Remember me
▼ Content

TRANSISTORS THAT GROW ON TREES

Page 2 of 3<123>
05-05-2023 00:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Dang you don't read... Smelting is separating a metal from ore, by heating it in a container. The rock and crap either burns up, or floats to the top of the molten metal. The crap on top is called 'slag', and skimmed off. Cast from lead and pewter, mostly bought molds. Made several of my own molds, but found 100% silicone caulk to be a very good material. Did a video on YouTube, which got a lot of views and comments... Though many of the comments were kind of negative. It was my first mold, and no idea if it was going to hold up, catch fire, explode. The silicone caulk was suppose to be good up to 500 F. Lead is around 460-470 F. Worked great, mold still in good shape, after 60 pours. Didn't need 60, just curious. Anyway, the negative comments were about my lack of protective gear... But, it's Florida, high humidity. Fully covered, would mean a lot of sweat. Water and hot metal is explosive.

Anyway, gold extracted from ore, can pickup other metals. Nuggets, flakes, and dust are pure gold...

Wrong again Betsy

Most nuggets are between 85 percent and 95 percent pure gold, but the remainder can be one of several kinds of minerals. Nuggets in laterite can be either reddish or black; nuggets in quartz appear cloaked with white.

LOL do you ever get tired of being stupid?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-05-2023 03:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Dang you don't read... Smelting is separating a metal from ore, by heating it in a container. The rock and crap either burns up, or floats to the top of the molten metal. The crap on top is called 'slag', and skimmed off. Cast from lead and pewter, mostly bought molds. Made several of my own molds, but found 100% silicone caulk to be a very good material. Did a video on YouTube, which got a lot of views and comments... Though many of the comments were kind of negative. It was my first mold, and no idea if it was going to hold up, catch fire, explode. The silicone caulk was suppose to be good up to 500 F. Lead is around 460-470 F. Worked great, mold still in good shape, after 60 pours. Didn't need 60, just curious. Anyway, the negative comments were about my lack of protective gear... But, it's Florida, high humidity. Fully covered, would mean a lot of sweat. Water and hot metal is explosive.

Anyway, gold extracted from ore, can pickup other metals. Nuggets, flakes, and dust are pure gold...

Wrong again Betsy

Most nuggets are between 85 percent and 95 percent pure gold, but the remainder can be one of several kinds of minerals. Nuggets in laterite can be either reddish or black; nuggets in quartz appear cloaked with white.

Do you still beat your wife...

I'm not the one heading back to google every post, hoping to keep from drowning. The impurities you are grasping at, are particulate, and easily removed buy melting. Lots of nuggets found, think rivers and streams, don't have the particulates. Earlier up, you were babbling about other metals being the impurities. Smelting wouldn't remove them from an alloy...

Do you have that oldtimer's disease, where you can't remember what you had for breakfast?
05-05-2023 04:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Oh, should explain the humor of the article. Forgot about your marginal intellect likely missed it...

The ultra-pure silicon used in semiconductors, is the same ultra-pure silicon used for solar panels. Solar cells are... Guess... Solar cells are arrays of semiconductors! Going 'green' is putting a squeeze pure silicon production, and the wood semiconductors, is a lame attempt to mitigate, or at least score some Bide research bucks. Biden will fund anything with a 'green' label these days. Biden set aside billions of tax dollars,to fund opening some chip manufacturing plants. Competing for the needed silicon, is really going to hurt production, an profitability. The silicon used for one residential rooftop solar installation, would have produced literally millions of computer chips. Yep, there is only a very thin, few millimeters square piece in each chip.

Pure silicon is not used in semiconductors

Yes, it is. Jesus... An I.C. (integrated circuit) is but on a thin disk of pure silicon, a 'wafer', the substrate. Layers of doped silicon is deposited on the substrate, which defines the circuit, and properties. I'm sure you can find a picture book version, or YouTube explaining the fabrication processes used.

Now, go take another bath, still stink like manure...

The Silicon is combined with other materials. The conductivity of silicon is increased by adding a small amount (of the order of 1 in 108) of pentavalent (antimony, phosphorus, or arsenic) or trivalent (boron, gallium, indium) atoms. This process is known as doping, and the resulting semiconductors are known as doped or extrinsic semiconductors.

Pure Gold is also not used in making jewelry as it is far too soft so Copper, Nickle or Zinc are added to increase the hardness of the metal

Really? I've got an old ring, with a pretty big natural gold nugget, surrounded by tiny ones (flakes?). Grandfather left it to me. Pure gold is used in electronics. Thin gold wires, thinner than a human hair, are used to connect the silicon to the pins/pads that run outside the package, to be soldered on a circuit board. Connectors and PC boards sometimes gold plated, for corrosion resistance.

A gold nugget is not a ring that fits over a finger, you are confused as the ring part is not pure gold. Besides moron, there is no such thing as a pure gold nugget, as gold is only pure after processing and all nuggets are unprocessed.

You are retarded

You really don't know much about anything... One too many E.C.T. sessions? The band is silver, the nuggets embedded. There probably isn't more than a couple grams of gold, if removed.

Gold ore needs processed, nuggets are often relatively pure. Processing removes rock/quartz that maybe in or on the surface of the gold metal. Natural gold isn't an alloy, usually.

Actually all mined or panned gold contains impurities until it is combined with Chloride and smelted. Most mined gold is about 85% pure, the most common impurities in gold are silver, copper, zinc and iron. .9999 percent gold nuggets do not exist on the Earth

Yes it does.
Gold is not combined with chloride to be smelted. You do not need to smelt gold.
Gold is easily separated from any of the other metals you listed (if any) by melting it.

Wrong again Shirley

Gold miners have to smelt their gold in order to remove impurities resulting in pure gold. Most large scale gold miners send their ore to smelters with large equipment for the smelting process. Small scale miners still can do their own smelting using specialized kilns . Many people confuse gold smelting with melting.

Gold does not need to be smelted. You do not need large equipment to melt gold.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-05-2023 04:15
(21597)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong...
Mantra 25g.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-05-2023 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong again Betsy

I'm not the one heading back to google every post, hoping to keep from drowning. The impurities you are grasping at, are particulate, and easily removed buy melting. Lots of nuggets found, think rivers and streams, don't have the particulates. Earlier up, you were babbling about other metals being the impurities. Smelting wouldn't remove them from an alloy...

Do you have that oldtimer's disease, where you can't remember what you had for breakfast?

Pure, 99.999% gold is not found in nature, just like pure 99.999% Uranium 235, or any isotope of Plutonium is not found in nature. The Uranium 238 found in nature is not even fissile.

Note, you may now babble as I have given you more to disagree with so as to demonstrate your unbounded ignorance.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

05-05-2023 18:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong again Betsy

Pure, 99.999% gold is not found in nature, just like pure 99.999% Uranium 235, or any isotope of Plutonium is not found in nature. The Uranium 238 found in nature is not even fissile.

Note, you may now babble as I have given you more to disagree with so as to demonstrate your unbounded ignorance.

Of note, many government ass-holes are not allowed freedom of speech when Uranium isotopes are involved, and if one says the sheik or OBL the NSA will read the post to determine if there is a terrorism threat, and because they have nothing better too doo doo

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 01:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong again Betsy

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 02:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong again Betsy

Discussing Uranium isotopes is not a crime in the USA, honest injun. Then again, I am free and can say whatever I choose, unlike the clowns that fell for the act, like you did.

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 02:39
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

The Parrot Killer

06-05-2023 03:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What no corrections to my Uranium isotope info?

You scared kid, or Mommy won't let you comment.

Must really suck being you

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 16:40
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What does uranium have to do with transistors? Take your meds, and you might be able to focus on one topic. Has anyone attempt to explain how you can start your own threads?
06-05-2023 17:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What does uranium have to do with transistors? Take your meds, and you might be able to focus on one topic. Has anyone attempt to explain how you can start your own threads?

Both gold and uranium are never found in 100% pure form.

But since you ask. Uranium Oxides have electrical and electronic properties equivalent to or much better than the properties of conventional Si, Ge, and GaAs semiconductor materials. Thus, it appears that a new, higher performance class of semiconductors are possible: uranium oxide-based semiconductors.

Any more dumb questions Shirley

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 23:52
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What no...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 00:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What no...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you for your contribution, you may now resume fingerpainting

ULTRA MAGA

07-05-2023 00:08
(21597)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

...deleted Mantra 40a...

WRONG. Uranium is typically found as an oxide or even a sulfide, but gold is often found in pure form. Gold does not need smelting.
Swan wrote:
But since you ask. Uranium Oxides have electrical and electronic properties equivalent to or much better than the properties of conventional Si, Ge, and GaAs semiconductor materials.

NONE of these are semiconductors. Neither is Uranium oxide. All of them must be doped to turn them into semiconductors.
Swan wrote:
Thus, it appears that a new, higher performance class of semiconductors are possible: uranium oxide-based semiconductors.

High class? Yes, I suppose due to the cost of uranium! That's one expensive way to build a transistor!

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 00:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

...deleted Mantra 40a...

WRONG. Uranium is typically found as an oxide or even a sulfide, but gold is often found in pure form. Gold does not need smelting.
Swan wrote:
But since you ask. Uranium Oxides have electrical and electronic properties equivalent to or much better than the properties of conventional Si, Ge, and GaAs semiconductor materials.

NONE of these are semiconductors. Neither is Uranium oxide. All of them must be doped to turn them into semiconductors.
Swan wrote:
Thus, it appears that a new, higher performance class of semiconductors are possible: uranium oxide-based semiconductors.

High class? Yes, I suppose due to the cost of uranium! That's one expensive way to build a transistor!

Gold is never found 99.999% pure in nature, neither is Uranium, but you know that already and are just demonstrating how ineffectual a troll that you are. LOL have you frustrated yourself yet?

You may now resume fingerpainting.

ULTRA MAGA

07-05-2023 01:47
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

But since you ask. Uranium Oxides have electrical and electronic properties equivalent to or much better than the properties of conventional Si, Ge, and GaAs semiconductor materials. Thus, it appears that a new, higher performance class of semiconductors are possible: uranium oxide-based semiconductors.

Not sure of your obsession with 'pure'... Not much of anything in nature is lab grade pure. And for most common uses, most materials don't need to be even close. For the most part, the high level of refinement need for lab purposes, is they need to know precisely what's there. They are going to carefully mix with other things. Outside of a lab, 100% pure isn't always a good thing either.
07-05-2023 02:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Not sure of your obsession with 'pure'... Not much of anything in nature is lab grade pure. And for most common uses, most materials don't need to be even close. For the most part, the high level of refinement need for lab purposes, is they need to know precisely what's there. They are going to carefully mix with other things. Outside of a lab, 100% pure isn't always a good thing either.

You are retarded, but we established that long ago. Now tell everyone what is the value of an ounce of gold that has not been smelted to remove an undetermined amount of quartz and other impurities?

Are 99.99% pure 24K gold bars and coins found in nature?

Only to retarded gold miners

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-05-2023 03:01
07-05-2023 04:02
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

What no...
Mantra 40a.

Thank...
Mantra 1i.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-05-2023 04:03
07-05-2023 04:05
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

...deleted Mantra 40a...

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Gold...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 04:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

You are retarded, but we established that long ago. Now tell everyone what is the value of an ounce of gold that has not been smelted to remove an undetermined amount of quartz and other impurities?

You do not need to smelt gold. There is no quartz in gold.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 04:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

OK genius, which gold mine produces 24K pure gold right out of the ground?

You may now resume fingerpainting by number

ULTRA MAGA

07-05-2023 05:27
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Gold is gold, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 06:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
Swan wrote:Pure, 99.999% gold is not found in nature,

Swan, are there gold molecules in nature?

If so, what percentage gold are they?
07-05-2023 07:12
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

You may now resume fingerpainting by number

Confused much? Simply melting gold, is usually all that's needed to purify it. Refining gold is an additional process. Most uses for gold, don't require refining.

You ever get tired, walking backward through life? You started of being ignorant about semiconductors in this thread. Then silicon, and finally gold. Still grasping for anything, that doesn't make you a complete moron. Same progression through pretty much every thread, and you still turn out to be a complete moron, backed into a corner. What's next? Apple stock, or tomatoes? Predictable...
07-05-2023 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Gold is gold, dumbass.

Nope as 99.999 percent pure Gold has more value than Gold ore or unsmelted Gold flakes or nuggets. LOL you forgot to name the Gold mine that takes 24K gold out of the ground without smelting to remove the impurities. Seriously what is your anal trolling accomplishing?

130 vs dumb government owned troll

ULTRA MAGA

07-05-2023 21:42
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Gold is gold, dumbass.

Nope as 99.999 percent pure Gold has more value than Gold ore or unsmelted Gold flakes or nuggets. LOL you forgot to name the Gold mine that takes 24K gold out of the ground without smelting to remove the impurities. Seriously what is your anal trolling accomplishing?

The tread is about semiconductors, which you failed. The gold thing is your deflection, from failure. You way off topic, and no position to demand anything. Not wasting time searching google with you, specially since it's off topic. Refined, lab quality gold is of little interest to me. The only thing you need to know, is people pulled gold out of the ground, and simply melted it, before using it, for thousands of years. No refinement needed, still valuable, and useful.

And to totally fukk your shriveled mind... How do you know the gold veins trapped in ore, wasn't 24k before melting and extracting. The ore, is the same igneous rock that other metals get trapped in. Any of that melts at the same, or lower temperature, will be alloyed to the gold...

The gold you are obsessed with is an investment, most keep hidden away, like a dirty secret. There is a market value assigned, but you will never sell at that price. Your buyers are making an investment, like you did, and aren't going to pay top dollar, for something that can lose value daily, may take years to regain the purchase price. With are shit economy, high inflation, likely a lot of people selling off their gold. Your home is also any investment, and losing a chunk of shiny yellow, is less painful, than getting tossed out of your home. Can't eat gold either...
08-05-2023 00:58
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Gold is gold, dumbass.

Nope as 99.999 percent pure Gold has more value than Gold ore

Gold is not an ore. There is no such thing as 'gold ore'.
Swan wrote:
or unsmelted Gold flakes or nuggets.

You do not need to smelt gold.
Swan wrote:
LOL you forgot to name the Gold mine that takes 24K gold out of the ground without smelting to remove the impurities.

Gold is gold. You do not need to smelt gold.
Swan wrote:
Seriously...

Mantra 39g.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2023 01:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Pure, ...

img]

Discussing...

Mantra 40c.

Gold is gold, dumbass.

The tread is about semiconductors, which you failed. The gold thing is your deflection, from failure. You way off topic, and no position to demand anything. Not wasting time searching google with you, specially since it's off topic. Refined, lab quality gold is of little interest to me. The only thing you need to know, is people pulled gold out of the ground, and simply melted it, before using it, for thousands of years. No refinement needed, still valuable, and useful.

And to totally fukk your shriveled mind... How do you know the gold veins trapped in ore, wasn't 24k before melting and extracting. The ore, is the same igneous rock that other metals get trapped in. Any of that melts at the same, or lower temperature, will be alloyed to the gold...

The gold you are obsessed with is an investment, most keep hidden away, like a dirty secret. There is a market value assigned, but you will never sell at that price. Your buyers are making an investment, like you did, and aren't going to pay top dollar, for something that can lose value daily, may take years to regain the purchase price. With are shit economy, high inflation, likely a lot of people selling off their gold. Your home is also any investment, and losing a chunk of shiny yellow, is less painful, than getting tossed out of your home. Can't eat gold either...

Yup, I failed miserably at semiconductor design. Did better with external hot swappable hard drives though. What did you do, other than follow orders like a zombie hunting the brains that your mother failed to pass onto you?

You figure out what a tic tac is yet silly?

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 01:11
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Yup, I failed miserably at semiconductor design...

Mantra 40a. SOL9

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-05-2023 01:11
08-05-2023 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Yup, I failed miserably at semiconductor design...

Mantra 40a. SOL9

Well at least that was brighter than denying the moon landings and the last ice age.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 02:27
(14406)
Swan wrote:Are 99.99% pure 24K gold bars and coins found in nature? Only to retarded gold miners

Attached image:

08-05-2023 12:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are 99.99% pure 24K gold bars and coins found in nature? Only to retarded gold miners

Are you also claiming that gold like that is pulled out of the ground in its natural not smelted state?

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 15:54
(14406)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you also claiming that gold like that is pulled out of the ground in its natural not smelted state?

That's where I got it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-05-2023 17:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's where I got it.

Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state. Except in the mind of a schizzo

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 18:31
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's where I got it.

Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state. Except in the mind of a schizzo

You're the only one obsessed with lab-grade gold. Rest of already new a lot of refining goes into anything lab-grade. Gold from the ground plenty pure enough for most uses, and needs no refining. Just melt it, use it. Only an obsessive-compulsive would piss himself over the difference.
08-05-2023 18:35
(14406)
Swan wrote:Gold is never mined or panned in a 99.99% or better state.

... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.
08-05-2023 19:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's where I got it.

You're the only one obsessed with lab-grade gold. Rest of already new a lot of refining goes into anything lab-grade. Gold from the ground plenty pure enough for most uses, and needs no refining. Just melt it, use it. Only an obsessive-compulsive would piss himself over the difference.

LOL 99.99% pure gold is the monetary standard as no bank or government wants gold and quartz in their vault.

Natural gold, not yet smelted

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 19:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:

... except that you know that gold appears in nature in 100% pure form. That's why you didn't answer my question.

99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 21:14
(14406)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

99.99% pure gold never appears in nature

Natural gold

There is no such qualification "natural gold" because there is no "artificial gold." There is only "gold."

You didn't answer my question. You EVADED. You lose.

That question again for you: What percentage gold is a gold molecule?
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate TRANSISTORS THAT GROW ON TREES:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Geneticaly modifying plants and trees for carbon capture?411-06-2022 09:21
The Fastest Way To Solve Climate Change Problem Is Making Plant Trees Become A Competitive Sport2229-01-2021 23:51
The Land Conflicted Area Will Be Settled Via Plant Trees Competition227-01-2021 19:21
Burning Trees (carbon neutral) and the IPCC314-01-2020 21:44
Climate Change causing Iguana populations to grow, at an alarming rate!003-07-2019 04:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact