Remember me
▼ Content

There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them



Page 4 of 4<<<234
15-02-2020 01:44
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: I'm jealous

Hey, if you want to get ahead, you have to roll up your sleeves and dig in like an Alabama tick.

But I live in Kentucky. Can I do that?

Does Kentucky even have ticks?

If they do, they probably get them from Alabama. They probably can't get rid of them because they are dug-in.

Dug-in Like an Alabama Tick

.


This the tick you talkin' about?
https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/bluetick-coonhound/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asxrMSVrJ08
15-02-2020 01:45
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sh9P3X33w
15-02-2020 03:07
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0eHzTKEMY

With Tom Laughlin, this series of movies, supporting Native Americans was doomed for failure. He helped to make their plight known.
Edited on 15-02-2020 03:37
16-02-2020 05:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7464)
James___ wrote:With Tom Laughlin, this series of movies, supporting Native Americans was doomed for failure. He helped to make their plight known.

Doesn't every American kid learn about the "plight" of the native Americans all throughout elementary school ... even "plights" that really weren't the case?

I had a particularly activist dogma imposed on me as a child. One thing I had to unlearn was the idea that my people (and I didn't even know I had people) killed 90% of the native Americans. To this day I wonder why any adult in a position of trust would look any children in the eye and tell them that. Yes, I was very young and I was shamed for a role I didn't have in something that didn't happen.

I am respectful of every culture ... but I get wound up when my respect is abused by activists pursuing a political agenda.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2020 20:43
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:With Tom Laughlin, this series of movies, supporting Native Americans was doomed for failure. He helped to make their plight known.

Doesn't every American kid learn about the "plight" of the native Americans all throughout elementary school ... even "plights" that really weren't the case?

I had a particularly activist dogma imposed on me as a child. One thing I had to unlearn was the idea that my people (and I didn't even know I had people) killed 90% of the native Americans. To this day I wonder why any adult in a position of trust would look any children in the eye and tell them that. Yes, I was very young and I was shamed for a role I didn't have in something that didn't happen.

I am respectful of every culture ... but I get wound up when my respect is abused by activists pursuing a political agenda.


.



I've been told that I don't deserve a life in the US because I am a disabled Veteran. What more do I need to know about American values?
Edited on 16-02-2020 20:44
16-02-2020 20:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7464)
James___ wrote:I've been told that I don't deserve a life in the US because I am a disabled Veteran. What more do I need to know about American values?

I have been told some nasty things too, including that I eat my young. I can't even begin to tell you of the countless times that my sheer stupidity and mental deficiencies have been detailed.

Fortunately, you and I both know that projection is a popular human value.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2020 21:25
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:I've been told that I don't deserve a life in the US because I am a disabled Veteran. What more do I need to know about American values?

I have been told some nasty things too, including that I eat my young. I can't even begin to tell you of the countless times that my sheer stupidity and mental deficiencies have been detailed.

Fortunately, you and I both know that projection is a popular human value.


.



People actually cause me problems. I've mentioned Sue Thomas before. She worked for the FBI for 4 years. It didn't help her to have a life because of discrimination.
By the way, if things work out for me, I'll be able to say it's because Americans refused to work with me because I'm a disabled Veteran. Either I allow myself to be exploited and have nothing or work by myself and have something.
That's something that I am mindful of.

Edited on 16-02-2020 21:26
16-02-2020 22:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7464)
James___ wrote: By the way, if things work out for me, I'll be able to say it's because Americans refused to work with me because I'm a disabled Veteran.

For a long while the VA was the problem. Fortunately Donald Trump took major strides to reform the VA and I wouldn't be surprised if today they will gladly give you a "do over."


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2020 23:19
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
James,
JMHO but i think you should just ignore whoever told you that you don't deserve a life in the US because you're a disabled american.
Thank you for your service!
17-02-2020 01:59
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
keepit wrote:
James,
JMHO but i think you should just ignore whoever told you that you don't deserve a life in the US because you're a disabled american.
Thank you for your service!



She had a TV show made about her.

https://youtu.be/LXFEe5d_usM

The show about her.

https://youtu.be/yrCyNCm-yJg
Edited on 17-02-2020 02:03
17-02-2020 02:43
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
James,
I meant to say "disabled american veteran" rather than "disabled american". I couldn't reach the youtube show you mentioned.
17-02-2020 04:05
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
keepit wrote:
James,
I meant to say "disabled american veteran" rather than "disabled american". I couldn't reach the youtube show you mentioned.


It's Sue Thomas FBeye. It might be your browser or internet connection. A couple of links about the show.
I think IBDM got it right. Who caused my hearing loss? It's a problem and people avoid problems. It's funny but after all these years, someone stated what the problem is. Thanks IBDM.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0329934/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Thomas:_F.B.Eye
17-02-2020 04:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7464)
James___ wrote:It's a problem and people avoid problems. It's funny but after all these years, someone stated what the problem is. Thanks IBDM.










.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-02-2020 07:16
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:It's a problem and people avoid problems. It's funny but after all these years, someone stated what the problem is. Thanks IBDM.










.



Didn't you say Native Americans are a problem? You're repeating yourself.

p. s., It's possible that as you referenced, places I've worked, people might not have wanted me around because my hearing loss isn't their problem. At work, they think it's their home. I have seen a lot of that.
Edited on 17-02-2020 07:31
Page 4 of 4<<<234





Join the debate There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The counterproductive and neurotic omnipresence of IBDaMann in this forum4511-12-2019 17:19
So what if the Chinese fossil fuel industry pays me to spread lies about greenhouse gas?7515-11-2019 04:47
Definitions required to address discussions in this forum.2728-08-2019 06:12
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
Carbon tax killed auto industry in Ontario. Good thing for China. So who paid them?120-04-2019 00:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact