Remember me
▼ Content

Mandatory vaccination

Page 1 of 3123>
Mandatory vaccination19-04-2021 08:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory? Considering there is a real chance to die from vaccine due to the blood clot I would avoid the vaccine like plaque but if they make it mandatory and use force then how could a person protect against such violent vaccination? I have heard that the goverments of some countries are already considering it.
19-04-2021 11:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It is not compulsory here in West Australia however if you refuse to be jabbed you can not have a government job or leave the state or fly anywhere which suits me just fine
19-04-2021 12:28
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
A middle age woman died recently directly from being given the wrong type of vaccination.
19-04-2021 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14445)
duncan61 wrote:A middle age woman died recently directly from being given the wrong type of vaccination.

What was her name. Who performed the autopsy and declared her death a direct result of the wrong type of vaccination?

19-04-2021 18:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory?

I've given this very same question a little bit of thought, and I've concluded that I'm not sure what I'd do if such a situation were to arise (and that it's not worth worrying about). It's always really easy to say what one would do if such and such a situation were to occur, but then when the situation actually arises, one often enough doesn't actually do accordingly.

Think of the Bible story where Peter, before Jesus was betrayed, said that he would not disown Jesus no matter what happened (even if it meant his death), but then when the situation actually arose, Peter ended up disowning Jesus three times.

My plan right now is to reject the covid jab. I want absolutely nothing to do with it, and wish to be part of the "control group" rather than the "test group". I am concerned about the potential long term effects (especially autoimmune issues) that might arise from it.

My gut feeling is that the SODC will not make any mandatory vaccination declaration (at least in the near future) since they currently have their allies, such as the multinational corporations, doing their bidding FOR them and enticing as many SOA citizens as possible to get jabbed on their own accord (this will likely be via vaccine requirements to fly on commercial aircraft, hold a basic government job, be admitted into stadiums, concerts, and other larger gatherings, and etc). IOW, such actions by multinational corporations are meant to inconvenience one's life to the point where one ultimately caves and chooses to get the vaccination in order to be "allowed outside of the pen again" (where the green grass is).

So, like I said earlier, given the Bible lesson re: Peter (and my past failings in this regard), I don't want to make up my mind on what I would do and then disown it once the situation actually arose. As of right now, I'm not going to worry about it (since the situation has not even arisen yet, if it ever will). If the situation were to arise one day, then I would bring it to the LORD in prayer, as I did for the mask requirement issue at work (whether to quit my job and serve elsewhere or to continue serving at my current calling and to wear the compliance cloth). In the end, I was called to continue serving my current employer. I've just been wearing the compliance cloth below my nose (so that I can breathe normally) and it hasn't been an issue.

Xadoman wrote:
Considering there is a real chance to die from vaccine due to the blood clot I would avoid the vaccine like plaque

What seems fishy to me is that the J&J jab has been paused due to "six instances of blood clots". I'm willing to bet that there have actually been A LOT more than six instances.

Xadoman wrote:
but if they make it mandatory and use force then how could a person protect against such violent vaccination? I have heard that the goverments of some countries are already considering it.

That's possible (I don't keep up with world news all that much). I don't think the SODC will go that route, at least for now, due to them letting the multinational corporations do their bidding for them atm by enticing people to get vaccinated so they can "be let out of their pens to graze again".

I abhor this type of Satanic behavior with a passion.
19-04-2021 19:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't think they'll force anyone to get vaccinated, but they'll stop at nothing short of putting a gun to your head, and asking which shot you'd prefer. I really don't see them getting too out of line, this year. It's going to take most of the year to get most of the population vaccinated, presuming the supply keeps up. Looks like a booster shot will be needed in 6-8 months. Pfizer, has already estimated that there's dropped to about 90% effective, after 6 months. Which means that they'll be busy little bees, stinging with boosters, by fall.

Don't think they are hiding the J&J bloods clots, but there may have been others, which weren't report as vaccine accidents, or didn't require hospitalization. We all occasionally have blood clots, it's not that uncommon, or all that serious, most of the time. The six cases were serious enough, to require hospitalization. Little more than a simple coincidence. Fauci wants to resume the J&j, claiming the benefit, outweighs the risk. He's only calling for a treatment plan, without finding out why. I'd rather take my chances, with getting infected, which is still a pretty small chance. Been an essential worker the whole time. We do get confirmed cases, every few weeks. But, the notice doesn't say who, or which department, or shift. Sometimes we can figure it out.
19-04-2021 21:30
(3314)
I finally know one person who had a more difficult time with covid. My auto mechanic (in his mid 40s) required ICU treatment for about a week and a half and he took quite a long time to recover from it. Then again, he is a rather stressed individual, slightly overweight, has asthma issues, and other sorts of things like that, all issues which do not apply to a younger more healthy individual such as myself.
19-04-2021 21:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory? Considering there is a real chance to die from vaccine due to the blood clot I would avoid the vaccine like plaque but if they make it mandatory and use force then how could a person protect against such violent vaccination? I have heard that the goverments of some countries are already considering it.

I was glad to get vaccinated because I want to go to Germany and Europe. While blood clots are rare, they can also be treated. I had a blood clot myself and it only took me about 1 week to be able to breath well enough for me to be able to drive myself to the hospital.
I had to clear my lungs out because of the congestion the blood clot(s) allowed for.
Then I had to spend 3 days in the hospital and then another 3 months on blood thinners. Still, some people are against other vaccines for things like tuberculosis, polio, etc.
19-04-2021 22:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
Xadoman wrote:

How would they enforce it?

What about people that do not need a vaccination because they already had covid19?
What about people that do not want a vaccination?
How do you know if someone had a vaccination or had covid19?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2021 22:59
(21624)
duncan61 wrote:
It is not compulsory here in West Australia however if you refuse to be jabbed you can not have a government job or leave the state or fly anywhere which suits me just fine

So you WANT to work for a government that supports fascism and closed borders?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2021 23:01
(21624)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think they'll force anyone to get vaccinated, but they'll stop at nothing short of putting a gun to your head, and asking which shot you'd prefer. I really don't see them getting too out of line, this year. It's going to take most of the year to get most of the population vaccinated, presuming the supply keeps up. Looks like a booster shot will be needed in 6-8 months. Pfizer, has already estimated that there's dropped to about 90% effective, after 6 months. Which means that they'll be busy little bees, stinging with boosters, by fall.

Don't think they are hiding the J&J bloods clots, but there may have been others, which weren't report as vaccine accidents, or didn't require hospitalization. We all occasionally have blood clots, it's not that uncommon, or all that serious, most of the time. The six cases were serious enough, to require hospitalization. Little more than a simple coincidence. Fauci wants to resume the J&j, claiming the benefit, outweighs the risk. He's only calling for a treatment plan, without finding out why. I'd rather take my chances, with getting infected, which is still a pretty small chance. Been an essential worker the whole time. We do get confirmed cases, every few weeks. But, the notice doesn't say who, or which department, or shift. Sometimes we can figure it out.

If they put a gun to my head, there will thousands of others that will put a gun to theirs.

The Parrot Killer

19-04-2021 23:10
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I know a case in Finland where one woman was tested for covid against her will. The police and some medics simply arrived into her home , pushed her violently on the couch and sticked the brain scraper into her nose.
I imagine with vaccination the process might be quite similar.
19-04-2021 23:53
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
What seems fishy to me is that the J&J jab has been paused due to "six instances of blood clots". I'm willing to bet that there have actually been A LOT more than six instances.

In Europe the astrazeneca has been paused in many countries because of the blood clot problems. Our goverment on the other hand buys up the leftovers as much as possible and keeps poisoning people with this shitty vaccine.
20-04-2021 02:57
(5197)
It took over a year, and a lot of testing, to confirm 10% of the US population had been infected. Not exactly a number that supports a fast-spreading virus. 1.47% of those, died. Considering those deaths accord mostly, in a very specific subset. Or were people who died of other things, and simply tested positive, it's not a particularly deadly virus either. The average flu season kills 30,000 in America. Most of whom, also fall into the same subset, without the extensive testing to find potential cases, to place on a scoreboard. Most of the population seems healthy enough, not to be strongly affected by the virus. Seems absurd to push vaccination, specially, one with know, potential fatal side effects. I have absolutely no intention of getting vaccinated, when there is no reasonable threat from getting infected. I don't fully have control over getting infected, but doesn't seem likely. Been working my regular job the whole pandemic. I'm doubtful, my employer will mandate vaccination, unless compelled to do so by the government. I won't quit my job to avoid vaccination though. This pandemic should run it's course within the next two years, part of the reason for pushing vaccination. No one can say for certain, whether it was successful, or a failure. Considering how long a pandemic usually lasts, looks like no effect at all. They plan to keep giving shots, until there no longer anyway to justify continuing, the variants... Lot of other countries won't keep playing, any longer than they have to
20-04-2021 03:14
(21624)
Xadoman wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I know a case in Finland where one woman was tested for covid against her will. The police and some medics simply arrived into her home , pushed her violently on the couch and sticked the brain scraper into her nose.
I imagine with vaccination the process might be quite similar.

Oh THAT's going to go well in the States.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2021 04:40
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Genene Norris 48 died from blood clots from receiving the wrong vaccine
20-04-2021 04:40
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Genene Norris 48 died from blood clots from receiving the wrong vaccine
20-04-2021 04:47
(14445)
gfm7175 wrote:I finally know one person who had a more difficult time with covid. My auto mechanic (in his mid 40s) required ICU treatment for about a week and a half and he took quite a long time to recover from it. Then again, he is a rather stressed individual, slightly overweight, has asthma issues, and other sorts of things like that, all issues which do not apply to a younger more healthy individual such as myself.

I found exactly the right emoji for COVID deniers like you:

20-04-2021 04:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I finally know one person who had a more difficult time with covid. My auto mechanic (in his mid 40s) required ICU treatment for about a week and a half and he took quite a long time to recover from it. Then again, he is a rather stressed individual, slightly overweight, has asthma issues, and other sorts of things like that, all issues which do not apply to a younger more healthy individual such as myself.

Why I got vaccinated. It's in Germany.

https://www.facebook.com/events/330760481217077
Attached image:

Edited on 20-04-2021 05:50
20-04-2021 06:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@GFM, helping kids is good, right? That is what MaDe does. Not sure what Ma means but De means Deutsche. This is an example;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlRT-onoxhg

And they did practice safe distancing.
20-04-2021 16:56
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Brilliant! Is this where I take a knee and profusely apologize for sins that I didn't commit so that the angry mob can just remain angry anyway?
20-04-2021 17:04
(3314)
James___ wrote:
@GFM, helping kids is good, right?

Helping kids do what, exactly?

Helping kids learn their multiplication tables is good.

Helping kids vandalize vehicles in parking lots is bad.
20-04-2021 21:51
(14445)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

What about helping kids terminate their pregnancies for convenience?

What about helping children defend God?

I have so many questions that I simply cannot list them all here.

20-04-2021 22:18
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

What about helping kids terminate their pregnancies for convenience?

Good. Very good. The Earth is overpopulated anyway.

IBdaMann wrote:
What about helping children defend God?

See above.
21-04-2021 05:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
2 more people have gone into ICU with blood clots.That's 4 in total with one death.
21-04-2021 15:42
(14445)
gfm7175 wrote:Good. Very good. The Earth is overpopulated anyway.

What about helping children subsist and make a living?

21-04-2021 16:22
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Good. Very good. The Earth is overpopulated anyway.

What about helping children subsist and make a living?

I see what you did there.
Your local news station has a job offer for you...
21-04-2021 19:56
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
2 more people have gone into ICU with blood clots.That's 4 in total with one death.

Be sure to blame Joe Biden for hogging all the 'safer' vaccines for lazy Americans. Least Trump wasn't such a pig, he tried to keep our purchases, limited to what we could actually shove in people's arm. Spend-happy Biden, want's to buy it all. Get vaccinated, but make sure you still wear the F'ing mask. You aren't protected, until everyone gets vaccinated.
22-04-2021 01:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You're ignorant. I cannot help you with that. I cannot supply you with answers. If I did, then I'd be brain washing you. I would like to avoid that accusation so can furnish you with no information.

I can provide you with this link. It could be Nazi propaganda as Nazi's were Christians. Jews are in some parts of the world considered "Christ Killers" for having him crucified.
With MaDe, they help kids with cancer, who have disabilities and are considered "at risk". https://www.facebook.com/MaDe-for-kids-eV-917246871756432
They are simply bad people because they do not offer salvation but help those who are like the
Luke 5:
18 Some men came carrying a paralyzed man on a mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. 19 When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus.

20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven."

21 The Pharisees and the teachers of the law began thinking to themselves, "Who is this fellow who speaks blasphemy? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

22 Jesus knew what they were thinking and asked, "Why are you thinking these things in your hearts? 23 Which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'? 24 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins." So he said to the paralyzed man, "I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home." 25 Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising God.

They do what Christians don't.
Edited on 22-04-2021 01:40
22-04-2021 02:55
(21624)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You're ignorant. I cannot help you with that. I cannot supply you with answers. If I did, then I'd be brain washing you. I would like to avoid that accusation so can furnish you with no information.

Answer a question put to you is not brainwashing anybody.
James___ wrote:
I can provide you with this link.

So you have no answer to the question put to you. You demonstrate that you cannot think for yourself either, and must depend on the arguments of others.

The Parrot Killer

22-04-2021 03:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Answer a question put to you is not brainwashing anybody.
James___ wrote:
I can provide you with this link.

So you have no answer to the question put to you. You demonstrate that you cannot think for yourself either, and must depend on the arguments of others.

A friend I went to church with said that God killed his sister. No one could explain how she walked into a fire and burned to death. His answer was that All Things Were Possible In God.
Sadly, little girls do not walk into a fire and burn to death but his sister did. God is the only explanation. Care to say why a 6 year old girl walks into a fire?
I'd like to hear it.
If you're wondering, his mother told me about why her son had problems. It affected their family.
As for you ITN, you care about no one. Not my problem.

p.s., at the moment I am down to watching 3 kittens. One disappeared. Could've been killed by other cats. At the same time I have to do eye checks through out the day. They'll become matted and won't open. That leads to blindness.
Mama will be fixed but no reason to hate her kittens. Other cats will kill them so they can mate with mama. Typical feline behavior.
And the culprits I have to deal with.

p.s.s., the guy at the bottom right, when it's nappy time you'll think he's dead. He only cares about his nap time. They are devious in their cuteness.

Attached image:

Edited on 22-04-2021 03:42
22-04-2021 04:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With feline leukemia...
Attached image:

22-04-2021 04:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And without it....
Attached image:

22-04-2021 04:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
80% of cats with feline leukemia die within 3 years. It is a contagious disease. At the same time, the FBI has a file on me because I am a "killer". Fake news being used for the wrong reason. For the FBI and the state and local police, a waste of resources.
They were investigating fraudulent claims. Besides, as you guys know, killers have pets. That is a well known fact. Bad people do things to animals. Things like not letting them eat together because one is sick. It all starts somewhere.
Still, one kitten disappeared today and the mother didn't look for it. The last time one of her kittens died, she brought it to me and cried. Didn't happen this time. Maybe this needs more study?

p.s., the cat in the first picture is "Rat". He adopted me because he wanted a "human" pet. As a kitten he wanted to be fed and a "human" pin cushion. He couldn't go to sleep without about 20 minutes or so of kneading someone's arm with his claws.

p.s.s., the claim made against me was because someone had a similar name. For proof, if I gave him my work, then he would forgive me my crime. A "true" American he was as well as an upstanding Christian.

This is the person who claimed I killed someone. People online believed him.
https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/
Attached image:

Edited on 22-04-2021 04:59
22-04-2021 05:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Chances are that James Lindgaard might commit suicide because of a true patriot named Alan Bauldree of Homer, La. Mark James Lindgaard was misidentified by both the police and the media in Wisconsin as James Lindgaard.
There are to my knowledge only 2 James Lindgaards in the world. A Google search does not allow for a 3rd person with that name.
Yet no one should be allowed to knowingly use it to make false accusations. And if anyone accepts such false accusations as being true, they are responsible for believing the lie.
As for the person in question;
https://www.presspubs.com/lindgaard-s-bail-set-at-250-000-following-fatal-crash/article_a3c7b3a9-70b8-5f04-b745-1c8d015ccca2.html
Edited on 22-04-2021 05:27
22-04-2021 05:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And a pic of me from about 5 years ago, okay, the last 2 or 3 years;
yet my last name made me guilty online because of 1 person. And everyone believed I was under 30 years of age.
Attached image:

Edited on 22-04-2021 05:30
22-04-2021 05:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And this is James Lindgaard;
Attached image:

22-04-2021 05:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Americans will use what they can to attack someone. And with Alan Bauldree, he is a devout Christian.
Try being vilified for a decade. What Americans will do. This is funny. My father lived under Hitler while Americans will say, how can we exploit you?
Either way, I lose.
Edited on 22-04-2021 06:18
22-04-2021 08:03
(3314)
Thank you for another presentation of James babble.
22-04-2021 21:41
(5197)
Male cats, kill male kittens... Females are saved for future breeding, in about 8 months... The female will kill kittens too, if food is in short supply, so the rest have a chance to survive. Your kittens have Covid, or some other upper respiratory infection. The blow snot out of their tear ducts. Vet just wants to sell you expensive meds, and 'treatments'. Think I had a Cat Covid thread here last year, when both of my cats got it. Cleared up in about three weeks. I just clean out the eye-boogers, with a clean cloth soaked in warm water. Use a fresh, clean, cloth for each cat, each time. Wash your hands, after each cat. The infection, can be either viral, bacterial, or both, if the tear ducts stay blocked off, and they don't drain. Best not to share germs between cats, if you can help it. They'll do plenty of it on their own, but you are going to be messing with were the infection gets in.

I don't have the older cat any more. He didn't come home last December. That's the good thing about outdoor cats, no burial required... The kitten is doing fine. Brought home a rat last week. I don't think she killed it though, wasn't a bloody mess, like the lizards. She was pissed too, when I took it away, and took it out to the trashcan. Wrapped her front legs around my knee, bit my hard on the back of my thigh. More of a pinch, and didn't draw blood, with teeth or claws. Weird cat... No joking, but it was a 'Norway' rat, grey, white belly, 7-8 inches long (nose to end of tail). Wasn't all stiff, or smelly, died recent, but didn't notice any bite marks. It was daytime, not sure where she found the thing.
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Mandatory vaccination:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Vaccination Mandate, update...2809-11-2021 21:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact