★★★★★
(3060)
Well, at least covid is airborne.
29-12-2022 03:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

True, but at least Southwest chose safety, over politics. Most people think airplanes only crash, falling from the sky. Quite a few crash, and still on the ground. Not many people die, or get injured (badly), but that flight still gets canceled. As well as future flight of that plane, until it's repaired.
29-12-2022 16:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

29-12-2022 19:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Why is Google better than Southwest AND COVID?

Google can teleport.
30-12-2022 19:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:Why is Google better than Southwest AND COVID?

Google can teleport.

Says the schizzo who literally likes peanut butter and steak and who probably even drinks water periodically.

You don't even know that moraines can also teleport ... but not glaciers, I think. Glaciers have too many frozen FBI agents that are prevented from interviewing Swan at ten million times the speed of light, or whenever he is seriously smiling more seriously than he otherwise would have been had he no tomato trellis. All that matters is that he is smiling ... seriously.

You would know this if we had moderators and breakout rooms, but obviously the owner doesn't care what goes on here. You get away with posting, even in the main thread. Shameful. Yawn.
30-12-2022 22:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Why is Google better than Southwest AND COVID?

Google can teleport.

IBdaMann wrote:
Says the schizzo

Merry Christmas to you too, fellow schizzo.

IBdaMann wrote:
who literally likes peanut butter

Had peanut butter on toast this morning. Spent my Christmas money on a very lightly barely toasted solar powered toaster oven. I'll have to wait till next Christmas to get a backup generator for that sucker. Then we'll have real toast.

IBdaMann wrote:
and steak

I do like venison steak! The great part is that every time I shoot a deer, the number of deer in the herd remains the same. Likewise in the spring, when doe gives birth to a fawn, or even twins, the deer population doesn't change at all! Isn't that great?

IBdaMann wrote:
and who probably even drinks water periodically.

Now you crossed a line, schizzo. Don't you know the aquifers are drying up?

IBdaMann wrote:
You don't even know that moraines can also teleport ... but not glaciers, I think.

Wow. Too much vacation from work just made you stupid. Of course glaciers can teleport, but Google won't allow for it due to huge data charges, and the moraines left behind ain't worth a squirt of piss. Duh?

[quote]IBdaMann wrote:
Glaciers have too many frozen FBI agents

Wait. How do you square this with the undeniable fact that we are in an interglacial?

IBdaMann wrote:
that are prevented from interviewing Swan at ten million times the speed of light, or whenever he is seriously smiling more seriously than he otherwise would have been had he no tomato trellis

The real Santa Clause was unable to deliver the new trellis due the the Great Lakes Christmas Bomb Cyclone. Try turning on the news, schizzo.

IBdaMann wrote:
All that matters is that he is smiling ... seriously.

Seriously, you make him smile.

IBdaMann wrote:
You would know this if we had moderators and breakout rooms, but obviously the owner doesn't care what goes on here. You get away with posting, even in the main thread.

I have to agree with you on this point, schizzo. Look how quickly I was banned from YAP. Now that's a site owner that truly cares.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-12-2022 00:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
No response from the shit-stain? I bet I really triggered you this time around.
31-12-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Google can teleport.

Says the schizzo who literally likes peanut butter and steak and who probably even drinks water periodically.

You don't even know that moraines can also teleport ... but not glaciers, I think. Glaciers have too many frozen FBI agents that are prevented from interviewing Swan at ten million times the speed of light, or whenever he is seriously smiling more seriously than he otherwise would have been had he no tomato trellis. All that matters is that he is smiling ... seriously.

You would know this if we had moderators and breakout rooms, but obviously the owner doesn't care what goes on here. You get away with posting, even in the main thread. Shameful. Yawn.

You have been fully owned

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-12-2022 23:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Google can teleport.

You have been fully owned

Wow. You ARE clueless!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-01-2023 00:47
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:No response from the shit-stain? I bet I really triggered you this time around.

Rode my bike by more moraines today, and bench-pressed 877 lbs, knowing that you make me and my 495+ IQ smile seriously.

Let me know when you too are forcibly retired and living in a garden instead of being productive for THE MAN. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL. Yawn.
01-01-2023 01:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:No response from the shit-stain? I bet I really triggered you this time around.

Rode my bike by more moraines today, and bench-pressed 877 lbs, knowing that you make me and my 495+ IQ smile seriously.

Let me know when you too are forcibly retired and living in a garden instead of being productive for THE MAN. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL. Yawn.

LOL I do not ride over the glacial features in winter, never benched over 330lbs, and may never again since my rotor cuffs are a disaster area. Decided to double the size of my garden next year to make room for the ten foot plus trellis and the required step ladder to retrieve the late season tomatoes.

PS. Enjoy slaving until you die on the job wiping tables at Booger King

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-01-2023 01:06
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:Had peanut butter on toast this morning. Spent my Christmas money on a very lightly barely toasted solar powered toaster oven. I'll have to wait till next Christmas to get a backup generator for that sucker. Then we'll have real toast.

If you want toast, just wave some bread in my general direction and ask me a question that makes me think a little.

GasGuzzler wrote:I do like venison steak! The great part is that every time I shoot a deer, the number of deer in the herd remains the same. Likewise in the spring, when doe gives birth to a fawn, or even twins, the deer population doesn't change at all! Isn't that great?

You act surprised, like you have never heard of fawn-tum entanglement.

GasGuzzler wrote:Now you crossed a line, schizzo. Don't you know the aquifers are drying up?

That gets into quantum physics and Milankovitch cycles. It's why the ozone is deleted. How do you not know this?

GasGuzzler wrote:Wow. Too much vacation from work just made you stupid. Of course glaciers can teleport, but Google won't allow for it due to huge data charges, and the moraines left behind ain't worth a squirt of piss. Duh?

Woman to GasGuzzler: Where have you been all my life?
GasGuzzler to Woman: In the gift shop.

GasGuzzler wrote:Wait. How do you square this with the undeniable fact that we are in an interglacial?

Says the schizzo who denies that ice ages are comprised of hot sand dunes full of frozen FBI agents.

GasGuzzler wrote:The real Santa Clause was unable to deliver the new trellis due the the Great Lakes Christmas Bomb Cyclone. Try turning on the news, schizzo.

Does news have an "on" button?

GasGuzzler wrote:I have to agree with you on this point, schizzo. Look how quickly I was banned from YAP. Now that's a site owner that truly cares.

I bet you never had any idea that moron-group-think could run so rampant in just one place, where fear, ignorance and juggernaut censorship all come together into a rich blend of paranoia.
01-01-2023 02:00
(5197)
Not sure of the appeal of having to climb a ladder to pick tomatoes. Is it because the homeless people in your neighborhood are either peeing on the lower ones, or steal everything the can reach?
01-01-2023 03:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure of the appeal of having to climb a ladder to pick tomatoes. Is it because the homeless people in your neighborhood are either peeing on the lower ones, or steal everything the can reach?

Has nothing to do with appeal as the constantly elevated plants receive more air circulation and sunlight fostering better growth. Thanks for enquiring

ULTRA MAGA

01-01-2023 03:21
(5197)
https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1608164970901954560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608164970901954560%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Mentally ill men claiming to be women are inserting frozen tomato paste into themselves to "mimic a period"

I am so sick of pretending like these people are normal.

I don't do Twitter, apparently banned... This was quoted from another forum

Join the debate So why is covid better than southwest?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact