Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL so a half hour ago you didn't write it,

You are greatly confused.

Swan wrote: but now you admit writing it.

I never denied writing it, specifically because I wrote it.

You are the confused one who can't seem to get his facts straight.

LOL actually you did deny writing it, the reason that you do not remember is because technically you didn't write it. This is how schizophrenia works. See nothing around you is real, you are trapped in a foxhole full of shit and I am free like you can only dream of being.

Hallucination. Psychoquackery.

1d.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-02-2023 18:49
(21599)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers.

Anyway, I'd like to ask how everyone is faring without any global climate. As far as I'm concerned, it's just like the Federal government shutting down, i.e. there are no noticeable ramifications.

Your irrational beliefs, such as that the Earth has no climate are a sure sign of schizophrenia.

Is the FBI aware of your colossal reading comprehension deficiency? Now I understand why you wanted that interview so badly. The simple questionnaire would have rendered you beyond stupid.

You may now continue demonstration delusional.

LOL, so you...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-03-2023 03:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Still no earth's climate, and no ransom demands. Do you think that perhaps the earth's climate just got up and left for Venus? I hear it's warmer there ... and tmiddles knows the exact temperature, owing to probes having been destroyed there.
16-03-2023 01:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Still no earth's climate, and no ransom demands. Do you think that perhaps the earth's climate just got up and left for Venus? I hear it's warmer there ... and tmiddles knows the exact temperature, owing to probes having been destroyed there.

Bump to top so guzzler can see the retard's best retardism

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-03-2023 01:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.

Bump to top, just for more giggles

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-03-2023 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.

Keeping this post on top, because it is my duty to help the retard find the climate that he believes was stolen.

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 17:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Bump to top as finding the missing climate is a world priority

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 18:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Earth doesn't have a single climate, that describes the entire planet, all the time. It's mental-masturbation. Something you do chronically, and gone blind...
19-03-2023 18:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Earth doesn't have a single climate, that describes the entire planet, all the time. It's mental-masturbation. Something you do chronically, and gone blind...

Actually the Earth has macro and micro climates and a general climate which is an average of all the planets smaller climates. Your approval is not needed anywhere for this to be true except in your delusions of grandeur.

You may continue stroking your chicken now

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 18:42
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually the Earth has macro and micro climates and a general climate which is an average of all the planets smaller climates. Your approval is not needed anywhere for this to be true except in your delusions of grandeur.

Average climate doesn't exist, except in the minds of masturbaters like you. It's meaningless, just like everything you regurgitate, but don't comprehend. Which grade did you drop out of school?
19-03-2023 19:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Average climate doesn't exist, except in the minds of masturbaters like you. It's meaningless, just like everything you regurgitate, but don't comprehend. Which grade did you drop out of school?

Actually every climate is an average of the conditions for a particular area. Furthermore you have never provided, nor can you provide any information that I am wrong. You may now continue wanking your pud

ULTRA MAGA

19-03-2023 21:46
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You cannot average a non-number.
There is no such thing as a global climate.

The Parrot Killer

19-03-2023 21:47
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually every climate is an average of the conditions for a particular area. Furthermore you have never provided, nor can you provide any information that I am wrong. You may now continue wanking your pud

The Parrot Killer

20-03-2023 04:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Literally everything that exist can be expressed as a series of numbers

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 13:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 17:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Literally everything that exists can be expressed as a series of numbers and you can't even begin to disagree without violating physics. Furthermore, you cannot begin to describe any climate without using numbers as temp, precipitation, humidity, dew point, hours of sunlight, angle of sunlight, proximity to water bodies are all expressed as numbers, as are atoms, subatomic particles and molecules.

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 19:14
(5197)
What is the number for warm?
20-03-2023 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Any number will do as warm is a perspective description of something, and not an actual thing that can have a temp or numerical value, even though warm can easily be translated to a numerical value. For a typical sunny day warm is 70F to 80F unless you ask an eskimo then warm might be 20F to 30F. However a warm volcano might be 1000F to 2000F.

If you can come back after finishing preschool you might have a better perspective.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 20-03-2023 20:06
20-03-2023 20:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Any number will do as warm is a perspective description of something, and not an actual thing that can have a temp or numerical value, even though warm can easily be translated to a numerical value. For a typical sunny day warm is 70F to 80F unless you ask an eskimo then warm might be 20F to 30F. However a warm volcano might be 1000F to 2000F.

If you can come back after finishing preschool you might have a better perspective.

What is the numerical value of the global climate?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
20-03-2023 20:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 20:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

You insist there is an ever changing global climate, and that everything that exists can be expressed in numbers. So, what is the numerical value for global climate? If it can change, it must have a value? No?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
20-03-2023 21:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

You insist there is an ever changing global climate, and that everything that exists can be expressed in numbers. So, what is the numerical value for global climate? If it can change, it must have a value? No?

The global climate rainfall is between 3240mm and 18mm per year in Columbia and in Egypt. Temps by country are -18.46c in Greenland to 29.63c in Burkina Faso. Furthermore you obviously learned that in government troll class at the farm! So stop acting stupider than a cow clingon already.

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2023 23:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

The global climate rainfall is between 3240mm and 18mm per year in Columbia and in Egypt. Temps by country are -18.46c in Greenland to 29.63c in Burkina Faso. Furthermore you obviously learned that in government troll class at the farm! So stop acting stupider than a cow clingon already.

There are 35 temperature recording stations in Greenland covering 836,000 square miles, and you're going to tell me the average temperature?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Good one Sparky!

21-03-2023 01:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

There are 35 temperature recording stations in Greenland covering 836,000 square miles, and you're going to tell me the average temperature?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Good one Sparky!

Sure all you need to do is add up all the temps then divide by 35, then do this every day then divide by 365. Then you have 365 average daily temps and a yearly average temp. Greenland is not the coldest place by the way, Antarctica was not included because it is not technically a country. You missed that, as usual.

You really aren't too bright for a farm graduate, are you sure that you're not just a piggy?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-03-2023 01:11
21-03-2023 02:56
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate has no value associated with it. You cannot average a non-number.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 02:59
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Literally everything that exists can be expressed as a series of numbers
and you can't even begin to disagree without violating physics. Furthermore, you cannot begin to describe any climate without using numbers as temp, precipitation, humidity, dew point, hours of sunlight, angle of sunlight, proximity to water bodies are all expressed as numbers, as are atoms, subatomic particles and molecules.

Climate has no value associated with it. You cannot average a non-number. Climate isn't physics.

What is the temperature of a marine climate?
What is the temperature of a desert climate?
What is the temperature of a tropical climate?
What is the temperature of a mountain climate?

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 03:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There are three choices here
1. You really believe this, and are delusional
2. You are a lame sociopathic troll
3. I am the closest thing that you have to a friend, because delusional sociopathic trolls kill all their friends

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 03:17
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you don't know. 'Warm' is a non-number. It can only be compared to something 'cold' which is also not a number.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 03:20
(21599)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

Temperature is not measured in mm.
Columbia is not the Earth. Egypt is not the Earth. Greenland is not the Earth. Birkina Faso is not the Earth. The temperature of Greenland is unknown. The temperature of Birkina Faso is unknown. The rainfall of Columbia is unknown. The rainfall of Egypt is unknown.

None of it can be measured.

Argument from randU fallacies. Unit errors.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 03:23
(21599)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Which numerical value?

Sure all you need to do is add up all the temps then divide by 35, then do this every day then divide by 365. Then you have 365 average daily temps and a yearly average temp. Greenland is not the coldest place by the way, Antarctica was not included because it is not technically a country. You missed that, as usual.

You really aren't too bright for a farm graduate, are you sure that you're not just a piggy?

Math errors: Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by randR. Failure to calculate margin of error. Failure to declare boundary.

Logic errors: Argument from randU fallacy. Compositional error fallacy. Special pleading fallacy. Insult fallacies. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 03:25
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There are...
Mantra 1d.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2023 13:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you don't know. 'Warm' is a non-number. It can only be compared to something 'cold' which is also not a number.

LOL warm is a concept which is what I said. You are more fun than watching your mom lick her hemorrhoids on the bus

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There are...
Mantra 1d.

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 17:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I have an opportunity for Swan to show off his 30 IQ. I admit I am having some accuracy difficulty with an average mileage calculation. Here you go....

I took a 50 mile drive. I reset my fuel mileage calculator before leaving. At one point in the trip it read as low as 20mpg, while the best reading I got was 30mpg. What should my average mpg be over the entire drive?

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
21-03-2023 18:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have an opportunity for Swan to show off his 30 IQ. I admit I am having some accuracy difficulty with an average mileage calculation. Here you go....

I took a 50 mile drive. I reset my fuel mileage calculator before leaving. At one point in the trip it read as low as 20mpg, while the best reading I got was 30mpg. What should my average mpg be over the entire drive?

The computer is reading the fuel used, which changes second to second, and you did not enter the fuel used data, you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive. The fact is that you have the answer and are hoping that I provide a wrong answer based on incomplete data and that you can gloat that you won something, like the child schizzo that u r.

No twat like you with a top-secret clearance can beat me ever because you are not allowed to comment on the fun stuff, like why did Bush not arrest Oswald when he knew that Oswald was planning to shoot JFK???????????????

So you ever done a 50-mile drive using only foot power like I do?

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 19:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

The computer is reading the fuel used,

Yes, and distance traveled.
Swan wrote:
which changes second to second,

just like temperature, especially over a large area.
Swan wrote:
and you did not enter the fuel used data,

Are you claiming incomplete data to make an accurate calculation?
Swan wrote:
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive.

Oooohhh no. You were doing good and getting things halfway right. However, speed has nothing to do with miles per gallon calculation.
Swan wrote:
The fact is that you have the answer

No one does.
Swan wrote:

Yes, when I used to ride I would do a short day 50.

Edited on 21-03-2023 19:01
21-03-2023 19:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Oooohhh no. You were doing good and getting things halfway right. However, speed has nothing to do with miles per gallon calculation.
Swan wrote:

No one does.
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used. The fact is that you were hoping that I wouldn't know that vehicles that do this calculation are dividing the miles traveled with the fuel consumed as measured by the fuel meter. Like I said, stick to wanking.

I like government test, can you please have the Kate Beckinsdale wannabe wave to me again? That was as funny as can bee

ULTRA MAGA

21-03-2023 19:57
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL warm is a concept which is what I said. You are more fun than watching your mom lick her hemorrhoids on the bus

Lesson number 2... You sort of grasp that 'warm' is not a number, but a concept, a perception. Varies by individual, too. Climate is the same way, it's a concept, a perception. There is no set number to average, since it's about what we see and feel. You can put a label on anything you want. Democrats like to do that, but usually has no meaning. I could call my climate #1, because it's the best. You could call yours 'tomato', and nobody would care, because it's not #1, and never will be.
21-03-2023 20:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

No one does.
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used.

Are you claiming I said this? Please quote it.

What kind of dumbass says this when asked to calculate mpg??

Swan wrote
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive

I am enjoying watching you flail about. Please continue.

21-03-2023 20:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

No one does.
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used.

Are you claiming I said this? Please quote it.

What kind of dumbass says this when asked to calculate mpg??

Swan wrote
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive

I am enjoying watching you flail about. Please continue.

Again simpleton you cannot calculate mpg over 50 miles unless the amount of fuel used is provided, which you did not provide, nor did you see, but the vehicle has. You were hoping that I did not know this and that I provided an answer without all the needed variables, which is impossible.

You are funnier than the ****s arresting Trump guaranteeing him a victory in 2024.

PS Table 25 needs cleaning

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Page 4 of 5<<<2345>

Join the debate Someone Stole the Earth's Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
earths axis117-02-2020 14:19
Earths Temperature114-08-2019 20:08
The Earths Magnetic North013-01-2014 14:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact