Remember me
▼ Content

Mandatory vaccination

Page 2 of 3<123>
22-04-2021 22:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory? Considering there is a real chance to die from vaccine due to the blood clot I would avoid the vaccine like plaque but if they make it mandatory and use force then how could a person protect against such violent vaccination? I have heard that the goverments of some countries are already considering it.

LOL 50 percent of healthcare professionals have already refused the death vaccine.
Now women of childbearing years are dying from one of the vaccines

So mandatory will cause a civil war
23-04-2021 20:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Weird cat..

I remember a kitten who had an enourmous appetite and urge to eat everything I threw at it. For exampe I took a piece of fresh meat and put it under his nose and he started to eat it like a crazy rabbid cannibal. I rised the meat and he grabbed the meat with his claws and did not let it go and continued to eat while hanging in the air making the noises that cats are doing while somebody tries to steal their meal. As a young boy I was amazed by that kind of furious appetite and one day I took a toad and threw at him. He instantly went in with his teeth and then quickly pulled back. I noticed that soon after that his mouth was full of some kind of foam or lather and he kept shaking his head to get rid of that.
Edited on 23-04-2021 20:34
24-04-2021 09:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

I went to the hairdresser yesterday and we had a talk about covid and vaccinations. She said that one client told her about a relative whose girfriend in her twenties died only 2 days after the vaccination due to the blood clot. Such stories have not reached to the mainstream media for obvious reasons. I have a feeling that there are quite many people who have died from the blood clots due to vaccinatio but the goverment hides it at all costs. Instead they want us to belive that statistically more people die from blood clots due to flying.
Edited on 24-04-2021 09:54
24-04-2021 11:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Xadoman wrote:

I went to the hairdresser yesterday and we had a talk about covid and vaccinations. She said that one client told her about a relative whose girfriend in her twenties died only 2 days after the vaccination due to the blood clot. Such stories have not reached to the mainstream media for obvious reasons. I have a feeling that there are quite many people who have died from the blood clots due to vaccinatio but the goverment hides it at all costs. Instead they want us to belive that statistically more people die from blood clots they get from flying with an airplain.
25-04-2021 05:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
Thank you for another presentation of James babble.

And you're a Christian. Did you give up your life to follow Jesus? Doubtful. You have money. Like the Romans who did not like him.

Edited on 25-04-2021 05:24
25-04-2021 06:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@GFM, with some of those who followed Jesus, it is said because of the tax they paid. In those times, replacing what was caught with fish of lesser value paid the taxes owed. Why it is not considered an issue that some of Jesus disciples left their families.
As a Christian GFM, you are aware of both scripture and history, right?
25-04-2021 06:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@All, this is the first Roman occupation of Jerusalem. It seems that all of the New Testament was written after 50 ADE. How do you not know this?
It's not babble but what has been studied.
Edited on 25-04-2021 06:54
25-04-2021 06:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
p.s., I think the 2nd Roman occupation of Jerusalem happened around 150 AD. Someone can check this. It's ancient history, etc.
Might be too much history.
Edited on 25-04-2021 06:59
25-04-2021 11:08
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
We have gone into a 3 day lockdown as some prick from Melbourne turned up with Covid and wandered around for days infecting people.I can go to work but mask wearing is back on if you wish to go in public.
25-04-2021 18:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
We have gone into a 3 day lockdown as some prick from Melbourne turned up with Covid and wandered around for days infecting people.I can go to work but mask wearing is back on if you wish to go in public.

It's the 'New Normal'... Every time somebody turns up with the 'sniffles', it'll be the same reaction. Two cases, you have an epidemic/outbreak, and they'll shut down the boards, curfews, hide in the basement... They won't wait for the test results, to find out which virus, caused the 'sniffles' symptoms. I don't expect it to really end, until people get fed up with the nonsense. Everyone in your country gets vaccinated, you still aren't 100% protected. You need to open the borders, to international travelers, both in and out. Which, will bring in 'variants', which the vaccines, may not be effective. Even those who got the shot, don't know if they created antibodies, or how long they last. It's not once, and done, as implied last year, to get everyone to cooperate, and comply. Not everyone, is going to hop in line every year, to get a booster. Specially, if the vaccines keep causing serious injuries, and deaths. It's seems a little more serious, than the health organizations are letting on. I think needing to go to the ER, for anything, is pretty serious. Apparently, vaccine ER 'visits' aren't that serious, if they don't need the ICU, or overnight stay.
26-04-2021 16:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

It's the 'New Normal'... Every time somebody turns up with the 'sniffles', it'll be the same reaction. Two cases, you have an epidemic/outbreak, and they'll shut down the boards, curfews, hide in the basement... They won't wait for the test results, to find out which virus, caused the 'sniffles' symptoms. I don't expect it to really end, until people get fed up with the nonsense. Everyone in your country gets vaccinated, you still aren't 100% protected. You need to open the borders, to international travelers, both in and out. Which, will bring in 'variants', which the vaccines, may not be effective. Even those who got the shot, don't know if they created antibodies, or how long they last. It's not once, and done, as implied last year, to get everyone to cooperate, and comply. Not everyone, is going to hop in line every year, to get a booster. Specially, if the vaccines keep causing serious injuries, and deaths. It's seems a little more serious, than the health organizations are letting on. I think needing to go to the ER, for anything, is pretty serious. Apparently, vaccine ER 'visits' aren't that serious, if they don't need the ICU, or overnight stay.

Indeed. What you are experiencing is the "new normal", duncan. So long as the majority of people keep playing along with this covid BS instead of actively and fiercely protesting it, the tyrants in government will continue to oppress the citizenry. If the majority of people would stop playing along with this covid BS, then the tyrants in government would no longer hold such a grasp over the citizenry.
26-04-2021 16:26
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Indeed. What you are experiencing is the "new normal", duncan. So long as the majority of people keep playing along with this covid BS instead of actively and fiercely protesting it, the tyrants in government will continue to oppress the citizenry. If the majority of people would stop playing along with this covid BS, then the tyrants in government would no longer hold such a grasp over the citizenry.
27-04-2021 01:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14443)

gfm7175 wrote:Indeed. What you are experiencing is the "new normal", duncan. So long as the majority of people keep playing along with this covid BS instead of actively and fiercely protesting it, the tyrants in government will continue to oppress the citizenry. If the majority of people would stop playing along with this covid BS, then the tyrants in government would no longer hold such a grasp over the citizenry.

Exactly. We cannot, on the one hand, be sheep and play along with politicians who abuse us and then on the other hand, blame the politicians for abusing us.

We are our problem. Politicians have no power that we do not give them. They are not to blame for us willingly playing along.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-04-2021 23:27
S@ve0ur3arth
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
Xadoman wrote:
What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory? Considering there is a real chance to die from vaccine due to the blood clot I would avoid the vaccine like plaque but if they make it mandatory and use force then how could a person protect against such violent vaccination? I have heard that the goverments of some countries are already considering it.

If this happens, I would talk to my doctor so he could give me a hint about what could happen if I get the vacine. In any case, I would get it no matter what because I think this could be the only way to solve the COVID crisis.
27-04-2021 23:29
S@ve0ur3arth
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
duncan61 wrote:
It is not compulsory here in West Australia however if you refuse to be jabbed you can not have a government job or leave the state or fly anywhere which suits me just fine

I'm really sorry you are going through that situation in Australia, It's really really crazy what you're saying.
28-04-2021 00:26
(14443)

S@ve0ur3arth wrote:I'm really sorry you are going through that situation in Australia, It's really really crazy what you're saying.

Great news! The earth has been saved! You don't have to worry about it anymore. The danger has been eliminated and the threat has been completely ameliorated. We can all celebrate. Thank you for doing your part.

28-04-2021 16:43
(3314)
S@ve0ur3arth wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

If this happens, I would talk to my doctor so he could give me a hint about what could happen if I get the vacine. In any case, I would get it no matter what because I think this could be the only way to solve the COVID crisis.

What COVID crisis?
28-04-2021 18:15
(14443)

gfm7175 wrote:What COVID crisis?

Obviously he is referring to the fictitious one we created for ourselves, to give governments and politicians more power, more of our wealth and more control over us, our behavior and our personal lives.

It was a masterfully coordinated effort. We couldn't have done it without us.

28-04-2021 19:37
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:What COVID crisis?

Obviously he is referring to the fictitious one we created for ourselves, to give governments and politicians more power, more of our wealth and more control over us, our behavior and our personal lives.

It was a masterfully coordinated effort. We couldn't have done it without us.

For some reason, I feel like he is not going to be honest with me about that.
30-04-2021 13:24
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Covid vaccines turned out to be a blood clot lottery. I think it is only the tip of an iceberg. How many of those who unnecessarily turn into hospital with a little bit of cough and running nose end up dead because of mistreatments by modern day dr Mengeles? They will pump the body full on various chemicals that could have detrimental side effects for those who have trouble with breathing. For example, the cough is a natural fighting mechanism of the body. If they sedate you with some kind of drug to relax you during the night then the outcome is obvious. Your condition will get worse which will cause them to inject even more and more various medicaments for treatment. Many will end up dead eventually.
How many young people have die dfrom coronavirus out of the blue? My guess is that very little.
How many young people have died just a couple days or weeks after the covid vaccine? I have read a lot of news about unexpected deaths after the coronavirus vaccine shot.
Edited on 30-04-2021 13:39
30-04-2021 17:08
(3314)
I even saw a story now where a woman became paralyzed (I think from the waist down?) after receiving the covid jab.
30-04-2021 17:52
(14443)

gfm7175 wrote:I even saw a story now where a woman became paralyzed (I think from the waist down?) after receiving the covid jab.

Did they just not know where to jab her?

What confuses me is the discrepancy between these "horror stories" and my own experience. I am convinced that the COVID vaccinations are nothing but placebos designed to give Pfizer and others many $$Millions essentially for free while giving the appearance that the government is taking bold action.

I don't believe that there is anything in those vaccinations that can have any greater impact than vitamin-fortified water.

Now I will admit that my son and I were synchronized in our vaccinations, i.e. we both received our vaccinations on the same days, within minutes of each other, and my son reported feeling "a little bad" for a couple of hours on the next day following his second vaccination ... so it might be totally related to the vaccination and there might be some connection there. However, I felt absolutely no differently after either vaccination and my arm was only a tad sore from the jab itself.

I'm happy to report that I'm still alive and not paralyzed. I cannot recommend the vaccination, however, because I don't think it's a vaccine. I think it's a placebo.

30-04-2021 21:55
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I even saw a story now where a woman became paralyzed (I think from the waist down?) after receiving the covid jab.

Did they just not know where to jab her?

What confuses me is the discrepancy between these "horror stories" and my own experience. I am convinced that the COVID vaccinations are nothing but placebos designed to give Pfizer and others many $$Millions essentially for free while giving the appearance that the government is taking bold action.

I don't believe that there is anything in those vaccinations that can have any greater impact than vitamin-fortified water.

Now I will admit that my son and I were synchronized in our vaccinations, i.e. we both received our vaccinations on the same days, within minutes of each other, and my son reported feeling "a little bad" for a couple of hours on the next day following his second vaccination ... so it might be totally related to the vaccination and there might be some connection there. However, I felt absolutely no differently after either vaccination and my arm was only a tad sore from the jab itself.

I'm happy to report that I'm still alive and not paralyzed. I cannot recommend the vaccination, however, because I don't think it's a vaccine. I think it's a placebo.

It feels like pretty much everything that makes its way to a national level discussion nowadays is riddled in lies and manipulations, and that hardly anything is the straightforward God honest truth, so I wouldn't put it past such companies (and our corrupt government) to mind **** people with a placebo injection so that people (out of fear) will allow their government to tyrannically control them, plus, a buttload of money is always a good incentive as well. Personally, I do not hold the "placebo injection" belief at this time, and I hold the belief that the CDC's rather vague listing of each jab's ingredients are what is actually present in each jab, but if the truth were something else, let's just say that hardly anything surprises me at this point.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of personal experience to go on, since the family members on my dad's side who I have very regular contact with (and myself) are all adamantly refusing to get the jab (at least at this time, under current circumstances). One of my step-cousins got it (idk which company's jab) and he didn't have any issues to report.

I do know a couple of my hardcore liberal coworkers have gotten it, since liberals tend to be "loud and proud" about that sort of stuff. One has now had both doses of the Pfizer jab and he never complained about any issues with it, so I assume that it went completely smoothly for him. My other coworker has gotten one dose of the jab (idk which company's jab). She still needs her second dose yet. As of right now, she is claiming that she is battling a bout of pneumonia. I say "claiming" because she is a heavy drinker and misses work quite a bit and will regularly make up wild stories as excuses for missing work when in reality she's just too hung over to make it into work that day. However, the last few days that she's been here, she did seem to be coughing in a way that is typical of people who have "walking pneumonia", so who knows... Maybe she's actually sick, maybe she's just doing a damn good acting job... If she's actually sick, was it a result of her getting her first covid jab? While the timing of her illness does correlate quite well with her receipt of the jab, that doesn't necessarily mean that her illness is related to the jab. It could be (and likely is) totally unrelated.

Outside of my two uber liberal coworkers, and my one step-cousin, the only other "experience" I have is 'word of mouth' that pretty much everyone on my mom's side of the family (I basically never see them nor talk to them) either already got it or will be getting it, and I've heard no freak stories about any of them as of yet.

I've read stories ranging from a little soreness at the injection site, to allergic reactions, to shingles, to skin peeling, to anaphylactic shock, to autoimmune issues, to bell's palsy, to the paralysis one I mentioned, to death (as well as numerous others). Did the covid jab lead to those things in those people? Were those things coincidental timing and actually the result of something else? Idk...

As for me personally, I am basing my choice to not get jabbed on the fact that I am a young, in shape, healthy individual with an exceptionally well-functioning immune system. Given that truth, the conclusion that I have come up with is "why fix what isn't broken?". I can't come up with a good reason to bother with receiving an unproven "emergency use authorization" injection, whether that injection happens to be "gene therapy" that could potentially lead to numerous long term issues in X amount of people, another vaccination as we understand vaccinations to be, or a "get rich quick" placebo.

DAMN, I sure love this graphic...

01-05-2021 00:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

What the hell happened to you? You fell for that scam/hoax? I am a little bit disappointed in you.
01-05-2021 00:24
(14443)

Xadoman wrote:
What the hell happened to you? You fell for that scam/hoax? I am a little bit disappointed in you.

I didn't fall for anything. As a rule, I get all vaccinations. I once got yellow fever, typhoid, anthrax and hep B vaccines at the same time. I was juiced.

01-05-2021 02:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't doubt that there is a pandemic, but it's being over-hyped, turned out to be just another cold-like respiratory infection. They of course didn't know for sure, at the beginning, and were just operating with an abundance of caution. 2-3 million people die every year in America, mostly of natural causes. Most of the fatalities from covid, seem to be falling in that subset, where pretty much any respiratory infection, would have been a rough trip to the hospital. The difference with this pandemic, is the classification, of what constitutes a report-able 'covid' fatality, basically, just testing positive for the virus. Regardless of any other issues. Basically, technically correct, to some extent, but not exactly accurate. It is sort of a serious health crisis, for a small subset of the population, and a good opportunity, to experiment with how to control, and possible mitigate an epidemic/pandemic. Herd immunity, would happen eventually, even without the vaccines. The question, is whether they can artificially induce it, with vaccines. This time, it's just a new clod virus, but next time, it could be the Flu, or something much worse, like Ebola. mRNA is an interesting technology, which has a lot of potential to treat many different health issues, not just infections. Technically, they can change the 'message' in the mRNA, at will, and the vaccine is still approved for emergency use. No further trials needed. Technically, they now have approval, to inject pretty much any changes, to how your cells function. The 'message' for the vaccine function, is to instruct cells to produce a coronavirus-type, protein shell, which the immune system reacts the same, as if those cells, are a virus. Covid vaccinations aren't a once, and done thing. People will be required to get annual 'boosters', pretty much indefinitely, giving scientist a large pool of 'volunteers', to try out anything mRNA they wish to try out on the population. A universal cold/flu vaccine, would be great, since most employers lose a lot of productivity, with people calling out, over the 'sniffles'. For most people, cod & flu viruses are little more than a slight inconvenience. But, respiratory infections can also cause some serious damage and death. The damage done, doesn't always heal perfectly, and some have to live with it, adds up, over a lifetime. Vaccines, are just a small part of what can be done with mRNA, but they need to play with it. Only so much they can figure out from animal testing. The did learn that they have pretty much complete control, over how a cell functions, and their instructions can be delivered, mostly safely. They have access to genetic codes, now they just need to play around with it, to see what all the can do with it. They aren't altering your DNA, just activating 'routines' already coded. The 'message' dies with the cell, in a few weeks. It doesn't replicate, or spread to other cells. Not that it's impossible for a virus, bacteria, or some other little critter, to pick up the 'messages', as part of their coding, and spread.
01-05-2021 10:34
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
As a rule, I get all vaccinations

I understand getting those long time tested vaccines but getting a covid jab is a gamble.
01-05-2021 10:34
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
As a rule, I get all vaccinations

I understand getting those long time tested vaccines but getting a covid jab is a gamble.
01-05-2021 10:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
gfm7175 wrote:
I even saw a story now where a woman became paralyzed (I think from the waist down?) after receiving the covid jab.

Yes, in Utah.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-05-2021 21:50
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
A citizen protests against the covid restrictions and this is how the member of the parliament decides to talk to the citizen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDbhhzbaNas&ab_channel=Wabariik

This guy continues to sit in the parliament and police does nothing.
06-05-2021 00:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Could somebody explain to me how do they differentiate between covid19 strains. What kind of measurement or test they use or is the difference visible under the electron microscope? What is a double mutant covid virus?
06-05-2021 03:00
(21624)
Xadoman wrote:
Could somebody explain to me how do they differentiate between covid19 strains. What kind of measurement or test they use or is the difference visible under the electron microscope? What is a double mutant covid virus?

The Covid series contains only a couple dozen viruses. There is no 'mutant strain' of covid19. Any other variant of the Covid series has a different name.

This is fear mongering by the Church of Covid.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-05-2021 03:00
06-05-2021 03:31
(14443)

Xadoman wrote: What is a double mutant covid virus?

It's undead COVID that the immune system thought it killed ... twice! ... but is actually unkillable zombie virus that keeps walking until you exhale it out of your body.

06-05-2021 05:06
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote: What is a double mutant covid virus?

It's undead COVID that the immune system thought it killed ... twice! ... but is actually unkillable zombie virus that keeps walking until you exhale it out of your body.

Double mutant covid virus?! Sounds like I should be triple masking and getting three doses of covid jab...
Edited on 06-05-2021 05:07
21-05-2021 17:54
(3314)
It seems that the current strategy in the SOTC, SOTNY, SODC, and the more liberal localities within the SOA is to not so much attempt to make the covid jab mandatory, but more-so to make one's life as much of a living hell as possible until they succumb on their own accord to receiving the covid jab. For instance...

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

Oregon is now requiring businesses/workplaces to have someone at the door checking one's 'covid jab status' before allowing a person without a mask into their businesses/workplaces, otherwise those businesses/workplaces need to keep requiring mask wearing for all.

I would assume that a lot of rural Oregon is going to completely ignore this mandate. In fact, they seem quite eager to break away from Portland... I am just as eager for rural Wisconsin to break away from Madison and Milwaukee...
21-05-2021 19:11
(21624)
gfm7175 wrote:
It seems that the current strategy in the SOTC, SOTNY, SODC, and the more liberal localities within the SOA is to not so much attempt to make the covid jab mandatory, but more-so to make one's life as much of a living hell as possible until they succumb on their own accord to receiving the covid jab. For instance...

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

Oregon is now requiring businesses/workplaces to have someone at the door checking one's 'covid jab status' before allowing a person without a mask into their businesses/workplaces, otherwise those businesses/workplaces need to keep requiring mask wearing for all.

I would assume that a lot of rural Oregon is going to completely ignore this mandate. In fact, they seem quite eager to break away from Portland... I am just as eager for rural Wisconsin to break away from Madison and Milwaukee...

They SHOULD ignore this mandate. It is in violation of the 1st and 4th amendments of the Constitution of the United States, and of Article I, $2 and $9 of the Constitution of the State of Oregon.

Then again, this is the State that declared mathematics racist, and can't figure out how the average person can pump their own gas.

This is coming from Salem, not Portland, though Salem is heavily influenced by Portland, currently still in flames.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-05-2021 19:14
21-05-2021 22:07
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

They SHOULD ignore this mandate. It is in violation of the 1st and 4th amendments of the Constitution of the United States, and of Article I, $2 and $9 of the Constitution of the State of Oregon.

Then again, this is the State that declared mathematics racist, and can't figure out how the average person can pump their own gas.

Bingo.

Into the Night wrote:
This is coming from Salem, not Portland, though Salem is heavily influenced by Portland, currently still in flames.

Correct. I should have said "Portland, Salem, Eugene, etc." or "the large cities", as that was the point I was trying to make but didn't word properly. But yes, the mandate is specifically coming from Salem, the capitol of Oregon.
21-05-2021 22:47
(21624)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

Bingo.

Into the Night wrote:

Correct. I should have said "Portland, Salem, Eugene, etc." or "the large cities", as that was the point I was trying to make but didn't word properly. But yes, the mandate is specifically coming from Salem, the capitol of Oregon.

We just call it the 'wet side' and the 'dry side' here. The mandate is coming from the 'wet side'. It's rather likely the 'dry side' will just ignore it as much as possible (with the exception of Bend, which has gone over the top stupid).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-05-2021 22:48
22-05-2021 02:47
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

Bingo.

Into the Night wrote:

We just call it the 'wet side' and the 'dry side' here. The mandate is coming from the 'wet side'. It's rather likely the 'dry side' will just ignore it as much as possible (with the exception of Bend, which has gone over the top stupid).

Ahhhhh, makes sense. We don't really have that sort of experience over here so we don't use that kind of language.
22-05-2021 03:19
(21624)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"PAPERS, PLEASE!!"

Bingo.

Into the Night wrote:

Ahhhhh, makes sense. We don't really have that sort of experience over here so we don't use that kind of language.

Heh. Since we have the Cascade range dividing each State in half, it's rather appropriate.

Of course, you get north or south enough of Seattle, or even if you get onto the peninsula, you run into a lot more conservative people. The liberals are generally in the Everett/Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia area. Olympia is, of course, the capitol. You should see the homeless population there!

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Mandatory vaccination:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Vaccination Mandate, update...2809-11-2021 21:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact