Remember me
▼ Content

TRANSISTORS THAT GROW ON TREES



Page 3 of 3<123
08-05-2023 22:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard, it is an element, so clearly you do not know the difference. Did the group believe that I didn't know? Jesus you are almost comatose.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Come back after you finish your bottle of milky.

Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-05-2023 22:13
09-05-2023 02:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 09-05-2023 02:37
09-05-2023 03:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula. That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule and all you are trying to do is frustrate me, which you can't because I fully understand that schizzos like you are irrelevant to society and that your behavior is consistent with a spoiled child looking for the attention that it's mother never gave it. Now take your Chlorpromazine and go to bed.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-05-2023 03:07
09-05-2023 03:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula.
Gold is a molecule. It's molecular formula is (n)Au.
Swan wrote:
That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule
...deleted Mantra 1d...

It is also an element. It is BOTH. False dichotomy fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-05-2023 03:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula.
Gold is a molecule. It's molecular formula is (n)Au.
Swan wrote:
That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule
...deleted Mantra 1d...

It is also an element. It is BOTH. False dichotomy fallacy.


Au is not a molecular formula; it is the periodic table symbol for Gold, and clearly Gold does not form molecules as an element. LOL is it fun pretending to be stupid so that you can frustrate yourself? Because I am ROTMFFLMMFAO




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-05-2023 04:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula.
Gold is a molecule. It's molecular formula is (n)Au.
Swan wrote:
That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule
...deleted Mantra 1d...

It is also an element. It is BOTH. False dichotomy fallacy.

Au ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 09-05-2023 04:40
09-05-2023 13:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula.
Gold is a molecule. It's molecular formula is (n)Au.
Swan wrote:
That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule
...deleted Mantra 1d...

It is also an element. It is BOTH. False dichotomy fallacy.

Au ...
Mantra 40a.


Well now at least you know that Au is the chemical symbol for an atom of Gold and not a molecular formula like you babbled earlier. However you already knew that and were just trying to frustrate me, and actually frustrated yourself in front of the rest of the NSA


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-05-2023 17:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.
09-05-2023 17:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.


In reality Au is not a molecule it is the scientific symbol for Gold. Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules as an element, except in the minds of the schizophrenic like yours. Just as the symbol for Hydrogen is H and the symbol for Oxygen is O, these are often found in the molecular form of H2O which the combination of is the smallest amount of molecular water possible. Furthermore, the theme of repeated unit-cellular-structure also holds for most metals which are condensed phases with metallic bonding. Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-05-2023 19:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote: Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules

Could you tell us in advance what you are going to say when you learn that all gold that anyone sees is gold molecules?

Swan wrote: Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.

If you are looking at a solid metal, you are looking at molecules.

If you are looking at any substance whatsoever, you are looking at molecules.

You are in for an impending awakening. When Denial comes offering his services, I recommend you decline.
09-05-2023 20:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.


In reality Au is not a molecule it is the scientific symbol for Gold. Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules as an element, except in the minds of the schizophrenic like yours. Just as the symbol for Hydrogen is H and the symbol for Oxygen is O, these are often found in the molecular form of H2O which the combination of is the smallest amount of molecular water possible. Furthermore, the theme of repeated unit-cellular-structure also holds for most metals which are condensed phases with metallic bonding. Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.


Guess you never took a chemistry class, or flunked miserably. I took a year in high school, and another in college.

A molecule is a single atom, any element. Some are only found nature as pairs.

A compound, is two or more molecules bonded together.
09-05-2023 20:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
HarveyH55 wrote:A molecule is a single atom, any element. Some are only found nature as pairs.

A molecule is the smallest unit of any substance and can be a single atom, but usually is not. Helium gas is a monotomic substance.

HarveyH55 wrote:A compound, is two or more molecules bonded together.

A compound is a substance whose chemical formula involves two different atoms. Water, H2O, is a compound because it has hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Oxygen gas, O2, only has oxygen atoms and is therefore not a compound.
09-05-2023 23:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.


In reality Au is not a molecule it is the scientific symbol for Gold. Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules as an element, except in the minds of the schizophrenic like yours. Just as the symbol for Hydrogen is H and the symbol for Oxygen is O, these are often found in the molecular form of H2O which the combination of is the smallest amount of molecular water possible. Furthermore, the theme of repeated unit-cellular-structure also holds for most metals which are condensed phases with metallic bonding. Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.


Guess you never took a chemistry class, or flunked miserably. I took a year in high school, and another in college.

A molecule is a single atom, any element. Some are only found nature as pairs.

A compound, is two or more molecules bonded together.


Actually water, three atoms bonded together is a molecule. Hydrogen is an atom as is Oxygen.

PS. Check your VO2 max, as you are showing obvious signs of severe hypoxia, or Oxygen depletion.

PSS. As said before, all that college wasted to end up here with MUAA.

PSSS. All I want is a shark with a laser beam attached to its head, is that too much to ask?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-05-2023 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:A molecule is a single atom, any element. Some are only found nature as pairs.

A molecule is the smallest unit of any substance and can be a single atom, but usually is not. Helium gas is a monotomic substance.

HarveyH55 wrote:A compound, is two or more molecules bonded together.

A compound is a substance whose chemical formula involves two different atoms. Water, H2O, is a compound because it has hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Oxygen gas, O2, only has oxygen atoms and is therefore not a compound.


Atoms are single neutral particles. Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together. In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons. When two oxygen atoms bond, they become a molecule and don't interact much with other molecules.

So all things said 130 vs 85 is not really fair as you never even had a chance.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-05-2023 05:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?

.
10-05-2023 08:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.


... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.


99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold


There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?


Gold is not a molecule retard,

Gold is a molecule.
Swan wrote:
it is an element,

It is also an element.
Swan wrote:
so clearly you do not know the difference.

Obviously, you have no clue.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1i...
Furthermore, 100% pure gold is virtually impossible to achieve, the purest type of gold currently commercially available is 999.99. This is sometimes referred to as five nines fine. The Royal Canadian Mint regularly produces commemorative coins from this fine gold.

So the purest type of gold, according to you, is 999.99% pure???????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


If you believe that Gold is a molecule, which it most certainly is not, then you can provide us with the molecular formula.
Gold is a molecule. It's molecular formula is (n)Au.
Swan wrote:
That said you are the silliest adult that I have ever come across because you clearly know that Gold is an element and not a molecule
...deleted Mantra 1d...

It is also an element. It is BOTH. False dichotomy fallacy.

Au ...
Mantra 40a.

Well now...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-05-2023 09:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.


In reality Au is not a molecule it is the scientific symbol for Gold. Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules as an element, except in the minds of the schizophrenic like yours. Just as the symbol for Hydrogen is H and the symbol for Oxygen is O, these are often found in the molecular form of H2O which the combination of is the smallest amount of molecular water possible. Furthermore, the theme of repeated unit-cellular-structure also holds for most metals which are condensed phases with metallic bonding. Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.

Hydrogen often forms as the molecule H2. Oxygen is typically O2. Ozone is O3. Most metals, including lithium, sodium, aluminum, copper, iron, etc. (including gold) form crystal lattices as a molecule usually expressed as (n)<element> such as (n)Au.

Metals in solid form are crystals.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-05-2023 09:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gold is not a molecule retard,

All substances have molecules. All elements in the periodic table have corresponding molecules.

Pick an element in the periodic table. Any element. There's a molecule for it.


In reality Au is not a molecule it is the scientific symbol for Gold. Gold is a metallic structure and does not form molecules as an element, except in the minds of the schizophrenic like yours. Just as the symbol for Hydrogen is H and the symbol for Oxygen is O, these are often found in the molecular form of H2O which the combination of is the smallest amount of molecular water possible. Furthermore, the theme of repeated unit-cellular-structure also holds for most metals which are condensed phases with metallic bonding. Thus solid metals are not made of molecules.


Guess you never took a chemistry class, or flunked miserably. I took a year in high school, and another in college.

A molecule is a single atom, any element. Some are only found nature as pairs.

A compound, is two or more molecules bonded together.


Actually water, three atoms bonded together is a molecule. Hydrogen is an atom as is Oxygen.

PS. Check your VO2 max, as you are showing obvious signs of severe hypoxia, or Oxygen depletion.

PSS. As said before, all that college wasted to end up here with MUAA.

PSSS. All I want is a shark with a laser beam attached to its head, is that too much to ask?

Hydrogen gas usually forms the molecule H2. Oxygen gas usually forms the molecule O2.
Solid metals like gold are crystals.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-05-2023 13:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?

.


O= element
O2= oxygen a molecule, two O's bonded
O3= ozone a molecule, three O's bonded
Au= elemental gold, not found as a molecule, ever, on Earth at least, though there may be Gold molecules on your home asteroid, where you live with Beavis and other sociopaths listening in to people's cell phones in order to stop Trump

The difference is the atomic bonds. Pure Gold is Au or the same as O in the example.

So did you plant your tomato's yet?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-05-2023 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?

.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-05-2023 20:10
10-05-2023 21:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?

.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-05-2023 00:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-05-2023 00:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-05-2023 00:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-05-2023 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.


You need to lay off the medical wacky weed.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-05-2023 08:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-05-2023 13:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-05-2023 16:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms,

Is a molecule a discrete group of atoms held together by covalent bonds?

https://quizlet.com/191526911/che-exam-1-ch-4-flash-cards/
11-05-2023 21:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms,

Is a molecule a discrete group of atoms held together by covalent bonds?

https://quizlet.com/191526911/che-exam-1-ch-4-flash-cards/


Actually, Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. You may now resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-05-2023 16:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-05-2023 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-05-2023 05:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.
And AGAIN you say that gold has no melting point! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOL3


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2023 05:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.


Elements are also molecules. Single, specific molecules...
13-05-2023 13:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.
And AGAIN you say that gold has no melting point! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOL3


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element. Oh and the exact melting point of elemental gold is 1,948F. Unlike you who melt down every day here at room temperature.

Silly girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-05-2023 13:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Atoms are single neutral particles.

Usually, yes. Do you know what an ion is?

Swan wrote: Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms bonded together.

Like gold, whose atoms bond with each other to form molecules. Note that molecules aren't necessarily neutral. Cations (positive) and anions (negative) all carry a charge.

Also, your definition does not include the monotonic elements:

Helium (He)
Neon (Ne)
Argon (Ar)
Krypton (Kr)
Xenon (Xe)
Radon (Rn)
Oganesson (Og)

Swan wrote: In a metallic bond, each metal atom is surrounded by lots of other metal atoms, and they all share their valence electrons.

So how are you confused? When two or more gold atoms bond, they form molecules. What are you missing?
.

O= element...
Then why does gold melt? Hmmmmmmm?
Mantras 23...40a.


LOL, Gold melts for the same reason that you melted here, as neither of you can take the heat.

Gold has a melting point. Why?


Gold is a noble metal of the d block with atomic number 79 in the periodic table. It is not represented using a molecular formula as it is an atom and not a molecule. When a metal is heated the kinetic energy in the particles increases and hence the force of attraction decreases among the particle (as electrons try to escape due to kinetic energy). This causes the metal to expand.

A liquid is not expansion. What is the difference between a liquid and a solid? In other words, why is a solid a solid? It's the same material as the liquid.

...deleted Mantra 1d...
Can't answer the question, eh?


Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.

You may now resume fingerpainting

So you just stated that gold has no melting point! Hilarious!


And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element.


Elements are also molecules. Single, specific molecules...


Gold is strongly attacked by fluorine at dull-red heat to form gold(III) fluoride AuF 3. Powdered gold reacts with chlorine at 180 °C to form gold(III) chloride AuCl 3. That said elemental Au is not a molecule it is an atom.

You may now resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-05-2023 20:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why was Mercury used in gold mining.... Well, until the health, and environmental concerns got it banned.
13-05-2023 23:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why was Mercury used in gold mining.... Well, until the health, and environmental concerns got it banned.


I believe that they still use Mercury for gold mining in Brazil.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-05-2023 01:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why was Mercury used in gold mining.... Well, until the health, and environmental concerns got it banned.


Mercury is used because it combines with micro particulate gold too small to be captured by other means, then the Mercury is boiled off and just the Gold remains, and then the dumb miner croaks.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-05-2023 00:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:

And you just pretend that I or anyone else on the Earth cares about your lame lies. Furthermore, I clearly said that gold melts. Metal melts because heating increases kinetic energy, which breaks or weakens the covalent bonds between the atoms, no molecular bonds are broken in heating Gold because Gold is not a molecule, it is an element. Oh and the exact melting point of elemental gold is 1,948F. Unlike you who melt down every day here at room temperature.

Silly girl

A covalent bond IS a molecular bond, dumbass!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-05-2023 00:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:

Gold is strongly attacked by fluorine at dull-red heat to form gold(III) fluoride AuF 3. Powdered gold reacts with chlorine at 180 °C to form gold(III) chloride AuCl 3. That said elemental Au is not a molecule it is an atom.

You may now resume fingerpainting

Mantra 40a. He is not talking about gold and fluorine. Gold is both an atom and a molecule.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate TRANSISTORS THAT GROW ON TREES:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Geneticaly modifying plants and trees for carbon capture?411-06-2022 09:21
The Fastest Way To Solve Climate Change Problem Is Making Plant Trees Become A Competitive Sport2229-01-2021 23:51
The Land Conflicted Area Will Be Settled Via Plant Trees Competition227-01-2021 19:21
Burning Trees (carbon neutral) and the IPCC314-01-2020 21:44
Climate Change causing Iguana populations to grow, at an alarming rate!003-07-2019 04:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact