Remember me
▼ Content

Someone Stole the Earth's Climate

Page 3 of 5<12345>
13-12-2022 21:01
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Swan wrote:

"And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred."

Matthew 4:2

13-12-2022 21:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Neither the glacial maxim nor quantum computers violate physics.

Incorrect. Your version of quantum computers violate General Relativity. We have been over this too many times. Your excuse is that you refuse to learn General Relativity so that you don't have to face your own extremely embarrassing gullibility that has you believing everything you are told to believe.

Your belief that someone else's wild speculation about the unobserved, distant past being objective truth is simply another example of your extreme gullibility.

Swan wrote: LOL did you just get home from work?

Did you just inquire as to whether I'm still active, happy and productive in society? Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Thanks for asking. Are you worried that I might be wasting away, bored out of my mind, talking to my own eggplants? Well, worry no more; I am not.

Swan wrote: Did you find Earth's missing climate yet?

The climate has not been returned. This little prank has gone too far.

Swan wrote:Only pheasants work

The last I checked, all galliformes work, and every day more and more move into STEM careers, although for some it might already be too late.

General relativity is not physics,

The Theory of General Relativity is part of physics. No, you don't get to cancel it that way!!
Swan wrote:
it is one man's unfinished work, that led the man to BABBLE that the universe was not expanding.

You can't expand something that is infinite. The Theory of General Relativity does not address the size of the universe.
Swan wrote:
See ...

Trolling.

Actually ...

Pivot fallacy. Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 16:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Swan wrote:General relativity is not physics

Sure it is. You simply don't understand it.

Swan wrote: it is one man's unfinished work

It is science. It matters not if there are other models that were not created. It is sufficient to say that you do not understand it, thus you fear it.

Swan wrote: Einstein was a fallible man

Albert is no longer with us. End of story.

General Relativity is science that remains with us. All are free to learn what it states and to use it for any purpose, royalty free.

Swan wrote: not the God that you make him out to be.

You are the one who repeatedly attempts to change the subject from General Relativity (which is violated by your notion of quantum computing) to Albert Einstein (who is no longer with us and who does not belong in this discussion).

Your notion of quantum computing violates General Relativity and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. You are gullible for allowing yourself to be convinced otherwise.

Swan wrote: You are correct however that physics cannot be violated

Of course. If a falsifying example ever occurs, the model so falsified ceases to be part of the body of science.

General Relativity has never been falsified.

Swan wrote: at some level Einstein was wrong because Bell's theorem has already been verified by everyone who has tested it seriously.

Let's unpack:

1. This is a NO TRUE SCOTSMAN fallacy and is discarded on that basis.
2. You are advertising that you don't know what Bell's theorem is and your statement is ignored on that basis.
3. You switched to discussing Einstein (a dead person who is not present to be cross examined) for some reason when the topic is the science of General Relativity. This little outburst is ignored on that basis.
4. Bell's theorem is not science and has no bearing on this discussion.

Swan wrote: You are also DEMANDING that everything be known

False. This is another bogus position you are assigning.

You haven't said anything except to make false statements and bogus position assignments. Would you like a do-over? Today they are running at 50% off.
15-12-2022 16:45
(14377)
The earth's climate has not been returned. The situation appears bleak. Would anyone care to share their plans for spending the remaining time we have left?
17-12-2022 05:06
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
IBdaMann wrote:
The earth's climate has not been returned. The situation appears bleak. Would anyone care to share their plans for spending the remaining time we have left?

Son, I'll be spending it with your mother. If you have a better idea, talk to ITN.
Me and your mother will be busy preparing for the end. You know, you saying "Hey mom and dad, I'm home!"
07-02-2023 20:16
(14377)
Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers.

Anyway, I'd like to ask how everyone is faring without any global climate. As far as I'm concerned, it's just like the Federal government shutting down, i.e. there are no noticeable ramifications.
07-02-2023 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers.

Anyway, I'd like to ask how everyone is faring without any global climate. As far as I'm concerned, it's just like the Federal government shutting down, i.e. there are no noticeable ramifications.

Can you please discuss this topic with your psychiatrist? Because in all seriousness the climate is still there right where it belongs.

LOL

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-02-2023 00:36
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Can you please discuss this topic with your psychiatrist? Because in all seriousness the climate is still there right where it belongs.

I'm looking directly at where it should be right now and it is not there. You can prove me totally mistaken by taking a photograph of the global climate where it should be and posting the image here in this thread. Have your hand in the picture foreground making the number 4.

Oh, that's right. You can't ... because it's not there!
08-02-2023 01:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm looking directly at where it should be right now and it is not there. You can prove me totally mistaken by taking a photograph of the global climate where it should be and posting the image here in this thread. Have your hand in the picture foreground making the number 4.

Again, if the Earth had no climate, it would be exactly like the Earth's moon, only bigger. So again you should discuss this with a qualified medical professional, preferably one who has Thorazine in the office.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

08-02-2023 03:18
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again, if the Earth had no climate, it would be exactly like the Earth's moon, only bigger.

Nope. It turns out that without it's global climate, the earth remains exactly as it is. No change. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. It's why you aren't posting pics of the global climate right where it's supposed to be. The global climate is long gone and the earth hasn't changed one iota.

08-02-2023 03:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again, if the Earth had no climate, it would be exactly like the Earth's moon, only bigger.

Nope. It turns out that without it's global climate, the earth remains exactly as it is. No change. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. It's why you aren't posting pics of the global climate right where it's supposed to be. The global climate is long gone and the earth hasn't changed one iota.

You need to stop eating mercury thermometers

ULTRA MAGA

08-02-2023 12:56
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your king is tipped.
08-02-2023 14:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your king is tipped.

Really, you need to stop eating these, because Mercury is bad, really bad.

ULTRA MAGA

08-02-2023 15:43
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your king is tipped.

Once you tip your king, you're done.

Are you saying you want to set 'em up again for another round?
09-02-2023 11:04
thehealthreviews8
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Thanks for giving us Amazing info.

Alpilean Reviews
Edited on 09-02-2023 11:05
09-02-2023 13:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your king is tipped.

Once you tip your king, you're done.

Are you saying you want to set 'em up again for another round?

LOL you wouldn't ever even get in the ring with me faggot. So, take some more pills and resume hallucinating.

ULTRA MAGA

09-02-2023 15:20
(14377)
Swan wrote:LOL you wouldn't ever even get in the ring with me faggot.

That's because I'm waiting for you in the cage. I'm wearing my "four ounces of pain". Your problem is that you've refused to tap way too many times and have subsequently suffered from too much oxygen deprivation.

So, let's go another round. I'll get this one started.

I checked the internet to see if prices for quantum computing equipment have decreased commensurately with all other computational equipment. However, it turns out that there is no quantum computing equipment. Additionally, it turns out that it is not possible to somehow store numerical values on elementary particles, and one has to be pretty gullible to believe that they somehow can. Also, it turns out that there is no such thing as quantum entanglement and one has to be pretty gullible to believe that there somehow is.

Wow, a first round knockout in record time. That's right, I bad! I-B-Bad!

You might want to look for a safer cage.
09-02-2023 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

That's because I'm waiting for you in the cage. I'm wearing my "four ounces of pain". Your problem is that you've refused to tap way too many times and have subsequently suffered from too much oxygen deprivation.

I checked the internet to see if prices for quantum computing equipment have decreased commensurately with all other computational equipment. However, it turns out that there is no quantum computing equipment. Additionally, it turns out that it is not possible to somehow store numerical values on elementary particles, and one has to be pretty gullible to believe that they somehow can. Also, it turns out that there is no such thing as quantum entanglement and one has to be pretty gullible to believe that there somehow is.

LOL, you stay there in your schizzo la la land. This is the quantum computer that I own personal stock in.

But it's ok, you keep telling yourself that it is not real.

CIAO Charlie

ULTRA MAGA

09-02-2023 21:58
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL, you stay there in your schizzo la la land. This is the quantum computer that I own personal stock in.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to hammer you with a smackdown. That's not a quantum computer; it's a gullibility gizmo made for the haze-wandering likes of you.

I'll let you get up off the floor so I can smack you down again.
10-02-2023 02:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sorry, but I'm going to have to hammer you with a smackdown. That's not a quantum computer; it's a gullibility gizmo made for the haze-wandering likes of you.

Like I already said, you live in schizzo la la land, where you have constant entertaining conversations with yourself.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-02-2023 02:18
10-02-2023 05:35
(14377)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Like I already said, you live in schizzo la la land, where you have constant entertaining conversations with yourself.

You're tapping out already? That was disappointing.

Let me know when you'd like to roll again. Lightweight.
10-02-2023 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Your irrational beliefs, such as that the Earth has no climate are a sure sign of schizophrenia.

ULTRA MAGA

10-02-2023 15:41
(14377)
Swan wrote:Your irrational beliefs, such as that the Earth has no climate are a sure sign of schizophrenia.

We've been over this many times. My position is that the earth has many, many climates. Your compulsion to misrepresent my position serves to show just how desperate you are to delude yourself.

You can let go of your obedience to the "global climate" hoax and you'll be much better off.

You can let go of your obedience to the "quantum computing" hoax and you'll be much better off.

You can let go of your obedience to the "FBI is the government and society" hoax and you'll be much better off.

You can let go of your obedience to the "my clergy is omniscient" hoax and you'll be much better off.

You can let go of your obedience to the "every stone/rock proves my clergy is omniscient" hoax and you'll be much better off.

You can let go of your obedience to the "my two shares of Apple stock are sufficient to make it irrelevant that I am unemployed and will have to live in a trailer until it is repossessed" hoax and actually take steps to become employable, and productive ... you'll be much better off.

10-02-2023 16:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually, your claim is that the Earth has no climate because it was stolen, or left on its own, which indicates a high degree of disorganized thinking as is common with schizzoz like you. So please inform your shrinky that the climate was stolen or left the Earth completely.

ULTRA MAGA

10-02-2023 17:45
(14377)
Swan wrote:Actually, your claim is that the Earth has no climate because it was stolen,

Incorrect. Pay attention.

I assert my observation that the earth has many, many climates. I notice that there is no global climate.

You, however, insist that there is a global climate, or at least there was one.

Of course I take you on your word, but when I notice that there is no global climate, naturally I conclude that whatever global climate you observed previously must have been stolen ... or left on its own.

Are you now saying that you never really observed any global climate?

10-02-2023 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL you pay attention I quoted you as you clearly claimed that, and I quote your sad sack of jello for brains

"Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers."

But its ok, you can believe that you never said that because you have a right to be a fully delusional schizzo.

Is it time for your Chlorpromazine yet?

ULTRA MAGA

10-02-2023 18:54
(14377)
Swan wrote:"Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers."

It would seem that you can finally get my position correct if you quote me exactly.

Swan wrote:But its ok, you can believe that you never said that

I definitely wrote it. You assured me that you knew that there was a global climate at one point but it's not there anymore. What am I to conclude?
10-02-2023 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:"Well, it seems to be confirmed. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of the earth's global climate since it has been stolen. Of course, it might not have been stolen; it might have left on its own, given its amazing superpowers."

It would seem that you can finally get my position correct if you quote me exactly.

Swan wrote:But its ok, you can believe that you never said that

I definitely wrote it. You assured me that you knew that there was a global climate at one point but it's not there anymore. What am I to conclude?

LOL so a half hour ago you didn't write it, but now you admit writing it.

Actually your confusion is understandable when a person like you has multiple personalities that are only separated by the jello in between your ears. This is just more clear evidence of schizophrenia.

ULTRA MAGA

10-02-2023 19:51
(14377)
Swan wrote:LOL so a half hour ago you didn't write it,

You are greatly confused.

Swan wrote: but now you admit writing it.

I never denied writing it, specifically because I wrote it.

You are the confused one who can't seem to get his facts straight.
10-02-2023 21:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL actually you did deny writing it, the reason that you do not remember is because technically you didn't write it. This is how schizophrenia works. See nothing around you is real, you are trapped in a foxhole full of shit and I am free like you can only dream of being.

CIAO

LOL what was that? A tantrum perhaps?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-02-2023 22:07
11-02-2023 01:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL actually you did deny writing it, the reason that you do not remember is because technically you didn't write it. This is how schizophrenia works. See nothing around you is real, you are trapped in a foxhole full of shit and I am free like you can only dream of being.

Hallucination. Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-02-2023 01:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your irrational beliefs, such as that the Earth has no climate are a sure sign of schizophrenia.

Is the FBI aware of your colossal reading comprehension deficiency? Now I understand why you wanted that interview so badly. The simple questionnaire would have rendered you beyond stupid.

You may now continue demonstration delusional.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-02-2023 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hallucination. Psychoquackery.

Wow, you learned some new words. I'm impressed. Now why is it that whenever the other idiot stops posting, that you show up? Oh silly me, I forgot u r a schizzo too.

14Q

ULTRA MAGA

11-02-2023 02:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is the FBI aware of your colossal reading comprehension deficiency? Now I understand why you wanted that interview so badly. The simple questionnaire would have rendered you beyond stupid.

You may now continue demonstration delusional.

LOL, so you bought Apple stock too.

Excellent.

Nope, you work for a living. Enjoy!

Why don't you ask the FBI kittens about my comprehension.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-02-2023 02:14
11-02-2023 03:48
(14377)
Swan wrote:Why don't you ask the FBI kittens about my comprehension.

I did. They think it's meowdiocre, and nowhere near purrrfect.
11-02-2023 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why don't you ask the FBI kittens about my comprehension.

I did. They think it's meowdiocre, and nowhere near purrrfect.

Do the agents that you talked to do any breakdancing? Like FBI agent and certified f-ing moron Chase Bishop?

Nice mugshot though, for a really special agent. I hear he is a fingerpainting instructor now.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-02-2023 04:17
11-02-2023 04:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Do the agents that you talked to do any breakdancing? Like FBI agent and certified f-ing moron Chase Bishop?

No break dancing, but one agent did own a really sweet Delorean.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-02-2023 04:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

No break dancing, but one agent did own a really sweet Delorean.

Yea I know that clown

ULTRA MAGA

21-02-2023 19:54
(14377)
How long has it been since the earth's climate was stolen? More than two months! ... and Swan is himming and haawwing, struggling for some explanation. How are we still alive, Swan? There's no global climate and we're doing fine.

I think you should bitch-slap the people who led you astray. Man, you trusted them and they stabbed you in the back. You've been used and cast aside like a spent condom.

I know if it were I, I wouldn't be so willing to forgive. Of course, I wouldn't have been so gullible as to be duped into falling for the "global climate" hoax" in the first place.
27-02-2023 05:56
(14377)
The global climate still has not been returned! PANIC!
Page 3 of 5<12345>

Join the debate Someone Stole the Earth's Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
earths axis117-02-2020 14:19
Earths Temperature114-08-2019 20:08
The Earths Magnetic North013-01-2014 14:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact