Remember me
▼ Content

One reason for social distancing/isolation

Page 16 of 20<<<1415161718>>>
21-06-2020 04:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:Why do you insist that no "black people" can be violent?
Never said that and I don't think that. Quote me to justify wasting everyone's time with that false assertion.
21-06-2020 04:04
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
the worst of the worst psycho sickos just happen to be white dudes. Yes nearly all of them. Just an interesting thing to note as you make the case that black people are violent.

School shooting! (it's a white guy)

Those guys who shoot up the school have been bullied by others for years. If society treats you like garbage then you eventually get very angry.
22-06-2020 17:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Never said that and I don't think that. Quote me to justify wasting everyone's time with that false assertion.

I know exactly how you are going to respond to my providing a quote (heck, I'll even throw a bonus quote in there too!) of you saying just that, (and so does any other forum user here who has a shred of a brain cell), but here you go... just this one time only... After this, I'm going to revert back to my typical responses of "lie", "liar", etc. so as to not waste my time with your piddleshit.

tmiddles wrote: So you were trying to make the case that black people can be violent? Really?

and your bonus quote...

tmiddles wrote:IBD posted a number of videos of black people committing crimes.

I'm trying, but I cannot come up with an argument as to how you are not both saying black people are violent.

Edited on 22-06-2020 17:01
22-06-2020 17:13
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Mantra 29.
So you're not answering. Your choice.

Mantra 29.
22-06-2020 17:27
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: So what race is being discriminated against/victimized?...
...Affirmative Action,...
That's it? The only racism in the US is affirmative action?

Not his position, dumbass... You asked for an example and he provided you with one. Funny that you didn't refute it (so are you agreeing with him that affirmative action is racist?) but rather resorted back to the "ipiddle way" of making logic errors...

tmiddles wrote:
I wasn't asking for hypotheticals.

Affirmative Action is not a hypothetical, dumbass.

tmiddles wrote:
You said the DNC was racist.

They are.

tmiddles wrote:
That's the only way in which they are?

Nope. There's countless examples, plenty which have already been provided to you in this thread. You haven't refuted any of them either... You've just kept on piddling in your pants like a good little ipiddle.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What BLM violence?
...you attempt to switch topics,...
You keep talking about lynchings. I'm not switching anything. What violence?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You were stupid to imply that "black people" cannot be violent.
Truly odd statement. I never implied that.

Liar.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: BLM IS a violent terrorist group. There ARE numerous crimes against whites at the hands of blacks.
You [gfm7175] said that BLM is a terrorist group and then pointed out that whites are the victims of black crime.

Maybe you should first clarify what you mean by "white" and "black." Maybe you guys actually agree but are using different definitions.
Was that directed at me of GFM? Pretty odd if it's directed at me IBD as it was GFM's statement.

He's asking you. You used those words in your response to me, dumbass.
22-06-2020 17:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:

tmiddles wrote: So you were trying to make the case that black people can be violent? Really?

and your bonus quote...

I'm trying, but I cannot come up with an argument as to how you are not both saying black people are violent.

Thank you. You saved me the time and effort. Much appreciated. Now we can sit back and watch the denial kick-in.

I'll add the following:

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-06-2020 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:
the worst of the worst psycho sickos just happen to be white dudes. Yes nearly all of them. Just an interesting thing to note as you make the case that black people are violent.

Those guys who shoot up the school have been bullied by others for years. If society treats you like garbage then you eventually get very angry.

It's not anger. In most of these cases, it's psychoquackery. These kids were given drugs to 'calm them'. The side effect of these drugs is suicidal and homicidal tendencies.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-06-2020 21:42
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

I know exactly how you are going to respond to my providing a quote (heck, I'll even throw a bonus quote in there too!) of you saying just that, (and so does any other forum user here who has a shred of a brain cell), but here you go... just this one time only... After this, I'm going to revert back to my typical responses of "lie", "liar", etc. so as to not waste my time with your piddleshit.

and your bonus quote...

Nice job. I stopped bothering to dig up quotes from people that deny their own arguments. They'll just turn and do it again and again. It's a lot of work. Anyone on the board can go do that if they want to. Great job showing his denial of self.

Now of course comes the special pleading (now Mantra 15c).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-06-2020 21:43
22-06-2020 22:50
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

and your bonus quote...

Nice job. I stopped bothering to dig up quotes from people that deny their own arguments. They'll just turn and do it again and again. It's a lot of work. Anyone on the board can go do that if they want to. Great job showing his denial of self.

Precisely what I'm waiting for.

I also see that you've made it up to "z" for Mantra 20... That's a whole lot of science denial going on there!
22-06-2020 23:29
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

and your bonus quote...

Precisely what I'm waiting for.

I also see that you've made it up to "z" for Mantra 20... That's a whole lot of science denial going on there!

Yup. I may have to go on to 'aa' as these idiots think up new ways to deny science.

The Parrot Killer

22-06-2020 23:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

It's not anger. In most of these cases, it's psychoquackery. These kids were given drugs to 'calm them'. The side effect of these drugs is suicidal and homicidal tendencies.

Most of those guys are incels( involuntarily celibate) due to their looks. If you are ugly then people treat you like garbage. Even your mother treats you not as well as your better looking brother or sister. Those kind of guys are also being bullied a lot in the school because of their looks. The anger towards society rises day by day. Most of those guys learn to cope with their situation by gameing in their basement or something like that but there will be also those who can not cope anymore and go and shoot up a shcool or some other place.
"Calming drugs" are dangerous. I know because I have taken antidepressants and other such drugs and side effects are awful. I did not know anything about those side effects and the doctor also did not mention anything about them. I thought they are like aspirin or smth, but when I tried to discontinue an antidepressant called effexor( I only halved the morning dose, splitting the tablet into two pieces) I got so serious physical side effects 4 hours later that I quickly popped the the other half of the pill. I throw up many times, I had shivers, awful headache and so on. I started to search how to discontinue this drug and found out that the best method is to take those pills that have tiny granules( ca 300 pieces) in the capsule and slowly start to reduce them. It took many months to reach to the final granule but eventually I made it. I was also prescribed some kind of antipsyhotic that made me very sleepy and calm but when I read the side effects I wanted to quickly end this drug. I discontinued it cold turkey and I could not sleep a single minute the whole week afterwards. I read that some guys who took this drug for longer could not sleep even a month or more afterwards.
23-06-2020 00:17
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Yup. I may have to go on to 'aa' as these idiots think up new ways to deny science.

I'm going "all in" on tmiddles being the one who comes up with 'aa' for the Mantra list. He's made his fair share of contributions thus far, and has yet to show any signs of slowing down.
23-06-2020 00:25
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Most of those guys are incels( involuntarily celibate) due to their looks. If you are ugly then people treat you like garbage. Even your mother treats you not as well as your better looking brother or sister. Those kind of guys are also being bullied a lot in the school because of their looks. The anger towards society rises day by day. Most of those guys learn to cope with their situation by gameing in their basement or something like that but there will be also those who can not cope anymore and go and shoot up a shcool or some other place.
"Calming drugs" are dangerous. I know because I have taken antidepressants and other such drugs and side effects are awful. I did not know anything about those side effects and the doctor also did not mention anything about them. I thought they are like aspirin or smth, but when I tried to discontinue an antidepressant called effexor( I only halved the morning dose, splitting the tablet into two pieces) I got so serious physical side effects 4 hours later that I quickly popped the the other half of the pill. I throw up many times, I had shivers, awful headache and so on. I started to search how to discontinue this drug and found out that the best method is to take those pills that have tiny granules( ca 300 pieces) in the capsule and slowly start to reduce them. It took many months to reach to the final granule but eventually I made it. I was also prescribed some kind of antipsyhotic that made me very sleepy and calm but when I read the side effects I wanted to quickly end this drug. I discontinued it cold turkey and I could not sleep a single minute the whole week afterwards. I read that some guys who took this drug for longer could not sleep even a month or more afterwards.

No, it is not because they were treated like garbage. It is because of the side effects of some of these drugs. Did you know that a fair number of them had girlfriends at some time in their lives? That's hardly an incel.

Indeed, one school shooting here in the Seattle area was motivated by losing a girlfriend. He showed up at school and shot her and several of her friends.

The school shooting I witnessed in Olympia was motivated by a girlfriend dispute.

The Parrot Killer

23-06-2020 01:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

No, it is not because they were treated like garbage. It is because of the side effects of some of these drugs. Did you know that a fair number of them had girlfriends at some time in their lives? That's hardly an incel.

Indeed, one school shooting here in the Seattle area was motivated by losing a girlfriend. He showed up at school and shot her and several of her friends.

The school shooting I witnessed in Olympia was motivated by a girlfriend dispute.

And I thought you lived in Marysville on the (Pilchuk) res. Oops, Tulalip according to an 1855 agreement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marysville%2C_Washington

Now we have President Trump who is great because his spouse is not from America. And Pocahontas is great because her spouse was not from America (what Columbus discovered in 1492).
Yet in Seattle, they call the reservation north of Everett Pilchuck. I checked and I think online it's called Tulalip. Butt who gives a fück ? That's because an agreement in 1855 makes Pilchuk the same as Tulalip.
I think I'll vote for Trump. Democrats don't support my having a life in the US because I'm not Mexican. I like a candidate who supports good relations with the other side of the pond.

It is funny. The worst Republican candidate ever but he is better than what the Democrats have to offer. I've never voted for a Republican presidential candidate before. But I do support mixed marriages with other than Hispanic people from Central or South America.
And yes, a vote for Trump is a vote for Veterans and their families.
Of course, if I can move to Australia, that would be better.
23-06-2020 02:16
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

And I thought you lived in Marysville on the (Pilchuk) res. Oops, Tulalip according to an 1855 agreement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marysville%2C_Washington

Nope. I currently do not live in Olympia or in the Tulalip reservation area. I do not live in the city either.
James___ wrote:
Now we have President Trump who is great because his spouse is not from America.

No, he is great because of what he stands for and because of what he has done.
James___ wrote:
And Pocahontas is great because her spouse was not from America (what Columbus discovered in 1492).

No, because she was a valuable guide.
James___ wrote:
Yet in Seattle, they call the reservation north of Everett Pilchuck. I checked and I think online it's called Tulalip. Butt who gives a fück ? That's because an agreement in 1855 makes Pilchuk the same as Tulalip.

They still call the nearby mountain Pilchuck.
James___ wrote:
I think I'll vote for Trump.

Good.
James___ wrote:
Democrats don't support my having a life in the US because I'm not Mexican. I like a candidate who supports good relations with the other side of the pond.

Whatever.
James___ wrote:
It is funny. The worst Republican candidate ever but he is better than what the Democrats have to offer.

I realize you have too much TDS to ever give the guy any credit for what he's done, but at least you said you are planning to vote for him.
James___ wrote:
I've never voted for a Republican presidential candidate before.

It's time to start. This election is as good as any.
James___ wrote:
But I do support mixed marriages with other than Hispanic people from Central or South America.

Whatever.
James___ wrote:
And yes, a vote for Trump is a vote for Veterans and their families.

That it is.
James___ wrote:
Of course, if I can move to Australia, that would be better.

Why?

The Parrot Killer

23-06-2020 10:15
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Never said that
and your bonus quote...
tmiddles wrote:... you are ... both saying black people are violent.
So let me get this straight GFM. You and IBD went about showing black people being violent, in the context of BLM, as if there was some relationship between the two (there was not). I asked two questions which were not answered so I'll ask again:
GFM and IBD were you trying to make the point that black people can be violent? If so why?

Note that I am still not making any claim at all myself. It's a question.

So? Why are you and IBD posting videos of black criminals attacking white people and saying that whites are the victims of black crime? All in the middle of a discussion of BLM.

How does that have anything to do with this topic? That crime occurs and the criminals and victims will be of every imagininable skin color, is something everyone already knows.

So why?

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?
Leftist-generated....the DNC...
So what race is being discriminated against...
Not his position,..... You asked for an example
If you want to say I said something, quote me. What I asked is shown above.

In case you both missed it I'll ask again:
...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

Not a random example but what YOU think the real problems are. Don't leave anything out that YOU consider important.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Affirmative Action, for example, is completely racist by its nature.
I'm still asking how you would both describe the biggest problems the US faces when it come to Racism. IBD was very hypothetical there. If you're both saying the biggest issue is affirmative action then say so (not that it could be but that it is).

gfm7175 wrote:There's countless examples [that the DNC was racist], plenty which have already been provided to you in this thread.
Well affirmative action is something the DNC supports (as do I), but that's 1. I can count pretty high so that's not countless. That's 1.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...clarify what you mean by "white" and "black." ...
Was that directed at me of GFM?
He's asking you. You used those words
I used the words "white" and "Black" indeed. Racial identity might be adopted but it is without question imposed. Someone might not want to be identified as black or white but others will identify them that way. Saying they should not does not erase that reality that it is happening.

Tiger Woods' father stated "Tiger is really one-half Thai, one-quarter Chinese, one-eighth white, one-sixteenth Shawnee American Indian and one-sixteenth black." but if someone regards him as black that's real. You can't idealize that away.

If you are talking about racism you are talking about how people are labeling other people.

Don't confusing wishing that didn't happen with the problem not existing.

It's also not just based on a bigots visual determination. Julie Laverne, the leading lady in the musical SHOWBOAT, 1927, appeared to be "white" to others but was actually 1/16th "black", again to others, and this violated a law in Mississippi at the time that forbids miscegenation, an archaic legal term for interracial marriage, as she was married to a "white" man.

But that's like super ancient history right? Nope.
It was on the books until 1967 when the supreme court ruled against it. Just 53 years ago.
Their name was LOVING : https://www.history.com/topics/civil-rights-movement/loving-v-virginia

My uncle has been married 54 years.
Edited on 23-06-2020 10:16
23-06-2020 18:04
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Never said that
and your bonus quote...
tmiddles wrote:... you are ... both saying black people are violent.
So let me get this straight GFM.

You're not getting anything straight. You are mucking shit up again. You are denying and lying again.

tmiddles wrote:
You and IBD went about showing black people being violent,

I didn't provide any videos of anything. I don't use or watch any videos on discussion forums.

tmiddles wrote:
in the context of BLM, as if there was some relationship between the two (there was not). I asked two questions which were not answered so I'll ask again:
GFM and IBD were you trying to make the point that black people can be violent? If so why?

Already discussed and made crystal clear. There's nothing more to discuss here.

tmiddles wrote:
Note that I am still not making any claim at all myself. It's a question.

Your question (as worded) is implying that black people cannot be violent.

tmiddles wrote:
So? Why are you and IBD posting videos of black criminals attacking white people

I have not posted any videos. I don't post nor watch any videos on forums such as this.

tmiddles wrote:
and saying that whites are the victims of black crime?

Because, as the video shows, whites ARE victims of black crimes. It happens.

tmiddles wrote:
All in the middle of a discussion of BLM.

So? There are indeed black BLM members who commit crimes that whites are victims of.

tmiddles wrote:
How does that have anything to do with this topic?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
That crime occurs and the criminals and victims will be of every imagininable skin color, is something everyone already knows.

Yet you're still implying that blacks cannot be violent, and outright said that the "worst of the worst criminals are all white guys". Your racism is showing.

tmiddles wrote:
So why?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?
If you want to say I said something, quote me.

No. I did it once (out of the goodness of my heart) and you continued to deny yourself. Anyone can go back and see what was said and see that you are a liar who denies himself.

tmiddles wrote:
What I asked is shown above.

No, your deceptively edited version of events is shown above. I can see why IBDaMann made up a "press pass" for you.

tmiddles wrote:
In case you both missed it I'll ask again:
...are we dealing with significant racism in the US today and how would you describe it?

RQAA. Like ITN, I am not fond of answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over again. Remember what I had to say about the Democrat Party and many of its supporters?

tmiddles wrote:
Not a random example but what YOU think the real problems are. Don't leave anything out that YOU consider important.

RQAA. See above.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Affirmative Action, for example, is completely racist by its nature.
I'm still asking how you would both describe the biggest problems the US faces when it come to Racism. IBD was very hypothetical there. If you're both saying the biggest issue is affirmative action then say so (not that it could be but that it is).

Affirmative Action is one such example of racism in the USA. That policy comes from the Democrat Party and its supporters, as I have already touched on earlier. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:There's countless examples [that the DNC was racist], plenty which have already been provided to you in this thread.
Well affirmative action is something the DNC supports

Yes, because they are racists.

tmiddles wrote:
(as do I),

Yes, because you are a racist.

tmiddles wrote:
but that's 1. I can count pretty high so that's not countless. That's 1.

Plenty of examples have already been provided. RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:...deleted blubbering about other stuff...
23-06-2020 22:59
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
in the context of BLM, as if there was some relationship between the two (there was not). I asked two questions which were not answered so I'll ask again:

Already discussed and made crystal clear. There's nothing more to discuss here.......whites ARE victims of black crimes....There are indeed black BLM members who commit crimes that whites are victims of.
Not crystal clear at all and you and IBD have failed to provide any evidence that BLM is a violent group/movement. Again what is your point here? I know the old RQAA dodge is your move when cornered but I'm still asking.

And that anyone would take the position that an entire group of humans cannot be violent based on skin color is absurd. To assume someone meant that is just to play games.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
....Anyone can go back and see ...your deceptively edited version...
It's all right there. How is it deceptive? You still haven't answered the question in red directly.
gfm7175 wrote:Remember what I had to say...
I sure do and you have not answered. I don't want a random example I want your take on racism in America. Is it a problem and what are the biggest issues? If you're say it's pretty much only the DNC's support of affirmative action then say so. Post Charlottesville that would be an incredible position to take. But let me guess, even though you've dodged this you'll say RQAA. Keep running away I can't stop you.

gfm7175 wrote:Plenty of examples have already been provided. RQAA.
No they haven't.

More importantly you and IBD have implied that racism is not a problem in the US outside of affirmative action.

You can't talk about Black Lives Matter without addressing racism as that it what it's entirely focused on as movement. If there is no racism then it certainly casts the protests in a totally different light.
Edited on 23-06-2020 23:01
23-06-2020 23:42
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Already discussed and made crystal clear.
There's nothing more to discuss here.......whites ARE victims of black crimes....There are indeed black BLM members who commit crimes that whites are victims of.
Not crystal clear at all

Yes it is. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
and you and IBD have failed to provide any evidence that BLM is a violent group/movement.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Again what is your point here?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I know the old RQAA dodge is your move when cornered but I'm still asking.

Not a dodge. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
And that anyone would take the position that an entire group of humans cannot be violent based on skin color is absurd.

No one is saying that but you. Mantra 30.
tmiddles wrote:
To assume someone meant that is just to play games.

Stop playing games.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It's all right there. How is it deceptive? You still haven't answered the question in red directly.
I sure do and you have not answered.

Lie. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I don't want a random example I want your take on racism in America.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Is it a problem and what are the biggest issues?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
If you're say it's pretty much only the DNC's support of affirmative action then say so.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Post Charlottesville that would be an incredible position to take. But let me guess, even though you've dodged this you'll say RQAA.

Not a dodge. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Keep running away I can't stop you.

Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
No they haven't.

Lie. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
More importantly you and IBD have implied that racism is not a problem in the US outside of affirmative action.

Lie. Mantra 30.
tmiddles wrote:
You can't talk about Black Lives Matter without addressing racism as that it what it's entirely focused on as movement.

Correct. BLM is a racist organization.
tmiddles wrote:
If there is no racism then it certainly casts the protests in a totally different light.

Mantra 16b.

No argument presented. RQAA. Racism. Lies.

The Parrot Killer

24-06-2020 00:22
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Already discussed and made crystal clear. There's nothing more to discuss here.......whites ARE victims of black crimes....There are indeed black BLM members who commit crimes that whites are victims of.
Not crystal clear at all

I have made myself clear.

tmiddles wrote:
and you and IBD have failed to provide any evidence that BLM is a violent group/movement.

Already provided to you.

tmiddles wrote:
Again what is your point here?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
I know the old RQAA dodge is your move when cornered but I'm still asking.

You keep asking the same questions over and over after they've already been answered.

tmiddles wrote:
And that anyone would take the position that an entire group of humans cannot be violent based on skin color is absurd.

YOU have taken that position... repeatedly.

Are you now going to completely and utterly reject that position and take the new position that blacks CAN be violent, or are you going to irrationally argue a paradox?

tmiddles wrote:
To assume someone meant that is just to play games.

No, you took that position... multiple times.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It's all right there.

No, it's not.

tmiddles wrote:
How is it deceptive?

You've removed much of it. (See the "..."'s)

tmiddles wrote:
You still haven't answered the question in red directly.

Yes I did.

tmiddles wrote:

As Ronald Reagan would say... "There you go again".

tmiddles wrote:
I sure do and you have not answered.

That response (about the Democrat Party and its supporters) WAS my answer to your question, moron.

tmiddles wrote:
I don't want a random example

There was nothing "random" about my example.

tmiddles wrote:
I want your take on racism in America.

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Is it a problem and what are the biggest issues?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
If you're say it's pretty much only the DNC's support of affirmative action then say so.

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Post Charlottesville that would be an incredible position to take. But let me guess, even though you've dodged this you'll say RQAA. Keep running away I can't stop you.

RQAA.

I've already answered your questions, moron. I'm definitely noticing a pattern here... Maybe this can be "tmiddles Sequence C" ???

TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C:

Step 1: tmiddles asks someone a question about something.

Step 2: His interlocutor directly answers his question.

Step 3: tmiddles makes a bogus assignment of his interlocutor's position.

Step 4: His interlocutor directly calls him out on said bogus position assignment.

Step 5: tmiddles falsely whines about his interlocutor never completing Step 2, then reverts back to Step 1.

Step 6: His interlocutor responds with "RQAA", as Step 2 has already been completed.

Step 7: tmiddles whines about "RQAA" and falsely whines that his interlocutor is "running away" from him.

Step 8: Repeat Steps 6-7 over and over again until someone changes the topic or stops responding.

We are currently at Step 8. So this is where you continue whining about RQAA and keep falsely whining that I am "running away" from you.

tmiddles wrote:
No they haven't.

Yes they have.

tmiddles wrote:

You asked a question (Step 1), and your question was answered (Step 2). Here, you are making a bogus position assignment (Step 3). Now comes Step 4. This was an example of a racist policy enacted by Democrats, not an implication of anything.

Awaiting Step 5, where you whine that we never answered your question and then you ask it yet again.

tmiddles wrote:
You can't talk about Black Lives Matter without addressing racism as that it what it's entirely focused on as movement.

BLM is a racist organization that doesn't care about black lives one bit. They have burned down black owned businesses, destroyed black owned property, looted from black owned stores, vandalized black owned property, and assaulted black police officers. I would not consider that to be "caring about black lives". BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and should be treated as such. Same goes for Antifa. BLM and Antifa are both arms of the Democrat Party.

tmiddles wrote:
If there is no racism then it certainly casts the protests in a totally different light.

Racism exists and it is strongly embraced by the Democrat Party and its supporters (such as yourself), as I have already told you.
Edited on 24-06-2020 00:28
24-06-2020 00:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Not crystal clear at all and you and IBD have failed to provide any evidence that BLM is a violent group/movement. Again what is your point here? I know the old RQAA dodge is your move when cornered but I'm still asking.

And that anyone would take the position that an entire group of humans cannot be violent based on skin color is absurd. To assume someone meant that is just to play games.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I sure do and you have not answered. I don't want a random example I want your take on racism in America. Is it a problem and what are the biggest issues? If you're say it's pretty much only the DNC's support of affirmative action then say so. Post Charlottesville that would be an incredible position to take. But let me guess, even though you've dodged this you'll say RQAA. Keep running away I can't stop you.

No they haven't.

You can't talk about Black Lives Matter without addressing racism as that it what it's entirely focused on as movement. If there is no racism then it certainly casts the protests in a totally different light.

And in 1938 Berliners rioted against Jews. Riots are about telling people that you are in the wrong country. To say otherwise you are supporting something that Nazis supported. Color doesn't matter, only intent.

To "Trump" my own horn, you guys don't know the history of science or of people? https://www.history.com/topics/holocaust/kristallnacht
Edited on 24-06-2020 00:57
24-06-2020 01:51
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
BLM is a racist organization that doesn't care about black lives one bit. They have burned down black owned businesses, destroyed black owned property, looted from black owned stores, vandalized black owned property, and assaulted black police officers.
How is that? You have yet to make that point. Guess what? You'll need evidence. Where is your evidence? Are we to believe these events never made the news?

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Again you have to quote when you say someone said something. I have never taken that position. It defys sanity to take that position. Very cheap attempt at a straw man argument by you.

gfm7175 wrote:Racism exists and it is strongly embraced by the Democrat Party and its supporters (such as yourself), as I have already told you.
But that's it huh? The KKK and Neo-Nazis don't make the list?

Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not? If it's not then BLM truly is a ploy/hoax. If it is then do you think there is a better way to deal with it then public assembly and protest?

Stop being cowards and put your position on the table. It's an anonymous forum so out with it.
Edited on 24-06-2020 01:52
24-06-2020 02:11
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:

Stop being cowards and put your position on the table. It's an anonymous forum so out with it.

To "cum" out of the closet, an increase of lower tropospheric CO2 leads to an increase of O2 gases in the upper troposphere. This "cums" to the conclusion that more O2 causes stratospheric cooling.
It does feel good to "cum" clean about this dirty subject. And tmiddles, if your "out with it" comment was about something else, all apologies. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgShx53994) Nothing to look at but it is something, right? Gotta love America !!

With the gal in the video, kind of sad really.

Edited on 24-06-2020 03:03
24-06-2020 03:47
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
BLM is a racist organization that doesn't care about black lives one bit. They have burned down black owned businesses, destroyed black owned property, looted from black owned stores, vandalized black owned property, and assaulted black police officers.
How is that?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
You have yet to make that point.

Lie. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Guess what?

You'll need evidence. Where is your evidence?[/quote]
RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Are we to believe these events never made the news?

They did. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Again you have to quote when you say someone said something. I have never taken that position. It defys sanity to take that position. Very cheap attempt at a straw man argument by you.

Denial of self. Fallacy fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Racism exists and it is strongly embraced by the Democrat Party and its supporters (such as yourself), as I have already told you.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
If it's not then BLM truly is a ploy/hoax.

It is. It is racist, just like you are. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
If it is then do you think there is a better way to deal with it then public assembly and protest?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Stop being cowards and put your position on the table.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
It's an anonymous forum so out with it.

RQAA.

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-06-2020 03:49
24-06-2020 04:15
(14373)
tmiddles wrote: Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not?

I can't answer your question until you define your terms. Who constitutes "black people"? Am I in that group?

Are "black people" systematically prevented from professional sports contracts?
Are "black people" prevented from holding any political office or government position?
Are "black people" barred from starring in movies or television shows?
Are "black people" not allowed to shop in certain places?
Are "black people" not allowed to eat in certain restaurants?
Is it the case that "black people" cannot control any major cities?
Are there no "black people" celebrities and role models?

This will help me answer your questioin concerning racism against "black people."

tmiddles wrote: If it's not then BLM truly is a ploy/hoax.

Exactly. This is why I think we're done on this one.

tmiddles wrote:Stop being cowards and put your position on the table.

Stop being a coward and start defining your terms ... and answer the questions above. Then I will gladly answer your question.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-06-2020 04:19
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
How is that? You have yet to make that point. Guess what? You'll need evidence. Where is your evidence? Are we to believe these events never made the news?

Step 1 complete. Initiating Step 2:

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4
Example #5
Example #6
Example #7
Example #8

Is that enough examples for you?? Now awaiting Step 3.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

I've already quoted two examples of you taking such a position. RQAA. Lying. Denial of self.

tmiddles wrote:

As I said, racism is strongly embraced by the Democrat Party and its supporters.

tmiddles wrote:
Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not? If it's not then BLM truly is a ploy/hoax. If it is then do you think there is a better way to deal with it then public assembly and protest?

RQAA. We are stuck on Step 8 until someone either changes the topic or stops responding.

You could also become a sane person by terminating TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C and actually holding a discussion with somebody, but I won't be holding my breath.
Edited on 24-06-2020 04:23
24-06-2020 10:14
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not?

I can't answer your question until you define your terms. Who constitutes "black people"? Am I in that group?
You are if other people consider you black. Do they? Still confused?

Racism is something people do actively. They categorize others by race. It IS a reality that take place everyday.

So now answer the question.

IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...BLM is firebombing people, cars and buildings...
OH NO! Those cars got hurt!!!!

Do you understand the difference between a car and a human body? The difference between vandalism and violence?

You've linked to the same story multiple times GFM. "AFTER GEORGE FLOYD
Minneapolis [black] businesswoman stands with protesters, even after her store burned down". I think the destruction of businesses is terrible but it's NOT violence it's vandalism and theft. It's also not fair or accurate to call it all a BLM protest.

Where is the assault you claimed? By BLM protesters that is. We have one example of real violence:
"David Dorn, 77, was discovered on the sidewalk in front of Lee's Pawn & Jewelry in St. Louis around 2:30 a.m., said Police Commissioner John Hayden. He said Dorn, who retired from the St. Louis Police Department in 2007 and had been serving as police chief of Moline Acres, Missouri, since 2008, was killed when he apparently tried to stop the looting of the shop."

An black retired officer shot by looters. Why do you call that a BLM action?

The police car being destroyed above? That's clearly an act by protesters. If there was a cop inside and they hurt them it would be a violent act by BLM protesters.

Say if someone drove their car through a crowd of people for their cause, as in Charlotsville, that would be a violent act by a protester.
24-06-2020 17:20
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are if other people consider you black.

I consider IBDaMann to be black. Is he now a black person?

tmiddles wrote:
Do they?

Yup. I consider him to be black.

tmiddles wrote:
Still confused?

I never was. You seem to be, though.

tmiddles wrote:
Racism is something people do actively. They categorize others by race. It IS a reality that take place everyday.

Categorizing is not racism.

tmiddles wrote:
So now answer the question.

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...BLM is firebombing people, cars and buildings...
OH NO! Those cars got hurt!!!!

Vandalism is illegal, dude.

tmiddles wrote:
Do you understand the difference between a car and a human body?

Yes. Do you?

tmiddles wrote:
The difference between vandalism and violence?

Vandalism is a form of violence. It is a violent act.

tmiddles wrote:
You've linked to the same story multiple times GFM.

Some of the links repeated some of the stories, but there were plenty of different stories.

tmiddles wrote:
"AFTER GEORGE FLOYD
Minneapolis [black] businesswoman stands with protesters, even after her store burned down". I think the destruction of businesses is terrible but it's NOT violence it's vandalism and theft. It's also not fair or accurate to call it all a BLM protest.

It WAS violence; vandalism is a violent act. It WAS a BLM protest.

tmiddles wrote:
Where is the assault you claimed? By BLM protesters that is. We have one example of real violence:
"David Dorn, 77, was discovered on the sidewalk in front of Lee's Pawn & Jewelry in St. Louis around 2:30 a.m., said Police Commissioner John Hayden. He said Dorn, who retired from the St. Louis Police Department in 2007 and had been serving as police chief of Moline Acres, Missouri, since 2008, was killed when he apparently tried to stop the looting of the shop."

An black retired officer shot by looters. Why do you call that a BLM action?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
The police car being destroyed above? That's clearly an act by protesters. If there was a cop inside and they hurt them it would be a violent act by BLM protesters.

It's not just an "act", dude. It's vandalism. It's violence.
24-06-2020 17:24
(3314)
Oh, and I noticed that you ignored most of IBD's questions, piddleboy... I'd like to see you answer those questions. I will re-post his questions below for your convenience:

IBDaMann wrote:
Are "black people" prevented from holding any political office or government position?

Edited on 24-06-2020 17:25
24-06-2020 18:31
(14373)
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tgoebbles wrote: Is racism against black people in the US in 2020 a problem or not?

I can't answer your question until you define your terms. Who constitutes "black people"?

[ no definition of the term "black people" and who comprises that set ]

Could I at least get a definition of "black people"? You won't provide any sort of meaningful, unambiguous definition for Global Warming, Climate Change or Greenhouse Effect and you get all emotional over those subjects ... but we understand that it's because it's all part of your Marxist religion of HATRED and intolerance.

Is the reason you won't define "black people," a subject that lights an emotional bonfire under you, is that it is ALSO part of your Marxist religion of HATRED and intolerance?

"Black people." What do you mean when you use that term? I don't understand what you mean so I cannot answer any question you have about "black people."

gfm7175 wrote:
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Am I in that group?
You are if other people consider you black.
I consider IBDaMann to be black.

gfm7175, thank you for establishing that. On a side note, I never knew you had that power/authority but apparently I was not before your declaration (because apparently I needed your declaration) and now I am ... because of your declaration.

Now that I am OFFICIALLY a "black person" ... I declare tgoebbles to be a "white dude" which makes him absolutely the worst. It sure feels good to be able to say that about someone and remain unable to racist because I am a "black person" which means I cannot be racist.

gfm7175 wrote:
Oh, and I noticed that you ignored most of IBD's questions, piddleboy... I'd like to see you answer those questions. I will re-post his questions below for your convenience:

IBDaMann wrote:

Thank you, gfm7175. I will join you in reiterating my request for tgoebbles to answer those questions.

tgoebbles wrote: It's also not fair or accurate to call it all a BLM protest.

This is just your denial talking. BLM attacks people as well. It's part of their "full service" violence package offered in major cities around the world.

tgoebbles wrote: Where is the assault you claimed? By BLM protesters that is.

There are countless ... but BLM is particularly brazen in London. They cracked this policeman's head before vandalizing the statue of Winston Churchill for his promulgation of slavery in the United States.

Yes, BLM targetted the statue of Winston Churchill. What a bunch of racist bastards.

tgoebbles wrote:An black retired officer shot by looters. Why do you call that a BLM action?

All of the violence perpetrated in support of BLM is BLM violence. Your denial is dismissed.

tgoebbles wrote:Say if someone drove their car through a crowd of people for their cause, as in Charlotsville, that would be a violent act by a protester.

Now you're getting it. All violence counts as violence.

25-06-2020 03:24
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
I consider IBDaMann to be black. Is he now a black person?
IBdaMann wrote:
Could I at least get a definition of "black people"?
He is to you. If you factor into his life than "being black" would be part of his reality because there you are.

Sikh's, who wear turbans, were often attacked after 911 as you'll recall. They have not relationship to Saudi Arabia, Al Queda, Bil Laden, Islam or anything remotely connected to 911.link So it was and is a reality for them that morons will target them for being "towel heads" as some attackers identified them.

Identity is often chosen for you by others.

gfm7175 wrote:
Vandalism is illegal, dude.
Yes it is. So is violating curfew, trespassing, resisting arrest, blocking traffic and on and on. Do you think it's ever legitimate to commit crimes as an act of protest?

Say that Tea was being taxed up the wazzooo and you feel it's unfair so you dump the tea into the harbor as an act of protest. Do you think that's defensible? The Boston tea party that is.

gfm7175 wrote:Vandalism is a form of violence. It is a violent act.
No it's not. It's a form of vandalism. Much of it is done with spray paint that is hardly violent. The criminal code agrees with me. Would you like to BS more and call it a type of murder? A murder of property? Nope.

What's a truly bad idea about calling it violence is you minimize real violence as you try to exaggerate property damage.

gfm7175 wrote:Some of the links repeated some of the stories, but there were plenty of different stories.
True enough. You did deliver on the evidence of property destruction connected to protests. I would certainly acknowledge some property destruction has been part of the protests. I think some of it was very wrong but that it is a form of protest to destroy objects.

These cops will likely be acquitted without reverse jury nullification (the jury would have to ignore the bogus legal code on this and convict the cops in spite of it) so the system needs to change. I consider protest without violence to be a very important part of that.

gfm7175 wrote:...I noticed that you ignored most of IBD's questions, ....
Because they were rhetorical. Here you go: no, no, no, no, no, no. Did either of you have a point? I believe that the point is that there is no racism against black people in modern america. But you both refuse to answer that. You seem to want to say it without admitting it.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Where is the assault you claimed? By BLM protesters that is.

There are countless ...
There is that word again! Let me guess countless but you got nothing right?
That is a london officer injured in a protest. Do we know what happened? Some protesters have thrown things so he could have gotten hit. It's hard to get hit and not hit back. It takes a lot of self control I probably don't have. I truly admire the restraint most cops have shown and that most protesters have shown. As you know nonviolent protesters have been severely injured by police as well. But the countless protests are not violent on the whole. The scarcity of anything resembling violence makes that point.

IBdaMann wrote:All violence counts as violence.
It certainly does. And things which are not "violence" should not be included to dilute that realization.
Edited on 25-06-2020 03:28
25-06-2020 18:30
(14373)
tgoebbles wrote: He is to you.

You are engaging in dishonesty; everything you have written up to this point is dismissed as intentionally misleading propaganda.

I want to know if I and my children are "black people." You run off at the mouth about "black people" and I want a formal definition ... or else you are throwing around more empty buzzwords that are to be dismissed.

You are the one using the term "black people" ... not I.

tgoebbles wrote: Sikh's, who wear turbans, were often attacked after 911 as you'll recall.

My Sikh friends were not attacked and, more pointedly, I did not attack any Sikhs.

Do Sikhs fall under the definition of "black people" that you are going to give me?

tgoebbles wrote: Do you think it's ever legitimate to commit crimes as an act of protest?

Do you think it's ever legitimate to use "peaceful protesters" as a distraction from violence that is perpetrated by the same organization or cell?

Do you think it's ever legitimate for those aiding and abetting in the violence by serving as the distraction to claim "Oh, I was just peacefully distracting?"

tgoebbles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Vandalism is a form of violence. It is a violent act.
No it's not. It's a form of vandalism. Much of it is done with spray paint that is hardly violent.

Nope. Dismissed.

Violence is violence. Vandalism is violence whenever it is violent vandalism, such as in smashing open locked doors, knocking holes in walls, ripping out electrical wires, etc...

Violence does not need to be imposed on a person to be violence; that is assault, and no injury need result. All violence is violence. Earthquakes are capable of extreme violence without harming anyone.

Your attempts to redefine the English language in order to control the narrative of discussion is dismissed.

tgoebbles wrote: The criminal code agrees with me.

Penal codes vary but they all disagree with you completely. You are trying to narrow the definition of "violence" so as to make it not apply to BLM violence. Penal codes, on the other hand, expend much verbiage to expand the definition and ensure "violence" includes mere intimidation without any injury and includes activity not involving person victims.

recap
tgoebbles: razor thin definition to legitimize BLM violence under the law
The Law: broad definition that covers all aspects of BLM violence

tgoebbles wrote:What's a truly bad idea about calling it violence is you minimize real violence as you try to exaggerate property damage.

What's a truly bad idea about letting BLM off the hook for their terrorism is that you are saying that it is OK ... and that others must praise it as well or else you'll call them "racist."

tgoebbles wrote: ... so the system needs to change. I consider protest without violence to be a very important part of that.

I thoroughly agree with peaceful protesting and in civil disobedience. I thoroughly agree with violent protesters going to jail for their crimes. I thoroughly agree with snipers taking out violent criminals who are endangering others. I thoroughly agree in George Zimmerman's right to defend his own life by whatever means when he is violently attacked and his life being directly threatened, even when the person trying to kill him falls into a certain privileged identity politics "intersectionality."

Nobody has the right to violently kill another with impunity, as you try to justify with Trevon Martin. Nobody has the right to loot, lynch and terrorize as you try to justify with BLM.

tgoebbles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...I noticed that you ignored most of IBD's questions, ....
Because they were rhetorical. Here you go: no, no, no, no, no, no.

They were not rhetorical. I asked those questions in order to help you answer your question, i.e. whether there was a problem with racism against "black people" in the US. Judging by your answers, you don't believe there is. I can't say whether or not I agree with your assessment because you have never defined "black people" ... but since I can't think of any group to whom any of that applies I am likely to agree that there is no problem with racism against "black people" as well.

tgoebbles wrote: Did either of you have a point?

Denial so soon?

tgoebbles wrote: I believe that the point is that there is no racism against black people in modern america.

That would be your point ... according to your answers.

tgoebbles wrote: But you both refuse to answer that. You seem to want to say it without admitting it.

I'm still waiting for your definition of "black people" that doesn't depend on someone's opinion so that I can compare it against myself and my children and see if we are "black people."

tgoebbles wrote: That is a london officer injured in a protest. Do we know what happened?

It was part of the BLM peacefulness. They are particularly "peaceful" in Europe with firebombs and incendiary devices.

25-06-2020 21:14
(3314)
I think IBD adequately covered the points that I was going to make, and then some.
25-06-2020 21:33
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
I think IBD adequately covered the points that I was going to make, and then some.

Indeed he has. Like most 'people of color' (whatever THAT is!), he knows that BLM represents nothing but racism, crime, and often violence.

Antifa certainly caused the bulk of the violence in the rioting though. They are even worse when it comes to violence.

Both have commandeered the streets as 'their land' in Seattle. Both have caused violence. Both have defaced and continue to deface anything and everything. Both are racist. Both comes from the Democrat party and are supported by the Democrat party and by Joe Biden, King Inslee, and mayor Durkan.

A vote for any of these people is a vote for violence, arson, defacement of public property, mayhem, racism, house arrests, shuttered businesses, the fake news, Marxism, and CHAZ.

The Parrot Killer

25-06-2020 23:09
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Indeed he has. Like most 'people of color' (whatever THAT is!), he knows that BLM represents nothing but racism, crime, and often violence.

Antifa certainly caused the bulk of the violence in the rioting though. They are even worse when it comes to violence.

Both have commandeered the streets as 'their land' in Seattle. Both have caused violence. Both have defaced and continue to deface anything and everything. Both are racist. Both comes from the Democrat party and are supported by the Democrat party and by Joe Biden, King Inslee, and mayor Durkan.

A vote for any of these people is a vote for violence, arson, defacement of public property, mayhem, racism, house arrests, shuttered businesses, the fake news, Marxism, and CHAZ.

Yeah, it's pretty bad in the Madison area, but not as bad as the Seattle area. Mayor Rhodes-Conway hasn't done much of anything beyond verbal threats, but King Evers has now at least called in the State National Guard to assist law enforcement. Granted, last night, a couple of statues around the Capitol Square got toppled and a State Senator (who is a Democrat) got assaulted while filming those statues being toppled.
26-06-2020 12:01
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: He is to you.

You are engaging in dishonesty;...
That's where you make an argument proving your point. You see I am demonstrating how you've been dishonest (it's a lot more interesting then simply claiming it).

IBdaMann wrote:I want to know if I and my children are "black people."
I think I've made the point several times but I'll do it again:

On the subject of racial identity it is a purely abstract and subjective determination.
- Someone can make that determination about themselves. No doubt James Alex Fields Jr the Charlottesville car attacker, as he thought about his cause, his love of Hitler, regarded himself as "white".
- Someone can have that determination made about them. This is entirely beyond their direct control. If your kid is called black by others that's real. Very real for your kid. If another person views your kid as a "black person" then they are to that person. You kid would be dealing with being a "black person" to anyone who thought of them as such.

You and GFM would seem to be engaged in the same ploy:
Because in an ideal world we wouldn't have racial identity (I completely agree it's stupid, most people do) you seem to think that legitimizes the brain fart of pretending race identification does not exist.

I've given my take on it several times now do you have a rebuttal or are you going to ask me again if someone is black?

IBdaMann wrote:My Sikh friends were not attacked and, more pointedly, I did not attack any Sikhs
Do you have a point with that? Are you saying my point about Sikh's being identified with Islam, and the Itola Khomeini, based purely on their appearance to others is not relevant to this discussion? I was attempting to clarify how a group of people can be classified and identified by others in spite of how they self identify.

IBdaMann wrote:...to use "peaceful protesters" as a distraction from violence that is perpetrated by the same organization..
Your claim of violence by BLM protesters remains unproven.

You also didn't answer the question:
tmiddles wrote: Do you think it's ever legitimate to commit crimes as an act of protest?
Say the police come with a search warrant to take your guns and you decide to commit the crime of denying them entry? Or the Boston Tea Party?

IBdaMann wrote:.Vandalism is violence whenever it is ...smashing...knocking holes...ripping...etc...Violence does not need to be imposed on a person to be violence; that is assault, ...Earthquakes are capable of extreme violence without harming anyone.
What a hilariously stupid definition! So the following constitute violence in IBDeze:
- Construction
- Mining
- Making flour (also eating bread)
- Eating anything
- Baseball

Your attempt to redefine words never changes the reality. Also you really went for it in your claims about BLM protesters. Am I to understand that the "Lynching" you claim was committed is actually code for a violent act that did not involve a human body? Was a car lynched?

IBdaMann wrote:Penal codes vary but they all disagree with you completely....lynch...as you try to justify with BLM.
Simply say what you mean. You said lynching, murder and violence all together. So your meaning seemed clear. Was that all stuff done to only cars and buildings? Can you Lynch a building?

IBdaMann wrote:...whether there was a problem with racism against "black people" in the US. Judging by your answers, you don't believe there is.
But you still won't answer that one directly huh?

IBD: Is there a serious problem with racism directed at people who are considered to be black in the US today?

IBdaMann wrote:I can't say whether or not I agree with your assessment...
I'm asking for your assessment. If you want to pretend that racists never consider anyone black then please give your explanation for that.

gfm7175 wrote:
Great then all of the above is for you as well GFM.

Into the Night wrote:BLM represents ...violence.
Do you mean in IBDeze, like violence against cars, or violence against people? (Violence classic)

Into the Night wrote:A vote for any of these people is a vote for violence, arson, defacement of public property, mayhem, racism, house arrests, shuttered businesses, the fake news, Marxism, and CHAZ.
On the subject of fake news what about lynchings ITN? IBD has said many many times now that BLM has lynched people. I see you left that out of your list, yet you included fake news. Is IBD correct that BLM protesters have lynched people?

Also what about IBD's creation of this photo ITN?:
Which he has entitled BLM VIOLENCE. Is that "fake news" and if not how does it have anything to do with BLM protests (it is from a NY city mugging in March and IBD has declined to explain why he is making the claim it's BLM, link)

And no you never responded to this before.
Edited on 26-06-2020 12:14
26-06-2020 19:09
(3314)
It's always a fun time with piddleboy... let the fun commence! Note that I have updated TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C from version 1.0.1 to version 1.1.0 (See the bottom of this response for the most current version)

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: He is to you.

You are engaging in dishonesty;...
That's where you make an argument proving your point. You see I am demonstrating how you've been dishonest (it's a lot more interesting then simply claiming it).

He has already made such an argument. You absolutely refuse to formally define your usage of the term "black people". That is engaging in dishonesty, as you continue to do below...

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:I want to know if I and my children are "black people."
I think I've made the point several times but I'll do it again:

On the subject of racial identity it is a purely abstract and subjective determination.
- Someone can make that determination about themselves. No doubt James Alex Fields Jr the Charlottesville car attacker, as he thought about his cause, his love of Hitler, regarded himself as "white".
- Someone can have that determination made about them. This is entirely beyond their direct control. If your kid is called black by others that's real. Very real for your kid. If another person views your kid as a "black person" then they are to that person. You kid would be dealing with being a "black person" to anyone who thought of them as such.

Dismissed. You have yet to formally define "black people", nor have you defined "white people".

tmiddles wrote:
You and GFM would seem to be engaged in the same ploy:
Because in an ideal world we wouldn't have racial identity (I completely agree it's stupid, most people do)

You don't speak for others; you only speak for you. I don't know what you speak of.

tmiddles wrote:
you seem to think that legitimizes the brain fart of pretending race identification does not exist.

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4a: Bogus position assignment. Continued evasion of not formally defining "black people".

Awaiting tmiddlesC5...

tmiddles wrote:
I've given my take on it several times now do you have a rebuttal or are you going to ask me again if someone is black?

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4a: Bogus position assignment. You have not been asked if someone is black. You've been asked to formally define your term "black people". You continue to evade...

Awaiting tmiddlesC5...

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:My Sikh friends were not attacked and, more pointedly, I did not attack any Sikhs
Do you have a point with that? Are you saying my point about Sikh's being identified with Islam, and the Itola Khomeini, based purely on their appearance to others is not relevant to this discussion? I was attempting to clarify how a group of people can be classified and identified by others in spite of how they self identify.

Sure. Anybody can identify anything however they wish. I identify you as a perkluttenblug, so suck it! I take it that you don't self-identify as a perkluttenblug, am I right?

However, IBdaMann overheard what I had to say to you and he immediately asked me "WTF is a perkluttenblug, and why are you identifying tgoebbles as one?!" I was dumbfounded for a moment. How DARE he ask me to rationalize my position! How DARE he ask me to define my terminology! Obviously, I had no rational response ready for him because I was just using the word as a buzzword. IBdaMann called me out on it and dismissed my identification of you as meaningless.

Instead of chanting "Black Lives Matter", maybe chant "Rational Arguments Matter"?

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...to use "peaceful protesters" as a distraction from violence that is perpetrated by the same organization..

tmiddlesC8. Continued repetitious questioning.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:.Vandalism is violence whenever it is ...smashing...knocking holes...ripping...etc...Violence does not need to be imposed on a person to be violence; that is assault, ...Earthquakes are capable of extreme violence without harming anyone.
What a hilariously stupid definition! So the following constitute violence in IBDeze:
- Construction
- Mining
- Eating anything
- Baseball

Your attempt to redefine words never changes the reality. Also you really went for it in your claims about BLM protesters. Am I to understand that the "Lynching" you claim was committed is actually code for a violent act that did not involve a human body? Was a car lynched?

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4: Bogus position assignment. Here is what IBdaMann ACTUALLY said, with important (and purposeful) tgoebbles omissions in red:

Vandalism is violence whenever it is violent vandalism, such as in smashing open locked doors, knocking holes in walls, ripping out electrical wires, etc...

Violence does not need to be imposed on a person to be violence; that is assault, and no injury need result. All violence is violence. Earthquakes are capable of extreme violence without harming anyone.

Awaiting tmiddlesC5.

Additionally, your above-mentioned listing of items is a tmiddlesC5, of which will be responded to accordingly with tmiddlesC6. RQAA.

Awaiting tmiddlesC7...

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Penal codes vary but they all disagree with you completely....lynch...as you try to justify with BLM.
Simply say what you mean. You said lynching, murder and violence all together. So your meaning seemed clear. Was that all stuff done to only cars and buildings? Can you Lynch a building?

tmiddlesC5a.

Initiating tmiddlesC6. RQAA.

Awaiting tmiddlesC7...

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...whether there was a problem with racism against "black people" in the US. Judging by your answers, you don't believe there is.

IBD: Is there a serious problem with racism directed at people who are considered to be black in the US today?

tmiddlesC8. You misquoted IBD yet again while continuing to evade his question to you and continuing to ask repetitious questions.

tmiddles wrote:
I'm asking for your assessment. If you want to pretend that racists never consider anyone black then please give your explanation for that.

tmiddlesC8. Continued bogus position assignments and evasion.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

...and I have now responded to you.

tmiddles wrote:
Do you mean in IBDeze, like violence against cars, or violence against people? (Violence classic)

tmiddlesC8. You continue to evade and make bogus position assignments.

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:A vote for any of these people is a vote for violence, arson, defacement of public property, mayhem, racism, house arrests, shuttered businesses, the fake news, Marxism, and CHAZ.
On the subject of fake news what about lynchings ITN? IBD has said many many times now that BLM has lynched people. I see you left that out of your list, yet you included fake news. Is IBD correct that BLM protesters have lynched people?

Also what about IBD's creation of this photo ITN?:
Which he has entitled BLM VIOLENCE. Is that "fake news" and if not how does it have anything to do with BLM protests (it is from a NY city mugging in March and IBD has declined to explain why he is making the claim it's BLM, link)

tmiddlesC8. Continued evasion, repetitious questioning, and whining.

TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C: (Version 1.1.0)

Step 3: tmiddles evades his interlocutor's line of argumentation from Step 2.
[a] tmiddles also includes a bogus position assignment within his response.

Step 4: His interlocutor directly calls him out on his evasion.
[a] His interlocutor directly calls him out on said bogus position assignment.

Step 5: tmiddles reverts back to Step 1, even though Step 2 has already been completed.
[a] tmiddles also includes whining (falsely) about his interlocutor never completing Step 2.

Step 6: His interlocutor responds with "RQAA", as Step 2 has already been completed.

Step 7: tmiddles repeats Step 5.
[a] tmiddles also includes whining about "RQAA".
[b] tmiddles also includes whining (falsely) about his interlocutor "evading" him.

Step 8: His interlocutor and he both continue to repeat previous steps until someone "breaks the loop".

Edited on 26-06-2020 19:43
26-06-2020 19:31
(14373)
tgoebbles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You are engaging in dishonesty;...
That's where you make an argument proving your point.

Exactly. This is where you pretend to not understand my point. You continue to maintain "black people" as an undefined buzzword ... so as to "own it" and to prevent others from using that term in a conversation. You make claims regarding "black people" that cannot be rebutted because no one else knows what it means exactly. I certainly don't.

All I can do at this point is simply dismiss what you are saying as meaningless gibberish, especially your insistence that I am somehow denying something that you won't define.

tgoebbles wrote: I think I've made the point several times but I'll do it again:

No, you do not think that. I was very clear that I want to compare your definition to my children. You are aware that you have never defined "black people" such that I can properly classify my children. Saying that it is a subjective determination tells me that you plan to maintain ownership of the term so that your claims remain beyond refutation.

tgoebbles wrote: On the subject of racial identity it is a purely abstract and subjective determination.

... and yet you are poised to mock me for making the observation that it is obviously not real.

tgoebbles wrote: If your kid is called black by others that's real. Very real for your kid.

It's completely meaningless.

tgoebbles wrote: You kid would be dealing with being a "black person" to anyone who thought of them as such.

When you write "dealing with" ... what might that involve? For what should I look?

tgoebbles wrote: You and GFM would seem to be engaged in the same ploy: Because in an ideal world we wouldn't have racial identity (I completely agree it's stupid, most people do) you seem to think that legitimizes the brain fart of pretending race identification does not exist.

What if I acknowledge that race identification is a brain fart that makes someone racist ... like creating notional, undefined groups, e.g. "black people."

I still don't see why you are referring to it as a problem in the US. It seems to be just like warmizombies who commence preaching with urgent calls to address "the threat" without ever making a case for any threat. You are calling for action to address a "problem" without making any case for their being a problem. Yes, you certainly fall for staged photos when they are handed to you, but you have not been able to explain why any rational, non-gullible adult should be concerned about "racism" against "black people" ... aside from using that excuse to justify BLM terrorism.

tgoebbles wrote: I've given my take on it several times now do you have a rebuttal or are you going to ask me again if someone is black?

Your answer equates to you making up chit and playing referee over your undefined terms.

You are correct that I am going to keep pressing you to define your terms if you don't want your assertions summarily dismissed.

At the moment, you are dismissed.

tgoebbles wrote: Do you have a point with that?

That is my question to you. You raised the issue of some unspecified quantity of nameless Sikhs having been attacked, as if you had a point. I merely responded with what I know, i.e. none of my Sikh friends were attacked and I attacked no Sikhs. How many Sikhs did you attack? What is your point?

tgoebbles wrote: Are you saying my point about Sikh's being identified with Islam, and the Itola Khomeini, based purely on their appearance to others is not relevant to this discussion?

I have not written that ... but I can if you'd like. Humans make mistakes out of ignorance. Sometimes this leads to emotion-based actions that are later regretted. This happens everywhere, every day, all over the world, oftern in personal relationships and financial transactions. Sometimes people are injured.

Are you proposing a new way to eliminate this? Are you suggesting that looting and lynching just might possibly be the answer?

tgoebbles wrote: I was attempting to clarify how a group of people can be classified and identified by others in spite of how they self identify.

Fine. What algorithm/process/checklist should my children use to self-identify? At the moment they have nothing on which to go.

tgoebbles wrote:

Don't forget that only you can convince yourself. I can't convince you of anything contrary to your religious dogma once you have allowed others to do your thinking for you. Therefore, you shouldn't expect me to waste my time trying to convince you of something you are determined to deny.

tgoebbles wrote: Say the police come with a search warrant to take your guns and you decide to commit the crime of denying them entry? Or the Boston Tea Party?

I very clearly stated that I fully and unequivocably support peaceful protest and civil disobedience.

I do not condone the actions of the Boston Tea Party revolutionaries who dumped the tea overboard. I applaud those who signed the Declaration of Independence.

tgoebbles wrote: What a hilariously stupid definition! So the following constitute violence in IBDeze:

You better get this right. Your English comprehension is being examined.

tgoebbles wrote:- Construction

Wrong! Demolition is violent. Construction is not.

tgoebbles wrote:- Mining

Explosions are violent. Mining is not. You are 0 for 2.

tgoebbles wrote:- Making flour (also eating bread)

Grinding flour is certainly violent from the grain's point of view. From mine it is not. Since the context is my perspective, you are 0 for 3.

tgoebbles wrote:- Eating anything

Nope. 0 for 4

tgoebbles wrote:- Baseball

To the baseball it is. Not to me. 0 for 5.

Learn to read.

tgoebbles wrote: Also you really went for it in your claims about BLM protesters. Am I to understand that the "Lynching" you claim was committed is actually code for a violent act that did not involve a human body? Was a car lynched?

Nope. Individual people were attacked by groups of people who violently beat and kicked and stomped them, as opposed to non-violently beating and kicking and stomping them.

tgoebbles wrote: Simply say what you mean.

Whoa, ... let's relish this one for a moment. You, saying this to me?

tgoebbles wrote: You said lynching, murder and violence all together. So your meaning seemed clear. Was that all stuff done to only cars and buildings?

The lynching is done on people. Vandalism is done on property. Violence simply is what it is.

IBdaMann wrote: But you still won't answer that one directly huh?

You still won't define your terms so that I can know what the correct answer is to give you, huh?

tgoebbles wrote: IBD: Is there a serious problem with racism directed at people who are considered to be black in the US today?

Define your terms. I don't consider anyone to be "black." It is your empty buzzword.

tgoebbles wrote: I'm asking for your assessment. If you want to pretend that racists never consider anyone black then please give your explanation for that.

Based on what you seem to be asking, the best answer I can give you is that the United States has a political party that actively promotes racism and slavery, i.e. the DNC. The DNC has always been the party of slavery while their primary opponents, the Republicans, were organized specifically to end slavery and continues to be the primary opposition to the DNC's overt racism.

tgoebbles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Don't mind if he uses my answers.

tgoebbles wrote: Also what about IBD's creation of this photo ITN?:

I didn't create any photos. I used a photo to create a meme. The BLM symbol and text should have been a clue.

26-06-2020 23:44
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
It's always a fun time with piddleboy... let the fun commence! Note that I have updated TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C from version 1.0.1 to version 1.1.0 (See the bottom of this response for the most current version)

He has already made such an argument. You absolutely refuse to formally define your usage of the term "black people". That is engaging in dishonesty, as you continue to do below...
Dismissed. You have yet to formally define "black people", nor have you defined "white people".
You don't speak for others; you only speak for you. I don't know what you speak of.
tmiddles wrote:
you seem to think that legitimizes the brain fart of pretending race identification does not exist.

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4a: Bogus position assignment. Continued evasion of not formally defining "black people".

Awaiting tmiddlesC5...

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4a: Bogus position assignment. You have not been asked if someone is black. You've been asked to formally define your term "black people". You continue to evade...

Awaiting tmiddlesC5...

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC8. Continued repetitious questioning.

tmiddles wrote:
- Construction
- Mining
- Eating anything
- Baseball

tmiddlesC3a.

Initiating tmiddlesC4: Bogus position assignment. Here is what IBdaMann ACTUALLY said, with important (and purposeful) tgoebbles omissions in red:

Vandalism is violence whenever it is violent vandalism, such as in smashing open locked doors, knocking holes in walls, ripping out electrical wires, etc...

Awaiting tmiddlesC5.

Additionally, your above-mentioned listing of items is a tmiddlesC5, of which will be responded to accordingly with tmiddlesC6. RQAA.

Awaiting tmiddlesC7...

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC5a.

Initiating tmiddlesC6. RQAA.

Awaiting tmiddlesC7...

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC8. You misquoted IBD yet again while continuing to evade his question to you and continuing to ask repetitious questions.

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC8. Continued bogus position assignments and evasion.

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC8. You continue to evade and make bogus position assignments.

tmiddles wrote:

tmiddlesC8. Continued evasion, repetitious questioning, and whining.

TMIDDLES SEQUENCE C: (Version 1.1.0)

Step 3: tmiddles evades his interlocutor's line of argumentation from Step 2.
[a] tmiddles also includes a bogus position assignment within his response.

Step 4: His interlocutor directly calls him out on his evasion.
[a] His interlocutor directly calls him out on said bogus position assignment.

Step 5: tmiddles reverts back to Step 1, even though Step 2 has already been completed.
[a] tmiddles also includes whining (falsely) about his interlocutor never completing Step 2.

Step 7: tmiddles repeats Step 5.
[a] tmiddles also includes whining about "RQAA".
[b] tmiddles also includes whining (falsely) about his interlocutor "evading" him.

Step 8: His interlocutor and he both continue to repeat previous steps until someone "breaks the loop".

In recognition for your uncanny ability to see through the fog, and for your judicious use of numbered mantras and numbered argument sequences, and for the demonstrated ability to slay repetitious parrots, I award you with Parrot Power Killer award. Congratulations! The truth has set you free! May you continue to identify parrots to be slain wherever you encounter them, and contribute in cutting away the fog so that others may clearly see.

The Parrot Killer

Attached image:

Edited on 26-06-2020 23:48
27-06-2020 00:35
(3314)
Thank you ITN for such a beautiful award.

I would like to thank God, my parents, my close relatives, and all the other wonderful catbirds out there... I'd also like to thank tmiddles for being such an easy target.
Page 16 of 20<<<1415161718>>>

Join the debate One reason for social distancing/isolation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
The Real Reason Of Climate Change Is People Too Stupid, Live Without True Purpose Of Existence113-07-2021 01:45
The Next Social Media Evolution Will Give The Authority Governments & Users More Power More Choice111-01-2021 10:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact