Remember me
▼ Content

Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef

Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef03-09-2022 21:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef

Robup was an average troll like most other trolls. He put his rants on one leg at a time, just as any other troll would. He dreamed of being a science genius, he spammed conversations at the adults' table, he always blended in with the mindless collective ... he was a pillar of tyranny.

But Robup wanted more. He wanted to be a superhero. He wanted to save the planet and he wanted everyone to be appreciative of his existence. Robup wanted everyone to pay attention to him. Someday," he declared, "I'm going to have a LIBRARY!"

So one day while putting on his favorite socks, Squeal and Ima, Robup devised a plan. "I will save the Dominican coral reefs!" he exclaimed, and everyone will love me. But there was one problem. Robup's former equipment was long gone. How could he possibly save the planet without his Gamma-Spec and his arsenic detection kit? His sock Squeal interjected "You can do this! You suffered to shake Ronald Reagan's hand. If you can do that, you can do anything!"

"By Climate, you're absolutely right!" Robup shouted. "After I testify in court, I'm going to head straight on down to the Dominican Republic and save those coral reefs or my name isn't Robup Northert!"

So Robup jumped into the Caribbean and swam to Punta Cana (using a carbon-neutral stroke) to first visit his favorite mangroves that he identified as saving the planet's oceans by restoring the alkalinity that humanity was wilfully destroying.

Then Robup pulled himself up by the britches, mustered his courage, and marched directly into the center of town crying "Help! Help! The coral reef has died!" The town sprung into action without delay. Every man, woman and child rushed to the piers with their scuba equipment and their "Climate Justice" banners. They dove into the reef waters with their coral bleaching resuscitation kits. The entire town was submerged faster than a Climate Scientist can say "I'm a PhD".

... but what they found was a thriving coral reef, teeming with color and bustling with life. "What are you talking about?" asked the town leaders. "You did mean this reef, right?"

Robup was miffed. How could he be mistaken about something?

Robup declared "I meant the next coral reef. We need to alert the next town!" With nary a hesitation, everyone rushed to get out of the water and sped to the next town to warn them. "The coral reef is dead! The coral reef is dead!" The next town leapt into action with lightning speed. Every man, woman and child rushed to the Greenpeace boats their scuba equipment and their "Black Lives Matter" T-shirts. They dove into the reef waters with their satellite uplinks, becoming submerged faster than CNN can announce a "fact check."

... but what they found was another thriving coral reef, packed with colorful fish of all shapes and sizes and brilliantly-colored corals that almost sparkled under the Caribbean sun. "What are you talking about?" asked the town leaders. "You did mean this reef, right?"

Robup declared "I meant the next coral reef. We need to alert the next town!" But the leaders of the two towns had had enough. They told him to just leave, and everyone turned their backs on Robup. They were cruel. They made Robup feel sad. Robup was the victim of their cruelty. Robup knew why so many tourists each year visited the Dominican Republic for only a short time and then left. It's because they are so cruel, and the President doesn't do schytt about it!

Robup decided one thing, right then and there: He would not build his library in the Dominican Republic. They could kiss his BioGeoAss.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Any similarities to anyone are purely coincidental.
Attached image:

03-09-2022 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef

Robup was an average troll like most other trolls. He put his rants on one leg at a time, just as any other troll would. He dreamed of being a science genius, he spammed conversations at the adults' table, he always blended in with the mindless collective ... he was a pillar of tyranny.

But Robup wanted more. He wanted to be a superhero. He wanted to save the planet and he wanted everyone to be appreciative of his existence. Robup wanted everyone to pay attention to him. Someday," he declared, "I'm going to have a LIBRARY!"

So one day while putting on his favorite socks, Squeal and Ima, Robup devised a plan. "I will save the Dominican coral reefs!" he exclaimed, and everyone will love me. But there was one problem. Robup's former equipment was long gone. How could he possibly save the planet without his Gamma-Spec and his arsenic detection kit? His sock Squeal interjected "You can do this! You suffered to shake Ronald Reagan's hand. If you can do that, you can do anything!"

"By Climate, you're absolutely right!" Robup shouted. "After I testify in court, I'm going to head straight on down to the Dominican Republic and save those coral reefs or my name isn't Robup Northert!"

So Robup jumped into the Caribbean and swam to Punta Cana (using a carbon-neutral stroke) to first visit his favorite mangroves that he identified as saving the planet's oceans by restoring the alkalinity that humanity was wilfully destroying.

Then Robup pulled himself up by the britches, mustered his courage, and marched directly into the center of town crying "Help! Help! The coral reef has died!" The town sprung into action without delay. Every man, woman and child rushed to the piers with their scuba equipment and their "Climate Justice" banners. They dove into the reef waters with their coral bleaching resuscitation kits. The entire town was submerged faster than a Climate Scientist can say "I'm a PhD".

... but what they found was a thriving coral reef, teeming with color and bustling with life. "What are you talking about?" asked the town leaders. "You did mean this reef, right?"

Robup declared "I meant the next coral reef. We need to alert the next town!" With nary a hesitation, everyone rushed to get out of the water and sped to the next town to warn them. "The coral reef is dead! The coral reef is dead!" The next town leapt into action with lightning speed. Every man, woman and child rushed to the Greenpeace boats their scuba equipment and their "Black Lives Matter" T-shirts. They dove into the reef waters with their satellite uplinks, becoming submerged faster than CNN can announce a "fact check."

... but what they found was another thriving coral reef, packed with colorful fish of all shapes and sizes and brilliantly-colored corals that almost sparkled under the Caribbean sun. "What are you talking about?" asked the town leaders. "You did mean this reef, right?"

Robup declared "I meant the next coral reef. We need to alert the next town!" But the leaders of the two towns had had enough. They told him to just leave, and everyone turned their backs on Robup. They were cruel. They made Robup feel sad. Robup was the victim of their cruelty. Robup knew why so many tourists each year visited the Dominican Republic for only a short time and then left. It's because they are so cruel, and the President doesn't do schytt about it!

Robup decided one thing, right then and there: He would not build his library in the Dominican Republic. They could kiss his BioGeoAss.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Any similarities to anyone are purely coincidental.

Do you own a gun by any chance?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-09-2022 23:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Nice work IBDm. The great Barrier reef is 1,429 miles long, Some of it must be broken. Just can't find the broken bits right now. I like the ocean warming claim. I have been watching the series Brooklyn 99 and at the end of each episode it shows the planet Earth.To believe that the skinny bit of air around the outside is somehow warming the mass of water beneath takes a special kind of stupid
03-09-2022 23:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
My friend from Iraq has been coming over to watch the footy finals and watched me make up soda stream for the first time. He full on believes the media spin and was horrified that I was deliberately forcing CO2 in to chilled water. I have found if I place the 1 litre soda stream bottle in the freezer till I get a thin layer of ice on the surface it absorbs lots of fizz and tap water at 16-18.C. does not get fizzy at all. I hope I have not been to technical. From this is it reasonable to assume tropical seas at 30.C have little to no CO2 as it has all boiled off. Where dem coral reefs at again?
03-09-2022 23:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
How exact does that ocean carbonation thing work? Seems like it would mostly just be a surface thing. Coral, and most everything else lives a little deeper.. Acid and alkaline neutralize each other. Seems like everything just sort of balances out. Most living things have a large range of tolerance. Small changes in environment, seldom have an impact at all. Even with a toxic level suddenly dumped in, it eventual disperses, and life returns. Nature just sort of corrects itself. Even though some humans don't like to admit it, we are all still just like any other critter on earth, animals. More CO2 is a good thing, more food to feed the animals. So, the animals reproduce more, to feed on the surplus. What is expected, when the liberals cut back on CO2? Less food, more competition for what little is available.
03-09-2022 23:54
(14389)
duncan61 wrote:My friend from Iraq has been coming over to watch the footy finals and watched me make up soda stream for the first time. He full on believes the media spin and was horrified that I was deliberately forcing CO2 in to chilled water. I have found if I place the 1 litre soda stream bottle in the freezer till I get a thin layer of ice on the surface it absorbs lots of fizz and tap water at 16-18.C. does not get fizzy at all. I hope I have not been to technical. From this is it reasonable to assume tropical seas at 30.C have little to no CO2 as it has all boiled off. Where dem coral reefs at again?

Sea water can have dissolved CO2. Sea water evaporates, releasing any dissolved CO2 it might have back into the atmosphere ... unless some marine plantlife consumes that CO2 first. Once released back into the atmosphere, CO2 remains at the bottom of the troposphere until it either dissolves in some water or is consumed by plants or duncan uses it to fizz water in his soda stream or it is used to propel a paintball, or to make dry ice, ... actually, I think there are a few other destinations for CO2 as well.

03-09-2022 23:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
My friend from Iraq has been coming over to watch the footy finals and watched me make up soda stream for the first time. He full on believes the media spin and was horrified that I was deliberately forcing CO2 in to chilled water. I have found if I place the 1 litre soda stream bottle in the freezer till I get a thin layer of ice on the surface it absorbs lots of fizz and tap water at 16-18.C. does not get fizzy at all. I hope I have not been to technical. From this is it reasonable to assume tropical seas at 30.C have little to no CO2 as it has all boiled off. Where dem coral reefs at again?

The amount of CO2 you are putting into your water to make soda is far higher than CO2 dissolved in ocean water.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-09-2022 23:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:My friend from Iraq has been coming over to watch the footy finals and watched me make up soda stream for the first time. He full on believes the media spin and was horrified that I was deliberately forcing CO2 in to chilled water. I have found if I place the 1 litre soda stream bottle in the freezer till I get a thin layer of ice on the surface it absorbs lots of fizz and tap water at 16-18.C. does not get fizzy at all. I hope I have not been to technical. From this is it reasonable to assume tropical seas at 30.C have little to no CO2 as it has all boiled off. Where dem coral reefs at again?

Sea water can have dissolved CO2. Sea water evaporates, releasing any dissolved CO2 it might have back into the atmosphere ... unless some marine plantlife consumes that CO2 first. Once released back into the atmosphere, CO2 remains at the bottom of the troposphere until it either dissolves in some water or is consumed by plants or duncan uses it to fizz water in his soda stream or it is used to propel a paintball, or to make dry ice, ... actually, I think there are a few other destinations for CO2 as well.

Fire extinguishers, bread, pizza crust, biscuits and rolls, all come to mind as well.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 03-09-2022 23:57
04-09-2022 00:00
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Fire extinguishers, bread, pizza crust, biscuits and rolls, all come to mind as well.

Thank you. Much obliged.

Join the debate Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Gas Can Be A Barrier817-04-2024 13:39
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest6011-01-2024 04:10
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Definition of a Troll5627-11-2023 13:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact