★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:
I have an opportunity for Swan to show off his 30 IQ. I admit I am having some accuracy difficulty with an average mileage calculation. Here you go....

I took a 50 mile drive. I reset my fuel mileage calculator before leaving. At one point in the trip it read as low as 20mpg, while the best reading I got was 30mpg. What should my average mpg be over the entire drive?

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

The computer is reading the fuel used,

Yes, and distance traveled.
Swan wrote:
which changes second to second,

just like temperature, especially over a large area.
Swan wrote:
and you did not enter the fuel used data,

Are you claiming incomplete data to make an accurate calculation?
Swan wrote:
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive.

Oooohhh no. You were doing good and getting things halfway right. However, speed has nothing to do with miles per gallon calculation.
Swan wrote:
The fact is that you have the answer

No one does.
Swan wrote:
So you ever done a 50-mile drive using only foot power like I do?

Yes, when I used to ride I would do a short day 50.

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used.

Are you claiming I said this? Please quote it.
What kind of dumbass says this when asked to calculate mpg??
Swan wrote
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive

I am enjoying watching you flail about. Please continue.

Swan wrote
you cannot calculate mpg over 50 miles unless the amount of fuel used is provided,

What about under 50 miles? Can you calculate that?
Swan wrote
You were hoping that I did not know this and that I provided an answer without all the needed variables, which is impossible.

What's this you say?!! Impossible??!! How do you then claim to calculate the average temperature of an entire planet without the needed variables?
Swan wrote
Table 25 needs cleaning

Grab a dish rag and get on it.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 21-03-2023 21:09
22-03-2023 02:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
What is the number for warm?

Any number will do as warm is a perspective description of something, and not an actual thing that can have a temp or numerical value, even though warm can easily be translated to a numerical value. For a typical sunny day warm is 70F to 80F unless you ask an eskimo then warm might be 20F to 30F. However a warm volcano might be 1000F to 2000F.

If you can come back after finishing preschool you might have a better perspective.

So you don't know. 'Warm' is a non-number. It can only be compared to something 'cold' which is also not a number.

LOL warm is a concept which is what I said. You are more fun than watching your mom lick her hemorrhoids on the bus

It is NOT what you said, liar.
YOU said everything can be expressed as a number. What is the number for 'warm'?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2023 02:42
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.

Bump to top as finding the missing climate is a world priority

Earth doesn't have a single climate, that describes the entire planet, all the time. It's mental-masturbation. Something you do chronically, and gone blind...

Actually the Earth has macro and micro climates and a general climate which is an average of all the planets smaller climates. Your approval is not needed anywhere for this to be true except in your delusions of grandeur.

You may continue stroking your chicken now

Average climate doesn't exist, except in the minds of masturbaters like you. It's meaningless, just like everything you regurgitate, but don't comprehend. Which grade did you drop out of school?

Actually every climate is an average of the conditions for a particular area. Furthermore you have never provided, nor can you provide any information that I am wrong. You may now continue wanking your pud

You cannot average a non-number.

Literally everything that exist can be expressed as a series of numbers

Climate has no value associated with it. You cannot average a non-number.

There are...
Mantra 1d.

Sure all you need to do is add up all the temps then divide by 35, then do this every day then divide by 365. Then you have 365 average daily temps and a yearly average temp. Greenland is not the coldest place by the way, Antarctica was not included because it is not technically a country. You missed that, as usual.

You really aren't too bright for a farm graduate, are you sure that you're not just a piggy?

Math errors: Failure to select by randN. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error.

Logic errors: Repetition fallacy (chanting). Argument of the Stone fallacy. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2023 02:46
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have an opportunity for Swan to show off his 30 IQ. I admit I am having some accuracy difficulty with an average mileage calculation. Here you go....

I took a 50 mile drive. I reset my fuel mileage calculator before leaving. At one point in the trip it read as low as 20mpg, while the best reading I got was 30mpg. What should my average mpg be over the entire drive?

Given only these two points and no other information, the summary results in 25mpg, +- 5mpg.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-03-2023 02:51
22-03-2023 02:47
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

The computer is reading the fuel used, which changes second to second, and you did not enter the fuel used data, you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive. The fact is that you have the answer and are hoping that I provide a wrong answer based on incomplete data and that you can gloat that you won something, like the child schizzo that u r.

No twat like you with a top-secret clearance can beat me ever because you are not allowed to comment on the fun stuff, like why did Bush not arrest Oswald when he knew that Oswald was planning to shoot JFK???????????????

Wrong answer. Try again. Please show your work.

The Parrot Killer

22-03-2023 02:48
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Oooohhh no. You were doing good and getting things halfway right. However, speed has nothing to do with miles per gallon calculation.
Swan wrote:

No one does.
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used. The fact is that you were hoping that I wouldn't know that vehicles that do this calculation are dividing the miles traveled with the fuel consumed as measured by the fuel meter. Like I said, stick to wanking.

I like government test, can you please have the Kate Beckinsdale wannabe wave to me again? That was as funny as can bee

Wrong answer. Try again. Be sure to show your work.

The Parrot Killer

22-03-2023 02:50
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

No one does.
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard would even think that a fuel average mpg calculation has nothing to do with the fuel used.

Are you claiming I said this? Please quote it.

What kind of dumbass says this when asked to calculate mpg??

Swan wrote
you also forgot to mention your speed at every second of the drive

I am enjoying watching you flail about. Please continue.

Again simpleton you cannot calculate mpg over 50 miles unless the amount of fuel used is provided, which you did not provide, nor did you see, but the vehicle has. You were hoping that I did not know this and that I provided an answer without all the needed variables, which is impossible.

You are funnier than the ****s arresting Trump guaranteeing him a victory in 2024.

PS Table 25 needs cleaning

CIAO

He gave you sufficient information to provide an answer. Wrong answer. Try again. Please show your work.

The Parrot Killer

23-03-2023 03:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
So, if the average family has 2.4 children, why do we see very many partial children? When was the last time you saw a 0.4 kid? Given, that's likely close to the amount of brain function, in some people's case...
24-03-2023 04:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:

GasGuzzler, I have a quick question on this.

What was the reading at the end of the trip?
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Someone Stole the Earth's Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
earths axis117-02-2020 14:19
Earths Temperature114-08-2019 20:08
The Earths Magnetic North013-01-2014 14:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact