Remember me
▼ Content

Someone Stole the Earth's Climate

Page 1 of 5123>>>
Someone Stole the Earth's Climate07-12-2022 20:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.
07-12-2022 21:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Quick, go check outside. Earth's climate is missing. Government officials have been inundated with phone calls asking what happened to the once famous global climate system. MSNBC reported that the climate didn't survive the final round of budget cuts, but then retracted their story.

The FBI and Interpol are standing by for a ransom demand, but until the climate is returned, climate change discussions will have to be put on hold.

I wonder if we'll find the climate on E-bay. Maybe on the dark web. I really don't think we're going to find it hiding at the bottom of the ocean. Anyway, I hope that whoever took it returns it.

Well, that was another literary masterpiece 4 sure.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-12-2022 17:37
(14413)
Swan wrote:Well, that was another literary masterpiece 4 sure.

How long do you think we'll last without a climate, and do you think we'll get it back in time?
08-12-2022 18:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

How long do you think we'll last without a climate, and do you think we'll get it back in time?

The CDC wants to study how you continue to post here in a flatlined state

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

08-12-2022 18:24
(14413)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You're thinking of the planet, which is currently flat-lining without its climate. For a brief while, it was just flopping like a fish out of water. Then it went limp and is now the lifeless, inanimate planet we see underfoot.

Flat-lining.

We've got to get the climate back before it's too late, although it might already be too late. We all should be willing to pay whatever ransom is demanded otherwise we are all toast.

How much time do you figure we have?
08-12-2022 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You're thinking of the planet, which is currently flat-lining without its climate. For a brief while, it was just flopping like a fish out of water. Then it went limp and is now the lifeless, inanimate planet we see underfoot.

Flat-lining.

We've got to get the climate back before it's too late, although it might already be too late. We all should be willing to pay whatever ransom is demanded otherwise we are all toast.

Seriously said, with a little perseverance you may indeed progress to the 7th grade.

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 19:30
(14413)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

Tell me about it. We're up schytt creek without a climate. How much time do you think we have left before we all bite it?
08-12-2022 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

Tell me about it. We're up schytt creek without a climate. How much time do you think we have left before we all bite it?

You are really confused because now you claim that the climate that you refuse to admit even exist has been stolen. Seriously take your meds

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 22:40
(14413)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

You are really confused because now you claim that the climate that you refuse to admit even exist has been stolen. Seriously take your meds

Boy, was I mistaken. I used to think that there was no such thing as a global climate until it was swiped right off the face of the earth, right out from under our noses. A world full of people and nobody saw nuth'n.

Surely by now it's too late. There's nothing left to do but to throw a final "celebrate the life of planet earth" party and go out with a bang.

No more home-grown tomatoes climbing the trellis. The end of all things.

08-12-2022 23:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

Boy, was I mistaken. I used to think that there was no such thing as a global climate until it was swiped right off the face of the earth, right out from under our noses. A world full of people and nobody saw nuth'n.

Surely by now it's too late. There's nothing left to do but to throw a final "celebrate the life of planet earth" party and go out with a bang.

Seriously, Obamacare covers your delusions, so get checked out

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 23:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

You are deluded. There is no Obamacare.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-12-2022 02:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

Actually if you do not have Obamacare you can enroll at this link now.

https://www.obamacareplans.com/?_xai=626667149213&_ap=&_ci=10817424&_d=c;CQ0-3n1teJDpzIT3DJe2ZyYcCP-dnXdHnt9Yvocs2iZitofQ4vB7yuD6JXwXmddt2Yo-c8TJrCQGF2Pmd4oo5vadTnKZyIgsY53b6Q1xhcvvgooCMeM&gclid=CjwKCAiAs8acBhA1EiwAgRFdwxtiopjrYvitr5gQAsrqxWBXdTJUExVd5GgyV-GBq8BTxDs0qkgPeBoCzvIQAvD_BwE

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 08:04
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

There is no Obamacare.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-12-2022 14:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Flat-lining.

Seriously sad ...

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl, I am happy for you that you believe this.

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 16:09
(14413)
Swan wrote:Good girl, I am happy for you that you believe this.

Have you checked outside? There's still no climate. Shouldn't we be spending this time bidding our final farewells?

Swan, it was nice sharing planet Earth with you. I only wish we could have beefed up climate security long enough to have developed quantum time machine computers to verify the obsolescence of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of the unobserved, distant past. If only we could have held on a little longer.

09-12-2022 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Good girl, I am happy for you that you believe this.

Have you checked outside? There's still no climate. Shouldn't we be spending this time bidding our final farewells?

Swan, it was nice sharing planet Earth with you. I only wish we could have beefed up climate security long enough to have developed quantum time machine computers to verify the obsolescence of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of the unobserved, distant past. If only we could have held on a little longer.

Have you notified the authorities at your hospital that the climate is missing?

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 19:41
(14413)
Swan wrote:Have you notified the authorities at your hospital that the climate is missing?

That's what caught my attention. Whoever stole the climate ripped away part of my local hospital along with it.

How are you going to spend your final days/hours? Too bad about your tomato trellis plans.
09-12-2022 19:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you notified the authorities at your hospital that the climate is missing?

That's what caught my attention. Whoever stole the climate ripped away part of my local hospital along with it.

How are you going to spend your final days/hours? Too bad about your tomato trellis plans.

Actually the hospital is still there, though your mind may have blocked out the electroshock wing.

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 19:53
(14413)
Swan wrote:Actually the hospital is still there

Of course. The damage is apparent. The insurance company is giving them a hard time, saying that climate theft isn't covered.
09-12-2022 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course. The damage is apparent. The insurance company is giving them a hard time, saying that climate theft isn't covered.

Stop already, you are so funny that I am farting banana peels

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 20:39
(14413)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well, you're posting banana peels.

You are conflating again.
09-12-2022 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well, you're posting banana peels.

You are conflating again.

Stop acting like the little piggie going wee wee wee

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 23:57
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-12-2022 00:00
10-12-2022 00:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

Unless I am involved that is

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-12-2022 00:16
10-12-2022 10:39
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

The Parrot Killer

10-12-2022 14:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried dictionary.com? It's free and you can learn all sorts of new words.

https://www.dictionary.com/

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2022 15:51
(14413)
Swan wrote:Have you tried dictionary.com?

I very much wanted to consolidate with dictionary.com and greatly simplify the thinking I had others do for me. I wanted to have only one convenient source of "authoritative truth". The problem is that dictionary.com never actually completed their acquisition of the English language.

Swan wrote: ... and you can learn all sorts of new words.

Nope. I already know all the words.
10-12-2022 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

I very much wanted to consolidate with dictionary.com and greatly simplify the thinking I had others do for me. I wanted to have only one convenient source of "authoritative truth". The problem is that dictionary.com never actually completed their acquisition of the English language.

Just like you know that there was no ice age or holocaust and that the Earth's climate has been stolen

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2022 20:11
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-12-2022 20:12
10-12-2022 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, putting words together in strings called sentences is allowed? You should try this instead of just trolling.

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2022 23:42
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, ...

Inversion. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

11-12-2022 00:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, ...

Inversion. Trolling.

You are as cute as a baby duck when you are so frustrated that you have nothing to say, and become an inversion troller

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2022 05:15
(14413)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just like you know that there is no way to get around the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Yep. Just like that.
11-12-2022 05:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just like you know that there is no way to get around the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Yep. Just like that.

It's just not my fault that Heisenberg was uncertain enough to pen the equations that would win the war for Germany. While I am not sure what you are attempting here, other than pretending to be intelligent, which you might be if I were not the punching bag that you just broke both of your hands on. So slug away fool, if your hands hurt too bad then try kicking

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-12-2022 05:43
11-12-2022 05:55
(14413)
Swan wrote:It's just not my fault that Germany won World War II.

Germany didn't fare too well at Nuremberg.

Swan wrote:While I am not sure what you are attempting here,

You are usually confused, I get it.

Swan wrote: if your hands hurt me too bad then try switching to kicking

Sure.
11-12-2022 06:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It's just not my fault that Germany won World War II.

Germany didn't fare too well at Nuremberg.

Swan wrote:While I am not sure what you are attempting here,

You are usually confused, I get it.

Swan wrote: if your hands hurt me too bad then try switching to kicking

Sure.

Like I said, inside of your delusions you actually believe that anyone cares what you babble. Remember you are not supposed to let your frustrations show.

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2022 19:57
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, ...

Inversion. Trolling.

You are ...

LIF. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

11-12-2022 20:01
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yep. Just like that.

It's just not my fault that Heisenberg was uncertain enough to pen the equations

He did.
Swan wrote:
that would win the war for Germany.

Equations don't win wars.
Swan wrote:
While I am not ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

11-12-2022 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no Obamacare.

Good girl,...

Trolling.

img]...
Unless...

Paradox.

Have you tried ...

Trolling.

You know, ...

Inversion. Trolling.

You are ...

LIF. Trolling.

Thanks for responding, your contributions to the group are of the highest caliber.

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2022 20:03
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Like I said, inside ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 5123>>>

Join the debate Someone Stole the Earth's Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
earths axis117-02-2020 14:19
Earths Temperature114-08-2019 20:08
The Earths Magnetic North013-01-2014 14:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact