Remember me
▼ Content

$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy

$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy27-07-2022 14:08
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(105)
http://AZGOPReward.blogspot.com

I emailed the Arizona GOP on July 8, asking for help in offering a $20,000 reward, and twelve days later, they one-upped me by offering $50,000!

My prayers answered! Now I am pushing Republican headquarters in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Minnesota and Michigan to follow suit.
27-07-2022 20:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
http://AZGOPReward.blogspot.com

I emailed the Arizona GOP on July 8, asking for help in offering a $20,000 reward, and twelve days later, they one-upped me by offering $50,000!

My prayers answered! Now I am pushing Republican headquarters in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Minnesota and Michigan to follow suit.

The prison system is not large enough to hold all of the idiots, we need to use Lincoln's system, shoot, slash, then burn the remains, or start eating dogs.

I'll hang with Abe.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-02-2024 00:27
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(105)
Swan is da Man.

Join the debate $50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, I used to be a conspiracy theorist for saying that covid was leaked from a chinka lab, but now2824-04-2023 17:54
Online voting1830-03-2023 21:41
I The Savior Return With Some Important Information Knowledge Wisdom317-03-2022 18:38
Arizona will Flip Due to Audit4003-01-2021 12:13
Will Michigan Abstain? Arizona?1117-12-2020 21:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact