by setting a bad example. But he will receive all credit for everything and if the science experiment is done, only he or someone he approves of will be able to do it.
And as for his invention, after I destroy it he can put it back together, it's his invention and he can burn it for all I care. After all, mercy does not exist in the West. There are German's who I ask why do me the same way as a stalker with bad intentions?
But Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will probably become known for say "I make people my friend and they support my molesting you Jim".
And all of this is because Christians told me that there is a man who loves me and they want to suffer me to him. Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA says and does everything Jesus did and said in the Bible. I hope to be out of the West before Child Molester Day on Dec. 25th.


I am not a real psychiatrist, because if I were I would prescribe myself all sorts of different color jellybeans




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Atoms, molecules... what's the difference?10-11-2023 17:23
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
"Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen."
10-11-2023 18:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
"Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen."


And a partridge in a pear tree


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: "the concept of buffering"10-11-2023 19:09
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."
10-11-2023 19:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."


Do you have any magical acid?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-11-2023 19:42
RE: "You should learn the concept of buffering"10-11-2023 20:00
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."


Do you have any magical acid?



I don't have any right now.

But it is very EASY to make a "magical acid whose pH is 0.0"

No special chants or animal sacrifices required.

Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

A 1.0 N solution of strong acid has 1 mole per liter hydrogen ion concentration.

Expressed as pH, 1.0 M = 10 to the ZERO power. Therefore, pH = 0.0.

A troll who never actually studied chemistry or math might think that this is magic.

Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.
10-11-2023 20:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2999)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."


Do you have any magical acid?



I don't have any right now.

But it is very EASY to make a "magical acid whose pH is 0.0"

No special chants or animal sacrifices required.

Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

A 1.0 N solution of strong acid has 1 mole per liter hydrogen ion concentration.

Expressed as pH, 1.0 M = 10 to the ZERO power. Therefore, pH = 0.0.

A troll who never actually studied chemistry or math might think that this is magic.

Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.

....and the troll claiming global warming by way of magic gas is pretending that he forgot we were engaged is a discussion about heat. I have not forgotten and as it stands right now, you have run away from this hot button issue and thought it more important to cry about someone having your name and address that you posted on line.

Do you not have the stomach to continue our discussion about heat?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
10-11-2023 21:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."


Do you have any magical acid?



I don't have any right now.

But it is very EASY to make a "magical acid whose pH is 0.0"

No special chants or animal sacrifices required.

Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

A 1.0 N solution of strong acid has 1 mole per liter hydrogen ion concentration.

Expressed as pH, 1.0 M = 10 to the ZERO power. Therefore, pH = 0.0.

A troll who never actually studied chemistry or math might think that this is magic.

Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.


I use buffered creatine, does that count?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 22:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
Im a BM wrote: Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

Incorrect. The scientifically illiterate troll, who mistakenly thought that pure water would have more impact on an acid than sea water would have, precisely because he doesn't understand the difference between logarithmic functions and exponential functions, tried to pivot to the indiscernible impact on limitless sea water by one drop of acid. Such a troll would hope and pray that no one would notice.

Good news, Robup, no one noticed.

Im a BM wrote:"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.

Who wrote this?
10-11-2023 22:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote: Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

Incorrect. The scientifically illiterate troll, who mistakenly thought that pure water would have more impact on an acid than sea water would have, precisely because he doesn't understand the difference between logarithmic functions and exponential functions, tried to pivot to the indiscernible impact on limitless sea water by one drop of acid. Such a troll would hope and pray that no one would notice.

Good news, Robup, no one noticed.

Im a BM wrote:"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.

Who wrote this?


Can you play that again in a drop D tuning, and put less emphasis on the end of the chorus so that it is a mere whisper, which will emphasize the next verse?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Troll Songs and Quote identification contest:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Definition of a Troll5627-11-2023 13:07
Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef804-09-2022 00:00
Ye Bible Troll Speaketh4124-04-2022 20:24
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact