Remember me
▼ Content

There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them

Page 2 of 4<1234>
18-01-2020 21:27
starryowl
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
why is this in a different language now? Can we agree at least on a language that we all can read?
18-01-2020 21:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
starryowl wrote:
why is this in a different language now? Can we agree at least on a language that we all can read?

Sure. What language do we all read? I'll tell you right now that Danish isn't going to work for me.

How about Spanish? I can do that.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-01-2020 22:01
starryowl
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
I was kind of hoping english. Is that too hard to ask?
18-01-2020 22:20
(14414)
starryowl wrote: I was kind of hoping english. Is that too hard to ask?

English! Why didn't you say so up front? I think we can do that. I can at least.

You're not planning on pulling a fast one, are you? I hope you're not trying to get us to all post in English just so you can come in with Danish or Magyar and throw everybody off.

If not, I think English will work. If no one else has any objections I propose we all post in English.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-01-2020 22:29
starryowl
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
IBdaMann, I know you can be very abrasive at times, and normally I have no problem with your opinions, but I do think that you are kind of derailing this topic in a way, where it should never have been an issue what language to speak. I just hope we can continue the conversation without any other weird distractions.
18-01-2020 22:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Dōi shinakereba narimasen.

Anata wa nihongo ga kan'nōdesu. Watashi wa chigaimasu.

Nonetheless, I can say "gomoku" and "sudoku" and "Godzilla."

Heh.

I bet you know a lot of Japanese words, such as 'karaoke' (empty orchestra), 'karate' (empty hand), and even 'kamakaze' (divine wind), 'honda' (original field), and 'yamamoto' (great mountain, the name of a famous Japanese battleship in WW2).

The Japanese also use a lot of English words, such as 'terebe' (television), 'ko-hee' (coffee), and 'beeru' (beer).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-01-2020 22:45
(21600)
starryowl wrote:
IBdaMann, I know you can be very abrasive at times, and normally I have no problem with your opinions, but I do think that you are kind of derailing this topic in a way, where it should never have been an issue what language to speak. I just hope we can continue the conversation without any other weird distractions.

It never was really an issue. It's just a weird distraction. Forums in general are full of weird distractions!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-01-2020 22:45
starryowl
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
Yes there are a lot of japanese words that sound like english, why is this pertinent to this discussion?
18-01-2020 22:46
(21600)
starryowl wrote:
Yes there are a lot of japanese words that sound like english, why is this pertinent to this discussion?

It isn't. It's just a bit of fun.

The Parrot Killer

18-01-2020 22:50
starryowl
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
ok, I'm pretty shitty at being fun, so I guess uhhh, I don't know, maybe the thread is done if no one else has anything to say.
18-01-2020 23:19
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
plaatu barada nikto.

Someone had to say it.
19-01-2020 02:38
(14414)
starryowl wrote:
IBdaMann, I know you can be very abrasive at times, and normally I have no problem with your opinions, but I do think that you are kind of derailing this topic in a way, where it should never have been an issue what language to speak.

Let's explore this. Who is the only one who took it upon himslef to make this an "issue"? Any thoughts?

Bonus question: Who apparently has no sense of humor?

starryowl wrote: I just hope we can continue the conversation without any other weird distractions.

Now I have to ask ... are you unable to skip over posts that you think are "distractions"? That little side sub-thread not only didn't involve you but was already effectively dead. How is it that you allowed it to ruin your day?

Now, the big question ... why is it somehow my fault? I'd like an answer to this so I know how to respond to your future posts.

19-01-2020 03:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I've been on here for a while now, and nobody paid me yet. How do you signup to get paid, I deny, just never thought I could be paid, to be sane (mostly). Guess they pay by the post, judging from the content, and low standards...
19-01-2020 05:49
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I've been on here for a while now, and nobody paid me yet. How do you signup to get paid, I deny, just never thought I could be paid, to be sane (mostly). Guess they pay by the post, judging from the content, and low standards...

The funny thing is that the only people paid to post are leftists who are told to preach Global Warming. They are told to be bullies if necessary, if they want to get paid. There are no "deniers" getting paid to post BUT leftists don't understand this. All they know is the shame they feel for posting what they are being told to post, and they think it is an embarrassing insult to claim that someone is being paid to post because that's what they feel.

Then they get the unexpected responses expressing surprise that one can get paid to post and then they get peppered with questions about how one can sign up to get paid for posting.

In short, the accusations from leftists of "paid deniers" never go well for the leftists.

20-01-2020 03:37
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
To me, man's activities have very little impact on the planet.

And why do you elevate your opinion on a complex issue over that of those who study it professionally?

I do it all the time. I've never studied auto mechanics, but manage to keep my vehicle on the road,
Do you use a manual on how to fix your car? Why would you consider science books, particularly those written prior to the current climate hysteria, to be fraudulent?
I do think you have a point in using your "horse sense" to steer around fraud.

starryowl wrote:
IBdaMann, ...you are kind of derailing this topic ...
That is the goal of Into the Night and IBdaMann. They are here to derail every topic. See my sig.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them
20-01-2020 20:35
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
To me, man's activities have very little impact on the planet.

And why do you elevate your opinion on a complex issue over that of those who study it professionally?

I do it all the time. I've never studied auto mechanics, but manage to keep my vehicle on the road,
Do you use a manual on how to fix your car? Why would you consider science books, particularly those written prior to the current climate hysteria, to be fraudulent?
I do think you have a point in using your "horse sense" to steer around fraud.

starryowl wrote:
IBdaMann, ...you are kind of derailing this topic ...
That is the goal of Into the Night and IBdaMann. They are here to derail every topic. See my sig.

False authority fallacy. Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that wants to derail threads here.

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2020 07:04
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Do you use a manual on how to fix your car?....
False authority fallacy...
'

21-01-2020 12:05
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
decentralmind wrote:
Recently it came to my attention that few climate deniers are spreading false information massively and trying to manipulate healthy informative threads. I'm going to list few climate deniers users name, please ignore them at all cost. I'll keep updating this thread.

One can easily look at their past post histories and confirm it.

List of climate deniers users in this forum:-

Into the Night : https://www.climate-debate.com/into-the-night-p668.php
IBdaMann : https://www.climate-debate.com/ibdamann-p511.php

Whilst I fully agree that they are spreading shit with no understanding of anything I see no evidence that they are paid by anybody.

The evidence that they are not paid is primarily that nobody who pay for such rubbish.

Also I am somebody who has been around this debate for a long time. I am on the Skeptic side. Nobody has ever offered me money to do any of it. Has anybody ever offered you pay for this sort of thing?
21-01-2020 16:22
(14414)
Tim the plumber wrote: Also I am somebody who has been around this debate for a long time. I am on the Skeptic side.

Tim, be honest. You are a completely devoted true-worshiper who simply holds a minor, superficial disagreement with warmizombies about the imminent demise of the planet. You otherwise pray all the same Greenhouse Effect prayers, you preach all the same Global Warming dogma and make all the same totally-undefined Climate Change claims.

You firmly believe that all of the Global Warming religion is real and active in our lives and you don't question any of it. You simply don't think it will be anywhere near as bad as the warmizombie doom and gloom. You simply don't believe we're all going to die by the end of the century ... or in twelve years, whichever applies to any new green tax proposals of the day.

It's good to see you back. You stand as a grand exemplar, and case study of the utter intolerance of warmizombies and of worshipers of the Climate Change family of faiths. Warmizombies will absolutely hate you just because you disagree with only one teeny-weeny superficial aspect of the WACKY dogma, even though you otherwise worship equivalently in all other aspects of the religion.

If it hadn't been for you I would never have guessed that intolerance could be as imperforate as what I was witnessing. You might recall instances of warmizombies who hated you more than they hated me. That will leave anyone scratching his head, so hats off to you for bringing that facet to light.

I'm looking forward to seeing what wisdom your hiatus has brought you and I'm hoping you can provide all the others on this site that much-needed unambiguous definition of the global climate than none of them can seem to produce.

Again, welcome back.

22-01-2020 00:08
(3979)
Tim the plumber wrote:
The evidence that they are not paid is primarily that nobody who pay for such rubbish.
Well said. I think throwing around random conspiracy theories just because you don't like something is their forte so why join in.

Also I think big oil or big anything tends to be smart money. They aren't going to support bad work. You can, and many do, really solid work discounting global warming hysteria but it's sure ain't these clowns.
22-01-2020 06:13
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
It is not about either paid or unpaid, it is about whether it is the truth info or false info !!!
22-01-2020 06:43
(3979)
Earth_Master wrote:
It is not about either paid or unpaid, it is about whether it is the truth info or false info !!!
If you care about the issue be more careful with the facts.
22-01-2020 06:46
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
Earth_Master wrote:
If you care about the issue be more careful with the facts.

If you care about the issue, be alert to tmiddles' inevitable hijacking of the terms you want to use so that he can derail your conversation.

22-01-2020 06:54
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:tmiddles' ...hijacking ...terms

I'm well connected you see. Friends in high places.
tmiddles@dictionary.com
22-01-2020 18:25
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:tmiddles' ...hijacking ...terms

I'm well connected you see. Friends in high places.
tmiddles@dictionary.com

Ahh, that's right, you think a dictionary is a physics textbook.

22-01-2020 22:01
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...a physics textbook.

You deny those too.
TWELVE TEXTBOOK REFERENCES ON NET RADIANCE ITN/IBD DENY
22-01-2020 22:35
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...a physics textbook.

You deny those too.

There is no such thing as 'net heat'. Heat only flows in one direction. Why do you continue to deny the 2nd law of thermodynamics?

The Parrot Killer

22-01-2020 22:52
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...a physics textbook.

You deny those too.

... and when were you going to cite the textbook that states that some thermal energy flows from cooler to warmer?

Were you under the impression that there is a certain number of textbook titles you could list that suffice to check that box?

22-01-2020 23:00
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...a physics textbook.

You deny those too.

... and when were you going to cite the textbook that states that some thermal energy flows from cooler to warmer?

Were you under the impression that there is a certain number of textbook titles you could list that suffice to check that box?

They all show that RADIANCE is ABSORBED by a warmer object from a cooler one.

You may ask your own questions but that is what they show.

I know you like to straw man. HEAT only ever flows in one direction. It is the result of net radiance when it's radiant energy we are looking at.

So question: Why do you disqualify all 12 references?
22-01-2020 23:22
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:So question: Why do you disqualify all 12 references?

So question: Why do you pretend to cite 12 references that do not support your theory that SOME thermal energy can flow from cooler to warmer?

They are supposedly textbooks. They would explicitly state that were it possible. Are you saying that NONE of your twelve references state that thermal energy CAN flow from cooler to warmer as long as there is MORE thermal energy flowing from warmer to cooler?

22-01-2020 23:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I sure wish i could remember where i read it (probably wiki) but i remember reading that radiation does impart energy to a hotter object.
23-01-2020 00:57
(21600)
keepit wrote:
I sure wish i could remember where i read it (probably wiki) but i remember reading that radiation does impart energy to a hotter object.

Nope. Heat flows only from hot to cold. There is no such thing as 'net heat'.

The Parrot Killer

23-01-2020 04:16
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So question: ...

So question: ...
That's IBD. Never answers a question he only asks them.

They support this:
net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference

Why? Because it's one of the references. The thread you continue to dodge.

And yes the calculation clearly shows that radiance from the walls is absorbed by the persons skin, even though it is cooler. This directly contradicts your statement:
IBdaMann wrote:1) photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object.
2) what the photons actually do is governed more by uncertainty than by any science that predicts what will happen. Like I said before, photons can deflect, do back-flips, take selfies and interact in any way other than being absorbed.

But what do you have to say about this? nothing

Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:... radiation ...

Nope. Heat

Notice ITN won't use the same wording. Because he knows he's lying.

HEAT only ever flows in one direction. Inherent to the definition of heat.

Radiance is absorbed in all directions.

But ITN likes to dodge that.

So does IBD. Note that he likes to twist radiance into calling it thermal energy. Radiance, light, isn't thermal energy it's electro magnetic energy.

It's called "straw manning". If you can't win against the argument presented you pick a weak one you've made up.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 23-01-2020 04:19
23-01-2020 19:48
(14414)
tmiddles wrote: That's IBD. Never answers a question he only asks them.

Will you admit that this is a FALSE statement?

Have you made any progress on finding a repeatable demonstration showing thermal energy flowing from cooler to warmer?

Have you established an unambiguous definition for the global climate?

Have you established that temperature correlation between clouds and surface is causation thereof?

Have you finally discovered valid datasets showing a change in earth's emissivity?

Oh yes, is there anything that "we don't know"?

23-01-2020 21:40
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So question: ...

So question: ...
That's IBD. Never answers a question he only asks them.

Lie. RDCF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
They support this:
net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference

Why? Because it's one of the references. The thread you continue to dodge.

You can't heat a warmer object with a colder one.
tmiddles wrote:
And yes the calculation clearly shows that radiance from the walls is absorbed by the persons skin, even though it is cooler.

The calculation does not falsify the 2nd law of thermodynamics. YOU are misinterpreting it again.
tmiddles wrote:
Notice ITN won't use the same wording. Because he knows he's lying.

It is YOU that is lying. Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
HEAT only ever flows in one direction. Inherent to the definition of heat.

Correct.
tmiddles wrote:
Radiance is absorbed in all directions.

Radiance isn't absorbed. Light is absorbed. Light is not radiance.
tmiddles wrote:
But ITN likes to dodge that.

No, YOU like to dodge that. Inversion fallacy. Redefinition fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Note that he likes to twist radiance into calling it thermal energy.

No. YOU like to do that. Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Radiance, light, isn't thermal energy it's electro magnetic energy.

Then why do you keep saying it is??!? You are still locked in this paradox. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
It's called "straw manning". If you can't win against the argument presented you pick a weak one you've made up.

No, it's your paradox. Which is it, dude? You are being irrational.

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 01:29
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

Technically you have answered a question before. But generally speaking, on the topics of this board, the "Climate Debate" if you will, you never have. It's like if someone came into court, took the oath, gave their name correctly, answered a few incidentals, and then took the 5th on every question thereafter. You could say, accurately, that they didn't answer any questions.

IBdaMann wrote:=
Ah you're just Trolling. Answered many times. You know I'm a dictionary man.

IBdaMann wrote:
Have you finally discovered valid datasets showing a change in earth's emissivity?

Yup:
tmiddles wrote:

NASA Albedo
Provided many times on this board with no rebuttle from ITN/IBD. Just a "nu uh, not so". And yes there are clouds, and NASA.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them
24-01-2020 02:06
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Technically you have answered a question before. But generally speaking, on the topics of this board, the "Climate Debate" if you will, you never have.

Lie. RDCF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
It's like if someone came into court, took the oath, gave their name correctly, answered a few incidentals, and then took the 5th on every question thereafter. You could say, accurately, that they didn't answer any questions.

He answered. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:=
Ah you're just Trolling. Answered many times. You know I'm a dictionary man.

Dictionaries are no science books. Dictionaries are not physics books. Dictionaries are not math books. Dictionaries are not logic books. Dictionaries don't define any word. Dictionaries are not God.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup:
...deleted picture of Earth...
...deleted NASA generated random numbers...

Neither are datasets at all. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-01-2020 02:06
24-01-2020 02:15
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:Dictionaries don't define any word.

How do you know what words mean ITN?
24-01-2020 02:19
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:

Void question.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-01-2020 02:20
24-01-2020 02:21
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Void question.

No, it's got 8 words in it, ends in a question mark, and has a plainly understood meaning.

So ITN, if you hear a word, and you don't know what it means, how do you find out?
Page 2 of 4<1234>

Join the debate There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Does the forum have push notifications?007-04-2024 06:37
False Alarm by Bjorn Lomborg024-02-2024 01:58
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Spam in forum919-11-2023 23:27
Spread the word411-11-2023 23:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact