Remember me
▼ Content

Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.

Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.22-03-2022 01:15
sealover
★★★★☆
(1246)

Any new viewer who arrives at climate-debate.com can go directly to the library to find the information you seek with viewing any discussions. No trolls and a clearly titled list of posts to read.

Any new member can join climate-debate.com and have a way to communicate with other members, without having to sift through pages of uninvited responses.

Each member holds a library where they can eliminate troll noise by 100%.

FULL DISCLOSURE! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO READ YOUR POST!

Everyone can see your post. Everyone can respond to it.

You can be sure to see only the responses of members you trust.

PLEASE JOIN THE SAFE FRIENDS OF "sealover" LIBRARY SHARING LIST.

You and I, you and each other can communicate directly, albeit with delays in the speed of the back and forth.

Newcomers can be directed to safe member name list to know which library to trust.

We don't need to identify any trolls to watch out for.

TROLLS WILL NOT BE ON THE LIST!

PLEASE GET ON IT!
RE: Click "sealover" by the avatar22-03-2022 01:24
sealover
★★★★☆
(1246)
Click "sealover" by the avatar

This will show the most recent ten posts and the ten most recent threads.

Click "View All" to see all posts in the entire library, in chronological order.

Hopefully, the subject titles are clear enough to guide you.

And friends, hopefully your subject titles will be clear enough to guide me!

Let us all please avoid the trolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:

Any new viewer who arrives at climate-debate.com can go directly to the library to find the information you seek with viewing any discussions. No trolls and a clearly titled list of posts to read.

Any new member can join climate-debate.com and have a way to communicate with other members, without having to sift through pages of uninvited responses.

Each member holds a library where they can eliminate troll noise by 100%.

FULL DISCLOSURE! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO READ YOUR POST!

Everyone can see your post. Everyone can respond to it.

You can be sure to see only the responses of members you trust.

PLEASE JOIN THE SAFE FRIENDS OF "sealover" LIBRARY SHARING LIST.

You and I, you and each other can communicate directly, albeit with delays in the speed of the back and forth.

Newcomers can be directed to safe member name list to know which library to trust.

We don't need to identify any trolls to watch out for.

TROLLS WILL NOT BE ON THE LIST!

PLEASE GET ON IT!
22-03-2022 01:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Spamming. Trolling. Self trolling. No argument presented.
RE: Spamming. Trolling. Self trolling. No argument presented.22-03-2022 02:04
sealover
★★★★☆
(1246)
Into the Night wrote:
Spamming. Trolling. Self trolling. No argument presented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A first time viewer of climate-debate.com who got this far down the thread can already see why you would rather view posts through the troll-free library of the person who posted it.

And it gives you a list of other posts to browse.

The eight-word statement that someone felt the need to immediately add in response to my first post of the thread is revealing.

And meaningless and repetitious and it is all you will see from relentless trolls.

That same eight word response is pretty much the only one you see, but you see it hundreds of times, with some variations. Thousands of times, in fact.

So, if the first post of this thread left you puzzled about why anyone would want to do what the thread suggests....

Read the first response it got.

NEED I SAY MORE?

Join the list. Ignoramus just helped me make the pitch.
22-03-2022 02:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
sealover wrote:A first time viewer of climate-debate.com who got this far down the thread can already see why you would rather view posts through the troll-free library of the person who posted it.

I am waiting for the day that I come across a warmizombie who doesn't need to pretend to speak for others besides himself.

We've had many first-time viewers. You don't speak for them.

sealover wrote:The eight-word statement that someone felt the need to immediately add in response to my first post of the thread is revealing.

"You are a liar" is only four words, not eight.

sealover wrote:And meaningless and repetitious and it is all you will see from relentless trolls.

"Troll", i.e. singular. You are the only relentless troll with which we are dealing at the moment.
Attached image:

RE: I just REFUSE to STOP TROLLING my OWN THREAD22-03-2022 04:15
sealover
★★★★☆
(1246)
I just REFUSE to STOP TROLLING my OWN THREAD.

Yes, I have only myself to blame.

I brought this on myself, didn't I?

I am certainly the primary aggressor, and you have been grievously wronged.

Sounds like I owe you an apology.

But you know me and my sociopathic tendencies.

**** 'em cause I don't give a ****.

Know what I mean?

Sure you do.
--------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote:A first time viewer of climate-debate.com who got this far down the thread can already see why you would rather view posts through the troll-free library of the person who posted it.

I am waiting for the day that I come across a warmizombie who doesn't need to pretend to speak for others besides himself.

We've had many first-time viewers. You don't speak for them.

sealover wrote:The eight-word statement that someone felt the need to immediately add in response to my first post of the thread is revealing.

"You are a liar" is only four words, not eight.

sealover wrote:And meaningless and repetitious and it is all you will see from relentless trolls.

"Troll", i.e. singular. You are the only relentless troll with which we are dealing at the moment.
22-03-2022 05:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
sealover wrote:
A first time viewer of climate-debate.com who got this far down the thread can already see why you would rather view posts through the troll-free library of the person who posted it.
...deleted excess...

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
friends112-04-2024 21:53
And When It's Free4617-03-2024 15:22
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest6011-01-2024 04:10
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact