Remember me
▼ Content

One reason for social distancing/isolation

Page 15 of 20<<<1314151617>>>
15-06-2020 03:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
What does punitive mean to you IBD. I hope it isn't some maniacal meaning.
15-06-2020 04:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
keepit wrote: What does punitive mean to you IBD. I hope it isn't some maniacal meaning.

If you need help with a word then just admit you need some help.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-06-2020 05:39
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles posted:

When it comes to staged photos, this looks like a good one.

So you defend the charlotsville protest as being Nazi free?
Despite James Alex Fields Jr. " would draw swastikas and talk about "loving Hitler" "link
The photo I posted is not staged and neither is this:

A photo taken by Anthony Crider
Alt-right members preparing to enter Emancipation Park holding Nazi, Confederate, and Gadsden "Don't Tread on Me" flags.
Date 12 August 2017, 10:58

You admit you attributed a photo to BLM that is not related to BLM.

You seem unable to find evidence of BLM violence so you lied.

Worst of all you seem to enjoy stating BLM "LYNCHES" people when we all know the history of our country has had blacks alone lynched countless times.

You are a piece of work IBD. Your cards are certainly on the table.
15-06-2020 07:45
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:So you defend the charlotsville protest as being Nazi free?

Defend? I'm merely giving credit where credit is due. Marxists are world champs when it comes to propaganda. They stage photos for dissemination by their propaganda arm, such as you.

Who is worse, the KKK or BLM?

The KKK who are racist segregationists who want freedom to associate and don't want to be forced to live in a society with blacks ...

... or BLM who lynch and loot and kill, and call people "NAZI" and "racist" for opposing their lynching and looting and killing.

The KKK used to lynch people in ancient history but no KKK member alive has ever lynched anyone, or looted.

... or BLM who think any excuse justifies violence and terror. Hey, if someone's got to die then so be it, right? ... after all those doing the looting and lynching are the real victims, right?

I was wondering if you could help me find some recent videos of the KKK lynching and looting. There must be a bunch since they are at least as bad as BLM right? There should be a whole lot of those videos ... I just can't find any at the moment so I'm asking you for a little help.

[I sense the word "homework" forthcoming]

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-06-2020 09:49
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So you defend the Charlottesville protest as being Nazi free?
Defend? I'm merely giving credit where credit is due.
Protesters in Charlottesville include Nazi's and you attempt to whit wash the group by claiming they weren't there. You claim real photos, taken at the event, are fake. Yes that's defending the protest absolutely.

IBdaMann wrote:
The KKK who are racist segregationists who want freedom to associate and don't want to be forced to live in a society with blacks ...

... or BLM who lynch
So you've just described the KKK as an organization that simply wants freedom, but you did not include lynching as a KKK activity. It's a horrendous and well documented reality that the KKK has lynched thousands. The film Birth of A Nation, which inspired the modern KKK actual depicts a "heroic" lynching by it's protagonists.

Yet you describe Black Live Matter as having lynched victims. This is of course BS you've been repeatedly serving up here but that you would make this contrast between the KKK and BLM is incredible.

What's next are you going to talk about Zionist gas chambers used to kill innocent neo-nazis in Germany?

Your rhetoric here on this board is the ugliest display of racist hate I've ever encountered in my own experience.

IBdaMann wrote:
The KKK used to lynch people in ancient history but no KKK member alive has ever lynched anyone,
You should know what you're talking about before speaking about such an important issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Michael_Donald

Mobile, Alabama on March 21, 1981
Klan members burned a three-foot cross on the Mobile County courthouse lawn. After a meeting, Bennie Hays' son, Henry Hays (age 26), and James Llewellyn "Tiger" Knowles (age 17), armed with a gun and rope,[4] drove around Mobile looking for a black person to attack.
Hays wrapped a rope around Donald's neck and pulled on it to strangle him while Knowles continued to beat Donald with a tree branch. Once Donald had stopped moving, Hays slit his throat three times to make sure he was dead. The men left Donald's body hanging from a tree in a mixed-race neighborhood in Mobile.
KKK member Henry Francis Hays (November 10, 1954 – June 6, 1997) was convicted of capital murder.
KKK member James Llewellyn "Tiger" Knowles was also convicted of murder

Yet you didn't know about this or care. YOU, IBD, are the reason why someone feels the need to say that BLACK LIVES MATTER because it's so clear they don't matter to you.

Any moron that barks back "ALL LIVES MATTER" by way of argument with the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" message reveals the problem.

Racism and the dehumanization of black people is alive and well in the United States. Pretending it's not is the most important part of that problem.
15-06-2020 16:11
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote: Protesters in Charlottesville include Nazi's and you attempt to whit wash the group by claiming they weren't there.

I realize that you believe that changing the topic sufficiently somehow makes me WRONG! ... but you are WRONG!

I admit that there were KKK members peacefully protesting in Charlottesville. You apparently deny that BLM was there to spark/initiate violence because that's what they do and that's what you support. Remember, BLM and tgoebbles believe that no lame excuse should be wasted on PEACEFUL protest. All violence matters.

tgoebbles wrote: You claim real photos, taken at the event, are fake.

You claim staged photos are to be believed. Priceless!

tgoebbles wrote: So you've just described the KKK as an organization that simply wants freedom, but you did not include lynching as a KKK activity.

You are WRONG! Of course I did ... and I qualified that as "ancient history."

You provided one example from 40 years ago (which is all you could dig up) while the internet is teeming with examples of BLM violence from just the past few weeks. BLM has no respect for human life, just as you personally would force everyone to remain completely defenseless amidst lynching, violent mobs with no police to offer any chance of assistance.

The BLM world of terror is not one I support installing at any point in my lifetime.

tgoebbles wrote:Any moron that barks back "ALL LIVES MATTER" by way of argument with the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" message reveals the problem.

Because, as BLM sees it, the lives of non-blacks really DON'T matter and should not be confused with the black lives that actually matter.

tgoebbles wrote: Racism and the dehumanization of black people is alive and well in the United States.

Nope. Blacks are not victims just because they are black and their lives are not the only lives that matter. That is regurgitated DNC dogma that ruins their lives in the first place and incites them to racist violence.

We can only hope that BLM is quickly listed as a terrorist organization.

Attached image:

15-06-2020 23:40
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:I admit that there were KKK members peacefully protesting in Charlottesville.
I woman was killed and the killer is in jail for her murder.

But you're calling it peaceful?

IBdaMann wrote:You claim staged photos are to be believed.
There you go repeating the claim without supporting it. Staged photos are easily and regularly debunked. Great site here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/category/photos/So what is your excuse for this IBD?

IBdaMann wrote:... and I qualified that as "ancient history."

You provided one example from 40 years ago
What I provided was the proof that you IBD don't give a damn. You didn't even care enough to do a simple Google search. The clansman is still alive in jail, the murder victim would probably be a father in Mobile having raised his on son, had he not been lynched, by the KKK.

That you don't think it matters or is not significant is precisely the point.

IBdaMann wrote:...the internet is teeming with examples of BLM violence
But you can't find any. Amazing.

IBdaMann wrote:...as BLM sees it, the lives of non-blacks really DON'T matter and should not be confused with the black lives that actually matter.
Based on what?

IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote: Racism ...is alive and well ...

Nope.
But you probably think REVERSE racism is alive and well don't you IBD?
16-06-2020 01:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So you defend the Charlottesville protest as being Nazi free?
Defend? I'm merely giving credit where credit is due.
Protesters in Charlottesville include Nazi's and you attempt to whit wash the group by claiming they weren't there. You claim real photos, taken at the event, are fake. Yes that's defending the protest absolutely.

IBdaMann wrote:

... or BLM who lynch
So you've just described the KKK as an organization that simply wants freedom, but you did not include lynching as a KKK activity. It's a horrendous and well documented reality that the KKK has lynched thousands. The film Birth of A Nation, which inspired the modern KKK actual depicts a "heroic" lynching by it's protagonists.

Yet you describe Black Live Matter as having lynched victims. This is of course BS you've been repeatedly serving up here but that you would make this contrast between the KKK and BLM is incredible.

What's next are you going to talk about Zionist gas chambers used to kill innocent neo-nazis in Germany?

Your rhetoric here on this board is the ugliest display of racist hate I've ever encountered in my own experience.

IBdaMann wrote:
The KKK used to lynch people in ancient history but no KKK member alive has ever lynched anyone,
You should know what you're talking about before speaking about such an important issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Michael_Donald

Mobile, Alabama on March 21, 1981
Klan members burned a three-foot cross on the Mobile County courthouse lawn. After a meeting, Bennie Hays' son, Henry Hays (age 26), and James Llewellyn "Tiger" Knowles (age 17), armed with a gun and rope,[4] drove around Mobile looking for a black person to attack.
Hays wrapped a rope around Donald's neck and pulled on it to strangle him while Knowles continued to beat Donald with a tree branch. Once Donald had stopped moving, Hays slit his throat three times to make sure he was dead. The men left Donald's body hanging from a tree in a mixed-race neighborhood in Mobile.
KKK member Henry Francis Hays (November 10, 1954 – June 6, 1997) was convicted of capital murder.
KKK member James Llewellyn "Tiger" Knowles was also convicted of murder

Yet you didn't know about this or care. YOU, IBD, are the reason why someone feels the need to say that BLACK LIVES MATTER because it's so clear they don't matter to you.

Any moron that barks back "ALL LIVES MATTER" by way of argument with the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" message reveals the problem.

Racism and the dehumanization of black people is alive and well in the United States. Pretending it's not is the most important part of that problem.

Racism fallacy. You and people like you are the only ones keeping it alive at all.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2020 01:25
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:I admit that there were KKK members peacefully protesting in Charlottesville.
I woman was killed and the killer is in jail for her murder.

But you're calling it peaceful?

There you go repeating the claim without supporting it. Staged photos are easily and regularly debunked. Great site here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/category/photos/So what is your excuse for this IBD?

IBdaMann wrote:... and I qualified that as "ancient history."

You provided one example from 40 years ago
What I provided was the proof that you IBD don't give a damn. You didn't even care enough to do a simple Google search. The clansman is still alive in jail, the murder victim would probably be a father in Mobile having raised his on son, had he not been lynched, by the KKK.

That you don't think it matters or is not significant is precisely the point.

IBdaMann wrote:...the internet is teeming with examples of BLM violence
But you can't find any. Amazing.

IBdaMann wrote:...as BLM sees it, the lives of non-blacks really DON'T matter and should not be confused with the black lives that actually matter.
Based on what?

IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote: Racism ...is alive and well ...

Nope.
But you probably think REVERSE racism is alive and well don't you IBD?

The arson, looting, and violence is not staged, idiot.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2020 01:27
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Racism fallacy.
That one's not on your list.

What do you mean?

And no you've never said that before so it's no RQAA.

Into the Night wrote:
Were you calling IBD an idiot? He mentioned staged photos.

I have said the photos are authentic.
Edited on 16-06-2020 01:28
16-06-2020 01:32
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote: I woman was killed and the killer is in jail for her murder. But you're calling it peaceful?

I fully admit that BLM came along for the sole purpose of perpetrating violence and succeeded. That woman would be alive today if BLM had not been allowed to unleash their terrorism.

tgoebbles wrote: But you probably think REVERSE racism is alive and well don't you IBD?

What is reverse racism? Preferential treatment?

16-06-2020 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Racism fallacy.

Actually, it IS on his numbered mantra list. See Mantra 9c.

tmiddles wrote:
What do you mean?

Racism is a specific form of the compositional error fallacy in which 'people' are the class and 'genetic traits' (such as skin color) are the property.

tmiddles wrote:

Yes he has, and yes it is.
16-06-2020 16:34
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote: But you probably think REVERSE racism is alive and well don't you IBD?

I'd be interested to hear the definition of 'reverse racism' as well...
16-06-2020 23:13
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Racism fallacy.

Doesn't need to be. It's a serious fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
What do you mean?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Were you calling IBD an idiot? He mentioned staged photos.

Lie. Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
I have said the photos are authentic.

Irrelevant.

No argument presented. Semantic strawman fallacies. RQAA. Justification of racism.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2020 00:05
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Racism fallacy. You and people like you are the only ones keeping it alive at all.

Doesn't need to be. It's a serious fallacy.
I'm glad you agree it's important. So do I.

So I had quite a long post which basically made the case that the KKK commits racist violence (never thought I'd have to make that case).

You simply said the above:
"Racism fallacy. You and people like you are the only ones keeping it alive at all."

What do you mean? I get that you're saying I am the one "keeping it alive". Are you saying there is no significant racism in the US today?
17-06-2020 00:06
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Here you go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism
17-06-2020 00:48
(14414)
tmiddles wrote: Here you go:

Leave it to Wikipedia to get semantics so egregiously wrong. What they describe as anti-caucasian discrimination they call "reverse" discrimination.

So are you asking if there exists anti-caucasian discrimination?

17-06-2020 00:51
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Here you go:

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... surprise surprise.... Wikipedia gets it WRONG... yet AGAIN...

Racism is not limited to "white on black", dumbass... Blacks can be racist too, ya know, and "black on white" does not require an additional term, dumbass...

Racism is a fallacy, dumbass... The skin color of the person committing that fallacy is completely irrelevant, dumbass...

There is no separate term for when whites are the subject matter rather than when blacks are the subject matter. Racism is racism.
Edited on 17-06-2020 00:58
17-06-2020 01:24
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:Wikipedia gets it WRONG... Racism is not limited to "white on black", ...
IBdaMann wrote:

You guys love to pretend you live under a rock.

"Reverse Racism" has been a well discussed and covered topic in our society since reconstruction. Here are 50 articles on Foxnews alone: "Reverse Racism" discussed on Foxnews. Your prior statements comment on it heavily (The KKK is peaceful while BLM is a violent terrorist group according to IBD for example, and his posting of numerous videos of crimes against white at the hands of blacks).

Say whatever you'd like about it.

IBD you've said nothing in your post.

GFM you are pretending to be unaware of the topic in the United States and clinging to generic word definitions. I will agree with you the dictionary definition of words and literal meaning routinely differs from the title of a topic in our society.

"Racism" in the history of the United States is well known and not with white people as the victims. Currently there is the pretense, by some, that white people are the victims of some present day "reverse racism".

But read up some more on Wiki, they do a bang up job.
17-06-2020 02:16
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: So are you asking if there exists anti-caucasian discrimination?

Is that a "yes" or a "no"?

17-06-2020 03:06
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted lie...29...9c...

No argument presented. Racism. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2020 03:14
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 12...4d...4f...15...9c...10...4b...10...21e...22 (reverse racism)...4a...4b...

No argument presented. Racism. False authorities. History revisionism. Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2020 17:14
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Wikipedia gets it WRONG... Racism is not limited to "white on black", ...
IBdaMann wrote:

I live in a house that I don't know the temperature of, remember?

tmiddles wrote:
"Reverse Racism" has been a well discussed and covered topic in our society since reconstruction.

You seem to think that 'racism' can only be committed by white people (with the "target" being people of color), thus 'reverse racism' to you is the "white-person-peddled conspiracy theory" that 'racism' can also be committed by people of color (with the "target" being white people). You are being racist about racism, dude... Holy shit...

Racism is racism, dude... Whether a white person commits the fallacy or whether a black person commits the fallacy is completely irrelevant.

tmiddles wrote:
Here are 50 articles on Foxnews alone: "Reverse Racism" discussed on Foxnews.

Don't care.

tmiddles wrote:
Your prior statements comment on it heavily (The KKK is peaceful while BLM is a violent terrorist group according to IBD for example, and his posting of numerous videos of crimes against white at the hands of blacks).

Say whatever you'd like about it.

IBD you've said nothing in your post.

BLM IS a violent terrorist group. There ARE numerous crimes against whites at the hands of blacks.

tmiddles wrote:
GFM you are pretending to be unaware of the topic in the United States and clinging to generic word definitions. I will agree with you the dictionary definition of words and literal meaning routinely differs from the title of a topic in our society.

No, YOU are the one who is constructing the racist models here. The racism belongs to you, piddle boy.

tmiddles wrote:
"Racism" in the history of the United States is well known and not with white people as the victims.

Racism.

tmiddles wrote:
Currently there is the pretense, by some, that white people are the victims of some present day "reverse racism".

There is no such thing as "reverse racism". There is just racism, and right now YOU are the one who is being racist here.

tmiddles wrote:
But read up some more on Wiki, they do a bang up job.

No. They get it wrong, like they get most everything else wrong.

I do not accept Wikipedia as a source of anything. You cannot use it as a source with me. They are right up there towards the top of my very lengthy list of sources that I do not accept.
Edited on 17-06-2020 17:27
17-06-2020 17:24
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: So are you asking if there exists anti-caucasian discrimination?

Is that a "yes" or a "no"?

Maybe he's not answering your question because he's already decided that none exists...

tmiddles: "Racism" in the history of the United States is well known and not with white people as the victims. Currently there is the pretense, by some, that white people are the victims of some present day "reverse racism".

Thus, he's already directly told me that white people are not victims of racism, and then went on to act as if such a notion was a conspiracy theory dubbed "reverse racism" (as the Wikipedia article insinuated).

tmiddles has shown himself to be quite the racist...
Edited on 17-06-2020 17:29
17-06-2020 17:29
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:...he's already directly told me that white people are not victims of racism,...
Yes that's my take on it.

IBdaMann wrote:So are you asking if there exists anti-caucasian discrimination?...."yes" or a "no"?
You just wrote that yourself. Answer it if you want to.

gfm7175 wrote:
Racism is racism, dude... Whether a white person commits the fallacy or whether a black person commits the fallacy is completely irrelevant.
How very hypothetical of you. So are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

gfm7175 wrote: BLM IS a violent terrorist group. There ARE numerous crimes against whites at the hands of blacks.
You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct? So when a black person commits a crime you view that as a violent act by BLM? Can you identify ANY actually documented "violence" by BLM demonstrators (who are not all black by the way)?

IBD posted a number of videos of black people committing crimes.

I'm trying, but I cannot come up with an argument as to how you are not both saying black people are violent.

Do you have the same logic with white people?

You do realize the WORST of the WORST (the most reprehensible) criminals are all white guys right?

As a white guy I reject being associated with them based on my race.
Edited on 17-06-2020 17:34
17-06-2020 18:33
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:So are you asking if there exists anti-caucasian discrimination?...."yes" or a "no"?
I wasn't asking that question to you at all. You wrote that yourself. Answer it if you want to.

Lie.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
How very hypothetical of you. So are we dealing with significant racism in the US today

I'd say that this fallacy is quite commonly committed by the leaders of the Democrat Party (as well as its supporters). While others also commit this fallacy from time to time, this fallacy is MUCH less prevalent outside of the DP and its supporters.

tmiddles wrote:
and how would you describe it?

Racism is a logical fallacy. It is a specific form of the Compositional Error Fallacy in which people are the class and genetic traits are the property. I have answered this for you already. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: BLM IS a violent terrorist group. There ARE numerous crimes against whites at the hands of blacks.
You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct?

No, you do not "have [it] correct"... Plenty of black people happen to oppose the BLM movement. Plenty of white people happen to be a part of the BLM movement.

Here, you are attempting to construct a racist model and then project that racist model onto me as if it were my own. The racism is YOURS, dude... Own it.

tmiddles wrote:
So when a black person commits a crime you view that as a violent act by BLM?

Yet another attempt at constructing a racist model and then projecting it onto me.

I view a violent act by BLM as a violent act by BLM. Race is irrelevant. Additionally, a "black person committing a crime" is not necessarily a "violent act by BLM". Not all black people are BLM members. Plenty of black people oppose BLM, you know... Thirdly, not all violent acts are committed in the name of BLM.

tmiddles wrote:
Can you identify ANY actually documented "violence" by BLM demonstrators (who are not all black by the way)?

RQAA. I don't care about the race of the BLM members who are committing violent acts. I only care that BLM members happen to be committing violent acts, and that part of your question is RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:

That's why your above question is RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:

Logic doesn't change due to the race of the person making use of it.

tmiddles wrote:
You do realize the WORST of the WORST (the most reprehensible) criminals are all white guys right?

Racism. You really are quite the racist... disgusting!

tmiddles wrote:

Odd... You seem perfectly fine with associating yourself with slave owners from hundreds of years ago... Why is that? You also seem perfectly fine with associating all Confederates (and supporters of the Confederacy) with slave owners... Why is that? You also seem perfectly fine with associating Caucasians (and only Caucasians) with slave ownership... Why is that?

Oh, that's right, because you are a flaming RACIST.
17-06-2020 19:23
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...he's already directly told me that white people are not victims of racism,...

Racism.
tmiddles wrote:

Evasion.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
How very hypothetical of you. So are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct?

Racism. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So when a black person commits a crime you view that as a violent act by BLM?

Bigotry. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Can you identify ANY actually documented "violence" by BLM demonstrators (who are not all black by the way)?

He already has. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm trying, but I cannot come up with an argument as to how you are not both saying black people are violent.

They are.
tmiddles wrote:

Yes. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:

Racism.
tmiddles wrote:

Racism.

No argument presented. Racism. Bigotry. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2020 10:11
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:...this fallacy [racism] is quite commonly committed by the leaders of the Democrat Party...
So in your view summing up racism as a problem in the US is that it's really bad with the leaders of the democratic party but that's about all that's significant. OK. That's your take.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

No, ...Plenty of white people happen to be a part of the BLM movement.
But how do you clarify your statement in red above? How does a crime in which a white person is the victim and a black person the perpetrator say anything about BLM? IBD also posted several videos that just showed a crime in progress, nothing to do with BLM, in which is was a black on white crime. AND he fraudulently misrepresented a NY mugging by HS students as being BLM, again it was a black on white crime.

gfm7175 wrote:Here, you are attempting to construct a racist model
Actually you've both been so blatantly racist that I thought I was missing some nuance. I'm asking you for like the 4th time for YOUR explanation.

gfm7175 wrote:I view a violent act by BLM as a violent act by BLM.
OK but that's not what you said above in red. So what violent act by BLM has bothered you the most? IBD can't find any.

gfm7175 wrote:Plenty of black people oppose BLM, you know...
So you are black and speak from experience? Who else?

gfm7175 wrote:You seem perfectly fine with associating yourself with slave owners from hundreds of years ago...
What??

gfm7175 wrote:Oh, that's right, because you are a flaming RACIST.
I am a racist most definitely. I don't want to be and I struggle with it but recognize that you can't just decide not to be biased. If you pretend you're not you'll do far worse than admitting you're going to F it up. I have to struggle with it. Trump getting elected, with the KKK and Nazis at his side, was a realization that I'd been full of it my whole life pretending that this wasn't the huge problem it is. I'm ashamed I was so dismissive of it for so long.

Go watch Birth of A Nation GFM.

You know the Museum of Tolerance has a really great detail to it's exhibition:
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-06-13-1993164107-story.html Everyone ends up walking through a door marked prejudice while a door marked unprejudiced remains closed.

We are all prejudiced. It's part of being human. You got to do the best you can to be a better person.
19-06-2020 16:56
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote:

I have been aware of your need to virtue-signal since you came to this site.

You think this makes you fit in with your intended audience but it just makes you look pathetic.

tgoebbles wrote:

Coward. Liar.

You asked me about something I believe and I was just asking you if that was what you are asking.

... and you are a racist ... and you support terrorism ... and you are WRONG!

tgoebbles wrote:How very hypothetical of you. So are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

Leftist-generated. Leftists such as yourself are incredibly racist bastards who seek to perpetuate black slavery despite it being outlawed, by creating a permanent underclass (blacks) who are eternally dependent upon the DNC and its leaders for subsitence ... and to blame conservatives of being the racists despite having nothing to do with any of that. The racist left will occasionally go out and stage photographs and claim that "conservatives are marching again in ANOTHER hate-rally" or what not.

The Democrat Party has always been the Party of slavery and the Republican Party was created to end slavery ... but the Democrats have found a way to keep it in perpetuity.

tgoebbles wrote: You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct?

That isn't even close to what he wrote.

You seem willing to rationalize any and all BLM violence just because you are a member. You participated in the looting, didn't you?

tgoebbles wrote: So when a black person commits a crime you view that as a violent act by BLM?

So when BLM commits vioence and lynches and murders and loots, you view it as OK if the perpetrators of violence have dark skin.

tgoebbles wrote:IBD posted a number of videos of black people committing crimes.

Are you or are you not going to show that those people committing crimes were not BLM terrorists?

tgoebbles wrote:I'm trying, but I cannot come up with an argument as to how you are not both saying black people are violent.

All I read was testament that SOME people with dark skin are violent as are SOME people with light skin.

... but you deny this, yes? You claim that NO black people are violent, despite video evidence to the contrary. That's pretty stupid. It means you are delusional.

tgoebbles wrote:You do realize the WORST of the WORST (the most reprehensible) criminals are all white guys right?

Nope. The worst of the worst come in all shapes and sizes. Have you ever heard of Pol Pot? Have you ever heard of Julius Malema? El Chato?

You are clearly a racist, and with your support for terrorism you might very well be one of the "worst of the worst" with light skin.

tgoebbles wrote:As a white guy I reject being associated with them based on my race.

You might very well be one of them.

You're not very good at biology, are you?

19-06-2020 16:57
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...this fallacy [racism] is quite commonly committed by the leaders of the Democrat Party...
So in your view summing up racism as a problem in the US is that it's really bad with the leaders of the democratic party but that's about all that's significant. OK. That's your take.

... and their followers (people like yourself). Your racism in particular has been well documented within this very thread.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

But how do you clarify your statement in red above?

What about that statement don't you understand?

tmiddles wrote:
How does a crime in which a white person is the victim and a black person the perpetrator say anything about BLM?

That statement was in response to your whining about IBD's "black on white crime" videos, not about BLM.

tmiddles wrote:
IBD also posted several videos that just showed a crime in progress, nothing to do with BLM, in which is was a black on white crime. AND he fraudulently misrepresented a NY mugging by HS students as being BLM, again it was a black on white crime.

Already addressed.

tmiddles wrote:
Actually you've both been so blatantly racist that I thought I was missing some nuance.

The racism is YOURS, racist. Mantra 17.

tmiddles wrote:
I'm asking you for like the 4th time for YOUR explanation.

... of WHAT?

tmiddles wrote:
OK but that's not what you said above in red. So what violent act by BLM has bothered you the most? IBD can't find any.

That statement was in response to your whining about IBD's "black on white crime" videos, not about BLM.

tmiddles wrote:

I am not black. Plenty of black people have spoken for themselves and have expressed their opposition to BLM. Candice Owens is one such black person who has done so. From my own State of Wisconsin, retired sheriff David Clarke (who served Milwaukee County) is another black person who has expressed such opposition to BLM. The list goes on and on... But according to Joe Biden (another racist), black people such as those two (who dare express such a thing) are "not black". You support that racist for President because you yourself are a racist.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:You seem perfectly fine with associating yourself with slave owners from hundreds of years ago...
What??

Whitey bad.

tmiddles wrote:
I am a racist most definitely. I don't want to be and I struggle with it but recognize that you can't just decide not to be biased. If you pretend you're not you'll do far worse than admitting you're going to F it up. I have to struggle with it. Trump getting elected, with the KKK and Nazis at his side, was a realization that I'd been full of it my whole life pretending that this wasn't the huge problem it is. I'm ashamed I was so dismissive of it for so long.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-06-13-1993164107-story.html Everyone ends up walking through a door marked prejudice while a door marked unprejudiced remains closed.

We are all prejudiced. It's part of being human. You got to do the best you can to be a better person.

You've been programmed quite well there, buddy... Bahhhhhh Bahhhhhhhh
20-06-2020 08:30
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote: I am a racist most definitely.

We had that much figured out. What I'm trying to understand is your NEED to denigrate others as being racist just to make yourself feel like you have lots of company.

Put down the staged photos and break out of the fog of leftist misinformation. I realize that what you truly crave is a sense of "belonging" but you aren't going to find it with other HATERS and liars.

tgoebbles wrote: I don't want to be and I struggle with it

Your leftist Marxist religion is what requires you to be racist, and scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent and supportive of domestic terrorism.

Your religion compels you to put it first and foremost above all other concerns. You are hosed as long as you cling to that faith.

tgoebbles wrote: I have to struggle with it. Trump getting elected, with the KKK and Nazis at his side, was a realization that I'd been full of it my whole life pretending that this wasn't the huge problem it is. I'm ashamed I was so dismissive of it for so long.

This is the pathetic result of your religious dogma. There was nothing wrong with you until you allowed someone you trusted to indoctrinate you and today you are a loser. You probably could have been adding value to society but you found it easier to let others do your thinking for you. Now, instead of adding value you support violence and theft and racism and the rendering completely defenseless all the law abiding citizens so that they are at the complete mercy of violent criminals.

You are clearly not making any effort to be a pillar of society.

And this whole "Trump is a NAZI" thing. You are gullible. There are no two ways about it.

tgoebbles wrote:We are all prejudiced. It's part of being human.

... but because of your religion, you no longer recognize that judging is a good thing. I am constantly judging, everything and everyone. It's part of being human. When I am holding a conversation with someone I judge the wording use, the voice inflections, accents, what is said vs. what is not said. I interrupt telemarketers and tell them to stop reading from their script (it throws them off). I judge all the time.

It's the same with judging food, judging a book or a movie, a floor plan, a flight itinerary, a religion, someone's attire, ... everything.

Question: Do you presume that *I* am racist?

tgoebbles wrote: You got to do the best you can to be a better person.

But you're not doing the best you can. You are instead clinging to HATRED and intolerance. That makes you a shitty person, not a better person. You are clinging to scientific illiteracy and mathematical incompetence. That does not make you a better person, but rather more of an idiot.

I hope you realize that all the virtue-signalling that you do is nothing more than grovelling. You do it to gain acceptance but you won't be accepted by anyone or any group until you earn their respect ... which won't happen while you are groveling.

20-06-2020 10:44
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

Leftist-generated. Leftists such as yourself are incredibly racist bastards...the DNC...
So what race is being discriminated against/victimized? (hate to break it to you but that's how "racism" works, so you gotta know which race is being persecuted)

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct?
...all BLM violence...when BLM commits vioence and lynches and murders
What BLM violence? Still waiting on that. You've posted black on white crime videos/images and called it BLM. Explain yourself.

IBdaMann wrote:...you view it as OK if the perpetrators of violence have dark skin.
Again you are equating BLM with any crime committed by a black person.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:IBD posted a number of videos of black people committing crimes.
Are you or are you not going to show that those people committing crimes were not BLM terrorists?
So the assumption is that any crime committed by a black person is a BLM action until proven otherwise? The image you used to represent BLM was of High School student muggers in 2019 who were know for hanging out at the McDonalds nearby. Yet that screams BLM to you.

IBdaMann wrote:You claim that NO black people are violent, despite video evidence to the contrary. That's pretty stupid. It means you are delusional.
So you were trying to make the case that black people can be violent? Really?

IBdaMann wrote:Have you ever heard of Pol Pot? ....
Well the worst of the worst in Cambodia would be Cambodian, you got me there. I meant in the US where we've got the whole world represented. The worst of the worst psycho sickos just happen to be white dudes. Yes nearly all of them. Just an interesting thing to note as you make the case that black people are violent.

School shooting! (it's a white guy)

Cannibal serial killer! (white guy)

Just interesting in a country where black guys outnumber white guys in jail though they are a minority.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
... of WHAT?
This:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You said that BLM is a terrorist group and then pointed out that whites are the victims of black crime. Let me guess you'll claim the two sentences have nothing to do with one another? That you're not saying all black crime against whites is a BLM action?

gfm7175 wrote:...black people oppose BLM, ...Candice Owens...David Clarke...those two
Well hey, you got two! I guess for some people that is "plenty".

IBdaMann wrote:And this whole "Trump is a NAZI" thing. You are gullible.
I never said Trump was a NAZI. NAZI's are for Trump and he is for them. You can be supportive of a group without being a member. He is going after Antifa for them as we speak. He stuck up for them in Charlottesville. Trump is a bit predictable and just really likes people that love him.

We sure know what it sounds like when Trump does disapproves of a group! And that has never been the Nazis or the KKK.
Edited on 20-06-2020 10:47
20-06-2020 19:21
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:

Lie. Mantra 30.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

But how do you clarify your statement in red above? How does a crime in which a white person is the victim and a black person the perpetrator say anything about BLM? IBD also posted several videos that just showed a crime in progress, nothing to do with BLM, in which is was a black on white crime. AND he fraudulently misrepresented a NY mugging by HS students as being BLM, again it was a black on white crime.

It has everything to do with his point about BLM.
tmiddles wrote:
Actually you've both been so blatantly racist that I thought I was missing some nuance. I'm asking you for like the 4th time for YOUR explanation.

Inversion fallacy. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:

Racism.
tmiddles wrote:
What??

You saw what he posted. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I am a racist most definitely.

We know.
tmiddles wrote:
I don't want to be and I struggle with it but recognize that you can't just decide not to be biased.

Gesui. You have decided to be racist. You continue to argue as a racist.
tmiddles wrote:
If you pretend you're not you'll do far worse than admitting you're going to F it up.

Psychoquackery.
tmiddles wrote:
I have to struggle with it.

Gesui. You are not 'struggling with it'. You are a racist, pure and simple.
tmiddles wrote:
Trump getting elected, with the KKK and Nazis at his side,

Lie. Trump is a conservative, not a socialist. There are no Nazis. the NAZI party was destroyed as a result of WW2. Trump is not German nor is he living in Germany. The KKK was formed by the Democrat party. It is funded by the Democrat party.
tmiddles wrote:
was a realization that I'd been full of it my whole life pretending that this wasn't the huge problem it is.

No, you are a racist. You continue to make racist comments. You are not 'struggling with it'.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm ashamed I was so dismissive of it for so long.

Gesui. You are not ashamed of being a racist.
tmiddles wrote:

Life isn't a movie, dumbass.
tmiddles wrote:

Psychoquackery.
tmiddles wrote:
We are all prejudiced.

No. YOU are a racist. You continue to make racist and bigoted comments. Prejudice is not racism.
tmiddles wrote:
It's part of being human.

Gesui. No, it isn't. It is part of being a real jerk.
tmiddles wrote:
You got to do the best you can to be a better person.

Great advice. Take it, liar.

The Parrot Killer

20-06-2020 19:35
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

Leftist-generated. Leftists such as yourself are incredibly racist bastards...the DNC...
So what race is being discriminated against/victimized? (hate to break it to you but that's how "racism" works, so you gotta know which race is being persecuted)

Racism is not persecution. Persecution is not racism. Redefinition fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You seem to equate ALL BLACK PEOPLE with the BLM movement do I have that correct?
What BLM violence? Still waiting on that. You've posted black on white crime videos/images and called it BLM. Explain yourself.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...you view it as OK if the perpetrators of violence have dark skin.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:IBD posted a number of videos of black people committing crimes.
So the assumption is that any crime committed by a black person is a BLM action until proven otherwise? The image you used to represent BLM was of High School student muggers in 2019 who were know for hanging out at the McDonalds nearby. Yet that screams BLM to you.

Lie. Mantra 30. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You claim that NO black people are violent, despite video evidence to the contrary. That's pretty stupid. It means you are delusional.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Well the worst of the worst in Cambodia would be Cambodian, you got me there. I meant in the US where we've got the whole world represented. The worst of the worst psycho sickos just happen to be white dudes. Yes nearly all of them. Just an interesting thing to note as you make the case that black people are violent.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
School shooting! (it's a white guy)

Racism. Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
Cannibal serial killer! (white guy)

Racism. Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
Just interesting in a country where black guys outnumber white guys in jail though they are a minority.

Lie. Racism.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
... of WHAT?
This:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You said that BLM is a terrorist group and then pointed out that whites are the victims of black crime. Let me guess you'll claim the two sentences have nothing to do with one another? That you're not saying all black crime against whites is a BLM action?

Semantics fallacy. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...black people oppose BLM, ...Candice Owens...David Clarke...those two

Divisional error fallacy. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:And this whole "Trump is a NAZI" thing. You are gullible.
I never said Trump was a NAZI.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
NAZI's are for Trump and he is for them.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
You can be supportive of a group without being a member.

Trump is not a NAZI nor supports Nazism. He never did, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
He is going after Antifa for them as we speak.

He should. They are fascists, violent, and domestic terrorists. He should go after the racist BLM for the same reasons.
tmiddles wrote:
He stuck up for them in Charlottesville.

Lie. Racism.
tmiddles wrote:
Trump is a bit predictable and just really likes people that love him.

Not a crime.
tmiddles wrote:
We sure know what it sounds like when Trump does disapproves of a group! And that has never been the Nazis or the KKK.

He condemns the KKK, liar. There are no Nazis.

The Parrot Killer

20-06-2020 21:22
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
... of WHAT?
This:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Mantra 29. (I have this one memorized already)

tmiddles wrote:

You asked a question... I answered your question... yet you're still piddling and whining...
21-06-2020 01:14
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote: So what race is being discriminated against/victimized? (hate to break it to you but that's how "racism" works, so you gotta know which race is being persecuted)

You are WRONG!

I hate to break it to you but all you need to have racism are decisions/judgements based on race. You do not need "persecution." You do not even need any race specified. Racism = based on race.

Affirmative Action, for example, is completely racist by its nature.

tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Before you attempt to switch topics, first acknowledge that I have been decrying BLM violence and that you were the one who brought "black people" into this.

Once again, I referenced BLM only. You were the one who somehow drew the "black people" equivalence. I hope you will be honest and set the record straight on that, right? Neither of us really wants to belabor this point, right?

tgoebbles wrote:

Once again, you keep insisting on bringing "black" people into this. Why? Is that all part of you being racist? I'm not getting it.

tgoebbles wrote: So the assumption is that any crime committed by a black person is a BLM action until proven otherwise?

The assumption is that BLM is a violent, racist organization despite your knee-jerk denial ... unless of course that you can show otherwise.

If you can show that none of the BLM violence is BLM violence then you can lay this matter to rest. Please go ahead and do that.

tgoebbles wrote: The image you used to represent BLM was of High School student muggers in 2019 who were know for hanging out at the McDonalds nearby. Yet that screams BLM to you.

Of course not. I have complete faith in your ability to show that none of them were affiliated with BLM, and that their belief that violence is "OK" was not influenced by BLM's policy of violence to anyone that suits them, even to the police.

tgoebbles wrote:

Nope. You are trying to dodge my point. You were stupid to imply that "black people" cannot be violent. Do you admit that is a stupid position to have ... or don't you?

tgoebbles wrote:
Well the worst of the worst in Cambodia would be Cambodian, you got me there.

So you admit that you were WRONG! Good. You just took a step in the right direction.

tgoebbles wrote: I meant in the US where we've got the whole world represented.

Whooooooa .... nope. The US does not equal the entire world nor does it represent it. Pick one or the other.

tgoebbles wrote:The worst of the worst psycho sickos just happen to be white dudes.

But that's based entirely on your f'ed-up judgment which is the product of severe psychological manipulation. Heck, you could be one of the sickest psychos, yes? After all, you have been completely indoctrinated into Marxist hatred and intolerance, you seek to render all law-abiding citizens stripped of any and all means to defend themselves before violent crime while advocating for rampant/out-of-control violent crime. You seem to be trying to make your case by pointing to yourself as an example. We know that you have psychological issues with your own skin color because your indoctrination has you believing that your skin color makes you inherently "the worst of the worst" ... and you were ordered to believe that without question... and to live up to that standard.

Now ask me if I was similarly indoctrinated.

But just for clarification, does your definition of "white dudes" include these guys?

tgoebbles wrote: Just interesting in a country where black guys outnumber white guys in jail though they are a minority.

You just made the case for "black guys" statistically being more likely to be criminals. Is that the case you want to make?

Think about it for a moment first. I already anticipate your knee-jerk response and you should also be able to anticipate my follow-on question. You are digging a hole for yourself on this one. I'm standing by to bury you, free of charge.

tgoebbles wrote: You [gfm7175] said that BLM is a terrorist group and then pointed out that whites are the victims of black crime.

Maybe you should first clarify what you mean by "white" and "black." Maybe you guys actually agree but are using different definitions.

tgoebbles wrote: Let me guess you'll claim the two sentences have nothing to do with one another? That you're not saying all black crime against whites is a BLM action?

Again, maybe you should define your terms first before you attack someone for not using your terminology. I know that I don't use your terminology; I prefer to be able to think clearly.

You have to admit, when you start doing that, it's a sign that you don't know what you're talking about and that you are just lashing out in utter confusion and frustration.

Go ahead and define your terms and I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

tgoebbles wrote:

So it sounds like this point is resolved. Awesome! Well done you two (which is plenty).

On that point, tgoebbles makes a great observation that two is plenty:
* a rum&coke has two ingredients. And that is plenty.
* water only has two types of atoms, hydrogen and oxygen. And that is plenty.
* a marriage has two people, and that is plenty
* DNA molecules have two helices, and that is certainly plenty
* the earth has two hemispheres, and that is plenty
* those who oppose BLM's domestic terrorism are countless but just citing Candic Owens and David Clarke is plenty

Great point tgoebbles!

tgoebbles wrote: I never said Trump was a NAZI. NAZI's are for Trump and he is for them.

There are no longer any NAZIs. You really are gullible.

Which leads me to ask how in your totally convoluted mind you could believe that a leftist, socialist BLM-type organization (i.e. one that HATES a particular race and that would be happy to stamp it out) would be supporting Trump rather than standing in solidarity with Marxism?

BLM and ANTIFA are NAZI spin-offs. They use other Marxist symbols instead of the swastika. You are effectively a NAZI supporter, except that NAZIs and the brown shirts no longer exist; BLM and ANTIFA exist in their place today and they require their indentured servants and indoctrinants to do the bidding of the DNC.

You are demonstrating that if you were in Hitler's audience while he spewing his HATE, you'd totally buy into it and start executing Jews with glee. You will allow anyone to do all of your thinking for you and to manipulate you totally if they will merely provide you with feelings of acceptance.

tgoebbles wrote:We sure know what it sounds like when Trump does disapproves of a group!

Apparently you don't.

tgoebbles wrote:And that has never been the Nazis or the KKK.

Again, you clearly don't know what that sounds like, but you are convinced that you do! Too funny.

By the way, today's episode of Sesame Street is brought to you by the "Special Pleading" fallacy. You probably don't know what that is but I'm going to let you make it nonetheless.

What do you think of the following blatant RACISM? It's perfectly fine, right?
[commence Special Pleading]

Attached image:

21-06-2020 03:16
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:There are no Nazis.
I'm talking about the guy holding the swastika flag. Whatever you want call him:

as well as James Alex Fields Jr., who loved Hitler, and murdered Heather Heyer in Charlottesville. You know, where Trump pointed out that Antifa was the problem.

Into the Night wrote:
He condemns the KKK, liar.
Show me the tweet to prove it.
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive
Witness the passion of a clearly not angry man:
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/703996959544250373

What has he had to say to David Duke and his people on twitter? Nothing.

BTW that was in 2016 long before Charlotville. David Duke was there:

I think everyone can agree that Trump gets mad when he thinks it's appropriate. He is passionate and vocal about the things that matter to him.

If he didn't say it, it's because he doesn't care to.

Just as all of you, in summing up racism in the US, don't care to include the KKK and Nazis we have.
21-06-2020 03:17
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
... of WHAT?
This:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Mantra 29.
So you're not answering. Your choice.
21-06-2020 03:34
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: So what race is being discriminated against/victimized?...
...Affirmative Action,...
That's it? The only racism in the US is affirmative action? I wasn't asking for hypotheticals. You said the DNC was racist. That's the only way in which they are?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What BLM violence?
...you attempt to switch topics,...
You keep talking about lynchings. I'm not switching anything. What violence?

IBdaMann wrote:You were stupid to imply that "black people" cannot be violent.
Truly odd statement. I never implied that.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You [gfm7175] said that BLM is a terrorist group and then pointed out that whites are the victims of black crime.

Maybe you should first clarify what you mean by "white" and "black." Maybe you guys actually agree but are using different definitions.
Was that directed at me of GFM? Pretty odd if it's directed at me IBD as it was GFM's statement.
Edited on 21-06-2020 03:43
21-06-2020 03:43
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Mantra 29.
So you're not answering. Your choice.

Can't you read? He did answer you, and he ansered you correctly.

29) Question Already Answered (QAA) or "Asked and Answered" or the tmiddles Question of the Broken Record

* gfm7175 made a statement.
* You pulled your typical tgoebbles-patented maneuver of writing a "what you're saying is ..." and then completely butchering what he wrote or meant ... while demanding that he "explain himself."
* gfm7175 clarified to the point of leaving no doubt what he said.
* You pulled your maneuver AGAIN without missing a beat.
* gfm7175 gave the appropriate response, i.e. Mantra 29, named after you.

So, this leads to the questions you keep EVADING. Why do you insist that no "black people" can be violent? Why do you keep demanding that gfm7175 "explain himself" when he writes that some "black people" are violent?

Just how brainwashed are you? You classify terrorism and violent crime as "peaceful protesting" while you remain deathly terrified of of law-abiding citizens being able to defend themselves. You believe that having a light skin color makes one "the worst of the worst" and that having a dark skin color makes one divine and pardons anything one does ... even to the point of rendering one unable to be racist. You are totally F'ed-up.

Side question: Did you ever take any "Africa Studies" or "Women's Studies" courses?

Page 15 of 20<<<1314151617>>>

Join the debate One reason for social distancing/isolation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
The Real Reason Of Climate Change Is People Too Stupid, Live Without True Purpose Of Existence113-07-2021 01:45
The Next Social Media Evolution Will Give The Authority Governments & Users More Power More Choice111-01-2021 10:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact