Remember me
▼ Content

Someone Stole the Earth's Climate



Page 2 of 3<123>
11-12-2022 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Seriously, Obamacare covers your delusions, so get checked out
You are deluded. There is no Obamacare.

Actually if you do not have Obamacare you can enroll at this link now.

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, ...

Inversion. Trolling.

You are ...

LIF. Trolling.

Thanks for ...

Spamming. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-12-2022 20:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Like I said, inside ...

Trolling.


You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 02:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Thanks for responding, your contributions to the group are of the highest caliper.

12-12-2022 02:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.

You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
12-12-2022 03:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.

You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.


So why are you trolling then? Are you a special agent break-dancer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AXSzybhZd0




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 05:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
12-12-2022 10:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Like I said, inside ...

Trolling.


You are entitled ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 10:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.

You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.

So why are you trolling then? ...

LIF. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 12-12-2022 10:34
12-12-2022 14:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.


Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 15:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?
12-12-2022 16:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?


I post to pass the time. Besides if I did not post here, then you would have no one to respond too and this site would vanish. Do the math


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 17:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:I [troll] to pass the time.

You troll because you feel compelled to do so. You cannot suffer others discussing science that destroys your bogus, science-defying fantasies.

Swan wrote: Besides if I did not post here, then you would have no one to respond too and this site would vanish. Do the math

Let's do a test. Don't post/respond/troll/anything for a month. Let's see if the site vanishes.
12-12-2022 17:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I [troll] to pass the time.

You troll because you feel compelled to do so. You cannot suffer others discussing science that destroys your bogus, science-defying fantasies.

Swan wrote: Besides if I did not post here, then you would have no one to respond too and this site would vanish. Do the math

Let's do a test. Don't post/respond/troll/anything for a month. Let's see if the site vanishes.


LOL, says the idiot who says that there was no ice age and who considers his beliefs to be science because he believes them. Run this by your therapist.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 17:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?

I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.

Philosophy ...

Pivot fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 17:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?

I post to pass the time. ...

Attempted justification of trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 12-12-2022 17:51
12-12-2022 17:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I [troll] to pass the time.

You troll because you feel compelled to do so. You cannot suffer others discussing science that destroys your bogus, science-defying fantasies.

Swan wrote: Besides if I did not post here, then you would have no one to respond too and this site would vanish. Do the math

Let's do a test. Don't post/respond/troll/anything for a month. Let's see if the site vanishes.

LOL, says...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?

I post to pass the time. ...

Attempted justification of trolling.


How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this? LOL what is the ad revenue from this site?

Answer $0.00, why?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 19:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.
12-12-2022 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.


So why do you come here to troll then, and who is it that pays you to be a troll


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 20:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.
So why do I come here to troll then if I'm not getting paid for it?

Because you do exactly as you are told. You regurgitate everything you are told to believe.
12-12-2022 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.
So why do I come here to troll then if I'm not getting paid for it?

Because you do exactly as you are told. You regurgitate everything you are told to believe.


LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do? You're getting frustrated again, I can tell because you say really cute things and remind me of a baby koala




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 22:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?
12-12-2022 22:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

Please try, I might be able to get you a spot-on comedy central as they are looking for a master baiter who can also mop. You can mop right?




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 00:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?

I post to pass the time. ...

Attempted justification of trolling.

How does ...

RQAA. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.

So why ...

LIF. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How does one troll 3 other people on a dead end internet site like this?

Your trolling is still trolling, regardless of how you decide to characterize a website.
So why do I come here to troll then if I'm not getting paid for it?

Because you do exactly as you are told. You regurgitate everything you are told to believe.

LOL, exactly who ...

RQAA. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?
Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?

What info can you present ...

RQAA. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?

I post to pass the time. ...

Attempted justification of trolling.

How does ...

RQAA. Spamming.


Try again little sparrow




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 01:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

There you go. I appreciate you readily admitting that despite not having any reason to believe wild speculation of the distant unobserved past or wild tales of violations of physics, you nonetheless believe them all because you were told to believe. This has been my point all along.

Of course, once you gullibly begin believing what you have been told to believe, you demand that others prove a negative.

You're the one who's in a world of hurt. Good luck.
13-12-2022 02:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

There you go. I appreciate you readily admitting that despite not having any reason to believe wild speculation of the distant unobserved past or wild tales of violations of physics, you nonetheless believe them all because you were told to believe. This has been my point all along.

Of course, once you gullibly begin believing what you have been told to believe, you demand that others prove a negative.

You're the one who's in a world of hurt. Good luck.


Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics. I was not told to buy Alphabet, I chose this all on my own, something that you will never understand. LOL did you just get home from work? Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Only peasants work


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-12-2022 02:16
13-12-2022 10:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Like I said, inside ...
Trolling.
You are entitled to your world view, however if you believe that I am a troll who is trolling, why exactly do you keep responding?
I believe Into the Night is simply affirming your entitlement to your world view.

I also believe that he is reminding you that just because you can troll doesn't mean you should troll.
So why am I trolling then?

A question best left to philosophers.
Philosophy does not care whether you live or die. Any belief otherwise is just another grandiose delusion

So why are you trolling then?

I post to pass the time. ...

Attempted justification of trolling.

How does ...

RQAA. Spamming.

Try ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 10:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

There you go. I appreciate you readily admitting that despite not having any reason to believe wild speculation of the distant unobserved past or wild tales of violations of physics, you nonetheless believe them all because you were told to believe. This has been my point all along.

Of course, once you gullibly begin believing what you have been told to believe, you demand that others prove a negative.

You're the one who's in a world of hurt. Good luck.

Neither the ...

Spamming. Bigotry. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 13:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

There you go. I appreciate you readily admitting that despite not having any reason to believe wild speculation of the distant unobserved past or wild tales of violations of physics, you nonetheless believe them all because you were told to believe. This has been my point all along.

Of course, once you gullibly begin believing what you have been told to believe, you demand that others prove a negative.

You're the one who's in a world of hurt. Good luck.

Neither the ...

Spamming. Bigotry. Trolling.


Actually the last thread that you started on your own was over ten months ago, and your last ten post were responses to me. That said I am sorry for you that you have nothing of value to independently add to the group, and also that your law degree is wasted here, as is your time. On the other hand, your behavior is amusing and frankly I like being followed by a baby squirrel




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 15:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.
13-12-2022 19:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, exactly who is it that tells me exactly what to do?

That's about a bad as it gets. You OBEY people unseen. Too funny.

Who told you to believe that quantum computing is real?

Who told you to believe that there was an ice age?


What info can you present that the last ice age never happened or that IBM and Alphabet do not have quantum computers?

There you go. I appreciate you readily admitting that despite not having any reason to believe wild speculation of the distant unobserved past or wild tales of violations of physics, you nonetheless believe them all because you were told to believe. This has been my point all along.

Of course, once you gullibly begin believing what you have been told to believe, you demand that others prove a negative.

You're the one who's in a world of hurt. Good luck.

Neither the ...

Spamming. Bigotry. Trolling.

Actually ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.


General relativity is not physics, it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding. See kid Einstein was a fallible man, not the God that you make him out to be. You are correct however that physics cannot be violated, which proves that at some level Einstein was wrong because Bell's theorem has already been verified by everyone who has tested it seriously. You are also DEMANDING that everything be known and asserting that everything is known which makes you clearly incompetent


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 20:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.

General relativity is not physics,

The Theory of General Relativity is part of physics. No, you don't get to cancel it that way!!
Swan wrote:
it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding.

You can't expand something that is infinite. The Theory of General Relativity does not address the size of the universe.
Swan wrote:
See ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-12-2022 20:05
13-12-2022 20:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.

General relativity is not physics,

The Theory of General Relativity is part of physics. No, you don't get to cancel it that way!!
Swan wrote:
it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding.

You can't expand something that is infinite. The Theory of General Relativity does not address the size of the universe.
Swan wrote:
See ...

Trolling.


Actually I can say anything that I choose, just as you can stomp your little feetsies

PS The expanding universe has never been infinite, so your understanding of even the most basic concepts is infantile.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 20:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.

General relativity is not physics,

The Theory of General Relativity is part of physics. No, you don't get to cancel it that way!!
Swan wrote:
it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding.

You can't expand something that is infinite. The Theory of General Relativity does not address the size of the universe.
Swan wrote:
See ...

Trolling.

Actually ...

Pivot fallacy. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.

General relativity is not physics,

The Theory of General Relativity is part of physics. No, you don't get to cancel it that way!!
Swan wrote:
it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding.

You can't expand something that is infinite. The Theory of General Relativity does not address the size of the universe.
Swan wrote:
See ...

Trolling.

Actually ...

Pivot fallacy. Trolling.





According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate Someone Stole the Earth's Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
earths axis117-02-2020 14:19
Earths Temperature114-08-2019 20:08
The Earths Magnetic North013-01-2014 14:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact