Remember me
▼ Content

One reason for social distancing/isolation

Page 1 of 20123>>>
One reason for social distancing/isolation14-04-2020 05:57
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Just heard on MSNBC that 15% of pregnant women (they all get tested routinely)
showed positive for COVID 19. This is significant because pregnant women probably represent the whole population of americans. All 15% percent are carrying the virus and can transmit it even though they don't all know they have it. This high % means that we are all still at risk and should continue social distancing until that number goes way down. 15% is much higher than the rates of hospitalizations, intubations etc. that we hear about. In other words there are many more people out there that pose a health/contagion threat than we think.
14-04-2020 10:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
The testing numbers don't really mean a whole lot, since not anyone, or everyone is being tested. The tests that aren't given, are reserved for people with a specific reason to need testing. Restricted to people, by risk, age, or occupation, known exposure. Those being tested in Florida, typically need to have some symptoms as well. Surprisingly, being rich, or famous, is a qualifier, and such people can get tested when, and as often, as they want. There are probably a lot of people, like myself, not to enthusiastic about have a long cotton swab shove way up my nose...

Another missing element, is the total number of tests given. Only positive results are typically given. I think there is a reason for the misleading numbers, and the tests being limited to those currently infected. They need to take a sample, send it to a lab, for processing. They could be taking a sample, which could be checked for both current and previous infection, without much more time or effort. I could understand the need to know if someone with health issues had Covid-19. or some occupations. But, it hardly represents spread, or active cases. Vast majority of the population, have no way of knowing if the symptoms they have, are Covid-19, or just a common cold.

It's too late, to fantasize about eradication. Isolations, might save a small segment of the high-risk population, but it's also preventing a vast number of healthy people, from gaining immunity, naturally. We will keep going through this, until a significant portion of the population gets immunity. From the fatality numbers, this experimental response, has been a total failure.
14-04-2020 16:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
keepit wrote:... pregnant women probably represent the whole population of americans.

This should go on the keepit playing card.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-04-2020 18:00
(5193)
Are those 15%, the pregnant women, complaining that they can't kill their babies, because abortion is not considered an essential service? Have to wonder if the intentionally got infected, to compel the state, to allow them to murder babies infected with Covid-19. I mean, many of them get pregnant, to compel a man to marry them, and when that doesn't workout, and the dude turns out to be an unemployed loser, still living his mamma's house, they can't even hope for a regular child support check.
14-04-2020 18:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Well, maybe not older americans, the most vulnerable.
14-04-2020 21:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:... pregnant women probably represent the whole population of americans.

Definitely!!! Who knew that I was actually a pregnant woman...
14-04-2020 21:31
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
keepit wrote:
This high % means that we are all still at risk and should continue social distancing until that number goes way down.
But this is also good news as it means that the herd immunity will be more established than we thought it would be.

However it doesn't add up on it's face unless like 50% of pregnant women in New York are positive.

We have a clear disparity in some areas being hot spots and others not having seen many cases. So a 15% across the board wouldn't make any sense.
Edited on 14-04-2020 21:50
14-04-2020 21:48
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Just heard on MSNBC

Fake news. Smear merchants.

keepit wrote:
that 15% of pregnant women (they all get tested routinely)
showed positive for COVID 19.

Someone who tests negative at 1:00pm might test positive at 4:00pm. Someone who tests positive at 8:00am might test negative at 5:00pm.

keepit wrote:
This is significant because pregnant women probably represent the whole population of americans.

So I'm a pregnant woman now?? Interesting...

keepit wrote:
All 15% percent

Random number.

keepit wrote:
are carrying the virus

... at the point in time that the test was taken, IF the test result was accurate.

keepit wrote:
and can transmit it

Potentially, but not definitely.

keepit wrote:
even though they don't all know they have it.

Same with any flu virus.

keepit wrote:
This high %

Random number.

keepit wrote:
means that we are all still at risk

No it doesn't. Most people haven't even been infected with it.

keepit wrote:
and should continue social distancing until that number goes way down.

Random number. I wouldn't be surprised if more people end up dying as a result of the "cure" rather than the virus itself. Shutting down the economy is currently leading to massive spikes in unemployment, homelessness, poverty, etc...

keepit wrote:
15% is much higher than the rates of hospitalizations, intubations etc. that we hear about.

Random number.

keepit wrote:
In other words there are many more people out there that pose a health/contagion threat than we think.

Plenty of people probably treated it like a flu (well, it IS a flu) and just stayed home for a few days rather than going to see a doctor.

You are fear mongering again, and you are still batting 0.000
Edited on 14-04-2020 21:58
14-04-2020 21:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Tmid,
I appreciate your analysis. Of course covid doesn't discriminate among sexes or pregnancy status so i took it as a shock that the number was so high. It could have been 15% of all left handed people and the shock would have been the same.
By the way, herd immunity never solved the common cold (a corona virus) because corona was capable of many different strains causing the same disease.
I don't know what % it takes to confer true herd immunity. I suspect we have a long painful slog to get there.
Edited on 14-04-2020 21:53
14-04-2020 21:52
(3979)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
I appreciate your analysis. Of course covid doesn't discriminate among sexes or pregnancy status so i took it as a shock that the number was so high. It could have been 15% of all left handed people and the shock would have been the same.
By the way, herd immunity never solved the common cold (a corona virus) because corona was capable of many different strains causing the same disease.

It actually does help us as I understand it with "regular" illnesses. It reduces their ability to run wild. There is more resistance in the collective immune system of the population.
14-04-2020 22:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Just heard on MSNBC that 15% of pregnant women (they all get tested routinely)
showed positive for COVID 19. This is significant because pregnant women probably represent the whole population of americans. All 15% percent are carrying the virus and can transmit it even though they don't all know they have it. This high % means that we are all still at risk and should continue social distancing until that number goes way down. 15% is much higher than the rates of hospitalizations, intubations etc. that we hear about. In other words there are many more people out there that pose a health/contagion threat than we think.

On the other hand, can herd immunity star inside the womb? Is it possible that if a person becomes resistant to coronavirus then that same immunity might apply to other viruses. It all does depend on the body recognizing it's a virus, right?
14-04-2020 22:09
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
James.
I don't think herd immunity starts inside the uterus. Newborns don't have their own antibodies, just the ones they received form their mothers through the umbilical cord as i understand it. There always something to learn about immunity.
Also, as i understand it, immunity is pretty specific but there is some cross immunity but it usually isn't as good as the specific immunity. Again, i'm just an amateur here.
Edited on 14-04-2020 22:10
14-04-2020 22:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
I don't know what % it takes to confer true herd immunity. I suspect we have a long painful slog to get there.

The common cold is caused by rhinovirus, not corona virus. Corona virus is a flu.
None of them are the same disease.
Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-04-2020 22:23
14-04-2020 22:26
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 31...25g...25g...25g...

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2020 22:28
(21559)
keepit wrote:
James.
I don't think herd immunity starts inside the uterus. Newborns don't have their own antibodies, just the ones they received form their mothers through the umbilical cord as i understand it. There always something to learn about immunity.
Also, as i understand it, immunity is pretty specific but there is some cross immunity but it usually isn't as good as the specific immunity. Again, i'm just an amateur here.

Newborns do have their own antibodies. The get additional antibodies through breast feeding.
Immunity is not specific. Immunity to a group of viruses is normal, and just as effective as immunity to a specific virus.

Still batting 0.00.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 14-04-2020 22:28
14-04-2020 23:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ITN,
The cold is caused by corona virus, rhinovirus, respiratory synctial virus in approximately equal proportions. You can check with wiki.
The antibodies that the fetus makes are not very effective, but they do get antibodies through the umbilical cord and through breast feeding.
Specific immunity is the most effective. Cross immunity is helpful in many cases.
I don't know where you get your info but you need a better source.
14-04-2020 23:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
James.

Newborns do have their own antibodies. The get additional antibodies through breast feeding.
Immunity is not specific. Immunity to a group of viruses is normal, and just as effective as immunity to a specific virus.

Still batting 0.00.

How can I be batting 0 when I asked a question? It's known that the young are more resistant to disease. Healthier immune systems. Older people introduce toxins into their system.
This kind of gets into why does cancer spread in someone. It has to do with how DNA replicates itself. And with an RNA type virus, which is capable of better reproduction?
Younger people are growing, ie., creating new, healthy cells. This makes it more difficult for an RNA type virus which will be in competition with DNA based growth. Now for me to channel my inner Harvey.
God you fücking Americans are stupid. And the ü sounds like the y in Russian.
It's more of an oo type sound. Just trying to help you out ya know. Please learn why healthy cells die and what a cells reproduction requires. It's in the "code".
Kind of the difference between cancer and being healthy, just having a shorter "tail" which encourages reproduction of that type of cell. God this is so ****ing basic. How can anyone not know why a cell turns cancerous? Gotta be a ****ing goddamned idiot if you ask me.
Is that simple enough for you?
14-04-2020 23:56
(21559)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
The cold is caused by corona virus, rhinovirus, respiratory synctial virus in approximately equal proportions. You can check with wiki.

Wikipedia is not a valid source. I have already told you that you cannot use this as a source with me.

The cold is caused by rhinovirus. It is not caused by corona virus. Corona virus is a flu.
keepit wrote:
The antibodies that the fetus makes are not very effective,

They are very effective.
keepit wrote:
but they do get antibodies through the umbilical cord and through breast feeding.

They are all effective.
keepit wrote:
Specific immunity is the most effective.

WRONG. Specific immunity is rare and not typically used by the body.
keepit wrote:
Cross immunity is helpful in many cases.

It is very effective.
keepit wrote:
I don't know where you get your info but you need a better source.

I work in the medical industry, building instrumentation for them.

Still batting 0.00.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2020 00:15
(3314)
Even a broken clock has a better batting average than keepit... Let that one sink in for a second...
15-04-2020 01:41
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Definitely!!! Who knew that I was actually a pregnant woman...

This was actually a good time to update his player card.

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/attachment/download/15
Edited on 15-04-2020 02:18
15-04-2020 01:59
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ITN,
You've repeatedly claimed Wiki is not a legitimate source.
What source told you that?
15-04-2020 02:15
(14373)
keepit wrote: ITN, You've repeatedly claimed Wiki is not a legitimate source. What source told you that?

My experience. What source is better and more trustworthy than my experience?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-04-2020 02:16
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:This was actually a good time to update his player card.

Attached image:

15-04-2020 02:35
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:This was actually a good time to update his player card.

Forgot the part about' spending-less', can cure any problem, like 'climate change'.
15-04-2020 02:47
(5193)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

The common cold is caused by rhinovirus, not corona virus. Corona virus is a flu.
Fear mongering.

The common cold, is collection of symptoms, associated with a mild respiratory infection. There are more than 50 cold viruses, at least 6 families. Two of those viruses come from the same family (coronavirus), as Covid-19. Flu has more, severe symptoms, than a common cold. It's not being called 'flu', in any official capacity, generally referred to 'virus'.
15-04-2020 03:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

Fear mongering.

The common cold, is collection of symptoms, associated with a mild respiratory infection. There are more than 50 cold viruses, at least 6 families. Two of those viruses come from the same family (coronavirus), as Covid-19. Flu has more, severe symptoms, than a common cold. It's not being called 'flu', in any official capacity, generally referred to 'virus'.

You ignored the mortality rate. I am saying nothing more because it would be hateful.
15-04-2020 19:32
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

Fear mongering.

You ignored the mortality rate. I am saying nothing more because it would be hateful.

How can anyone know the mortality rate, when we don't know how many people were infected. Florida has some pretty narrow requirements, just to qualify to be chosen for testing. Last I heard anything, only about 11% of those, come back positive. Not that many, considering have symptoms is a requirement. We have no idea how many infected travelers passed through our airports, in the month or so, before travel bans, and the start of the outbreak in China.
15-04-2020 20:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

Fear mongering.

How can anyone know the mortality rate, when we don't know how many people were infected. Florida has some pretty narrow requirements, just to qualify to be chosen for testing. Last I heard anything, only about 11% of those, come back positive. Not that many, considering have symptoms is a requirement. We have no idea how many infected travelers passed through our airports, in the month or so, before travel bans, and the start of the outbreak in China.

It's kind of like why wildfires in California aren't prevented. Have to prove it's a problem because there's no way that we can know it will be. Right?
15-04-2020 20:52
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

Fear mongering.

Using the numbers from the CDC, the mortality rate of Covid in the United States is currently about 0.000273% of the population. This number is so low it's considered insignificant.

A lot more people die of other causes, such as exposure to the elements, than that.
Then of course there is the drug problem, and the deaths caused by that.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2020 21:32
(3314)
James___ wrote:
It's kind of like why wildfires in California aren't prevented. Have to prove it's a problem because there's no way that we can know it will be. Right?

Kalifornia has wildfire issues because they do not manage their lands/forests like the USA does.
15-04-2020 22:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Kalifornia has wildfire issues because they do not manage their lands/forests like the USA does.

It's water tables in some places are 2,000 feet deep. This decreases the moisture content in the ground. The valley that Phoenix sits in is 20 feet deeper because about all of the water has been pumped out of the ground.
Just lots of mismanagement.
15-04-2020 23:45
(21559)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

It's water tables in some places are 2,000 feet deep. This decreases the moisture content in the ground. The valley that Phoenix sits in is 20 feet deeper because about all of the water has been pumped out of the ground.

Phoenix gets its water from the Colorado river system and from the Salt and Verde river systems. Very few wells in Phoenix. It is also not possible to measure absolute elevation to 20 ft accuracy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 15-04-2020 23:46
16-04-2020 00:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Phoenix gets its water from the Colorado river system and from the Salt and Verde river systems. Very few wells in Phoenix. It is also not possible to measure absolute elevation to 20 ft accuracy.

There used to be more wells. Just like some areas of Texas has wells going dry and cattle farms going out of business. Also they now have sand storms around Phoenix like they do in the Middle East. Great way to have your car sand blasted.

https://youtu.be/RD5I9UhbRgg
16-04-2020 01:27
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

There used to be more wells. Just like some areas of Texas has wells going dry and cattle farms going out of business. Also they now have sand storms around Phoenix like they do in the Middle East. Great way to have your car sand blasted.

Nope. Never was. Phoenix gets its water from rivers.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2020 03:18
(5193)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Wells were a lot more common, all around the world, except maybe Norway (just melt ice). Plumbing made it less necessary or desirable. Wells are still fairly common in Florida, and there is water everywhere. It's not always that wells run dry, forever and ever. They need replenished, which relies on sufficient rainfall. A few dry years, means a dry well. Most people can't wait a year or two, for the well water to bounce back. We need a continuous, reliable source, which isn't always the case with wells.

Sands storms aren't a new thing either, out west, they've been around a long time, hundreds of years. Nevada has been getting bad ones, pretty much every year, far back as I can remember.
16-04-2020 07:13
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: ITN, You've repeatedly claimed Wiki is not a legitimate source. What source told you that?

Says the man who has cited INFOWARS as an alternative to Wikipedia. Hmmmm.

HarveyH55 wrote:
How can anyone know the mortality rate, when we don't know how many people were infected.
Wouldn't you agree that most people who die of the flu (of any variety) have that determined as the cause of death?
Isn't is safe to say that if the number of people who have died in a given population who have died from Covid-19 far exceeds those who die of the flu in previous years you can conclude it is more dangerous even without knowing how many people have been infected?

The grey line that's much higher is the combined deaths over a 5 year period in the state of New York from flu. The red line are Covid-19 deaths.
Does anyone have an actual argument as to how that doesn't show that Covid-19 is far more lethal to a population than the season flu is typically? Something that's not OOYA ?

Into the Night wrote:
Using the numbers from the CDC, the mortality rate of Covid in the United States is currently about 0.000273% of the population. This number is so low it's considered insignificant.
This is ITN comparing the entire population of the country over the entire year to events that are highly localized. It ignores the fact that the measures taken, highly localized presence of the virus and time are factored out of his conclusion. By this logic you can say a lot of stupid things that also aren't true. ITN has had no response to graphic above.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 16-04-2020 07:14
16-04-2020 10:26
(5193)
Beng in the low-risk of dying from Covid-19, like the vast majority of the population, it's mild. You probably haven't figured it out, or choose to deny, but every living thing on earth, eventually dies. Just because you are close to your expiration date, or made so poor health choices earlier in life, doesn't give you the right to screw over the rest of the population, hoping to dodge the inevitable, a few more weeks.

When spending much, if what little time you have left, trolling internet forums, is the most product thing you can manage, maybe it's time to find a new hobby. Services are mostly online, so good operatunity to get yourself right.

Covid-19 isn't any more deadly, than any other seasonal respiratory infection available. Less deadly than most, since the majority of those dying, already had one foot in the grave, before being infected.
16-04-2020 10:57
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Covid-19 isn't any more deadly, than any other seasonal respiratory infection available. Less deadly than most, since the majority of those dying, already had one foot in the grave, before being infected.
Reality by Fiat again there Harvey. You turn a blind eye to the reality shown in the graph below:

How do your reconcile that with the fantasy you've invented about Covid-19?

Just saying stuff, without giving a reason for the conclusions drawn, is the hallmark of the deniers on this forum. It applies to the climate topics as well.

The OOYA made up stuff reminds me of one of my favorite Jack Handy's:
16-04-2020 19:22
(5193)
Least it's a Hockey-stick graph, Al Gore would be proud of you. Probably just as useful as the IPCC graphs and charts, and just as bogus.

Like most health people, I'm not deathly afraid of catching a cold. It's not going to kill me. I know enough not to go visit my 84 y.o. mother, when I'm not feeling well. It's possible to handle a cold, and still be responsible, without hiding in the basement. You been self-isolating so long, it's normal living to you. It's not normal, it's not living, it's paranoia.

I've got it better than most, since I have an essential job, and still get out, in a mostly normal routine. There are some restrictions, and inconveniences, but I can still do plenty of stuff around the house, like getting a head start on hurricane season preparations. Always things to do.
17-04-2020 00:03
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the man who has cited INFOWARS as an alternative to Wikipedia. Hmmmm.

LIE. He did not cite InfoWars as an alternative to Wikipedia. He cited it as an example of a right wing news site, after YOU brought up the matter.

tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can anyone know the mortality rate, when we don't know how many people were infected.
Wouldn't you agree that most people who die of the flu (of any variety) have that determined as the cause of death?
Isn't is safe to say that if the number of people who have died in a given population who have died from Covid-19 far exceeds those who die of the flu in previous years you can conclude it is more dangerous even without knowing how many people have been infected?

The grey line that's much higher is the combined deaths over a 5 year period in the state of New York from flu. The red line are Covid-19 deaths.
Does anyone have an actual argument as to how that doesn't show that Covid-19 is far more lethal to a population than the season flu is typically? Something that's not OOYA ?

It's just a flu. You're fear mongering again.

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
This is ITN comparing the entire population of the country over the entire year to events that are highly localized. It ignores the fact that the measures taken, highly localized presence of the virus and time are factored out of his conclusion. By this logic you can say a lot of stupid things that also aren't true. ITN has had no response to graphic above.

Continued fear mongering.
Page 1 of 20123>>>

Join the debate One reason for social distancing/isolation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
The Real Reason Of Climate Change Is People Too Stupid, Live Without True Purpose Of Existence113-07-2021 01:45
The Next Social Media Evolution Will Give The Authority Governments & Users More Power More Choice111-01-2021 10:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact