Remember me
▼ Content

One reason for social distancing/isolation

Page 20 of 20<<<181920
09-07-2020 04:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...we cannot move forward in any open topic until those questions are answered.
Anyone is free to make their own rules.

You have invented your own excuse to bow out of every topic.

ITN gave up a long time ago.

I'm not surprised by either of you anymore.
09-07-2020 04:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...we cannot move forward in any open topic until those questions are answered.
Anyone is free to make their own rules.

No.
tmiddles wrote:
You have invented your own excuse to bow out of every topic.

It is YOU refusing to discuss anything. Evasion. Answer the questions put to you.
tmiddles wrote:
ITN gave up a long time ago.

Inversion fallacy. Answer the questions put to you.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm not surprised by either of you anymore.

Void argument fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.

No argument presented. Answer the questions put to you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-07-2020 04:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:You have invented your own excuse to bow out of every topic.

You aren't fooling anyone. No one has bowed out of any topic. You are simply making LAME excuses for failing to shift your burden of support. I bet your slavemasters are none too pleased with you right now.

The ball is in your court and we are poised for your volley. Answer the questions. I don't think anyone believes they require any effort to answer.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2020 05:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
When you guys talk about bows, does that have to do with fiddles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XUTD7QYcs

p.s., Mark lived around the corner from me. I used to watch him and his friend ride their skateboards. Isn't that funny? If he had an accident and broke his golden fingers but his parents let him risk his future.
Edited on 09-07-2020 05:53
09-07-2020 06:46
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:The ball is in your court...
OK
09-07-2020 07:10
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:
OK

Yeah, I know.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2020 13:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
OK

Yeah, I know.

Are you guys playing tennis or basketball? If so, why aren't you playing on the same court? How does that play out? Are you using 2 courts? Or is it more? Is it an online game and how come you two haven't invited others in the forum to join in? That's kinda rude you know.
09-07-2020 16:38
(14407)
James___ wrote: Are you guys playing tennis or basketball?

I guess you haven't been paying attention. tgoebbles took a serve in the face and has run home crying. We're not playing anything at the moment.

James___ wrote: Is it an online game and how come you two haven't invited others in the forum to join in?

We do invite others all the time ... but your presence here is rather intimidating and many can't bear to face you.

Maybe if you'd ease up a little ...

10-07-2020 18:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
I guess you haven't been paying attention. tgoebbles took a serve in the face and has run home crying. We're not playing anything at the moment.

Indeed. In baseball terms, tgoebbles stepped into a pitch, felt the pain, and has now run home crying to mommy.

At least keepit keeps returning to the plate to try once more... tgoebbles is now too scared to even step up to the plate anymore.
Page 20 of 20<<<181920

Join the debate One reason for social distancing/isolation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
The Real Reason Of Climate Change Is People Too Stupid, Live Without True Purpose Of Existence113-07-2021 01:45
The Next Social Media Evolution Will Give The Authority Governments & Users More Power More Choice111-01-2021 10:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact