Remember me
▼ Content

Troll Songs and Quote identification contest

Page 2 of 2<12
11-11-2023 09:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."

It is.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2023 09:44
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Here is a great one I saw for the first time a couple of days ago.

"Global Warming and Climate Change are a WACKY religion based on HATRED and intolerance."

That would be Islam

Actually, this was a quote from IBdaMann. Not Islam.

He's right.
Im a BM wrote:
Okay, here is a set of quotes from the responses I got in the first few hours after my very first post. Before it escalated into accusations of Marxist conspiracies.

The Church of Global Warming stems from the Church of Green, which stems from the Church of Karl Marx. Both religions and the Democrat party are conspiracies.
Im a BM wrote:
"You would do well to learn some chemistry and other basic science."

You would. You don't even know the simplest chemistry.
Im a BM wrote:
"You are ignoring a concept in chemistry called 'buffering'. You should probably spend more time learning the chemistry of acid base reactions."

You are.
Im a BM wrote:
"You are a liar. You came to this site to preach non science gibber babble."

You are.
Im a BM wrote:
"Chemistry is not your strength. You should give up pretending it is."

Good advice. He's right again.
Im a BM wrote:
"Go and learn some chemistry. You are sounding like an idiot."

He's right again.
Im a BM wrote:
"You do not have a degree in chemistry. That much is painfully obvious."

It is very obvious.
Im a BM wrote:
"Science is not your strong suit."

He's right again. You deny and discard acid-base chemistry, you don't even know what an ion is, and you ignore the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
Im a BM wrote:
"Your reality ignores chemistry and the laws of physics. It is obvious you don't even understand the concept of buffering".

He's right again.
Im a BM wrote:
All this within a few hours of my first post.

Because you showed all that in your first post.
Im a BM wrote:
Yet, more than a year later, the same two trolls make it clear that they still don't understand that hydrogen ions are protons. (those quotes later)

They aren't. Only one type of hydrogen ion is a sole proton. There are other ions of hydrogen.
Im a BM wrote:
Indeed, it turns out that troll buffering is the opposite of what chemists think. (those quotes later)

Troll buffering??????!?
Im a BM wrote:
While never acknowledging that maybe I DO have a degree in chemistry, the desperate effort to discredit never ended.

It is obvious you have none.
Im a BM wrote:
"The idiots who cite your research aren't really scientists."

He's right again.

No matter how many degrees you claim, you have no understanding of chemistry or physics.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2023 10:01
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."

Still don't get the idea of buffering, do you?

The Parrot Killer

11-11-2023 10:05
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
"So, Mr. Chemistry Genius, the correct answer is that if you were to get your hands on some magical acid whose pH is 0.0, and you were the add one single drop to one liter/litre of pure water (pH 7.0) and one single drop to one liter of sea water (pH 8.4), the impact of a drop of acid would be more pronounced on the sea water than on the pure water."

Do you have any magical acid?

I don't have any right now.

But it is very EASY to make a "magical acid whose pH is 0.0"

No special chants or animal sacrifices required.

Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

A 1.0 N solution of strong acid has 1 mole per liter hydrogen ion concentration.

Expressed as pH, 1.0 M = 10 to the ZERO power. Therefore, pH = 0.0.

A troll who never actually studied chemistry or math might think that this is magic.

Nope. Just bad math. It's wrong. That is not how pH is calculated.
Im a BM wrote:
Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

Im a BM wrote:
"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.

You really should. You don't understand acid or alkaline at all.

The Parrot Killer

11-11-2023 10:07
(21628)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Do you have any magical acid?

I don't have any right now.

But it is very EASY to make a "magical acid whose pH is 0.0"

No special chants or animal sacrifices required.

Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

A 1.0 N solution of strong acid has 1 mole per liter hydrogen ion concentration.

A troll who never actually studied chemistry or math might think that this is magic.

Such a scientifically illiterate troll might also imagine that an impact most people would call "indiscernable" (a drop of acid in sea water) is actually "pronounced".

"You should learn the concept of buffering" said the very same troll.

....and the troll claiming global warming by way of magic gas is pretending that he forgot we were engaged is a discussion about heat. I have not forgotten and as it stands right now, you have run away from this hot button issue and thought it more important to cry about someone having your name and address that you posted on line.

Do you not have the stomach to continue our discussion about heat?

He's also gone back to his usual gobbledegook buzzwords.

The Parrot Killer

RE: Still don't get the idea of buffering, do you?11-11-2023 18:58
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Clearly, whoever wrote the quote at the top doesn't get the idea of buffering.

In fact, this is the OPPOSITE of buffering.

I guess if we plugged in our "change to the acid" meter, we would get the numbers that show the pronounced impact a drop of acid has on one liter/litre of sea water. So much more pronounced than the "change to the acid" seen with a drop of acid acid added to one liter/litre of pure water.

The units used to measure "change to the acid" are exponential or logarithmic or something.

Actually, they are "magical".
RE: and alligators are amphibians26-11-2023 21:00
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
"Alligators are amphibians"

Because science is just a word game.
27-11-2023 00:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Im a BM wrote: "Alligators are amphibians" Because science is just a word game.

"Alligators are not amphibians" because English doesn't apply when communicating in English.
27-11-2023 00:26
(14450)
Im a BM wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Clearly, whoever wrote the quote at the top doesn't get the idea of buffering. In fact, this is the OPPOSITE of buffering.

I guess if we plugged in our "change to the acid" meter, we would get the numbers that show the pronounced impact a drop of acid has on one liter/litre of sea water. So much more pronounced than the "change to the acid" seen with a drop of acid acid added to one liter/litre of pure water.

The units used to measure "change to the acid" are exponential or logarithmic or something. Actually, they are "magical".

So why don't you start over and 1) express your question correctly as opposed to using wording that is ambiguous and actually means something other than what you intend, and 2) learn the difference between logarithmic and exponential functions, and how it relates to pH? You get unlimited do-overs.
27-11-2023 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote: "Alligators are amphibians" Because science is just a word game.

"Alligators are not amphibians" because English doesn't apply when communicating in English.

Alligators are reptiles. See I knew that you would see it my way eventually

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-11-2023 01:00
(14450)
Swan wrote: Alligators are reptiles.

Yes, they are.

Swan wrote: See I knew that you would see it my way eventually

All you ever had to do to get me to see it your way was to see it my way.
27-11-2023 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, they are.

See what happens when you take your Chlorpromazine on time

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

29-11-2023 21:36
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, they are.

Troll Quote:

"Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

At least IdaBM would have come up with a ridiculous word game to insist that this statement is scientifically correct.
30-11-2023 04:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Im a BM wrote:
Troll Quote:

At least IdaBM would have come up with a ridiculous word game to insist that this statement is scientifically correct.

Troll quote:

Lighting each other up with infrared, absorbing, reemitting, and keeping the heat close to the surface in the process. A little longer residence time for the heat
, which results in higher temperature.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-11-2023 04:36
(14450)
Im a BM wrote:Troll Quote:

My thing is teaching Swan about gold molecules.

While we have you, would you mind reinforcing Swan the definition of "molecule" for Swan?

If you have momentarily forgotten and need a few hints:

Molecule, a group of two or more atoms that form the smallest identifiable unit into which a pure substance can be divided and still retain the composition and chemical properties of that substance.

What is a molecule? A molecule is two or more atoms connected by chemical bonds, which form the smallest unit of a substance that retains the composition and properties of that substance. Molecules form the basis of chemistry. Molecules are noted with the element symbol and a subscript with the number of atoms.

A molecule is defined as an electrically neutral group of two or more atoms connected by chemical bonds.

What is a Molecule? A molecule is a particle made up of two or more atoms that are chemically bonded together

the simplest unit of a chemical compound that can exist, consisting of two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds
30-11-2023 06:05
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, they are.

Troll Quote:

It is not science at all, and it is an incorrect statement.

The Parrot Killer

RE: "...one of the Internet's best discussion sites."05-01-2024 11:12
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
As implausible as it sounds, someone who is actually quite familiar with the website said:

"Climate-debate is fine. It is one of the Internet's best discussion sites."

Of course, it might just be like when President Sore Loser proposed "powerful light" and "washing it out" with "some kind of disinfectant" as his Nobel-prize winning contribution to advancing medical science and curing Covid. He looked so proud of himself, like he expected to be praised for his genius.

"Obviously, I was being sarcastic" Yes. Obviously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a BM wrote:
I'd like to offer this thread as a place to post songs and poems to honor the scientific geniuses who make this site so attractive to new members.

It could also be like a quiz thread, to see who recognizes the troll quotes.

Example 1: "You are a fraud"

Well, this is a trick question because almost ALL the trolls use this line.

Example 2: "You don't even know what science is"

Two different trolls use this childish taunt.

Example 3: "There is no such thing as oxidation in chemistry"

That should be much easier. There is only one troll here who makes absurd assertions of this kind.

Or a place to honor our favorite trolls with poems and songs.

Go and learn some science, you moron.
You don't even know what science is.
You came here to preach your wacky religion.
You lying Marxist puppet, just too gullible to see.
There's no other place where they'd put up with a troll like me.

You deny science, dumbass. Science is NOT the thing you say.
There is no such thing as that in science. You are just a nothing anyway.
Did I forget to mention you're a liar? Your buzzwords don't mean anything at all. It is not possible to measure that. Besides you were not there. If these things cause children's suffering, the fact is I don't care.

Go take your pills so we can talk about tomatoes.
My Apple stock is worth more than your life.
I cut and pasted this, I think it might mean something.
I'd rather insult you than love my kids and wife.

The aren't ever going to leave, are they?

We're now up to 105 new members who joined after I did, a year and a half ago.

They aren't ever going to stay, are they?
09-01-2024 04:55
(14450)
Question for the board ...

If you could make one drop of perfect sea water, and were to mix it with

a. 8 ounces of pure water
b. 8 ounces of magic acid (pH 0.0)

... which one would have the biggest impact?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-01-2024 06:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

I feel this is a trick question as I will be adding 4732 drops of water to the one drop of sea water.... I'll take the the magic 8.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-01-2024 12:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Dunno but I will take the 8 ounces of magic acid off your hands right now

ULTRA MAGA

11-01-2024 04:10
(14450)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Question for the board ... If you could make one drop of perfect sea water, and were to mix it with

Dunno but I will take the 8 ounces of magic acid off your hands right now

Here's how you can make magical acid whose pH is 0.0 with no special chants or animal sacrifices required. Just use a strong acid (sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, etc.) and mix up a 1.0 N solution. For hydrochloric acid, this would be a 1.0 molar solution, as it has 1 proton per mole that can dissociate. For sulfuric acid, a 1.0 N solution would be 0.5 M (molar), because it has two protons per mole that can dissociate.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Troll Songs and Quote identification contest:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Definition of a Troll5627-11-2023 13:07
Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef804-09-2022 00:00
Ye Bible Troll Speaketh4124-04-2022 20:24
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact